𝔰𝔥𝔢 • H. STYLES

By SHESNEVERSATISFIED

sunflower vol. 6 in which a guitarist meets a singer More

cast + playlist
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifthteen
sixteen
seventeen
eightteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
fourty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty

twenty one

11.5K 306 184
By SHESNEVERSATISFIED

June 2, 2018

SELENE HADN'T BEEN TO MEXICO SINCE SHE WAS EIGHT.

Her parents had took her to visit her mom's side or the family but Selene couldn't remener not one bit of it happening. The only reason she knows about it was because of the pictures they took. She didn't know a lot about the city where her mom was from.

Harry had been doing alright. He wasn't coming to Selene's hotel and crying but he still thinking about Camille. She had gotten a new boyfriend a couple of days ago which kinda pissed Harry off. Why even date him if you were gonna get with someone else in less than three months?

Tour ended in a month and a few days and Selene has no idea what she was going to do. She didn't feel like going back to Arizona or LA. LA reminder her of the past and she needed to let it go. To move on. She wasn't going to go back to Arizona either because of Nate. He thought she was still there so why even put herself in risk like that? It wasn't like he could do anything. She knew he wasn't going to recover fully from whatever happened to him.

Ping Pong had gotten intense during tour. Mostly between Mitch, Selene, and Harry because those three idiots would not stop playing until one of
them got to ten wins first. So far Harry was in the lead with seven wins. Selene has six and Mitch has four. That man fucking sucked. Harry ran into the green room missing his shirt. Selene's eyes furrowed.

"Where is your shirt and why the hell do you have 4 nipples?" she asked.

"Did you not know that?" he asked as he picked up the paddle. "Obviously not. How does that even- never mind," Selene muttered as she stood up. She made her way to the table and picked up the paddle.

"Mitch and Sarah went out to go grab food. What do you want?" Harry asked as he took his phone out of his pocket.

"Uh... Just tell them to grab some chicken enchiladas," Selene said. Harry quickly sent a text and placed it back into his pocket. Selene grabbed the ball and lightly hit it.

"I've got a favor," Harry started as he hit the ball. "What is it?" Selene asked.

"Can you speak to the fans during the show in Spanish?" he asked. Selene nodded as she hit the ball. "Yeah, it might not be good though. I haven't had a person to talk to in the language for a while."

"I know a bit of Spanish," he acknowledged. Selene raised her eyebrows. "You do?"

"Enough to say what I need to say for tonight," he smirked. Selene rolled her eyes and hit the ball back to him. Selene pushed a strand of her hair back as she waited for the ball to travel back to her.

"Did you figure out what your doing after tour?" Harry asked. She shook her head.

"I think i'm going to move. I just don't know where yet. My lease is almost done at the apartment anyway. I just don't think I can stay in LA anymore," she said.

"Your the only member of the band still in America so why not just move to the UK?" Harry questioned. Selene shrugged.

"I've never really thought about it. I don't even know how to move out of America though," she answered.

"It's gonna be easier for you since you can just say it's for work. Are you bringing Caden?"

Selene hit the ball, Harry not even paying attention. The ball rolled off the table; Selene smiling. "I can't just leave my dog Harry. Of course i'm gonna bring him."

Harry picked up the ball and hit it again. "I don't even know one thing about the U.K.
Do you use pounds or euros or is that the same thing? I know you have free healthcare but does that cover everything?" Selene started, making Harry laugh.

"Didn't you graduate both high school and college early?" he asked.

"The American school system fucking sucks. We don't really get taught about other countries," she said. "Pounds and euros aren't the same thing. Healthcare covers everything and it's paid through taxes," he answered.

The two were quiet as they focused more on the ping pong game. The only noise being heard in the room was the constant sound of the ball hitting the table and paddle.

"We're back!" Mitch yelled. Harry jumped lightly; missing the ball as it flew past him. "I win," Selene smiled as she placed the paddle down on the table.

"No you don't. Mitch scared me!" Harry whined. Mitch patted Harry's back. "You lost buddy."

Harry flipped the two off as he walked to the couch. "I hate you two, really."

Selene has really loved the outfit that Harry had helped design for Mexico. She felt like it paid homage to part of her background. The tops was red and the sleeves flowed freely. The skirt was mostly red; black lace surrounding the bottom. It was the part of the concert where Harry had asked the guitarist to speak. He shimmied his way to her, making her smile.

"Go ahead, steal my whole fanbase," he said as he gave her the microphone. She grabbed the microphone and pushed him softly away from her. He laughed as he walked to the platform beside her and sat down.

"Hola, mi nombre es Selene Hills. Toco una de las guitarras de la banda. Mi madre nació en Cancún México. Perdón si mi español es malo. No lo uso mucho./ Hello, my name is Selene Hills. I play one of the band's guitars. My mother was born in Cancun Mexico. Sorry if my Spanish is bad. I don't use it much," she said, her thick accent coming out as she spoke in the different language.

"Harry es una de las personas más genuinas que he conocido. es una persona blanda. se asegura de que todos estén mentalmente bien. Él los ama tanto a todos. Siempre está trabajando para hacer felices a todos sus fanáticos./ Harry is one of the most genuine people I have ever met. he is a soft person. makes sure everyone is mentally okay. He loves you all so much. He is always working to make all his fans happy," she told them, the fans screaming.

She looked at Harry who was confused at why they started screaming. "I didn't say anything bad. At least not yet," she told Harry.

"Es una de las mejores personas para trabajar en la música. Es un genio literal. / He is one of the best people to work in music. He's a literal genius," Selene finished. Harry got back up from the stage to retrieve the microphone.

"oh una cosa más. Harry es un dolor en el trasero a veces/ oh one more thing. Harry is a pain in the ass sometimes."

Harry's eyebrows furrowed as he grabbed the microphone. "Hey! I understood that one," he laughed. The beginning of The Chain started to play which meant that it was time for Harry to introduce the band members. She was second to last to be introduced before Mitch was. After that, Harry started singing. She found it ironic that it was one of the songs that they played considering that it was the first song he heard her play. She liked his version better though. She usually played acoustic while he went all out. Selene didn't even have to look at the chords as she played. She just watched him.

She found it interesting that Harry was so energetic on stage. It was like his safe haven. He was more quiet and shy off stage. Selene found it weird that he was able to switch so easily. Harry and Selene's eyes met as he turned, the singer sticking out his tongue at her in playful way. She rolled her eyes as she smiled.

June 4, 2018
Dallas, Tx

Selene was glad to have a few days off in Dallas. It allowed her to get another tattoo on her hand. She ended up getting a minimalist snake. She hadn't seen any of the band members in two days considering that she was out most of her time doing her own thing.

She was happy. Nate and his family hadn't called since last time. She thought that they had taken the hint finally. She was getting enough sleep now and wasn't always tired since she went off her medication. She texted her therapist every other day. He gave her advice about moving. She honestly didn't want to change therapist. He assured her that they can video chat instead.

Selene flipped her hair to the side as she grabbed her phone off the night stand where it laid.

h.
we're all going out to bowling alley tonight. are you coming?

selene
yeah, what time?

h.
be ready in a hour. h

Selene didn't even know if she had any more "going out clothes". Most of her clothes were in the washing machine so pretty much all she had left was sweatpants. She grabbed her suitcase and sighed. "Why do they always want to go out when I have nothing else to wear," she muttered as she sat down on the floor, her small hands unzipping the dark red suitcase. She moved the pile of literally just sweatpants and grabbed a black crop top that was translucent on the sleeves. She tossed even more sweatpants to find some simple black pants that flared out slightly at the end.

Selene stood up and flung her head forward in order to grab it. She gathered all of her hair and placed it into a bun with the scrunchie that was on her wrist. She grabbed the bonnet and placed it on her head. The young guitarist took a quick fifth teen minute shower and then got ready to go out.

Her eyebrows furrowed as she heard knocks on the door. She took the bonnet off and threw it onto the bed.  They were early. She opened the door to see Harry cheesing.

"You're 15 minutes early dude," she said as she watched him walk in. "I know. I just couldn't stand watching Mitch and Sarah be all touch for another minute," he said as he followed her to the bathroom.

She laughed. "Your a dick. But I still have to do my hair so your gonna have to wait," she told the singer as she took her hair our of the bun. Harry furrowed his eyebrows.

"When did you get that tattoo?" he questioned as he pointed to the snake.

"Yesterday."

"So where exactly is Mitch and Sarah?"

"Downstairs. I told them I had to take a wee," Harry smirked.

"Yeah well now they're gonna be thinking that your taking a shit," Selene muttered as she brushed her hair.

"That's better than seeing them all giggly and cute and disgusting."

"Aw. Your mad because Sarah took Mitch from you?" Selene retorted.

Harry flipped her off in a playful way. Selene smiled. "Okay get out."

Harry had literally rented the whole bowling alley out. The only people there was the whole band and the workers. Selene watched as Harry typed in their names into the system so it would show up on the screen. He put H for his, Le for Selene, Bitch for Mitch, Drums for Sarah, and Key Wiz for Claire.

"Ah your an asshole!" Mitch exclaimed as he threw a french fry at the singer's back.

"Stop throwing my fries Bitch Rowland," Selene said as she moved her tray away from the older man. Harry giggled as he picked up the bowling ball. He walked his way up to the lane and then placed the ball behind him. He slung it, the ball rolling fast. He hit a few pins before it went into the gutter. Harry made his way to the automatic rack to grab another bowling ball. This time, it went into the gutter immediately.

"I think you need the rails..." Selene trailed off; standing up.

"I'd like to see you do better Le," he said as he sat down.

"Okay."

She grabbed a ball and placed her fingers into the holes of the bowling ball. "This one is for you Edward," Selene teased as she let go of the bowling ball. It rolled at a fast pace. The whole band watched as all the pins went down from then hitting each other.

Selene jumped around with a smile on her face. "It that good enough?"

The band spent another three hours at the place having the time of their lives. They all hadn't been out to do something like this in a while. For Selene it was probably since the beginning of tour. The shows were back to back so there wasn't really any time for them to have fun. They went on dinners every now and then though.

They took another uber back to the hotel  and Harry ended up in Selene's room. "Why is it that you always invite yourself to my room?" she asked as she sat down.

"Because your room is better," Harry said as he sat down on her bed.

"You literally have a master suite what the hell are you talking about?" Selene questioned.

"Quick Question," Harry started as he ran his hands through his hair.

"What?" Selene answered.

"Can I give you a stick and poke?"

"Tattoo?"

"Yeah."

"Didn't Mitch refuse?"

"That's kinda why i'm asking you."

"And you can't give yourself one?"

"I have too many tattoos already," he answered.

Selene wasn't scared or needles at all. She had done a stick and poke on herself once a few years back so it went anything new to her. "Do you have everything to do it?"

"Do you have everything to do it?" Selene asked. Harry nodded. "Then go get it."

"Well that was easy," Harry muttered as he made his way to the door. It didn't take long for him to come back with literally everything he needed to give her a tattoo. When he got back, he placed everything on the night stand.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked once more.

"I wouldn't have said yes just to back out. The only question I have is why the hell did you bring a whole tattoo kit on tour?"

He smiled as he disinfected the needle. "I get bored sometimes. It wastes time."

He grabbed the tattoo ink and placed it by the needle. His left hand grabbed a red pen; the singer taking the cap off as he turned to Selene.

"Can you get a chair?" he asked. Selene grabbed one from the table nearby and set it by the bed. "Harry if this turns out to look like dick i'm going to literally murder you."

"Thank you for the encouragement Le," Harry retorted.

"I'm being serious," Selene said as she sat on the bed. Harry sat in the chair and watched as Selene gave him her finger.

"I know you are."

Harry sketched an apple onto her finger with the pen. He seemed to be really concentrated. It was like he took her threat serious. Selene watched as his tongue slightly poked out of his mouth as he dipped the needle into the ink.

Harry grabbed her hand with his left hand and used his right to pierce the needle into her skin. His hands were cold but soft. His fingers still had chipped off black nail polish from the Mexico concert.

Selene winced slightly as the needle came back into contact with her skin, making Harry's green eyes look up at her. "I'm sorry," he said. She shook her head.

"It's fine. Your just kinda heavy handed dude," she smiled.

It didn't take as long as she thought it would for Harry to finish the tattoo. He worked pretty fast which was amazing since he wasn't a professional. The skin around the tattoo was a bit red but it didn't really matter to the guitarist.

"Any reason why you decided to tattoo an apple?" she questioned as she looked down at it.

He shrugged, a faint smile kept hidden.  "I like fruit."

mitchrowland, pillowpersonpp, harrystyles, and 56,920 others liked

selenesage: everybody say thank you to harry for giving me an apple stick and poke in a hotel room for no reason-

a/n sorry this chapter was a bit late. haven't been able to update recent but i'm pretty sure that i'm back on track now!

i wonder if anyone will figure out the real meaning behind the tattoo. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 189 31
She's driving him crazy, but he's kinda into it He's driving her crazy, but she's kinda into it
26.9K 775 41
"Maybe it's..." "Just me and my ghostly guitar." "And me." [Julie And The Phantoms] [OC X OC] [OC X OC] [OC X Bobby Wilson/ Trevor Wilson] [Pre- show...
70.6K 949 42
all she ever wanted was to be famous and meet her idol. sometimes, fame isn't everything. #1 in #jamescorden june 12, 2020
154K 5K 102
"Hello?" "Who is this?" "I found your number on the bandroom floor..." started: may 12, 2017 finished: september 17, 2017