Let The Frost In ❄Elsa X Jack...

By Jordananime

Elsa has just ended the eternal winter in Arendelle and has come back into ruling the kingdom. But when thing... More

Let The Frost In ❄Elsa X Jack fan fiction❄
Frozen
Rise of The Guardians
Snow
Black
Winter Memories
A Truth A Past
Scars and Heartbeat
Plans Dreams Powers
Arendelle
Have I been Forgiven?
Losing Control
Ghost from the Past
Their Perfect Worlds
Snowflake's Dream
Blizzard's Wish
Her Awakener
His Nuisance
Decide and Decided
Death is Cold as Ice
The One You Run Home To
Different Forms of Punishment
The Request
Meeting The Council
His Dark Secret
The Secret the Walls allowed Me to Hear
The Final Step
A Snowflake becomes A Storm Vol.2

A Goodbye

3.7K 120 57
By Jordananime

The sun shined through the cottage window. The Rays of sun lighting up the room as it illuminated the table, the chair, and the woman who sat there. The house remained silent and still, not a sound was uttered or made as I watched the woman silently from the corner of the room. Her shoulders slouched as her elbows laid on the table. Her trembling hands locked as she gripped herself to stay together. Her body trembling as she sniffled, her forehead laying against her folded hands. Her cheeks stained with the wet tears of pain as her lower lip trembled, trying her best to hold back a gag. I stood there, my throat contorted as I try to hold back the tears. As I watched this woman cry...as I watched my mother slowly shatter.

"Pitch," she muttered under her breath, between her gags and cries.

My eyes shot up at her as she said my name over and over again. Saying it desperately as if she were to stop I would be nothing more than a distant memory.

"Pitch, Pitch, Pitch," she muttered quietly.

I had came here after I saw Jack and Jill, my half siblings. I came her wanting to see her, my mother. Her black curls draped her shoulders sorrowfully, her hands shaking painfully. Her once vibrant green eyes turned dull with agony. I had died and yet I stood here nothing more than ghost. But at the same time...I'm not a ghost at all. I had changed...my once vibrant green eyes have become yellow as I now had developed the power to change and bend nightmares to my will. I...was no longer human, I was no longer like...her. I walked over to the table placing my hand on it as I stood facing her, my fingers barely brushing against her soft skin. My eyebrows came together in concern as I looked at my mother. I sighed as I leaned closer to her, my lips inches from her forehead.

"Goodbye Mother," I whispered softly.

Pressing my lips softly against her forehead, the same way she had done to me all these years. Her sniffling had stop as she now was still. My lips lingered on her forehead for multiple minutes, sending my love through her body.

"I love you, goodbye...Mother." I said softly against her forehead. I was leaning away from her, about to take my hand off the table when...I felt a hand placed atop of mine. I froze as the trembling hand tightened on mine.

"Pitch," she cooed.

I snapped my head towards the voice, my eyes becoming wide as we made eye contact. Her eyes staring at me with love and affection...she...can see me? We stood there still, staring at each other for a moment or two.

"You're..." She paused, my eyes widening even more.

"You're dead......aren't you Pitch." I opened my mouth in shock once she said my name. Closing my mouth soon after as I looked away from her, my eyes averting to the wooden floor in front of me.

"Aren't you?" She questioned again. At first I hesitated to answer her but, then I slowly nodded in reply. She gasped placing her hand over her mouth in shock and agony.

"No...my baby." She weeped, standing from the chair as she walked over to me. The top of my head only inches higher than her's as she stared up into my vibrant yellow eyes. Then, as if on cue, she threw her arms around me, holding me tightly as she buried her face in my chest.

"My baby, my baby, my baby," she said desperately, rapidly, painfully. I wrapped her in my arms, tightly, comforting as I stroked her black curls.

"I'm fine mom, I'm fine," I whispered in her ear.

"Your eyes...w-what happened to your eyes!?"

I sighed, "Every thing's alright, please don't worry."

"But Pitch-"

"Don't worry...for me?" I said cutting her off as my arms around her tightened.

At first she hesitated to answer but, "I won't," was all she said.

❄ Elsa's P.O.V, Present time ❄

"We had then said our goodbyes and...that was the last time I saw her." Pitch said finishing his story, his face showing love and remorse. He had looked down, allowing me to soak up his story, letting me bathe in it as I tried to understand. How could such...a nice person...a kind gentle person become......the thing he is today, the monster? Or maybe he's just misunderstood?

"I..." I spoke, pausing as I looked down. I could feel Pitch's eyes on me, watching me carefully.

"I remembered that day, mother and father were in shock when they heard the news. I remembered them holding Anna so carefully, so lovingly. I, of course, was locked in that room but I still heard what was being said. The guards said...a man, with black hair and green eyes had saved the princess, that had saved Anna. But...He died in the process of saving the princess, I swore from that very day...that I would not forget the man with black hair and green eyes. That I would not forget the man who died saving my sister."

I looked up at Pitch, his vibrant yellow eyes looking green as I pictured them that way. His eyes flashing and glistening as he looked at me with surprise.

"And now I have a name...Pitch. Thank you Pitch, Thank you for saving Anna all those years ago. If it weren't for you, Anna would be dead right now."

"Your......your welcome Elsa," he spoke softly, looking down sadly. I looked at him, my expression now filled with concern as my hands became fist.

"Pitch...what happened? You were such a gentle and kind person? What happened, why did you do this to yourself?"

"Do you think I asked to be like this?" He snarled, his voice becoming harsh as anger dripped from his tongue. His yellow eyes burned into my bright blue ones in frustration, his hands becoming fist at his sides. His jaw taunt as his muscles were strained.

"I did NOT ask to be the villain Elsa. They made me this! They were the ones who made me the villain! You have no idea what they did to me! What they did to Saraphine!"

My eyes widened, "Saraphine." Pitch froze once I spoke her name, his face showing a expression that said "I made a mistake".

"Saraphine...you...you love her don't you?"

He remained silent.

"Pitch what did the council do to you? What did they do to Saraphine?"

His face showed anger as he disappeared, reappearing in front of me. His face only inches from mine as he tilted my chin up to look at him straight in the eye.

"That...is none of your concern," he growled. He dropped his hand from my chin, standing up as he turned showing me his back as he began to walk out the door.

"You won't get away with this!" I yelled and he stopped, his back still turned to me.

"They'll come for me, Jack, The Guardians, they're coming for me. They're looking for me right this minute!"

At was at this moment Pitch had gave out a pitiful laugh. His body turning towards me as his head did the same thing. His lips came up into a wicked smirk as his eye brows made his face look sly. He wore a mask of evil as he looked at me in this very moment, but something danced in his eyes. An emotion that I couldn't quite catch or understand, but from what I could tell the emotion looked like remorse or...regret.

"Jack, he's not coming for you." He spoke sternly, his voice dead as it held no emotion.

"Your-"

"The Guardians aren't even looking for you and do you know why? It's because they don't care. They don't care about you."

"No, you're lying. You're lying!"

"They don't care if your alive or dead, if you're safe or not! They found that you are nothing more than a nuisance, another problem in their perfect little world!"

"You're lying! YOU'RE LYING!" I screamed as I tried to black out Pitch's hateful words.

"If you don't believe me..." Pitch raised his hand in the air. Black sand beginning to surround him as they all gathered into his hand, meshing together as they became one, as they became a shape.

"See for yourself!" He shouted, throwing the sand to the ground. Black smoke filled the room, blinding me as it filled my lungs, making me cough until it had vanished. There floating in front of me was a clear, blue, orb. A blue, bright light radiated from it as it lit up the dark room as the orb floated in mid air.

"W-what is it?" I questioned my eyes scanning the orb over and over again.

"It's called a Welshin. A spirit that will show any person no matter who, what, or where they are."

"How does it work?"

"You have to give it a command."

"Welshin...show me Jack," I asked and after a minute or two...nothing happened. I looked at Pitch, a confused expression plastered on my face.

"It's not working," I told him and he smirked.

"It only listens to it's master. Welshin..." The Welshin flinched once it heard Pitch speak it's name.

"...show Elsa Jack and the Guardians."

The Welshin had move towards me, floating in front of my face as it glowed and shimmered. I was frozen as I watch a bluish fog swirl in the orb. The fog dancing faster and faster as it continued to turn and turn, filling the orb as it was completely filled with the bluish fog. Then...suddenly the fog stopped and I watched closely, the fog began to disperse, fading out of the orb as it now revealed a picture. As it revealed a tall red building that I knew very well, the Welshin was showing me North's toy shop. showing me a view from above as it flew around the house. Then it suddenly zoomed into a room, Jack's room, I waited as the Welshin continue to show me this view of Jack's room. Was it...was it waiting for something?

Then the door opened, my heart pounded as I saw him walk in. His hair white as snow as his dark blue eyes shined beautifully. His dark blue hood was laying against his folding arm as he held it, his white chest making me blush slightly. He ran his hand through his white hair, messing it up as he closed the door behind him. He looked tired and exhausted as he threw his dark blue hood on his bed.

"Jack," a female voice cooed and my beating heart stopped.

It was then I had saw Tooth coming to view, Jack's lips pricking up into a smile as she walked over to him.

"How was training?" She asked, placing her hands on his bare chest.

"Tiring, North worked us very hard today," He spoke. His warm beautiful voice filling my ears as it made me smile. My smile...soon turned into a frown as I saw Jack place his hands on Tooth's hips, pulling her close to his body. My heart began to ache as it began to feel the worst, my lower lip begin to tremble as my eyebrows came slowly together in agony and confusion.

"I wish he wouldn't work you guys so hard. Your tired almost every day now."

"I know, but he's training us for the worst."

"It's a good thing nothing's happening right now. We have no one to save or anyone to defeat."

"Yeah, but our training would of pulled off." Jack said smiling.

"Hehe, Yep," Tooth said laughing.

One of Jack's hands had moved from Tooth's waist, trailing up her body like a snake as it took place under her chin. His pale fingers tilting her chin up as he stroke his lips against hers, a shiver running down her spine.

"Jack," Tooth said breathlessly.

"Shhh," he hushed passionately.

Then he pressed his lips against her's...hard. My heart dropped as I saw their lips moving together as one, seeing their tongues intertwine as Jack slipped his tongue passed her lips and into her mouth. My heart was breaking, shattering as my brain screamed at me, my hands becoming fist as they laid against my lip. Moans and groans soon filled the room, ringing in my ears as they cursed them.

"No," I whispered quietly.

The kiss got more heated as I saw Jack pick her up and place her on the bed. Pinning her down with his body as she clawed her nails down his back. A groan escaping his lips as he kissed her aggressively.

"No," I said louder.

I was trembling, my lower lip quivering as tears slowly trickled down my cheeks. My voice stuck in my throat as I had strained it to hold back a gag. My head pounded with pain as I felt myself breaking from the inside out. My jaw becoming tight as Jack kissed Tooth's jaw and down her neck, heading for the crook of her shoulder. Her moans filled the room as she clawed at him, tightly and wanting. His hands traveling down her body as he stopped at her hips, squeezing them roughly with his hands.

"NO!" I screamed as I clutch my head. Tears ran down my face furiously staining my face with the cries of pain and agony.

"WELSHIN STOP! TURN IT OFF!" Pitch yelled with anger and the Welshin did what he said. The images of Jack and Tooth flashed away as the orb was once again filled with fog.

"I'm......I'm sorry you had to see that Elsa." Pitch said with sincere soaked in his words. He really was sorry that I had to see that...but...why?

I remained silent as I cried, holding myself as I rocked myself back and forth. Feeling my chest become heavy as my breathing became uneasy. My body was trembling with agony as all I wanted to do was scream, my hands balled into fist. Pitch looked upon with regret and sorrow, his eyes...could never tell a lie, his eyes always told the truth even when he's lying himself. He sighed, his shoulders slumped as his head hanged low.

"I'm sorry Elsa, we'll leave you be. Come on Welshin," As spoke as he headed for the door.

"No!" I shouted and he stopped, looking at me with a confused look.

"Welshin stays here, I want to see more." I demanded weakly.

"Elsa..."

"Please Pitch," I begged desperately.

He hesitated, scanning me with his blazing yellow eyes. I begged him with my eyes as he contemplated, decided whether or not to let Welshin stay or bring it with him. I begged, he debated, I pleaded, he contemplated. He sighed, looking down in defeat as he put his hand behind his head, knowing this was a bad idea.

"Welshin," The spirit flinched when it heard it's master.

"You will stay here with Elsa and you will show her what ever she wants to see. Do you understand?"

The Welshin nodded.

"Good, but when I come back you are under my command. Understood?"

The Welshin nodded again.

"Good, now...go," he told the Welshin as he pointed at me.

The Welshin floated over to me, it's blue glow lighting my face as it floated in front of me.

"Elsa," Pitch said and I snapped my eyes to him.

"Be careful what you ask to see, for that Welshin...will show you the absolute truth and sometimes...you won't like what you see."

And with those last words, Pitch walked out of the room. Closing the door behind him as he left me and the Welshin alone. I stared at the Welshin as it stared right back at me, it's lucid glow filling my eyes as I watched it carefully as it watched me. Waiting for me to give it a command.

"Welshin," it flinched once I spoke it's name. I took a deep breath before I spoke the rest of the command.

"Show me Jack and Tooth."

❄ Pitch's P.O.V ❄

I didn't want to do this.

I sat on the edge of my bed, the black covers a mess as my elbows laid on my knees. The night quiet as it was still. Welshin has not come back yet, I guess Elsa is still using it, but it's been hours. I placed my face in my hands, my cold fingers cooling down my hot face as I sat there and thought. I didn't want to do this, I didn't want to carry out this plan. I had my doubts about this plan from the very beginning, but when Manny told me that Saraphine voted for me not to be punished. I wanted to end it, I wanted to stop this stupid plan! Manny had convinced me, he convinced me to end it all, I was so ready to become good. To stop being the villain, to stop being......the monster, but when Manny had left...Tooth had came to take his place.

❄ Flash back ❄

Tooth had came walking through the door, her black heels clicking against the floor as she was dressed in her black wardrobe. I was standing in front of my steel globe, my arms crossed as determination was burned on my face.

"You wanted to see me?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side playfully. My eyes narrow as my jaw tightened.

"Yes I do..." I said unfolding my arms.

"The deal is off," I snapped at her. Her eyes widen as she was taken aback.

"W-what do you mean the deals off?"

"I mean...it's off. There is no more deal." My eyes blazed as my voice remained stern.

"You...you can't carry the plan out alone. You...you need me!"

"I'm not carrying the plan out alone...I'm not doing it at all!"

"What!?" She growled irritated.

"There is no more plan..." I said as I took a step forward, my face only inches from her's.

"...it's over. I'm tired of being evil."

"But we were going to get what we both wanted!"

"You were! Not me, I don't love Elsa like Jack does."

"It's because of Saraphine is it!" She snarled. My eyes narrowed as my lips became a thin line, my jaw tightened as I gritted my teeth.

"That...is none of your concern," I warned, walking passed her as my shoulder knocked into her's. Pushing her out of the away as I continued to walk to the door.

"You can't do this!" She yelled after me.

"Watch me!" I shouted sternly as I continue to head to the door.

"If you walk through that door, I'll tell the Guardians who you really are!"

I froze before I took another step.

"I don't care go-"

"And then I'll kill Saraphine and Jack."

My eyes widened, my shoulder blades becoming hard as steel as my hands balled into fist. My Jaw tightened as my eyes burned a piercing yellow. I turned on my heel sharply, turning around to look at her as anger washed over me.

"You wouldn't," I remarked.

"Oh...but I would," She purred. My eyes narrowed as my breathing became heavy.

"So what would it be...Pitch Black? Finish the plan and get me what I want or......baby brother gets burned and little birdie gets her wings cut off? What will you do?"

"You b-"

"Aha," she said shaking her finger in front of me. "Temper, temper. I would answer if I were you, I'm not a very patient woman."

I growled, "Fine!"

"Fine what?"

"I'll do the plan!" She smirked as she laughed a satisfying chuckle.

"Good boy."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jordananime Here

Hello My Lovelies, how are you all doing on this fine Saturday day. Good I'm hoping and I hope you all enjoy the new chapter of "Let The Frost In." I'm also sorry for the lateness but due to the major writers block over the holidays, I was unable to write this chapter in time. but I hope you all like it and enjoy. And for my new readers I will inform you all that I update a different book every Saturday. So if you are waiting for one of my books to be updated, just remember you can always ask me or wait to Saturday, cause I always update at least one of my books that day.

Now if you had any questions about my books or about me, you can always ask me. Questions like is there going to be a Let The Frost In 2? How many more Chapters till this book is over? What does my username mean? How old I am? You know things like that. You could always ask me by message me or in the comments below. And don't be shy, I don't bite............much. Hehe.

Thank you all for your support! I love you my Snowflakes and Blizzards. You are all Amazing! No you're more than Amazing...you're AMERSING! I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

Read, Write, Vote, Comment, see things your not suppose to (not inappropriate things) , live a little, Tell your mom you love her (cause Pitch still wishes he could), GET A WELSHIN!, and...

I'll see you when the Next Storm Hits!

Jordananime Out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 235 27
Elsa Arendelle and her sister Anna attend Capitol High Boarding School after their parents died in a car crash. Anna loves it there, but Elsa hates i...
26.3K 856 16
Ever since 17 year old, Elsa moved to the small town of Arendelle, Chicago with her sister (Anna) and her parents; she's become different. Anything s...
5.8K 132 28
After being sealed away, Pitch is determined to get revenge on Jack and the guardians. Remembering the day he had combined darkness with frost, Pitch...
11.8K 420 13
"This is outrageous! How dare Pitch try something like that!" North roared. Jack Frost flinched slightly at the outburst. "And with me tied up here...