Stuck With You

By joshdotcom

Mew is such a coward ass for not telling his heart out earlier. He was scared that his feeling will ruin thei... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
stuck with you
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-five
Epilogue
Message
Bonus One
Bonus Two
Bonus Three

Chapter Twenty-four

3.4K 167 13
By joshdotcom

Football and chill 18+

It was weekend, so there was no class. With the lock-down curfew, no one could get out of their homes without a proper reason. But these couples were having the best time of their live.

The chaotic 7075 couple.

Bam was still bitter about Mark with his games. So, Bam decided to take a sweet revenge on him. The revenge was very simple. He just gonna copy what Mark did to him.

Now, Bam was focusing on his phone, playing a game with Mark. Mark was happy at first but they played for almost 5 hours by now and the sun began to depart soon.

"Bammie... let's stop playing... Baby... let's cuddle.." this was the first time ever that Mark actually stopped playing game first. Bam did not bothered by Mark as he continued to play.

"Baby... stop now...it is almost night now.." begged Mark.

"Let me finish first" said Bam coldly. Mark felt hurt by the cold treatment. This must be how Bam felt when he ignored him that day. Mark thought to himself. Karma is real.

"Please Bammie... we can play other game.. on the bed..." Mark was hinting a love game while pleading Bam. He leaned his forehead onto Bam's forearm, brushing his nose onto Bam's skin. Now, he is the one who needs attention.

"No. Let me play this first" Bam being cold again and ignored Mark.

"Why do you have to talk with that tone.. you are not Gulf.. Bammie, I want you now..." Mark began to hug his lover's small waist.

"Nope, periodt!" I'm not gonna be easy...

"Bam, why are you like this...?" asked Mark in his sad tone while staring at Bam. He was frowning and pouting sadly to Bam. Bam sneakily smirked but he quickly put a fake front. Oh no, here he's a baby again...

Bam suddenly put aside his phone and stared at Mark intensely. He folded his arms against his chest.

"How do you feel?" asked Bam.

Mark was confused.

"I ask how do you feel right now? Mark?"

"I feel sad.. I don't like it! I don't like you ignored me.." whined Mark.

Bam smirked in victory.

"That was exactly how I felt when you ignored me last time" Bam stated a fact right there. Mark was dumbfounded as he was speechless.

Bam still mad at me...?

"i.. i.. i.. I'm so..sorry..." stuttered Mark weakly. His expression was hinting guilty and sorrowful. Bam could see his lover's face was like trying to hold his tears. His heart was softened immediately as he never thought that Mark would react that way.

How can he fucked me when he is this cute and a cry-baby... Bam chuckled softly when Mark started to cry. He immediately hugged and embraced Mark.

"Aww... such a cry-baby" Bam wiped the other person's tears by using his thumb before he suddenly pinched Mark's nose. Mark flinched.

"Bammie.... what was that for?" he whined while rubbing his reddish nose to shushed the little pain away. Bam giggled at his lover's cuteness.

"You are so cute, Markieeeee. I was just kidding~" uttered Bam. He smooched on Mark's nose, cheeks and lips, showering him with make-up kisses. Suddenly, Mark pushed Bam, leaning him against the couch. He was pinning Bam down.

"You're so naughty, Bammie... you need to be punished.." whispered Mark in his husky and deep voice. Surprisingly, Bam did not flinched nor shuddered. Instead, Bam smirked devilishly.

He suddenly pulled Mark and sealed their lips together. Bam went for a harsh and rough one. They fought for dominance but Mark ain't losing, at least for now. But he struggled to keep his momentum as Bam was very wild.

Mark moaned when Bam intentionally bite his lips, forcing Mark to open his mouth. He immediately plunged his tongue into Mark and eventually, Bam lead the game. He held Mark's shoulder and pushed him without breaking the kiss.

Now, Bam was the one who pinned Mark onto the couch. Mark parted his lips away from Bam because he choked for oxygen. He frowned.

"I think you are the one who need to be punished"

"But you are not big" mocked Mark.

"How do you know I'm not BIG?" whispered Bam in his airy voice while rising his brows. He even smiled wickedly. This was enough to make Mark shuddered up to the spine but he ain't gonna lose to Bam easily.

Oh wait, he lose immediately as his sanity was tested when Bam rubbed his hard on against Mark's bulge.

"did you forget that my name means snake? Wanna see how big my anaconda can grow? Hhmmmhhm" he growled deeply while sniffing every parts of Mark's face.

Mark just gulped hard. His eyes widened more as he could feel Bam's hard on was turning from baby snake to anaconda monster. His sweatpants was tightening badly.

"All this time, you fucked me senselessly. I've been keeping my baby anaconda nicely but since you are so not obedient recently, you need a lesson from me..." he said as his brother keep on growing.

"Bambam, stop growing! How is that supposed to fit into me!?"

"Pft.. Come on, just a little larger than yours. If I can take your size, so why not you? Well, we only have one way to know about it. Pray for your ass skrt skrt!" Bam immediately carried Mark into his bedroom. He locked the bedroom door to make sure Mark could not escaped from his erotic den.

Right at this moment, Mark knew he fucked up.

.

.

.

The inseparable 7077 couple.

Their daily routine; cuddling. And that's what they did the whole weekend other than make-out and some bed exercises.

They just woke-up from an afternoon slumber.

Gulf gently caressed Mew's hair. His index finger was swirling through the other person's hair, drawing a circle on Mew's head. He was enjoying it. Mew was snuggling onto the crook of Gulf's neck. Today, Mew is the baby and Gulf have to spoon him.

Mew took a whiff of Gulf's neck. He doesn't know why Gulf smell very pleasant lately. His sweet vanilla scent with a tiny hint of ripe strawberry scent was very pleasing to Mew. Maybe that is the odor he made when he's blooming in love.

"Miu.. stop..hahaha." Gulf chuckled like a baby as he felt ticklish. Mew kept on sniffing his Gulf's neck, eventually tickling and teasing him. He stopped and tilted his head upward to look at his beautiful Gupi.

Oh God, he is so adorable... I could die from his cuteness

His heart was about to hop-off his chest when Gulf attacked him with a sweet and adorable smile, showing his sparkling Bambi eyes to Mew. Mew put his palm on his chest and faked an arrow pain on his heart. The pain of taking an overloaded cuteness from Gulf.

"So dramatic... what happened to you, Boo?" asked Gulf. He let out a soft giggle as he knew Mew was joking.

"Why are you so cute? My UwUs are looping around.. My Gupi is the cutest person in this universe" uttered Mew delightfully. Gulf could only grinned shyly and he was blushing.

"And you smell so nice today..." Mew added.

"Is that why you like to smell my neck?"

"My favourite part is your neck but I like to sniff every inch of your skin" he said while attacking Gulf with kisses on Gulf's neck and chest. Gulf could not resist the overflowing lovely temptation, so he just laughed in joy.

Mew stopped and they both got up and sat on the bed. They really got nothing to do but suddenly, Gulf remembered something. He looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand.

"Shit! It almost start! The show is about to start!" cried Gulf.

"Do you mean Netflix and chill?"

"Yes but different, let's go. You go outside first and removed the coffee table aside. I will lay a blanket for us to cuddle on it" commanded Gulf. Mew immediately obeyed his lover.

Gulf took a blanket, another comforter for themselves. He also took some pillows with him. He laid the blanket on the floor, right in front of their couch. He placed some pillows on it.

Mew was wondering what show is he talking about. Gulf has been thinking about it all day. He just hummed when he saw Gulf went back into the room. Then, Mew just went toward the kitchen and took out some snacks. He waited for Gulf at their temporary love nest.

"Tadaa!~" Gulf suddenly jumped out of his room, showing what he's wearing to Mew. Mew was stunned to see his lover's appearance. Gulf was wearing football jersey and shorts.

"Why are you wearing this, Bii?" Mew walked toward Gulf and held his lover's shoulder as he gazed Gulf from toe to head. He can't deny that he was pleased to see his lover in this sport outfit.

A footballer Gulf is so hot.. damn! Mew can't help but not to lick his lips unintentionally.

"Stop looking at me like you wanna eat me, Mew. We are watching a football game today!" he said excitedly.

They sat down on the blanket. Mew was leaning against the sofa. Mew opened his arms to receive Gulf's presence. He wanted to embrace his lover.

Gulf leaned his back against Mew's chest while Mew was wrapping his lover's waist, back-hugging him. Mew give a peck on Gulf's nape before he rested his chin on Gulf's shoulder.

Gulf switched the TV into sports channel. Fortunately, they were just on time when the UEFA league had just started.

In the first half of the game, Mew had forgotten how many times he had stolen kisses on Gulf's neck, ears and jaw. He like to smooch Gulf so much. He was also rubbing Gulf's abdomen the whole time.

Gulf was cheering on his team who dominated the score in the first half of the match.

"Yaayy~" cheered Gulf in his baby voice while throwing his hands up in the air.

That was a totally cute sight for Mew. He hugged Gulf tighter and rubbed his face against Gulf's nape. He just can't resist his lover's adorableness. Gulf frowned and felt ticklish. He hovered on top of Mew and counter-attacked him with kisses.

They settled down when the second half of the football league started. They got back to their original position. By now, Mew started to get bored...

... or his mind was actually wandering to elsewhere rather than focusing to the UEFA Cup match. It is very hard for Mew to focus on what are they watching right now because having Gulf on his lap was very mind-blowing.

Oh my god... please do not move your ass very much Gulf...

Especially, Gull's bubble ass was right above Mew's dick. More unfortunately in a good way, his dick was aligned perfectly in between Gulf's ass cheeks.

No.. Oh God!..

Mew began to lose his mind when Gulf suddenly moved his hips while cheering for his scoring team. His huge member liked what Gulf was doing as it was twitching. His heart was beating faster as it oozed more blood into his little Miu. He was trying so hard to calm down.

Gulf could feel that Mew was oddly tense-up behind him. Mew was too stiff like his body was cramped. Even his breathing was uneven like he was holding it. He wanted to ask but...

Gulf smirked when he felt someone's was getting hard underneath his booty.

I know why you get so stiff... Miu..

"Mew... are you okay? Don't be naughty, Boo. Be a good boy, okay?" uttered Gulf but he was actually teasing Mew. Gulf began to grind his hip as he was intentionally rubbing his ass onto Mew's hard on. Gulf was enjoyed teasing his lover.

Mew could not control himself. He was breathing harder.

Don't do this Gulf.. don' tease me... URGH FUCK IT!

Mew nibbled and sucked Gulf's most sensitive spot, his cute ears. Gulf who felt ticklish at first was feeling the sensation given by Mew. Gulf moaned softly.

"ah... Mew.. stop.."

"If you don't stop what are you doing with your ass now... I might be a bad boy.. hmmmm.." said Mew deeply in his monotone. His deep and husky voice was enough to shudder Gulf up to the spine.

"Weren't you always the bad boy?" teased Gulf as he continued to grind his hip. Gulf stunned when Mew jerked his hip upward, creating a wholesome pleasure with the increasing sexual tension.

"Then, if you don't mind, this bad boy will turn into a monster.." said Mew before he tilted his head downward to suck Gulf's neck.. but nothing was coming against his mouth.

Gulf suddenly turned around so that he was facing Mew. He was stunned to see Mew's inner beast was howling in his big and dark orbs. He smirked when he saw a large tent on Mew's boxer.

Guess I really turned you on.. huh... He leaned closer to Mew face and caressed the other person's strong jawline.

"Too bad... I know how to tame this monster" whispered Gulf to Mew. Mew was shocked at what Gulf do next.

He suddenly grabbed Mew t-shirt collar and ripped his t-shirt into half with his freaking bare hands. Mew could not process what happened as Gulf immediately ravished his tiddies.

The football league has been forgotten.

He was licking, sucking and nibbling Mew's nipples. Gulf was eating Mew like he was starving for days. Mew's another nipple was attacked by Gulf's fingers. His eyes was half-lidded as he was trying to absorb the pleasure given by Gulf.

The pleasure kept on inviting.

Mew's hands managed to make their way onto Gulf's back. He grabbed Gulf's jersey and tore it apart by using his strong hands. He was caressing and rubbing his palms onto Gulf's golden back.

Enough with the tiddies, he immediately cupped Mew's face and devoured his lips. He fiercely kissed Mew, biting and sucking the other person's lips. Mew was a mere mess when he wanted to moan but he choked instead because Gulf was sucking-off his soul.

Their game was turning wilder. Mew was able to control Gulf when he bite his lips in return. He began to dominate as he secured Gulf's cavern but that doesn't go long.

"OHH!"

Gulf pinched his lover's nipples very hardly and Mew could not help but to let out a loud moan. Gulf immediately plunged his sneaky tongue into Mew and eventually, leading the game.

The sounds of the lips smacking was dominating the atmosphere as the sound of the TV was drowning. Their hearts were racing as well as their raging testosterone. Their heads swayed side to side in pleasure while eating each other.

Mew lose more brain cells when Gulf changed his route. He was attacking Mew's neck. He was leaving a damn mark on him to be tattooed for days. A clicking sound was produce every time when Gulf sucked Mew's neck.

Mew's huge member was hard as steel. He was calling for a pamper. Gulf could feel his abs was slightly wet because Mew was pulsing with premature liquid.

Gulf stopped and look at the mess he did to Mew. He smirked when Mew still blinded with pleasure as his eyes and head wandered everywhere. The bloody mark that he made on Mew's lips, chest and neck were so sexy.

Perhaps, Mew is fucking sexy in Gulf's eyes.

Gulf was licking his own lips when he saw a bead of sweat made it journey on Mew's body. His wet body was highlighting his muscles, neither was Gulf's muscles too. Mew regained his consciousness and immediately stunned at the view.

Mew's mouth were hanging opened for too long as he was drowning in Gulf's sensation.

Gulf was sensually caressing his own wet muscular body. He flexed his left arms and he even licked his bicep. Mew just gulped too hard at the show given by Gulf. Gulf began to suck his own fingers, making them wet as hell.

Mew's longing desires was tested more when Gulf trailed his wet fingers on Mew's biceps. Mew let out a soft moaned and without he knew, he was oozing another series of pre-cum. Gulf never stopped staring at his lover's eyes.

This felt insane to Mew. All Gulf did was trailing his salivated fingers along with Mew's bulging veins and it turned him on very much. Gulf is full of surprises. Surprises that only Mew can experience it.

Gulf's another hand was pulling-off Mew's boxer, letting his familiar big buddy to feel the freedom. Mew was yearning badly, too badly that his dick was twitching hardly.

He took a glance at Mew's fat dick. It is bigger today as the thick mushroom head was flexing too hard. Even Mew's dick was venous and bulging like his arms. Gulf was smiling wickedly while his eyes were hooked on Mew's dick.

Mew never saw such temptation drawn on Gulf's face. Gulf was scarily tempting and taunting.

His mind was shifting away when Gulf began held his dick and rubbed it in between of his chest. Gulf freaking stroke Mew's dick onto his naked chiseled pecs.

Mew tilted his head up in pleasure as he could feel the friction energy that his cock made with Gulf's skin.

Gulf flexed and cramped his pectorals to give a better grip onto Mew's hot rod. This was driving Mew even more insane!

"Ohh.. Gulf.. ahh" he moaned his lover's name. The world felt different now. The pleasure was too hot. Gulf moved his body up and down as he continued to pamper Mew by using his chest.

Then, he directed his lover's cock toward his own erected nipple. He was rubbing Mew's wet cock-head against his pointy nipple. Both of them moaned. This kind of pleasure was out of the world.

The win-win pleasure was created when Mew was high from feeling his dick against Gulf's nipple, and Gulf was high from feeling his nipple against Mew's dick. The pre-cum was making it more hot. Mew got the most of the pleasure as his naked mushroom head was very sensitive with that tickling perky tiddies.

Mew swayed his body and head into every direction as closed his eyes tightly to bear with the newly discovered pleasure. He felt his cock was throbbing painfully.

"Gulf..ahh.. I am close.. I wanna cum.." he barely uttered the words underneath his breath clearly but Gulf was understand enough on what he was trying to say. He was licking Mew's shaft from the balls to the tip.

He even mouthed and tickled the tip, sending Mew's soul up high in the sky. Then, he gave the massive pole a blowjob. He did this multiples time though he can't get enough of tasting his favourite Popsicle.

His mouth was dancing around Mew's dick. He was choking the swinging, tingling little thing at the back of his throat, the tonsil. He went even deeper, leaving no space between his lips and the roots.

Mew wanted to see his lover's but the temptation was too high as he kept on tilting his head upward. Mew jerked his hip harder and choked Gulf even more. Gulf likes what Mew just did. He pinched Mew's nipple by using one of his hand.

Mew lost his sense.

He only could moan and every single time he moaned, he gets louder. Gulf was fierce in every fields, just like he took Mew's cock fiercely. No one can come into his way. He owned every parts of Mew.

"ah ah.. Gulf.. I am coming.." Mew was panting as he tried to hold himself. His body was shaking badly from holding his coming joy. Gulf bite the hell out of Mew's hot meat and Mew came in strong into Gulf's throat.

Mew moaned the loudest for today as he released his juice of love and happiness into Gulf. Gulf managed to swallow an insane amount of semen. He pulled out his lover's strained dick from his mouth and stroke it by using his hands.

Mew continued to cum with 3 strings of strong shots and the remaining was just a fountain. He was panting badly. No one else had ever done this to Mew, only Gulf could made it.

He cupped Gulf's nape and pulled him closer for a kiss. The kiss was tender. The kiss that calm his heart down after being sent into heaven. But Gulf was doing otherwise, he was kissing Mew wildly and ended it with a bite on Mew lips.

"Auch!" Mew hissed in pain. Gulf was pinning Mew down as he was staring deeply into his lover's eyes. Gulf's eyes were still filled with lust. Perhaps, the desires even stronger now.

"Just a reminder for you, Mew... This is just the start..."

"What do you mean?" asked Mew confusedly.

"Remember when I say no one can stop me when I wanna fuck you?" whispered Gulf. Mew shivered up to the spine when heard those words from Gulf, especially when Gulf used his deep tone.

"You wanna see what Kana'alpha can do...?" he added.

Mew saw Gulf's animal was growling in his eyes of fire and death. Gulf's eyes was taunting on him, scaring the hell out of him. Gulf smirked evilly.

He discovered a new side of Gulf.

-To be continued-

[Joshdotcom: Thought on this chapter? Leave down your comment and please vote. 1 or 2 chapters left. Thank you for reading this chapter. See u in the next one where 'Kanadaddy' is real eheks 👅]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 397 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
315K 11.8K 32
Gulf loves Mew... Mew loves Art... But does Art love Mew? Will Gulf's love remain unrequited? Read the story to find out... *This story will include...
332K 15.1K 71
"Are you forcing me to choose, Mew Davis?" Mew turned around and gave him an eerie smile, "Of course. Life is full of choices..." "Fine. I'm happy to...
13.9K 716 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...