Creepypasta Lemons And Onesho...

By SoullessArtist

Lemons and various creepypasta oneshots. More

Requests Closed
Jeff the Killer x Winged Reader
Slenderman x Proxy Reader
BEN Drowned x Glitch Reader
Jane the Killer x Vampire Fem Reader
Trendorman x Witch Reader(P1)
Trendorman x Witch Reader(P2)
Splendorman x Enchantress Reader
Jason the Toymaker x Reader
Eyeless Jack x Werewolf Reader
Lulu x Devil Fem Reader
Herobrine X Metahuman Reader
Sexual Offenderman x Siren Reader
Ticci Toby x Witch Reader
Ticci Toby x Witch Reader - Part 2
Ticci Toby x Witch Reader - Update
Ticci Toby x Witch Reader - Part 3
Puppeteer x Vampire Reader
Evil x Reader
Slenderwoman x Proxy Fem Reader
BEN Drowned x Reader
Slenderman x Reader
Clockwork x Fem Reader
Lulu x Reader
Yandere Hoodi and Masky x Reader
Eyeless Jack x Blind Reader
Masky x Proxy Reader pt 1
Jason x Reader x Candypop
Eyeless Jack x Angel Reader

Jeff x Winged Reader(revamped)

6.4K 68 154
By SoullessArtist

You've lived at Slender mansion for about ten years and have been dating Jeff for almost five of them. Today, while training with Slenderman, you found out you have wings(which exploded from your back fairly painfully, so you're a bit soar).

You walk silently up the many stairs towards the room you share with your boyfriend, Jeff. Well, technically, fiance. He had purposed to you three months ago, and the two of you couldn't be happier. Of course, this surprised and slightly horrified everyone else. Who would have thought Jeff would do something like that?

You stop at the door, folding your wings tightly at your sides so he won't see at first glance. Then, you slip into the room and shut the door behind you. Jeff's leaning on the window seat, looking out into the vast forest. He barely twitched his head when you came in.

He's been distant for the past few days, though it doesn't surprise you. Since the proposal, he's tried to stop killing, but when he doesn't go out at least a night a week to spill some blood, he gets distant and angry.

You walk up behind him, wrapping your arms around his bent waist. Slowly, you bend over behind him, going up on your tip-toes to be parallel with him. Your arms come up so they're draped over his shoulders; your head resting on his back. He tries to push your arms off, but that only makes you more determined.

You slip around until you're sitting on the bench, next to his supporting elbows. You shove a wing in front of his face, blocking his view. This startles him into a standing position. You take your chance and lunge at him, wrapping him up from his front. You weave your wings around like a cocoon, holding him tightly.

He stubbornly tries to pull away, but you don't budge. Finally, he gives up and hugs you back. Still, you don't move until you feel him relax, like he usually does, and stops trying to pull away every other moment.

After another few minutes, you loosen your wings and pull back so you can look at him, smiling. He looks down at you, still looking very upset and forlorn. You flutter you wings, drawing his attention to them.

"You can touch them, if you want." You say, reading his thoughts. He withdraws a hand from your waist and gently brushes your (color) feathers. "Do you like them?" You ask hopefully.

He looks at you, and somehow makes his carved smile even wider. "Now I know there's no need to make you beautiful like me." (which is how you two had met)

You reach up and kiss him lovingly. He pulls your waist tighter, closing whatever space was left between you. Your hands snake into his hair, stroking his slightly greasy black locks. He clenches your shirt, and you can feel his need in your kiss.

Inwardly, your heart soars with passion as you part your lips just slightly, giving him free access. He takes it, patrolling his claimed territory. When you get tired of letting him be the boss, you pull away just for a second before crashing back into him, biting his lip and shoving your own tongue into his mouth, playing in his cavern.

You work towards the bed together. You pull away slowly, seductively trailing your fingers across his shoulders and chest as you walk around him, towards your bed.

You back up onto it, slowly, seductively crawling backwards and laying down. Your legs are spread wide, your hands above your hips, your wings fluffed out. You're splayed before him like an all-you-can-eat buffet.

He grins wickedly, licking his lips as he kicks off his shoes and sweater while crawling over you. You grip the front his tight, black shirt and pull him down to you, kissing him intensely.

Though you and Jeff have had many endeavors in the bedroom, you're yet to actually have sex. In other words? You're still a virgin. You know tonight he wants you enough to permanently claim you, but that's not for a little while.

He pulls from your lips and kisses your cheek, moving to your jaw. He slowly makes his way down your neck, nipping a bit, sucking on spots you tense to, until he bites your sweet spot. You sigh in content as he starts to suck, simultaneously groping your breast from under your shirt.

He pulls away and pushes up your top. you sit up and pull it off, only to get it tangled in your wings. Huffing, he whips out his knife and slices it off, throwing across the room. You glare at him, which only makes him smirk while he cuts off your bra.

Even though he's seen you with nothing on, you still want to cover up on instinct. But you resist the urge, knowing how much he loves to just look at you. He bends down and gingerly kiss your breast before starting to suck your nipple, teasing it with his teeth.

You arch your back, breathless, as one of his hands rubs you through your jeans, the other massaging your free breast.

He kisses across your chest until he's at your other hardened bud. Taking it in his mouth, he gives it the same treatment as the other. His hands busy themselves with unbuttoning you pants and slipping them off.

He starts rubbing you through your panties when he purrs against your skin, "My beautiful (bird) is so excited." You flush bright red when he looks up at you. His hair is messy, his skin tainted pink from his own excitement, that godly sexy smirk pulling his carved smile in a way that only you could have seen.

Oh god I'm not walking for a month. You think when you pull him up to you, kissing him. You flip him over, yank his hand from your clothed flower and pin him down, stradling him.

"It's not fair that I'm the only one getting teased, Jeffy." You whisper in his ear. A mixture of a groan and a purr comes from his throat.

You kiss his lips again, then up his left scar, back down to his mouth, and up the other side. You kiss down his pale, burned neck gently. Because of his scars, his skin is extremely sensitive. Just grazing your teeth against it earns a guttural groan or a buck.

You kiss down the side of his neck before latching on to a small spot, making him gasp and moan when you bite. You bite a little harder, and the flavor of his blood trickles into your mouth as he moans louder.

"Fuck you. Stop teasing me, bitch." He growls.

You smirk and start sucking the small wound, which makes him start grinding. When you're satisfied, you sit up; slowly dragging your hands down his skinny, but muscular arms, down his chest, to the hem of his shirt. You watch his beautiful blue eyes as you slowly push his shirt up, over his toned torso.

He sits up and lets you pull it off completely before throwing it away. You peck his neck, starting to make your way down his body. Kissing every muscle, every crevice, memorizing his body without your eyes is something you've always done.

You take your time with his pants, knowing your pace is driving him insane.

Yeah, your virginity is so last year.

He lifts his hips, letting you slide his pants off--followed by his boxers. His sturdy eight-inch springs out, smacking his stomach.

Looking at it still makes you flush, even though you've given Jeff countless blow-jobs in place of letting him actually fuck you(with several close calls).

You place your hands on his knees, slowly trailing them up his thighs before settling on his hips. You look up at Jeff, soaking in the image of his tightly-shut eyes, his panting breath, tight muscles. When I look down at his dick, I can see precum dripping onto his stomach.

You smirk, knowing this was all you.

You lick from his base, to his tip and take him in your mouth. Immediately, he groans and thrusts. You hum on him, making him moan. His hand runs through your hair, latching on as he, shacking, holds himself still. You bob your head over his shaft, swirling you tongue, providing long deep throats of pressure. He starts to shallowly thrust, and you just bob along. When you know he's close, you pull off, earning a feral growl from him.

He shoots up, grabs you and flips you onto your back. His waist comes down to yours so fast you flinch, waiting for him to penetrate. But he doesn't. When you look at him, he's panting like a wild beast, his eyes so full of lust you aren't sure he's still him. His dick is brushing you, but he's waiting for your permission. The fact that he's so mad makes your core scream for him to fill you up, let the animal out, fuck you blind.

You rest a hand on his cheek and sit up so you can whisper in his ear. "Make sure everyone knows I'm yours."

As you pull down, you can see that insane grin cross his face as he slams into you. A blinding, sharp pain explodes, making you scream. Jeff freezes, kissing away your tears. It tales several minutes, but finally the pressure of his dick on your walls makes you want more. You buck onto him, whimpering.

Once again, that insane grin lights up his face as he starts pounding. The pressure is too much. Ecstasy is an understatement. You arch your back, unable to process any coherent thought as he fills you over and over again.

He lifts a leg over his shoulder, getting a new angle, reaching deeper inside you, when he hits a spot that makes you scream his name, snapping your wings open. "There! Right fucking there, please!" You practically screech, begging him to hit your g-spot again.

He grunts in response, starting to aim for the spot that makes your vision blur and stars dance behind your eyes. A knot in your core forms, you clench up around him, making a slew of moaned curses flow in his perfect voice.

"Fucking god damn it you're too tight." He whisper.

You can't get out any words, throat soar from moaning. Your wings are twice their normal size, your feathers fluffed from the excitement

He starts getting sloppy, thrusting hard, slowing down. Finally, the knot is wound too tight, and you explode over him, cuming on his member. As you cum, your wings seem to get even bigger as you scream his name. Another thrust and a warm, slick feeling fills you as he cums.

Your body goes slack, panting. As he pulls out, one last whine escapes you. Your leg slides off of his shoulder and he grabs the blanket. As he pulls it over, a very fuzzy thought comes to your head. You shoot up, panicking about a possible pregnancy, when you remember a very important fact. You're on the pill.

You drop back down, ready to take a good, long nap.

"Whats wrong?" Jeff asks, frozen in a half-laying down position.

"I forgot I'm on the pill for a minute." You mutter, pulling him down.

He carefully shifts so he's laying on your wing. You lay your head on his chest and wrap your other wing around the both of you like a blanket. Jeff pulls your comforter over you two, wrapping an arm under your wing and around your waist.

"Don't worry. We won't be having any deranged mutant babies." You can hear his heart stutter as he chuckles.

"I, actually, wouldn't mind very much if that was our thing." He mutters.

You look up at him sleepily and smile. "Jeffery Woods, you have changed very much since I've known you." You kiss his cheek and settle back onto his chest.

He laughs. "You've changed me a lot since we met." He mutters.

As he rubs your hip, you drift off to sleep with a warm, loved feeling in your chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 552 18
{A collection of Lemons, Fluff, head canons and angst.} {These are all MHA one shots} I'll take requests ofc :) *still has updates*
2.8K 139 13
"𝐈 𝐯𝐨𝐰, 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡..." I wrote maybe 20 oneshots, but it was a while ago and I only like one so it's the only one...
6K 151 48
Just a bunch of fluffy oneshots
2.2K 35 12
Oneshots containing fluff, angst and mayhaps some lemons :)