ORPHIC ❪ e. pevensie ❫

By aphroditesangels

⁺◞ ༉ ❪ orphic ❫ ꜜ anastasia beauregard was enchanting, but, above all, a mystery. with her american ac... More

𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂
# 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖿𝗂𝗅𝖾
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝒊 ━━ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑒
𝟭. the bombing
𝟮. late
𝟯. a moment
𝟰. joining the circus
𝟱. rules
𝟲. raining on our parade
𝟳. hurt feelings
𝟴. finally visiting
𝟵. talking beaver
𝟭𝟬. the prophecy
𝟭𝟭. a fox
𝟭𝟮. her childhood
𝟭𝟯. santa
𝟭𝟰. great escape
𝟭𝟱. the camp
𝟭𝟲. siblings again
𝟭𝟳. friends
𝟭𝟴. decisions
𝟭𝟵. the war
𝟮𝟬. coronation day
𝟮𝟭. blossomed feelings
𝟮𝟯. going back
RIP
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝒊𝒊 ━━ 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑎𝑛
𝟮𝟰. the fight
𝟮𝟱. what happened
𝟮𝟲. the dwarf
𝟮𝟳. wild bear
𝟮𝟴. wrong path
𝟮𝟵. finding caspian
𝟯𝟬. aslan's howe
𝟯𝟭. moment
𝟯𝟮. i love you
𝟯𝟯. the invasion
𝟯𝟰. the battle
𝟯𝟱. escape
𝟯𝟲. returning
𝟯𝟳. next step
𝟯𝟴. more alike
𝟯𝟵. duel preparations
𝟰𝟬. the duel
𝟰𝟭. the battle
𝟰𝟮. no tail
𝟰𝟯. matching
𝟰𝟰. can't come back
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝒊𝒊𝒊 ━━ 𝑣𝑜𝑦𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟
𝟰𝟱. broken shower
𝟰𝟲. two more
𝟰𝟳. captured
𝟰𝟴. sold
𝟰𝟵. talk it out
𝟱𝟬. extra crewmate
𝟱𝟭. magician
𝟱𝟮. the storm
𝟱𝟯. the army
𝟱𝟰. bad dream
𝟱𝟱. dragon boy
𝟱𝟲. blue star
𝟱𝟳. the truth
𝟱𝟴. serpent battle
𝟱𝟵. last time
𝟲𝟬. epilogue
author's note
author's note 2

𝟮𝟮. flower crowns

4K 155 95
By aphroditesangels

ooo.┊ # FLOWER CROWNS ✧˖*°࿐
-ˋ 🗡 𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄 - 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

IT WAS THE DAY OF THE BALL and Anastasia was not looking forward to it. Mainly because she hated being social with people that weren't the Narnians. But the show must go on as she's heard.

She had finished putting on lipgloss and looked at herself in the mirror. Luckily, she had already helped Lucy and apparently Susan with their makeup. Anastasia was extremely good at makeup because it was another art form in her eyes, so the other two girls always asked her for fashion and makeup help.

Her dress was flowy and cream colored, unlike the ones she normally wore. Her hair was curled and front sections pinned back. A necklace came down to her chest, which was given to her from Peter as a birthday present.

"Hey, Sleeping Beauty. We don't have all day!" Alastair knocked on her door. "I'm going." She quickly made sure her dress looked good before going outside.

"You look good." "You do too. Now come on." The two quickly went and caught up with the Pevensie's.

"Okay everyone's here. You guys look good." Peter told them. "So do you guys." The group then got ready to walk in. It had become a small 'tradition' that they be introduced as the hosts.

They heard Mr. Tumnus announcing their arrival and got into their small groups. The groups were Peter and Anastasia, Alastair and Susan, then Edmund and Lucy.

Walking in they saw all the Narnians and people from the other Kingdom. 'this is going to be a long night.' Anastasia thought.

The time Anastasia hated had finally come. The big dance of the night. Which was the only one she had to take part in. But she supposes she could handle it considering she danced with Edmund and switched to Alastair then to someone she didn't know.

"My lady." Edmund stupidly told her while bowing. "Don't do that." She grumbled. He smiled before grabbing her hand and dragging her to the dance floor.

"I hate this." "And here I was thinking you liked me." Edmund pouted. "You look really pretty, by the way." "So, I have value?" "Uh what? I..um.." "I'm messing with you. Thank you. Y-You look pretty too." The two awkwardly smiled at each other before Anastasia was spun out of Edmund's hands.

"What was that?" Alastair asked her. "I don't know what you're talking about." "Um yes you do. You're blushing and I could feel the awkward tension from here." "Ugh fine. I don't know he complimented me and I don't know why, but this time I just chocked up and said something dumb." Alastair started laughing at her before she got spun into the middle of the ballroom.

Grabbing her dress, she did the traditional dance before turning around to see her new partner. 'wow. he's cute.' She thought. It was one of the guests from the kingdom. The boy had black hair and dark brown eyes. He had aristocratic features which made him more attractive. He was also tall and had a pretty decent built. Not too buff.

The two smiled at each other before he took her hand and they danced around.

"I'm Alexander." "Anastasia." "Ah yes. The High Queen." "You don't have to call me that. It gets a little annoying." "I'll keep that in mind." "You look very lovely." "Oh. Um thank you." Anastasia had a small blush. She doesn't even know why. 'probably because he's attractive.'

A little ways from them, the Just King was watching after he finished dancing with the lady he was with. He narrowed his eyes once he saw Anastasia's blush.

"You look like you're about to kill someone." Susan spoke once she saw him staring something down. "I just might." The girl looked and saw Anastasia talking and giggling with one the guests. "Don't worry, Edmund. She likes you. Even if she doesn't know how to show it or express it just yet." "How would you know that?" "Well, she has been suppressing her feelings for most of her life. Just let her experiment this."

"But I want her to do that with me." Edmund mumbled still staring at them. "She will. Just let her make more friends than just us. At the end of the day, she'll always be back in your arms." Edmund sighed but kept staring at the two.

Back with Anastasia, she was talking with Alexander about his kingdom. "The rulers are very nice and so are the people. But it has its moments." His fruity voice said. Anastasia nodded understandably.

"It's normal for things to be like that. It's like that here sometimes as well. But that's probably because we're learning and growing as we go along." "Yes. It's just part of evolving."

Surprisingly enough, the two had a couple of things in common. They drew, both had experience in battles, had big appetites, both had trouble expressing their emotions sometimes, and they both also had parent issues, except with Alexander it was his father.

"What about a love life?" Alexander asked her raising an eyebrow. "I'm sure someone must have tried to sweep you off your feet at this point." "Well..." "Who is it?" "King Edmund." "Wow." Alexander said impressed. "He doesn't seem like the type to be gentle. Considering he's been staring at me like he'd throw me off the cliff if you weren't here."

Anastasia took a glance and rolled her eyes slightly. "Just ignore him. But he's very sweet..around me at least. We're not anything yet." "Oh? Why not?" "I-I don't know. I guess he wants to wait for me to get comfortable with my emotions again." "Respectable." "Yes. He's my...significant annoyance."

Alexander chuckled before Anastasia asked him something now. "What about you? I'm sure you must have swept someone off their feet at this point." The boy blushed at the thought of whoever it was. "Yes, actually. There is someone. Her name is Marigold. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever met. She's very kind and understanding." Anastasia smiled softly. "She sounds amazing."

"She is. She'll be glad to hear I met you. She absolutely adores you and the rest of your family." Anastasia thought for a minute before coming up with an idea. "Here." She stuck her hands out and made a flower crown with her powers. "Give this to her when you go back." "Thank you. She'll really appreciate this." "Of course."

Alexander excused himself to go talk with one of the other people he knew. Anastasia looked around and saw Edmund silently fuming in the corner. She sighed, not ready for the argument she knew they would probably have.

"Shouldn't you be with that other boy?" He snapped when she walked over. "Shut up. You don't know anything about what happened and you're going to make a scene." "You would just hate that wouldn't you?" "Yes, I would. Stop it and have a normal conversation with me."

"No. Go back to him. Clearly, you don't need me." "What are you going on about?" "I want to be the only one you laugh, and blush, and giggle around. I want to be the only one you tell personal things to. I want to be the only one you flirt with."

"Edmund." Anastasia sighed. "First, I didn't even know I was flirting. Second, his name is Alexander. And third, you're the only one I want to flirt with." Edmund glanced at her then looked away. "You never made me a flower crown." "Edmund you never asked me to make you something."

Anastasia reached over and grabbed his hand. "I really like you. And I mean as in more than a friend." "You do?" "Yes. I thought that was pretty obvious. I don't go around kissing just anyone."

Edmund smiled and pulled her flush against him. Anastasia's hands wrapped around his neck as his went to her waist. "I really like you too." She smiled before pressing her plump lips on his.

They pulled away before Edmund dragged her to dance with him again. She wrapped her arms around his neck and put her head on his chest. His arms went around her waist and he laid his head on hers.

This would definitely be a moment the two would cherish forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 5.3K 62
Completed A Peter Pevensie Story Stumbling upon an entire new world just behind a door, Aria had her prophecy written from ancient times and it was n...
160K 6.2K 45
𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐒 ━━━━━━━ Narnias people needed saviours, and instead they got a ragtag group of siblings, who can't seem to cooperate with each...
158K 3.2K 30
A Reader X Edmund Pevensie FanFic starting in the setting of the film Prince Caspian. This will be an ongoing series! I am open to suggestions and re...
84.5K 1.3K 14
The niece of Professor Kirke, Anastasia, has heard stories of Narnia since she was a little girl. She never believed them to be true until the Pevens...