Gamemode: Shokugeki no Soma...

By OllveyCrage

Shokugeki no Soma Various x Female Reader. It was a normal day for you, Quarantine was really boring and it w... More

1- System
2- Shokugeki no Soma
3- #75 Examination Hall
4- Entrance Exam
5- #74 Welcome to Totsuki
6- Polar Star Dorm
7- #73 Skipping School
8 - #71 Nikumi
9 - #70 Shokugeki Don
10 - #68 Camp from Hell
11 - #67 Inui and Sekimori
12 - #63 Shinomiya's Class
13 - Shokugeki Legumes
15 - #61 Last Day of Camp
16 - #60 Saiba Joichiro
17 - #59 Joichiro VS Soma
18 - Back Home
19 - #58 Karaage
20 - #57 Alchemist
21 - Date
22 - #56 Soma and Hayama
Special Chapters Introduction
Scenario A:
Scenario B:
Scenario C:
Scenario D:
Scenario E:
Scenario F:
Scenario G:
Scenario H:
23 - #55 Elections
24 - #51 Autumns Preliminaries
25 - #49 1st and 2nd Round
26 - #47 3rd & 4th Round
27 - #45 Mimasaka Subaru
28 - #44 End of Preliminaries
29 - #40 Finals
30 - #38 Stagiaire
31 - Stagiaire Completed!
32 - #36 Hot Springs
32 - A
32 - B
32 - C
32 - D
32.5 - Maple Event
33 - Moon Festival Pt. 1/2
33.5 - Moon Festival Pt. 2/2
34 - #29 Part 1/3
34 - #29 Part 2/3
Author's Note Please Read ♥
35 - Part 3/3 ♥ Special Chapter
36 - #27 Saving Polar Star
37 - Celebration
38 - ♥ Going to the Market
39 - The Key
40 - ♥ Favor
41 - #25 Central VS RS
42 - ♥♥ Rentaro VS Ryo
43 - ♥ Eishi's Class
44 - #23 Motivation
45 - #22 First Day Of AE
46 - ♥♥ Part 1/2
47 - ♥♥ Part 2/2
48 - #15 ♥ Training
49 - ♥ Dad is...
50 - The Past
51 - #13 Part 1 of 6
52 - #13 Part 2 of 6
53 - #13 Part 3 of 6
54 -#12 Part 4 of 6
55 - Part 5 of 6
56 - Part 6 of 6
57 - #10 Part 1 of 5
58 - Part 2 of 5
59 - Part 3 of 5
60- Part 4 of 5
61 - Part 5 of 5
62 - #9 Rest Day
63 - #6 Part 1 of 3
64 -Part 2 of 3
65 -Part 3 of 3
66 -Part 1 of 4
67 -Part 2 of 4
68 -Part 3 of 4
69 -Part 4 of 4
70 -5th Bout
71 - Gifting
72 - New Director, New Elite Ten
73 - We're 2nd years
Unlocked Endings
Ending A - Aldini Isami
Ending B - Aldini Takumi
Ending C - Hayama Akira
Ending D - Ibusaki Shun
Ending E - Isshiki Satoshi
Ending F - Kurokiba Ryo
Ending G - Tsukasa Eishi
Ending H - Yukihira Soma
Ending I - Nakiri Erina
Ending J - Nakiri Alice
Ending K - Sakaki Ryoko
Ending L - Tadokoro Megumi
Epilouge
💞 💞 💞
I wonder how-

14 - Preparation

13.6K 606 607
By OllveyCrage

[3rd person's Point of View]

"Isshiki-senpai, we're back!" Soma yelled still covered by the fog.

"Minna-san welcome back!" Isshiki said and waved. "You survived the hellish training camp. Good jo- Huh?" Isshiki stopped shocked.

"I'm back." Soma said with a body-builder-like figure.

"Soma-kun? You've gotten so manly?" Isshiki said. "The training must've been hard."

He then turned to Megumi who was now holding a chain while chewing a gum. "Tadakoro-chan? Is that you? You all look wild--"

"Shut up!" Megumi said while spinning her chain around.

Yuki cracked her knuckles and laugh maniacally. "Let's beat him up."

"Yeah, let us." Aoki and Shoji replied in unison while crouching down on the floor.

"Stop being disrespectful to him." Ryoko snapped. She was now wearing eye-shadows and lipstick. Her pupils then dilated. "I won't allow it." she added which made Isshiki flinch.

"Ibusaki-kun? Your cute hairstyle has been ruined." Isshiki said as he looks at the cave-man-like style of Shun's.

"Shaggy." Shun muttered.

"By the way, Where's (Reader)-chan and Marui-kun?" Isshiki asked looking around. "They're the only ones not here."

They all looked at him. "Who's (Reader)-chan?"

"Don't tell me... She already went back to her world?" Isshiki gasped as they stared at him confused.

"This is all that we found of Marui." Shun said taking something out of his hair. It was Marui's worn out glasses.

"That can't be... Marui-kun! (Reader)-chan!" Isshiki cried.

He then suddenly sat up sweating. "A nightmare? Today's the 3rd day." the naked Isshiki said and slid the curtain to look out the window. "I hope you're all well. (Reader)-chan please don't leave yet..."

{ CAMP FROM HELL }

Today was a busy day, but as usual you finished first. The topic was about ramen, you were still hanging around waiting for Megumi and Soma but Alice called you.

Currently, you were standing behind Alice leaning on the wall while eating your lollipop, Kurokiba's in front of you playing with the black and white balls on his hand. The mood suddenly tensed up.

"Don't think that you can act like a queen forever." Alice said as Erina passed by her.

"Thanks for the warning." Erina said as her assistant, Hisako Arato; looked at you. You gave her a wink so she looked away blushing; obviously feeling awkward by what you just did.

"I'll file it away just in case, as a nonsense from a commoner." Erina added then looked back at Alice. Alice smirked not turning back to look at Erina.

After Erina was gone from your sight you turned to Alice. "Gee Alice, you enjoy this?" you asked she then pouted at you.

"Yes, and do you enjoy that?" She asked pointing at the lollipop in your mouth. You nodded.

"You want one?" You asked then she shook her head. She then grabbed your arm and Kurokiba's arm.

"Let's go!" she yelled.

"Where?" You asked while being pulled by her.

"Let's play Truth or Dare." she replied and pulled you towards Kurokiba's room, not giving you a chance to talk.

--- Time Skip brought to you by Haikyuu's Meat Song ---

In the middle of the game you heard the speaker. "Attention, students of Totsuki Academy. In one hour at 22:00 please report to the main banquet hall in your uniforms."

"Oh, right you need to tell me the details of your Shokugeki with Chef Shinomiya!" Alice beamed at you and tackled you onto the bed.

"Oh? I didn't compete with Jiro-senpai." You replied while you were still laying on Kurokiba's bed.

"Jiro-senpai?" Alice asked tilting her head slightly.

"Ah, he said I should call him Kojiro. But it was long so I called him Jiro." Alice then tickled you. "H-hey AHAHA A-Alice stop! AHAHA."

"But first tell me what happened on why he told you to call him Kojiro." You agreed just to make her stop, and she did.

"Oi, Kuro get out of the room. This is a girl's talk." you told Kurokiba who was silently sitting on the corner of the room.

"Eh... But (Nickname) this is my room." Kurokiba replied in his usual monotone voice.

"Then, let's move to my room Alice." you replied as Alice stood up first and dragged you out.

You both left Kurokiba behind then you narrated the recent Shokugeki to Alice. After telling her everything, she kept laughing and repeatedly saying that you and Shinomiya were like siblings.

{ Banquet Hall }

You told your goodbyes to Alice and Kurokiba then walked over towards the Polar Star.

"Oh! (Reader)-chan!" Soma said waving at you. Yuki stretched her arms widely while running towards you.

You waved back to Soma before running towards Yuki and hugging her. "I missed you Yuki-dear!" you said.

"I missed you too (Reader)-dear! Where have you been?" Yuki asked hugging you back.

"I played with a friend." You replied as you both giggled. You were startled when Takumi and Ikumi yelled at Soma.

"Yukihira!" -Takumi

"Why were you doing a Shokugeki with an alumni? Are you stupid?" -Ikumi

"You can't leave the Academy until we settle our battle." -Takumi

"Ah, I wasn't the one who'd be expelled, (Reader) is." Soma replied.

"Oh, I see" Takumi said. "Wait..."

"What?!" Takumi and Ikumi yelled in unison which made Soma startled.

"Who are you?" -Ikumi shot a glare at Takumi.

"No, who are you?" -Takumi asked and shot a glare at Ikumi

"Eh~" you hummed out and took the lollipop out of my mouth. "It's NikuNiku-chan and Taku-chan." You cooed.

"Stop calling me that!" They both yelled blushing.

"Ah~ The two tsunderes are together fighting over Soma." You teased then laughed when they blushed.

"Who's fighting over who?!" Ikumi yelled.

"I'm not a Tsundere!" Takumi yelled.

"How do you both know about our Shokugeki?" Soma asked clueless.

"Everyone is talking about it!" The two blonde tsunderes yelled.

"B-but if (Reader)-chan is still here then..." Takumi said looking at you then looking at Soma.

"...did Chef Shinomiya?" Ikumi trailed off hopefully.

"No, I completely lost." Soma answered.

"Eh... I see." Takumi said disappointedly.

"Where's Isa-chan? I bought chocolates for Isa-chan." You asked Takumi. He then pointed his twin brother who was in the crowds. You then approached Isami.

"Isa-chan~" You called out and squished his cheeks together.

"Eh? (Reader)-chan?" Isami asked staring at you.

"I bought you chocolates!" You beamed and gave him a bag of chocolates you were holding.

"Eh? For me? Arigatou!" Isami gladly said and took the bag before he started eating.

"Attention! We gathered you here to inform you of tomorrow's assignment." While everyone was focusing on Gin you sneaked around to look for Hayama.

You finally found him so you stood behind him. "The assignment is to make a new breakfast menu that's worthy enough to serve the guests of Totsuki Resort."

"The breakfast represents the hotel. The egg will be the main ingredient. You may choose your cuisine style but it will be served buffet style. The judging starts tomorrow at 6 am."

"Be prepared to serve by that time. Use your time however you'd like. You can prepare in the kitchen or go to your room to sleep. I'll see you in the morning, this meeting is adjourned!"

"Heh~" Hayama hummed smirking.

"Akira." you whispered which made Hayama flinch.

"(Nickname). What are you going to prepare tomorrow?" Hayama asked.

A black screen popped up showing what you will be cooking.

{Quest: EGGSPLODING Steamed Egg!}

"I'm still thinking about it, and you?" You asked ignoring the screen.

"Doing the same, how about we prepare together?" Hayama suggested so you smiled.

"Sure, I'll go by your room after I changed." you replied and said goodbye.

While you were changing clothes Alice video-called your phone. You answered it but turned your camera off. "(Reader)-chan I can't see you." Alice said.

"I'm changing clothes, what's up Alice?" You beamed and wore a comfortable chef uniform.

"Let's go meet the transfer student!" Alice exclaimed excitedly which made you chuckle. You turned your camera on while tying your hair in a {ponytail/ bun/ twin-tails/ braid}.

"Where are you?" You asked before putting on the pin that Hayama gave you.

Alice replied so you both said goodbye before she hanged up the call. You went outside and met Alice and Kurokiba.

You followed her as she went to Soma's station. Soma was busy thinking so you decided to sat on a vacant station beside Kurokiba, who was standing.

"Hmm~ Looks like it'll be a rather tasty dish." Alice said while leaning on Soma's station.

"Oh? Really? Thanks." Soma said then smiled.

"I'm looking forward for tomorrow's morning." Alice said and stood up straight. "Then good day." she said and started to walk while still waving at Soma. This caused her to bump into Kurokiba.

"Ittai!!" she groaned and covered her face. You laughed at her as Soma stared intently at Kurokiba.

"Alice what are you doing?" You asked and continued laughing at her. Kurokiba just stared at her which made you laugh more.

"Don't just stand there! Get out of my way! (Reader)-chan stop laughing at me!" Alice said blushing and huffed her cheeks.

"But you told me to stand right here." Kurokiba answered nonchalantly. You stopped laughing and jumped off the station.

"That's only when I'm threatening someone!" Alice yelled at Kurokiba.

"Alice you're such a klutz!" You told her she then pouted.

"(Reader)-chan stop it!" Alice said blushing. "We look intimidating when you're standing off to the side, behind me." she told Kurokiba. "Where did they go? Those balls?"

"Ah... I left it somewhere." Kurokiba said searching in his pocket.

"Unbelievable! That's also essential to being intimidating. You're such a blockhead!" Alice yelled as you laughed at the both of them.

Soma was just standing there frozen. Wondering what was happening in front of him. '(Reader)-chan knows them? How did she meet them? Who are these guys? That girl's hair and skin are so white.'

"Oh, Sorry about that, what were we talking about?" Alice asked Soma snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Ah, well we're not really having a conversation." Soma answered, "Did you guys decide on your menu?" he asked.

"Pretty much." Alice replied. "Good luck with yours." she said then pulled you and Kurokiba. "Bye."

"You know them (Reader)-chan?" Soma asked you so you nodded smiling before waving goodbye to him.

"So that's Yukihira Soma-kun. He doesn't seem to live up to the rumors." Alice said. "I can't believe he's cooking that." she said then giggled.

You gave her a head pat, "Then~ I'll be going, see ya." You said and quickly ran towards the elevator.

"Eh? Where's (Reader) going?" Alice asked Kurokiba who shrugged.

You finally arrived outside Hayama's room, you fixed yourself up before knocking. The door opened revealing Hayama who had his hair down. He was wearing a white striped shirt.

He looked at you before smiling, "Oh? You wore it." Hayama said while looking at the rose pin on your hair.

You smiled and nodded, "Let's go." You said as you both walked side by side.

When the both of you got there, you started doing the stuffs that the black screen told you to do. And Hayama did his stuff too.

After 2 hours you approached Hayama. "You're done?" Hayama asked looking at you.

You nodded and stared at the dish he was cooking, "Wow~ that smells nice." you complimented when you inhaled the wonderful smell of his dish.

Hayama smiled while wiping his counter. 'But you smell nicer.' he thought.

"I'm done too, let's go?" Hayama asked after cleaning his station. You nodded as you both headed towards his room.

"Oh! I have to go to my room now Aki." you told him so he sent you a questioning look. "I'm going to take some clothes and drop by the bath house."

"(Nickname), my room's closer to the bath. Your room is still in the upper floor." Hayama said.

"Ah, yes? So?" You asked tilting your head.

"I'll lend you my clothes." Hayama suggested, you stared at him as he kept persuading you. In the end, you had no choice but to agree.

{ MEANWHILE }

"Uhh so tired." Yuki whined.

"You guys! I'm going to sleep!" Marui yelled while looking at his friends who were still hanging out in his room.

"Have you guys seen (Reader)-chan?" Ryoko asked.

"Nope / I haven't." Aoki and Shoji answered in unison.

"Come to think of it, ever since the camp started, she always goes missing." Yuki said.

"I have her number, want me to call her?" Shun said so Yuki nodded. They pressed the loudspeaker and heard it ringing.

After some minutes it was picked up. "(Reader)-chan where are you?" both Yuki and Ryoko asked but they didn't expect that...

"Ahm? You must be (Nickname)'s friends. She's currently taking a bath now; I'll leave your message for her."

They heard a guy's voice.

"Ohmygosh! / Who is that? / That's a guy's voice, right?" Yuki, Aoki and Shoji said.

"Are you (Reader)-chan's boyfriend?" Yuki asked. They all waited for him to answer.

"Hmm... Yes?"

The guy's reply made Yuki and Ryoko squeal. "(Reader)-chan is going to sleep with her boyfriend!" Yuki said.

"How romantic~" Ryoko sighed dreamingly, then they heard (Reader)'s voice.

"Oi~ Aki your shirt is too big. Wait, why are you holding my phone?"

They all kept silent while listening.

"Oh, (Nickname) your friends called."

"Really? What did you say?" -(Reader)

"I said I'm your boyfriend."

Hayama said which made Yuki and Ryoko squeal as they shook each other.

"Hah?! Give me that." -(Reader)

"Ah, I forgot to hang up!" - Hayama

"Gahhh! Aki!! You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?"

Was the last thing they heard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 259 21
Chisaya Fuichi is a 2nd year student in Totsuki Academy and Eizan Etsuya is one of her close friends. Everything was going smoothly until Nakiri Azam...
4.6K 226 12
Asahi Nakiri x OC short story. "Ms. Eunha, if I ask you to go out. Wouldn't be a date?" "Depending on how you address. You just want me to go out," "...
480K 11K 90
Akashi Kurumi left Totsuki Culinary Academy only to come back a year later because of some reasons that she has yet to know. The longer she stays at...
221K 5.4K 28
Being a chef is hard enough. Being the daughter of an asshole of a Dad is even harder. What Dad makes disgusting dishes and acts like a child 90% of...