Like the first time (a Darren...

By My_Chemical_Notepad

Lulu is a quiet girl who is..... well, a werewolf. When a flyer for Cirque Du Freak blows into her room, she... More

Like the first time (a Darren Shan love story)
Chapter 2: The Wolf Man
Chapter 3: The Cirque Continues and I fall in Love
Chapter 4: I'm a Freak and I'm Proud
Chapter 5: Evra Von
Chapter 6: The Vampires Assistant
Chapter 7: My Act
Chapter 8: Reunited
Chapter 10: The Voltouri
Chapter 11: Tears
Chapter 12: Breakfast time for the vampires
Chapter 13: Hidden
Chapter 14: Broken
Chapter 15: I'm Yours
Epilogue: I Wish
Your choice
Edited Version!!!

Chapter 9: The Capture

910 25 2
By My_Chemical_Notepad

Please! Comment! Vote! Message! Fan! Pwetty pwease!!!!

~ Darren's Pov ~

I stood there shocked but inside my head I was jumping around in circles and screaming like a little girl. I didn't notice I was running until I fell hard on the concrete. I started to make snow angels and giggle. What was wrong with me?! I actually already knew the answer to that. SHE was whats wrong with me. I was drunk with love for her. I was wasted with her smile. Suddenly a hand covered my mouth. I squirmed out of the cold hand and a searing pain swept through my head. And everything went black....

The long awaited chapter is here! Sorry its short! :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 50.3K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
546K 19.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
19.9K 310 7
After I watch the show about the hero's it was awesome! So I decided to create a book about it. But what if there's another kid hero who was a teena...