Gamemode: Shokugeki no Soma...

By OllveyCrage

Shokugeki no Soma Various x Female Reader. It was a normal day for you, Quarantine was really boring and it w... More

1- System
2- Shokugeki no Soma
3- #75 Examination Hall
4- Entrance Exam
5- #74 Welcome to Totsuki
6- Polar Star Dorm
7- #73 Skipping School
8 - #71 Nikumi
9 - #70 Shokugeki Don
10 - #68 Camp from Hell
11 - #67 Inui and Sekimori
12 - #63 Shinomiya's Class
14 - Preparation
15 - #61 Last Day of Camp
16 - #60 Saiba Joichiro
17 - #59 Joichiro VS Soma
18 - Back Home
19 - #58 Karaage
20 - #57 Alchemist
21 - Date
22 - #56 Soma and Hayama
Special Chapters Introduction
Scenario A:
Scenario B:
Scenario C:
Scenario D:
Scenario E:
Scenario F:
Scenario G:
Scenario H:
23 - #55 Elections
24 - #51 Autumns Preliminaries
25 - #49 1st and 2nd Round
26 - #47 3rd & 4th Round
27 - #45 Mimasaka Subaru
28 - #44 End of Preliminaries
29 - #40 Finals
30 - #38 Stagiaire
31 - Stagiaire Completed!
32 - #36 Hot Springs
32 - A
32 - B
32 - C
32 - D
32.5 - Maple Event
33 - Moon Festival Pt. 1/2
33.5 - Moon Festival Pt. 2/2
34 - #29 Part 1/3
34 - #29 Part 2/3
Author's Note Please Read ♥
35 - Part 3/3 ♥ Special Chapter
36 - #27 Saving Polar Star
37 - Celebration
38 - ♥ Going to the Market
39 - The Key
40 - ♥ Favor
41 - #25 Central VS RS
42 - ♥♥ Rentaro VS Ryo
43 - ♥ Eishi's Class
44 - #23 Motivation
45 - #22 First Day Of AE
46 - ♥♥ Part 1/2
47 - ♥♥ Part 2/2
48 - #15 ♥ Training
49 - ♥ Dad is...
50 - The Past
51 - #13 Part 1 of 6
52 - #13 Part 2 of 6
53 - #13 Part 3 of 6
54 -#12 Part 4 of 6
55 - Part 5 of 6
56 - Part 6 of 6
57 - #10 Part 1 of 5
58 - Part 2 of 5
59 - Part 3 of 5
60- Part 4 of 5
61 - Part 5 of 5
62 - #9 Rest Day
63 - #6 Part 1 of 3
64 -Part 2 of 3
65 -Part 3 of 3
66 -Part 1 of 4
67 -Part 2 of 4
68 -Part 3 of 4
69 -Part 4 of 4
70 -5th Bout
71 - Gifting
72 - New Director, New Elite Ten
73 - We're 2nd years
Unlocked Endings
Ending A - Aldini Isami
Ending B - Aldini Takumi
Ending C - Hayama Akira
Ending D - Ibusaki Shun
Ending E - Isshiki Satoshi
Ending F - Kurokiba Ryo
Ending G - Tsukasa Eishi
Ending H - Yukihira Soma
Ending I - Nakiri Erina
Ending J - Nakiri Alice
Ending K - Sakaki Ryoko
Ending L - Tadokoro Megumi
Epilouge
💞 💞 💞
I wonder how-

13 - Shokugeki Legumes

14K 597 472
By OllveyCrage

[3rd Person's Point of View]

You went with Shinomiya to the basement. All the alumnus where gathered there; as you looked around, you saw Inui tied on a chair. 

She was wearing a board saying 'only an audience'. She looked at you asking for help which you gladly declined.

'Hmph she didn't help me a while ago.' you thought to yourself huffing your cheeks.

The door suddenly opened revealing Soma, Megumi and Gin. "The kitchen in the basement will give us privacy." Gin said.

Soma was staring intently at Shinomiya, as Megumi looked around surprised. "Huh! Why are all the alumnus here?" she asked.

"They're here to judge." Gin answered. "We figured Inui would be too biased."

"Informal food war during the training camp?" Gotoda asked. "And a student vs. a non-student at that." he added. 

"What will happen if Chapelle-sensei finds out?" Gotoda asked while eyeing Sekimori.

"He'd be furious, I'm sure." Sekimori answered while his arms were crossed.

"If we're caught, I will run." Mizuhara said crouching on the chair. "I'll blame Shinomiya." she added.

"I can hear you, Mizuhara!" Shinomiya yelled. You walked up to Mizuhara as she looked up at you. You stared at her seriously so everyone looked at you and Mizuhara.

You squealed which made them surprised. "Ah I'm seeing Mizuhara-sensei face-to-face. Mizuhara-sensei you're so cute!" You replied as they sweat-dropped.

"Now we'll start this 2 against 1 street fight." Gin stated. "Make a dish using these leftover vegetables."

"You may choose your own menu. But use the vegetables as the main ingredient. The time limit is two hours."

"We're adding one more condition." Gin added.

"We?" they all asked in unison so you jumped beside Gin.

"Tadakoro Megumi-chan." You said then she looked at you. "You will be the main chef." you added smiling.

Soma looked shocked as well as Megumi. "Create the recipe yourself. And Yukihira Soma-kun you'll be the sous-chef." you said while Gin nodded.

"All right, start the food war!" Gin said which made Megumi panic.

"Dojima-senpai! (Reader)-chan!" Soma called out so you stared at him.

"Gin-san agreed to this Shokugeki so you need to accept his conditions too." you replied.

"But-" Soma complained.

"Yukihira Soma-kun aren't you going to trust Tadakoro Megumi-chan?" you asked.

"(Reader)-chan." Soma muttered out frowning.

"Let's say you win with your menu and she survives. But what would that do? She'll just be a tag-along." Gin said which made Megumi gasp.

"Sooner or later, she'll be kicked out somehow." Gin added and turned to Megumi. "Will you continue relying on Yukihira? Here at this Academy, you must prove your own worth. Are you worth staying here or not? You must prove that yourself." Gin added.

"Tadakoro Megumi-chan tonight in this kitchen, you are the chef." You said stealing the line; once again from Gin.

"Dojima-san, I've already decided what to make. May I start cooking?" Shinomiya stated.

"Ah you may." Gin replied. This made Megumi panic.

"I pity you, Yamaguchi." Shinomiya said. "You must feel hopeless since your life depends on that dunce." Shinomiya said mockingly.

"Excuse me?" you asked acting surprised.

"Did you hear the hateful way he said that?" Inui asked. No one noticed that Inui had freed herself from the ropes.

"He has such an awful personality." Mizuhara replied.

"This is why you can't keep a girl Shinomiya." Gotoda said.

"Shut up!" Shinomiya yelled. "When did you free yourself?" he asked Inui. Finally someone had noticed it.

"Inui-senpai, Shinomiya-sensei looks like a pink shark." you blurted out of nowhere, so the Alumnus looked at you before laughing at your comment.

"Who are you calling pink shark?!" Shinomiya yelled again.

"Ah the shark's talking! Sugoi!" You teased as the Alumnus laughed again.

"You can do it, my Megumi-chan!" Inui yelled. "Don't lose to this malicious man!"

"Shut up!" Shino yelled.

"Tadakoro-" Soma called but was cut off by Gin.

"Let me tell you, you can't adjust her recipe. You're only a sous-chef an assistant chef." Gin said emphasizing his last words. 

"You felt that she was worth surviving? If you can't trust her cooking, step down from this challenge right now." Gin suggested.

"I won't step down, I'm a chef." Soma retorted. "A chef doesn't run from the kitchen." he added and turned to approach Megumi. Gin on the other hand let out a small grin.

"Hey Tadakoro, put your hands together. Together." Soma commanded. Megumi placed her hands together unknowingly.

Soma slapped Megumi's hands using both of his. Everyone stopped and looked at them. "Ittai..." Megumi muttered while looking at Soma.

"It's a method I learned to calm the nerves. You can't do it by yourself though." Soma said and laughed. Megumi looked at her now red hands. "Just calm down first and then think about what you want to make."

"But Chef Shinomiya is making French cuisine that he perfected in France. I have to win over that or else (Reader)-chan will be expelled." Megumi replied so you stared at her.

"My dad said that cooking is putting your whole self onto the plate." Soma said.

"So, he really is Saiba's..." Gin mumbled so you replied with a 'Yep~'

"Megumi-chan." You called out causing Soma and Megumi to look at you. "Remember the onigiri you prepared on the dorm? It was delicious." you complimented and smiled.

"You see? Even (Reader)-chan agrees with me. Don't overthink, just make a dish that defines you." Soma said which made Megumi smile.

"(R-reader)-chan, Soma-kun." Megumi even though shaking nervously, called you and said, "I'll do my best."

"I'm surprised you haven't even started ye-" you shut Shinomiya by shoving a lollipop inside his mouth. "Blegh- What the!"

"Shinomiya-san is narcissist." you mocked, so you earned a glare from Shinomiya.

"Soma-kun, I've decided." Megumi told Soma. "I think."

{ MEANWHILE }

"So, it is true!" Yuki exclaimed.

"Yeah, someone in Tadakoro's group told me." Shoji said.

"Why? How does that even happen?" Yuki yelled.

"Apparently, she almost got fired so Yamaguchi--" Aoki's words were stopped by Yuki.

"Megumi? Fired? I can't take it!" Yuki yelled.

"Yuki, calm down." Ryoko said worriedly.

"They said it was Yukihira and Tadakoro vs Chef Shinomiya." Shoji announced.

"Hah?! I thought (Reader)-chan was the one who challenged Shinomiya." Marui yelled.

"Yes, if Yukihira and Tadokoro loses... Yamaguchi will be expelled." Aoki said which made Yuki cry even more.

{ BACK TO UNDERGROUND }

"First up's Shinomiya." Gin said as Shinomiya serves his dish.

"Yah.. My expectations are high." Gotoda said after looking at the dish. "Chou farci. This is different."

"It's a local cuisine in Auberge." Sekimori said.

"It's a commonly popular dish in France." Mizuhara said.

"It's a little anti-climactic though." Inui said "You're always making pompous dishes--" she stopped when Shinomiya hand chopped her head. "Where's my plate?" Inui asked huffing her cheeks.

"You get none, just share Mizuhara's" Shinomiya answered.

--- Time Skip brought to you by: Kuroo Tetsuro's Hey ---

"Tadakoro, Yukihira serve your dish." Gin said.

"It's a Rainbow Terrine with 7 types of vegetables." Megumi stated and served her dish.

"There are 7 types of pate. You've created layers resembling a rainbow." Sekimori said as he stares at the dish.

"Wasn't Shinomiya's assignment also a terrine?" Mizuhara asked the students.

"Interesting.. You're trying to outdo my recipe for the Nine Vegetable Terrine?" Shinomiya asked.

"N-No, I only wanted to present my own recipe." Megu answered panicking.

"Well, well.. Let's just try it first." Gotoda said.

--- Time Skip brought to you by: Ushijima the Farmer ---

"Okay, it's time to judge now. We'll use coins to vote. Each judge will get one coin. It's Shinomiya vs Tadakoro." Gin said. "Vote for the dish that tasted the best."

"I'll go first." Mizuhara said showing her coin. Megumi closed her eyes as you crouched down and watched each coins fall in Shinomiya's plate.

Megumi opened her eyes and was shocked. They all voted for Shinomiya. "That's too bad." Shinomiya said.

"The contrast in ability is clear." Gin stated. "It's a complete victory for Shinomiya."

"Tadakoro, (Reader)-chan. I'm sorry." Soma said then looked down while holding his bandage(?). "I couldn't be of help but Tadakoro you should be proud." He said smiling sadly.

"You made an amazing dish." Soma told Megumi and her tears started to flow. She looked at you so you smiled and hugged her.

"I told you not to cry, right?" You said as you felt her bury her head on your shoulder. You didn't know how to comfort people, so you pat her head while caressing her back.

"Well, there's no need to feel down. This was the obvious outcome." Shino said. "I have to be up early tomorrow so I'll be leaving. Good work." he said then waved his hand but stopped when he heard a coin clinking. 

"The battle has been settled already. What are you doing?" Shinomiya asked eyeing Gin.

"Well, I just wanted to give credit to this dish so I put in a vote." Gin said.

"You're not even a judge. Why are you doing that?" Shino asked. You felt Megumi stopped crying, she backed away and wiped her tears so you smiled at her before turning to face Gin and Shinomiya. 

"You said you want to give credit to that dish? I don't understand, Dojima-san." Shinomiya asked Gin.

"You really don't get it?" Gin asked and tossed a coin to Shino which he caught. "The answer is in the dish Tadakoro made. Shinomiya, aren't you stagnant right now?"

Shinomiya looked at Gin with widening eyes. "You've realized it yourself, now that you've won you don't know where to go next." Gin continued. "You're standing at the summit.. Unable to take the next step. To a chef, being stagnant equals degenerating."

"Shut up! What do you know? You're just a chef hired by Totsuki Academy! How would you know I--" Gin took the plate and held it to Shino.

"Try eating Tadakoro's dish." Gin commanded.

"Why do I have to?" Shinomiya yelled frowning.

"Senpai." you called out giving him a new fork. Shinomiya stared at it before taking the fork and slicing a piece of the dish. After a moment, he placed the coin on Megumi's plate and wiped his tears.

"Here!" Inui said and placed a coin on Megumi's plate. "That's my vote! This means that it's a tie. I will keep this battle to myself."

"A tie? Then that means that we're in the same situation as before the Shokugeki began." Gin said.

Shinomiya sighed, "Everything is irregular, this is a joke." he looked at Megumi. "Well, work hard to last even a day longer here. Do the best a dunce can do." he said before walking away. He looked at you then gave you a smugged smile.

'Eh?'  you thought to yourself blinking twice.

"You need to be more honest." Inui said then Shino grabbed her head again. "G-g-gomenasai!" 

Shinomiya sighed before exiting the room, everyone in the basement were still talking to each other so you went to follow him.

"What is it that you need?" Shinomiya asked when you both were outside. You smiled and leaned on the wall while your arms were crossed.

"Pfft... Acting strong when you're really not, it's like asking someone to protect you." you said.

Shinomiya stared at you before looking away. "Dunce!" he yelled and fixed his glasses. 

You gasped so he walked away then raised his right hand. "Kojiro." he said.

"Hah?!" You asked.

"Tss, Kojiro!" he yelled again. For a moment you stood there while looking at his back.

"Then, bye Jiro-senpai!" you said and waved while laughing to yourself.

 You climbed a nearby tree's branch to wait for Soma and Megumi. "Ah, It's already dark." You heard Soma said.

"I wonder where (Reader)-chan is." Megumi said. "Ah!" She yelled then took her phone out. "I've got so many missed calls!"

"I guess there was no connection down there." Soma said. "You should head back to see them. I'll go later." he said.

"Soma-kun, thank you so much! I'll never forget what you did for me." Megumi said and she bowed her head.

"Everyone's worried hurry up and go." Soma said which made Megu nod. Megumi ran away and when Soma made sure that she was gone, he punched the wall.

"I lost.. I lost.. I lost.." he  muttered repeatedly then looked up at the sky but then he saw you on the tree. "Oh! (Reader)-chan you're still here." he said smiling.

You jumped down from the tree and approached him. "You're pretty scary when you're serious." he added. You looked at his smiling face then smiled.

You hugged him while patting his back. "(Reader)-chan..." Soma mumbled.

"Soma, if you're feeling frustrated tell me. You don't need to hide anything from me." You said then you felt him sobbed quietly so you continued to pat his back.

"(Reader)-chan I lost.. It's so frustrating." he said as his hands clutched tightly on your dress.

Dojima Gin was looking at the students below him.

'In that situation, Yukihira Soma was the only one who believed he could win. That's one of the qualities a chef needs.' he thought. 

'It's just like young Shinomiya who went abroad confident to win that award.'

'On the other hand, Yamaguchi (Reader) smartly decided what would be for the best. She also believed and trusted another chef's cooking even if it means risking. The best qualities a chef needs.'

---

"We're bac-" as Soma opens the door a punch landed on his face.

"Yamaguchi! Yukihira! Why are you so reckless? You had us worried!" she said as she shook you and Soma. "You challenged an alumni to a Shokugeki so we thought you'd be expelled."

'Ah I'm getting dizzy...' you thought.

"Calm down!" Ryoko told Yuki.

"If it wasn't for them, I would be expelled." Megumi added.

"Ah, that's right." Yuki said then let go of the both of you and cried on Ryoko's lap. "Ryoko!"

"Don't cry on me! But I'm so relieved that you're both safe." Ryoko said.

"I think I'm gonna throw up." You muttered covering your mouth.

"Stop making us worry..." Marui said. "It consumes energy." he added while sitting on the sofa almost lifeless.

Your phone rang, it was Alice video calling. "Oh Ali-"

"What were you thinking (Reader)-chan!!! You made me worry!! right Ryo?" Alice said then shook Kurokiba.

"Uh, yes.. Ojo stop shaking me." Kurokiba replied.

"Don't tell me you're expelled?" Alice shouted shocked.

"No, she'll win it." Kurokiba said nonchalantly.

"Oho~ Ryo was cheering for you." Alice teased.

"(Reader) do you want me to make a banner?" Kurokiba asked innocently.

"Geez! Stop it Kuro! Alice!" You said which made Alice laugh so you hanged up.

Your phone rang again. It was Hayama, he was videocalling you. You waved at him "Hel-"

"Why did you challenge an alumni to a Shokugeki? What if you get expelled?!" Hayama yelled cutting off your words.

"Geez people, what's with all of you not making me talk fir-"

"I was worried, worried to damn death! Are you killing me?" Hayama asked angrily.

You pouted slightly, "I'm sorry."

"Tsk at least you're fine. I'm hanging up." Hayama said looking away blushing.

"Okay bye Aki good-" he hanged up before you could finish your sentence.

"Oho~ Who was that (Reader)-chan? Kuro and Aki?" Yuki asked teasingly. You were about to reply, but you were cut off again when Aoki and Shoji suddenly entered the room.

"Yamaguchi! Yukihira! / You're alive! / You little-!"

"Hey! Let's have a card game competition." Soma answered.

"Now?" Megu asked.

"Why is it always in my room?" Marui yelled. Ryoko giggled, Shun smiled, while Yuki cried her heart out.

'It's going to be a very chaotic night.' You thought to yourself smiling happilly.

~*~*~

Thank you for reading you guys! I'm so happy~

Especially when some of you votes or comments! 😖💕 Be safe my lovely readers!

{ You Have A Message! }

"Oi! You!" the blonde hair guy, Takumi Aldini called out. You turned to him and looked around, before raising a brow at him.

"Of course I am talking to you! (Reader)-chan! Take care of yourself." Takumi yelled at you blushing.

You were taken aback before grinning at him, "Why? Are you worried for me?" you asked which made him even more flustered.

"Shut up! I am not worried! Don't get sick! I'm still going to beat you in a Shokugeki!" he yelled and pointed a finger at you. "Remember that (Reader)-chan!" he yelled while being pulled by his twin brother, Isami.

"Let's go, Nii-chan."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 2.1K 37
"Don't you get it? I chose you. I fucking chose you over everything else because you're special to me. I chose you, because I love you!" A story wher...
253K 11.4K 71
Just two people with completely different personalities. Some would describe him as the sun while they would describe you as the moon. He was a walki...
25.4K 754 40
Cooking is his specialty, his passion, and his purpose. Shiro, the older sister, will always support her little brother no matter what. Sometimes Shi...
14.6K 447 16
"𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕤...𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕠." 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗲, 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝘂...