𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 -the who and led zep...

By Turnleft_atgreenland

𝑷𝑨𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑶𝑼𝑳𝑫 𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑻𝑶 𝑷𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑬 『••✎••』 ... More

𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫)
𝐒𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐢𝐞
𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧**
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐭
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲
𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞
𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐝
𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐚
𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨
𝐍𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐲𝐞
𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨
𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐏𝐨𝐰 𝐫. 𝐭𝐨𝐜. 𝐡
𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭 **
𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐱𝐞, 𝐞𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐭
𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝
𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭
𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
𝐓𝐢𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝
𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧'
𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚
𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡
𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐨
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧'
𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞
𝐈𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝
𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨
𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐲

548 26 7
By Turnleft_atgreenland

𝘉𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘺

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙝𝙤

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"you can come back in now, he's not hanging about anymore,"

his soft voice eagerly tranced her, whipping her out of the small daze that completely drugged her with sadness and dismay. so a faint smile, which was regular for her, crept into her lips, curling her apple cheeks and bringing out her hair.

"he's an ass,"

keith nodded, chuckling a bit, leaning against the cool brick along with brianna, eyeing her box of cigrattes that her hand clutched tightly- the box being half empty but still looking new.

"how many have you had?" he asked her, her fingers walking up the box, covering the top.

"none of your concern," she shrugged with a grin, looking back at him.

"well i'm your friend, so it kind of is my concern," he shifted his body to face her, the now shocked expression that swirled onto her face in a matter of seconds.

her eyes flickered down to the gravel that nestled her heels, and soon to the stocking that were nuzzling her thighs and calves, "you're just saying that."

keith shook his head, pulling the cigarette out of her mouth, her eyes following temptingly before he stopped it harshly onto the scattered rocks, his foot churning it cooly.

"nope, i don't lie," he smirked.

she huffed jokingly, flapping her lips, "oh no, you lie, just not in normal ways."

keith crossed his arms with a little wiggle of his dark and coarse eyebrows, "like how?"

"well i don't look like a fucking psychic do i?" she snickered, tilting her bouncing head in a mocking way.

"no, no you don't, we'd need to get you so of those big glasses, a big hat," keith's hand drew an imaginary hat above her head, to which brianna fashionably tipped it at it.

"my my, what a gentleman," keith fluttered his eyelashes, daintily putting out his lazy hand- that brianna took and planted a kiss onto, furrowing her eyebrows and smirking her lips.

keith's adventurous eyes caught a golden band with the letters, j and b engraved into it, that securely clenched around brianna's wrist, "oh who gave you that nice bracelet?"

brianna's eyes widened, you may have thought they would've stayed like that, her free hand flew to cover the piece of jewelry that usually was blocked by her countless bangles.

but it was too late, keith already saw and now his mind was whirling with the hundreds of questions that would skip out of his mouth.

"i- no one, just this guy," she blushed, shoving her hands behind her back.

"j and b huh? you don't know john so it can't be him," keith's sentence continued, but stopped in brianna's mind.

now she was only able to focus on the man that she tried her hardest to block out. her fling. or as he dubbed himself, hers.

he wasn't hers, and for a fact she would never be his. no matter how much his abs would glisten with sweat or how intricately his fingers would tap.

"I KNOW I'VE GOT IT I'VE GOT IT!"

keith childishly pranced around in a circle, a skip in every step. all brianna did was shake her head with a tiny grin- that you had to be a centimeter away from her to see.

"well, who is it then?"

"john paul jones." keith replied quite confidently, puffing out his chest and creating fists with his hands that bravely sat on his hip.

"no," she shook her head, "it's not jonesy,"

"it's jimmy then, has to be,"

brianna's heart raced, and the bitter blood in her heart swam up to her cheeks, her face heating up quickly and her hands pressed against it relentlessly- attempting to cool herself down. she didn't want this, she didn't want anyone knowing about her and jimmy's little affair that was a rather large one.

"n-no it's not jimmy," she straitened her posture and had already begun making her way back into the flat to snatch her purse.

she wanted absolutely nothing to do with the horrible who.

nothing.

and that's the truth.

even if the lead singer did spark her interests a bit.

however, once that pocketbook was in her fingers, snug in her touch, a poloroid found its way in her palm.

where his hair was curly, due to the immense humidity, and his mouth was jokingly open with his hands by his head. he pressed his chin against his neck, creating a double chin.

she held that picture close to her heart, softly giggling at the memories that brought it to life.

"he's trouble y'know, shouldn't mess around with him,"

a british accent warned from behind her, a familiar one.

but when she turned around, no one was there, no one stood on those floorboards and no one was in her eyesight, leading her to only continued her teenage style swooning over a man that she had no clue of his whereabouts.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 457 60
Anna Kelly has been eyeing him since she moved to Liverpool in the summer of 1957. A mutual obsession with rock n' roll and their big dreams bring th...
21.5K 627 51
"If I win, I get her" He points at me "What no way! George that's way out of li-" In conclusion: fuck it ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Based loosely around 19...
8.5K 488 29
Keith and Kenleigh met in school, and he became her best friend, her bodyguard, and her shoulder to cry on. The pair caused much trouble in school, u...
178K 3.9K 47
"What are you doing with that camera, Jules?" "Well, Roger, I was always taught that we must take pictures of the beautiful things in life..." ...