Entanglements: A Beynika stor...

By pinkbutterflyva2

Beyonce and Onika work together and eventually fall in love but can they stay in love? -- (G!p) (GxG) More

Meetings and Appointments
Family Dinner
Showers & Parties
Actions
Hospital
Fashion Shows
Starry Night
Versace Ball
Ex-Meeting
The Thick of It
Daddy or Zaddy?
10
Conversations
Fight & Flight
Onika 2.0
Cupcakes
Staircases & Waffles
Decisions part 2
Cinnamon Rolls
Mad Aggy
Elevator Tingz
Daddy Lessons
Miami: Part 1
Miami: Part 2
Paper Lanterns
Atone
Toxic?
A Better Bey
The Perfect Solution
Loved?
New Love
Diamonte
House Hunting & House Guest
The Humanitarian Part 1
The Humanitarian Part 2
Better Care
Pay Off and Pink Slips
Security
Warning Moment
Honey & Bee part 1
Honey and Bee part 2
Text Messages
All In
Till Death... Part 1
Till Death...Part 2
Till Death...part 3
Breakfast Blues
Pranks
Tricks and Treats
Communication
Good Graces
Touch Me part 1
Touch Me part 2
Squat
Santa, Baby
Crying in the snow
Cold
Disrespectful
Nesting
Black Air Forces
Baby Shower
Full Circle
Sleep & Baby Sitters
Mama T's Wisdom
Hot Date
Yes M'am
Daddy's Wedding
Entanglements II: Preview

Decisions Part 1

2.4K 125 42
By pinkbutterflyva2

*Onika's P.O.V.*

"Bey, you aren't thinking clearly. You're still gone off this bomb ass pussy." I said backing up with a grin.

"I am, I am thinking clearly. Let's go to the court house and get married." She said seriously.

"Please, we can still have a wedding."

"Beyonce, can we talk about this in the morning? I need to sleep on it."

"That means 'No'." She whined. Such a baby. I thought.

"No, I really want to have this conversation. Just in the morning."

"Fine." Bey grumbled into my shoulder as she hugged me.

I finished making her dinner and made two eggs for myself. I really didn't want them but I knew the baby needed some sort of food. Bey helped me clean the kitchen and we went upstairs.

The next morning came quick as I was up at the crack of dawn. I couldn't sleep so I went downstairs and made a big breakfast for Bey. I was up half the night wondering if I should go through with it. I loved Beyonce with all my heart and was carrying her baby but she was still Beyonce and I knew her personality wouldn't change not to mention she had a possible baby with Diamonte'. Diamonte had been texting me on and off last night sending me pictures and video of her and Bey from the strip club while I was away. She was sitting on Bey's lap or dancing in front of her. Bey looked halfway drunk in most of them and I almost broke my phone when Diamonte' sent me one of her sucking Bey's dick and swallowing her cum especially since Bey was fucking egging her on. I slipped out of bed and called and cursed Diamonte' out but she just laughed and said that Bey loved her and that I would be out of the picture soon. I was mad but I didn't want to upset myself so I did the breathing exercises Aunt Pam taught me until I ended up falling asleep.

Lana came in with our laundry and spoke.

"Ms. Nicki, you need to be sitting and resting. I could have made you both breakfast."

"I know but I just wanted to do something."

"You are baking a baby, you're always doing something. After you finish, sit and rest. I'm going to the store for groceries soon."

"I ordered them, they'll be here in half an hour or so."

"Good, I'll put them away when they come."

"Okay, can you take Julius this plate?"

"Sure, he'd be happy to have your cooking again."

Lana took a plate from me and walked away. I made some coffee and made myself some hot tea. I finished breakfast as Bey came in. She was freshly showered and changed.

"Aww, my wifey, barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. Zaddy likes."

Bey kissed me and slid her arms around me.

"So, did you think about it?"

I sighed.

"I don't think that our Mom's would like this, we deserve to have a wedding with everyone there."

"You're going to be huge in your wedding dress."

"What are you talking about; we were getting married next summer."

"No, we need to get married before the baby comes, that would be so cliché to get married after a baby. Besides, Donatella's working on your dress and my suit is done."

"I don't want to rush."

"Onika, you're 4 months pregnant, you're going to have my child, there's no slowing down now."

"Diamonte' might be having your baby too!"

"Man, kill that, I don't think that's 'Me' in her belly. To be honest this is my only child until DNA says otherwise."

Bey said rubbing my belly. I took a step back and crossed my arms.

"What did you do while I was gone? Did you entertain these females?"

"Nope, not fighting with you over something you 'heard'. Mmmm Coffee!"

Bey moved around me and got some coffee and made her a cup. She made a plate and Lana came in.

"Make yourself a plate and sit Ms. Nicki. You're doing too much. Ms. K, I'm going to the dry cleaner later, leave out anything that needs to go."

"No problem Lana." Bey said popping a piece of bacon in her mouth.

Lana left the kitchen and Bey made herself a plate and started to eat to the bar. I did the dishes and Bey spoke as she was halfway through her plate.

"So, I'm going to grab that white pant suit that you like and pair it with some blue pumps."

"You can wear it if you like. Where are you wearing it too?"

"Don't play Onika. We getting married this afternoon. How about you go with Lauren and pick something cute to wear? I'm going to call Simon about some paperwork."

Beyonce left to her office and the front door opened and Lauren came in holding a binder.

"Hey Nika, it smells good. Ooh, bacon, eggs, fruit salad, toast, and corned beef hash. You were cooking cooking."

Lauren made herself a plate and I had some eggs before cleaning the kitchen up.

"Where's Diablo?"

"Her office." I reply quickly.

"What's up with you Babe? Mood swing?"

"No, she wants us to get married!"

"But you are getting married."

"Today, she wants to go today."

"Oh damn, wait, why?"

"I don't know, you know she's impulsive!"

"Let me make a phone call." Lauren said leaving the kitchen.

I sat on at the table with a cup of tea and my phone. I was looking at the video of Bey trying to see if I saw anything that would tell me that she was drunk or trying to push Diamonte' off but I didn't. I looked at my ultrasound picture and thought about what I really wanted and what would be best for the baby. I got up and went to the office where Bey was hanging up the phone.

"I need to talk to you."

"What?"

"Beyonce, when I was gone. Did you chill with Diamonte'?"

"Why do you care? You weren't here with me Onika, You left me to get some space, what were you doing in NYC?"

"Don't flip this."

"Onika, I saw pictures of you and Nas, having dinner and shit and going to the movies. Real couple shit!"

"Nassir is a friend and he has a wife and kids."

"Why wasn't his wife with you?"

"I don't know! I didn't ask because it didn't matter, I don't think of Nas like that. Plus, were you having me followed?"

"No, the blogs saw you. It didn't really go anywhere because Lauren made them scrap it. Onika, you are pregnant with my baby in another nigga face."

"Bitch! Diamonte' sent me a video of you at the club numerous nights and one of her deep throating your dick while I'm pregnant and she could be pregnant with your baby!"

"What?"

I whipped my phone out showing it to her. She took it and did something before deleting it.

"Look, Onika, you left me and I didn't think you'd come back after the second week. I was desperate and wanted some kind of affection. Diamonte' needed the money."

"You paid her?"

"Duh! She needed it. Quavo had kicked her out and I was just trying to help."

"Oh my fuck! Beyonce! You are so damn ass backwards!"

"You left me!"

"I didn't break up with you idiot! I needed some mental space."

"Well I needed some sexual space and you weren't here."

I grabbed a nearby book and threw it hitting the window but not breaking it. I grabbed the lamp and slammed it to the ground breaking it. I went to grab something else and Bey grabbed me.

"You better stop! You ain't destroying this office because you mad. Now you need to chill, you putting stress on my child. Selfish ass, think of the baby!"

"You have some nerve! You out here getting your dick sucked and all in the bitch face that you fucked and could have put a baby in!" I screamed trying to get out of her grip.

"Look at me Onika, you and I are getting married and I'm done with the streets, the hoes, all that shit. I don't know how to tell you that. I'm sorry Diamonte' got me caught up and I should have been stronger but I'm not. I'm not as strong as you Baby girl, you keep me strong."

I started to cry from a mix of anger and sadness. Bey sat us on a the couch while still holding me from behind and keeping my hands in hers, guess she didn't want to claw her eyes out.

"I love you Onika, I'm sorry that I can't be perfect for you. I'm trying. I just want to be a family with you and kill all the bullshit. I promise."

The door opened and Mama Tina and my Mom came in.

----

Excuse all errors.

Thoughts/ Comments?

-----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 2.5K 12
Nicki & Bey have been best friends since high school, they know everything about each other & nothing has come between them. Except for this one prob...
18.3K 786 29
Life's not fair. But we end up where God wanted us to be. Megan was a celebrity property dealer and one day at one of her friend's parties, she met B...
99.5K 4.9K 20
Beyoncé Is A Young Lady Who Loves Her Life Despite The Fact That She Doesn't Really Go Out Expect When She And Her Husband Go Out. But What Happens W...
Start Over By N

Fanfiction

41.4K 2.1K 53
Megan and Beyoncé's relationship is becoming distant due to their busy schedules. Will they be able to rekindle their relationship? Read to find out...