sweets || bryce hall

By amiafairy

No one ever thought Bryce would end up with a girl like her. Obviously damaged, innocent, unattached to socia... More

Please Read: Apology/Disclaimer
Chapter 1: Sweatshirt
Chapter 2: Suit
Chapter 3: New Best Friend
Chapter 4: Prank
Chapter 5: Simp
Chapter 6: See Ya Later Babe
Chapter 7: Flirting
Chapter 8: Drunk
Chapter 9: No Clue
Chapter 10: Frozen Yogurt
Chapter 11: Nothing
Chapter 12: You Guys
Chapter 13: Find Out
Chapter 14: Movie Night
Chapter 15: Kiddo
Chapter 16: It's About Time
Chapter 17: Doll
Chapter 18: Different
Chapter 19: His
Chapter 20: Why
Chapter 21: My Family
Chapter 22: Comments
Chapter 23: What She Wants
Chapter 24: Calm Down
Chapter 25: Jealous
Chapter 26: I Get It
Chapter 27: Relapse
Chapter 28: Whipped
Chapter 29: Please
Chapter 30: Sit Down
Chapter 32: Smirk
Chapter 33: Tweets
Chapter 34: Shake
Chapter 35: I Dare You
Chapter 36: Always
Chapter 37: She's Worth It
Chapter 38: It Scares Me
✨New Cover✨
Chapter 39: This'll Be Fun
Chapter 40: Best. Night. Ever.
Chapter 41: Silent
Chapter 42: Only One
Chapter 43: BOR-ing
Chapter 44: 'Couple Stuff'
Chapter 45: Trust
Chapter 46: Perfect
Chapter 47: Poison Her
Chapter 48: Relax
Chapter 49: Dope
Chapter 50: She Left Me
Christmas Collab (A "sweets" Short): James' Video
Chapter 51: Of Course
Chapter 52: Ever Again
Chapter 53: Home
Chapter 54: Broke Him
Chapter 55: I Forgave You
Chapter 56: My Perfect Christmas
Chapter 57: You Know It Sweets
Chapter 58: No Matter What
Chapter 59: One Minute
please don't hate me, ily?
F-Boy Kitchen (A "sweets" Short)
Deserve (A "sweets" Short)
Your Mom (A "sweets" Short)
Lie Detector (A "sweets" Short)
Target (A "sweets" Short)
OnlyFans (A "sweets" Short)
Chapter 60: I've Got This
New Cover!
I'm Continuing This Book Here
Chapter 61: Square One
Chapter 62: Door
Chapter 63: Doorway
Chapter 64: Nothing to Say
Chapter 65: Back
Chapter 66: Home
Chapter 67: It's Over
Chapter 68: Squishmallows
A Decision
Chapter 69: All These Bags
Chapter 70: Lucky
Dancing in the Rain (A "sweets" Short)
Chapter 71: Fancy
Chapter 72: Forever
This Book is Finished, So Now What? Pt 1
This Book is Finished, So Now What? Pt 2
One Last Thank You

Chapter 31: My Life

9.9K 156 32
By amiafairy

Rory POV

I wince as the nurse wraps the bandage one last time around my arm."I'm sorry sweetie," she says, giving me an apologetic smile.

She looks down, opening her mouth to say something else, but the door opens and the doctor walks in, waving her out. She nods at me, smiling one more time before leaving."Hi Aurora, I'm Dr. Jamison, do you remember me?"

I nod, saying,"Yeah, I saw you earlier."

"Okay well, I just want to talk for a minute. Your friends are out there, and I heard your boyfriend just ran in," I smile, even though I know he's going to be so mad, at the boys as well as me. Maybe. I don't know.

"I just wanted to talk. The nurses, when they cut your shirt open to get to your shoulder, they saw something on your side." My eyes widen, my face probably visibly dropping. Oh no.

"Please, no it was just one relapse, I-I didn't mean to, I j-just-" I start struggling to breathe. If he calls my parents, or most of any of my family, I can't, I just can't.

"Aurora, Aurora calm down. You're 18. If I don't see you as a danger to yourself, you get sent home. Minus the injuries to your arm, we would never have to speak again. I just want to hear what happened." He says, speaking with a calm tone.I sigh, trying to calm down, thinking about yesterday...

-

"While I do recommend that you go see someone for your issues, I think you have these issues under control." I nod, feeling much less nauseous than I did ten minutes ago. "I do have a couple other things I want to ask,"

"Yes?" I ask, tilting my head."Does that boy know about all of this? Your friends you live with here? I'm asking to basically know if you have a support system."

"They all know my past was rough. Bryce, my boyfriend, one of his friend's that I'm extremely close with, and my best friend know the details. My boyfriend doesn't even know that I relapsed, only a few of our friends think I almost did. No one knows I did. I just can have them know." I look down, feeling pure dread, thinking about Bryce's face, Nessa's face, Jaden's face if they knew I'd relapsed.

All the Sway boys, Olivia, Nessa, and I'm pretty sure now Dixie, they all know I have mental health issues, with self harm etc, and pretty much everyone knows I struggle with some things from my past. Only Nessa, Bryce, and Blake know why. What. Everything.

"Rory, I just need you to pay attention for one more question. We found evidence of physical trauma. Both past and recent. I obviously now know what the past trauma is, but I need to know, is the recent trauma from people around you right now? People you live with, your consistent friends? I need to know the story."

"Bryce didn't. No one I love with did either. I was um... I-I was assaulted at a p-party..." I say, looking down, ashamed.

My brain starts flashing pieces of memory, but it's interrupted by the doctor standing up from the side of my bed. "Alright well, keep trying to trust those people around you. It's clear that you've experienced a lot of trauma, especially as of recently. You've been through a lot, but you seem like a very brave young woman." He smiles warmly, before turning and walking out. I sigh, leaning back.

-

Bryce POV

-

I run into the hospital from the car as fast as I can running to the front desk, "I need to see-""Bryce!" I see Kouvr, Olivia, and Mia stand up."Sorry, one second," I say to the woman, who gives me a sympathetic nod and smile. I think she knows who I'm asking about. "What happened to her arm?" I say, extremely seriously."They're saying her humerus, the arm bone, probably has a bunch of fractures and that her scapula, her shoulder, is probably completely broken, like a giant crack. Her elbow and hand are broken too." I put my face in my hands as Mia talks, shaking my head. Why did I go to that meeting?"Bryce, hey buddy seriously, she's going to be okay. The doctor said he needed to speaks with her privately, and that that wouldn't take long at all. He'll be out in a few minutes, and they'll tell us officially." As if right on cue, Olivia finished talking, I see Alex and Kio walk in with a teddy bear, and the doctor walks in,"Company of Aurora Matthews?"

-

"That's us." Kouvr says, the rest of us following her up to him, standing around.

"Hello, I am Dr. Jamison, I'm assuming you're Bryce?" He says looking at me. I nod, tilting my head. I guess they talked about things.

"What is wrong with my girlfriend sir?" I ask, stepping up toward him.

"Her arm is definitely broken as well as her shoulder, her elbow, and her hand. She will have to wear a brace on her hand for at least two months, and her shoulder down to her forearm are wrapped and in place with braces and some rods in between the wrap and braces. All of it is in a sling, and only the sling should come off to sleep. In the shower we'll give her a bag to keep it dry. It's going to be a lot of adapting." Alex puts his arm around Kouvr, all of them looking down sadly, but I just stare at him.

"How? How did that fall do all of that to her arm?" I know I look scared. I am. I left for an hour, and she gets hurt. I leave her alone for her to go to that party and she gets fucking assaulted. I wasn't with her for the first eighteen years of her life, and she went through hell. I never want to leave again.

Me, Bryce Hall, I want to be with this girl for the rest of my life.

I never want to lose her.

I want to protect her.

Because I love her.

And I always will.

My thoughts get interrupted by the doctor saying, "With all that said, Aurora is going to need a lot of support. Patients who go through something like this, tend to not be able to be up high, or at least near windows at all. She seems to have issues with flashbacks anyway, nightmares too, and I can guarantee those will get worse. She just needs people to care." We all nod.

"Can we see her?" I ask, and he nods.

"I would say no more than 3 or 4 people at a time. But Mr. Cyr, can you help us with the discharge papers? You can fill out everything but the last signature, while the rest of you go see her." He walks away, Kio waving at us and following him towards a nurses station, and all of us look at each other.

"Alex and I can get the car. Why don't just you three go see her? Olivia or Bryce can help her change into the clothes Olivia grabbed before we left, and get her ready to leave." Kouvr smiles, pulling Alex towards the door. I sigh and look at the girls, all of us clearly nervous to see her. I haven't even seen her since before.

-

Rory POV

I sit in my bed, my left arm in all the wrappings and the sling, laying to my left side, with my knees tucked up to my chest and my right arm around them. My forehead touches my knees, as I try to comfort myself. I don't want to be alone, and it hurts so bad. It never hurt like this when I got dropped down the stairs or hit or anything.

Why does all of this just keep happening?

Why can't I escape it?

The door slowly opens, making me look up, and I see Mia and Olivia as they slowly walk in, revealing Bryce behind them. I freeze, scared he's going to yell at me. But instead he slowly approaches me, saying, "Sweets, I'm so sorry, I really am," as he walks over to the bed sitting down next to my right hip.

He carefully wraps his arm under the sling and both arms around me, hugging me close, his chin resting on top of my head as I snuggle into his chest. "Are you okay?" he asks, squeezing my middle, Olivia and Mia softly smiling at us from the door. Mia has a teddy bear in her hand and Olivia has a bag.

"It hurts," I say, mumbling into him, "But I feel better with you now," I feel him smile into the top of my head, kissing my temple.

"Rory, hunny, you need to get out of the gown so we can get you home." Olivia says. Bryce gets up from behind me, standing in front of me. I just look up at him.

"Do you want Olivia or I's help changing?" I can tell he's trying not to smirk, so I just shake my head, standing shakily and taking the bag from Olivia and walking into the bathroom at the end of my room.

-

Mia POV

Kio walks in with a clipboard, as I stand against the wall, moving away from the door as he comes in. Bryce has been pacing for the last five minutes while Olivia sits on the bed. Suddenly we hear a whimper from the bathroom, and Bryce shoots towards the door.

"Sweets? Are you okay?" He sounds desperate, clearly scared of her getting hurt again. We don't hear anything for a minute before the door opens and she walks out, the bag from earlier and her gown in her hands.

"Can we go home?" She asks, making everyone smile and Bryce hug her, "Sorry, it was hard to get the socks on." She looks down sheepishly.

"You just gotta sign this Ro, then we can leave. It's your discharge paper." She nods, walking over to the bed where Kio set it down, carefully reading it. We can all see the gears turning. She signs it with the pen, then turns around.

"I'm ready to go hoooooome!" She yells, making us laugh.

"Then let's go baby!" Bryce says, picking her up by her waist, making her giggle.Maybe Rory's life can get a little happier now.

-

I thought Bryce was pretty cute in this, I don't know about you guys. I really liked it.

I hope you guess like it, and please vote and comment to show what you thought! Please let me know.

Comment who you think will apologize first to Rory, and what will happen next.

Thank you all so much for reading, I love y'all so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 1.2K 29
{discontinued} y/n richards is josh's little sister, her parents say it is best for her to move in with josh and his friends. why is that? what happe...
91.7K 892 54
The D'Amelios have a middle child that becomes famous while Charli is as well. What happens when she is friends with all the sway boys before sway w...
196K 3.5K 60
"no need to pretend she got a little bit of drama with her friends" ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* OPEN TO READ MORE! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ WARNING: sexual scenes/references use...
21.9K 148 39
•Life is great until that one person isn't in it anymore, I learnt that the hard way• •"I'll always love you, will you always love me? I hate that al...