Rishabala FF : Just Married

By lazyakabookworm

RK and Madhu are complete strangers and they are married, and RK has to hide his marriage from his family whi... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16 (Duplicate)
Epilogue

Part 16

4.7K 310 97
By lazyakabookworm

Thanks to all voting and commenting on the previous part.  Sorry for not replying to the comments, I just quickly logged into post the new part. Hope you guys will enjoy it:)

I kind of messed up with the name of Madhu's brother in the last part. I somehow remembered Sultan as her brother, but I have corrected it to Mukund.

I know some of you had issues with Madhu in the previous part, but I just didn't see her reacting in any other way. She was asked to stay in a place where she is hated the most, and she would rather stay alone in the outhouse while RK stayed in the house. And the stress at the dining table, just brought out the worst in her.

The morning of the wedding, Madhu after getting ready, hurries to Trishna to help her dress up.

"Trish.... I am here." Madhu announces as she opens the door and stops seeing RK and Trishna in the middle of a conversation. "Rishu, you are here? I thought you were at the mandap." Madhu tells him smiling as she walked to him. "Why didn't you wake me up when you woke?"

"You were in deep sleep." RK replies to her. "You finished all your packing?"

"Yeah, all done. I double checked too, but you also just check if you missed out anything."

"Okay." RK nods and turns to Trishna. "Right after you leave, we will also leave."

Trishna hugs him. "I will miss you."

"What? We will see each other like usual." Madhu tells her shaking her head.

"Yeah eventually." RK tells her grinning.

"What?"

RK chuckles and tells them. "You guys get ready. I will be at the mandap." Then cupping Trishna's face, he tells her, "I love you and thank you."

"You are an idiot, bhai." Trishna replies chuckling though her eyes filled with tears. "I love you too. Thanks for being the best brother ever."

RK smiles and kisses her forehead, then he quickly leaves.

Madhu stayed with Trishna as she got ready.

The beautician was finishing up with the final touch ups of Trishna's make up when they hear a knock on the door.

"Trishnaaa." Radha calls out to her from the other side of the door.

Madhu hurries to the door and opens it for Radha.

"What are you doing here?" Radha asks her with a frown.

"I was helping Trish." Madhu replies feeling as if she was caught doing something wrong.

Radha makes a face and walks in with Dipali following her. Dipali smiles at Madhu.

"Sorry, I am late." Dipali whispers to Madhu. "I was waiting for Dad, but his flight was delayed."

"Won't he attend the function?"

"He will. Mom is waiting for him at home. They will come to the mandap in time."

"Are you ready?" Radha asks Trishna as she walked to her.

"Yes, done." The beautician replies as she adjusted Trishna's dupatta correctly.

"Let me see." Radha says smiling excitedly.

Trishna gets up and turns to her mother happily. "How do I look?"

"Very pretty."

Trishna smiles happily then turning to Madhu and Dipali she gestures them asking them how she was looking.

Madhu gives her a thumbs up while Dipali gives her a flying kiss.

"You can go." Radha tells the beauticians; they quickly start packing up their stuff and leave.

Radha was adjusting one of Trishna's necklace to make it more visible. "I love this set of yours."

"What do you think of this Jhumar that bhai got me?"

Radha smiles as she studied it. "I wasn't convinced when you insisted on the Jhumar but it does look good."

Trishna grins happily.

Madhu watches amazed; she would have never guessed that Rishu's mother would have a side like this to her. A side that did care for her children. It felt so strange.

"You need to come down in 5 minutes. I am going to the mandap now."

"Okay."

"Dipali will bring you to the mandap." Radha tells her as she gestured Dipali forward.

Madhu felt as if she was slapped. She didn't even understand why she felt like that. She was not planning to take Trishna to the mandap. She knew it was not possible for her to do it, so she never thought of how Trishna was going to the mandap. But hearing that Dipali would take Trishna to the mandap was a little painful.

"Bhabhi will be taking me, Mom." Madhu hears Trishna calmly tell her.

Madhu closes her eyes in dread, she didn't want a confrontation at this last minute.

"Who is she to take you? Dipali will take you."

"Wait a minute." Dipali says realizing, "Is that why my mother let me come here early? So, you can make an unofficial announcement?"

"Just take Trishna to the mandap. We have no time to discuss, we are getting late." Radha tells her as she started to hurry out.

"I am sorry. I am not going to take her. I will not take away Madhu's right from her."

"She has no right." Radha informs Dipali as she glared at Madhu.

"If I am going to the mandap then Bhabhi will take me."

Radha furiously turns to Trishna, "Today is your day. Stop creating unnecessary drama."

"Please stop it. It doesn't matter who take you to the mandap. It's your wedding, Trish and that is what matters." Madhu tells her wanting to avoid a scene.

Trishna glares at Madhu for giving in then she mouths No.

"That settles it then." Radha says smiling victoriously and leaves.

"Don't be silly, Trishna. Everyone is going to wonder who I am if I take you there." Madhu tells Trishna even though she felt bad and the worst was she didn't even know why. Why it mattered so much? They had decided that they would do everything to avoid suspicion and this was such a dead giveaway.

"I will not go without you." Trishna stubbornly tells her.

"Trish... it doesn't matter." Madhu tells her in a bid to convince her.

"Madhu... I have a solution." Dipali tells her.

"What?"

Grinning at them, Dipali tells them. "Bye. I am going to the mandap now itself." Saying that Dipali quickly takes off.

Madhu gapes at the empty doorframe that Dipali just exited.

"I guess only you are left here to take me, Bhabhi." Trishna tells her grinning happily.

"We are creating unnecessary drama." Madhu whispers to Trishna as she held Trishna and guiding her out of the room.

"Relax, Bhabhi. Everything will be fine." Trishna tells her confidently.

Madhu and Trishna were walking down the stairs with Madhu looking around to see if anyone was looking at her. As her gaze darted around, her gaze fell on RK who was standing at the bottom of the stairs behind the photographers along with Patil. Her tension increased tenfold seeing him. She kept looking around to see if anyone was giving her a curious look.

"Bhai is here."

"I saw. He will take you to the mandap." Madhu whispers to her deciding that is the best option. The perfect option.

"You are taking me." Trishna tells her in finality.

"Trish..."

"It's my wedding and it is my decision."

Madhu looks at RK wanting to inform him about the new development without causing any doubt to the relatives and friends who were lingering in the living room waiting for bride, wanting to make their entrance with the bride. Maybe she could blend into them.

Madhu frowns realizing that RK wasn't even looking at Trishna, his gaze was on her. he smiles at her and in that moment, she couldn't help but smile whole heartedly at him forgetting everything else.

As they reached the bottom of the stairs, RK pushed his way towards them as he slightly nudged the photographers.

The moment RK was next to them, Madhu slightly leans towards him and starts to whisper to him, "Rishu, we have a problea..." Madhu stops in shock when she felt his fingertip on her mang, then she felt the sindoor.

"Rishu... what are you doing?" Madhu asks him in panic.

Without a word, RK slid his finger on her shoulder and pulled out her mangalsutr from inside her dress.

"Shall we take my sister to her wedding, biwi?" RK asks her smiling.

"Rishu, what are you doing? Stop it." Madhu tells him panicking as she tried to hide her mangalsutr and avoided the gazes of people who were definitely shocked at the scene.

"Are we supposed to film this?" the cameraman asks in confusion.

"If you want." RK replies with a shrug as his concentration was on his wife.

"Yes, please. Just edit out all the dramas." Trishna replies.

RK stops her by holding her hand. "It's time."

"High time!" Trishna mutters as she slid her hand into the crook of RK's arm and held Madhu with her other hand.

"You are going to ruin everything." Madhu tells him feeling faint.

"Oh stop it, Bhabhi."

"Trish..."

"The muhurat is passing. Let's make our dhamekadar entry."

They three start walking, RK turns to look at Patil on his way and sees him beaming.

Thank you. RK whispers to him.

"Rishu... everybody is staring." Madhu whispers as they walked in and unfortunately the first person, she made eye contact with was Radha.

Radha was fuming in anger so where Mohan and Balraj.

"Shhh biwi, you are making a scene." RK tells her cheekily. "Let's just go to the mandap silently."

"But smile for the camera." Trishna chips in.

As they walked to the mandap, they ignored all the curious stares. Trishna was smiling happily at Samay who was sitting at the mandap. Madhu was looking down as her heart slammed against her chest threatening to burst free and RK was proudly looking ahead.

They help Trishna settle down and RK holding Madhu's hand, moves to stand behind Trishna and Samay.

"Don't say a word." Balraj furiously whispers to Mohan and Radha. "Let's start." Balraj declares as he moved forward ignoring RK and Madhu. Mohan and Radha following him.

"Who is that girl with Rishabh?" Samay's mother curiously asks conversationally as she joined Radha near the mandap.

"That is Trishna's best friend." Radha replies in a clipped tone.

"Oh okay. I was wondering why she was walking with Rishabh." She smiles in reply.

Radha turns to glare at RK silently ordering him to not do any more drama.

RK who didn't even hear Samay's mother's question, quickly guessed what the question would be and knowing his mother the answer would have been anything but the truth. With the way his mother was glaring at him, he knew he was absolutely right.

"Aunty..." RK calls out to Samay's mother with a smile.

"Rishabh!" Radha calls him in an angry tone.

"Rishu, please. Let's just get the wedding done with." Madhu pleads him.

"Yes?" Samay's mother replies with a smile at the same time.

Ignoring Radha and Madhu, RK makes the introduction. "I doubt you have met her." RK says as he kept his hand over Madhu's shoulder. "This is my wife, Madhubala."

"Wife?" Samay's mother asks confused and in shock.

"Your wife?" Mr. Bhatia shouts in shock.

If there were anyone who didn't hear RK or Samay's mother, then they definitely did hear Mr. Bhatia and everyone fell quiet, curious at the loud question.

RK turns to look at Dipali's parents and sees Meera staring at them in shock and Mr. Bhatia staring at him in anger awaiting a reply.

"Yes." RK replies while Madhu closes her eyes in despair, defeat and fear.

"What the hell do you mean by your wife?" Mr. Bhatia asks in fury. "Your father and mother have been calling us wanting to get my daughter married to you! They just couldn't wait, they said. Is this why?"

"Did you?" Balraj asks Radha and Mohan in shock.

They nod guiltily.

"Didn't I tell you to not do anything till Trishna's wedding? Didn't I warn you not to do anything that would push Rishabh to make a scene here?" Balraj asks in a furious whisper.

"ANSWER ME!" Mr. Bhatia screams.

"Can we please talk about this later? The auspicious time is passing." Balraj tells him in a passive tone.

"Your grandson was playing with my daughter's emotions and you think I would be concerned about a stupid muhurat?"

"Dad, I knew it." Dipali tells her father to calm him down. "RK told me about it long back."

"He did?" Mr. Bhatia asks confused. "Then why didn't you tell us when this marriage talk was going on?"

"Mom knew it."

"You did?" he asks his wife furiously. "On our way here, you were telling me to talk to them regarding a quick engagement!"

Meera was gulping in fear as she stared at her husband.

"Answer me, dammit!"

"Radha told me that he was living in with her. she didn't tell me he had married her."

"How the hell is that any better?" Mr. Bhatia asks in fury.

"What was I supposed to do?" Meera asks breaking into tears.

"What? She is our daughter! You don't just marry her off to anyone. If not Rishabh then someone else."

"I was looking out for her future."

"What the hell are you talking about? You were trying to marry her to a man who was already in a relation and you are saying that you were looking out for her future?"

"Can we just go home and discuss this?"

Mr. Bhatia realized that there was something that he didn't know and was about to give in when Dipali quickly tells him, "I love someone else."

"Will you shut your mouth, Dipali?" Meera furiously asks her as she looked around wondering if anyone heard her. and realized it that it was too late, and people were staring at them.

"Who does she love? Is he so bad that you thought Rishabh was a better option?" Mr. Bhatia asks in a calmer concerned tone.

"He is a pauper. Deep in debt. A bloody gold digger." Meera says in disgust.

"MY BROTHER IS NOT A GOLD DIGGER!" Madhu shouts in fury before she could control herself. Her brother sacrificed so much for her. he was in debt because of her, she would die before she let someone bad mouth him.

"And ladies and gentlemen, this tigress is my wife." RK proudly announces as he put his hand over her shoulder and pulled her closer to him.

"Your brother?" Meera asks confused as she looked at a furious Madhu who was glaring bloody murder at her.

"Yes. Mukund is Madhu's brother. And he doesn't love me for my money. He loves me, Dad." Dipali tells her father. "I love him a lot. I will never be happy without him."

"She is so blinded by him, I just didn't know what to do." Meera confesses to her husband.

"So, you would marry her to a man for whom she was not even a priority? For whom some other woman was important than her? Did you forget that she is our daughter? MY ONLY DAUGHTER?"

When he phrased it like that, Meera was suddenly filled with guilt. "I thought Dipali would start to care for him after marriage." Meera confesses.

"And what if he never cared for her? what if he never left that other woman?"

"I..." Meera starts sobbing realizing how wrong she was.

"What is the use of getting her all the wealth in the world if she is not happy? If we can't give her the one man she loves? What good are we as her parents?"

Hearing that Dipali quickly hugs her father. "I knew you wouldn't let anyone hurt me."

"I am sorry that you didn't feel confident enough to come to me first."

"No... I was waiting for you."

"I am sorry." Meera whispers to Dipali.

"If you could take your family drama to your home then we can get on with the wedding." Balraj tells Mr. Bhatia. "After all it is my grand daughter's wedding."

"Even we don't want to be a part of this!" Mr. Bhatia tells him. "We are leaving."

"She is my friend." Dipali quickly tells him.

Mr. Bhatia turns to look at Dipali then at Trishna then making up his mind, he says, "You stay. We are leaving."

"Wait a minute." Samay's father says.

"What?"

"When this proposal was going on Balrajji and Mohan told us that they are merging with Bhatia enterprises. That is still on, right?"

"Are you out of your mind?" Mr. Bhatia asks him in outrage.

"We will talk business later. Let the kids get married now." Balraj says.

"Yes, it is a marriage but above that this is a business deal." Samay's father tells him then turning to Mr. Bhatia he asks, "So?"

"Whether my daughter loved Rishabh or not, whether Dipali knew the truth or not, his family was trying to cheat and trap my daughter, I will never do business with them." Mr. Bhatia tells them. He looks at Trishna and tells her regretfully, "I am sorry all this is happening to you on this day. But I can't forgive those people who had no ounce of conscious. Let's go, Meera." Mr. Bhatia and Meera leave not wanting to watch or be a part of the drama anymore.

"If you can't keep up the end of your bargain this wedding is off. Get up, Samay." Samay's father declares.

"What are you saying?" Mohan asks him in shock.

"We will work something out." Balraj says. "And didn't you hear? Bhatia is going to form an alliance with Rishabh's brother-in-law."

"How do you come up with things like this, so fast?" RK asks his grandfather in shock.

"Shut up! Isn't it enough that you ruined everything? You ruined things for your sister!"

"I might have ruined things for your business but not for my sister." RK tells him in anger.

"Will you take your wife and just leave?" Balraj asks him in anger.

"No. It's my sister's wedding and I am staying."

"There is no wedding." Samay's father declares.

"At the last minute if we call off the wedding what will people say?" Samay's mother asks her husband. "What excuse do we give?"

"Didn't you hear? Radha Kundra was trying to trap Dipali into marrying her already married son. They are fraudsters. We don't have to form any alliance with them."

"But Trishna didn't do anything."

"Didn't she know that her brother was married? She also led us on. Let's leave Samay."

Samay gets up and turns to his father. "Here's the thing, Dad. With or without your blessing I am marrying Trishna."

"Have you gone crazy? Didn't you hear anything that was happening here?"

"I did. RK warned me that this was going to happen."

"What do you mean warned you? Did you know that he was married?" Samay's mother asks him in confusion.

"RK took my permission before he married her. It was I who asked him to keep it a secret till our marriage."

"He knew everything. So, let the marriage happen." Radha says.

"No. We are leaving."

"You are leaving, Dad. I will not come without Trishna."

"I will disown you! I will throw you out onto the streets!" his dad furiously warns him.

Sighing Samay turns to RK, "Unlike you RK, I have no other backing than my family business. You can easily walk out of the family because you had your own business. I did not have that. All my hard work was hidden behind my family name. That is the reason why I had asked you to hide your marriage. I know it was difficult for you both, but I am thankful that you gave me the time I needed."

"Time for what?" RK asks confused.

"Backup." Samay says grinning. Then turning to his father, he says, "You see Dad, I am not large hearted like RK that I would walk away from all that I had worked hard for the last couple of yours."

"If you don't want to lose all that then let's leave now." His father tells him.

"I am not going to lose any of that." Samay tells him confidently. "You see ever since RK got married, I have been working my ass off. Do you have any idea how many projects I got for the company?"

"And I would hate for you to lose it all." His father tells him in a fake sympathetic way.

"Actually, Dad, I would hate for you to lose it all. You never bothered with all the paper works that I did. None of those projects are in your name or in the company's. it is all in my name. if I walk out from the company then all these projects would leave with me. not only projects, but also the business contacts, the deals, some employees, they all leave with me. without your company's backing, it is going to be hard for me, I might have to slog but I know that I will finish those projects and that is going to make a strong name for me in the industry. It is going to be difficult, but I will manage. But you, Dad... you and your business will crumble."

"You cheated me?!"

"I was just making sure no one dictated my life. That I live the life I want with the love of my life."

"And that is how you do it!" Patil whispers to RK.

"When did you get here?" RK asks him shocked.

"I am everywhere."

RK rolls his eyes hearing that then curiously he asks him, "You don't see anything wrong in what Samay did?"

"When life gives you lemons then make lemonade."

"I guess there is no stopping this wedding then?" Balraj asks.

"No. let's start." Samay tells them as he sat back down.

RK hears a loud sigh of relief and sees Madhu as she leaned up against him.

"We are doing the rituals for them." RK whispers to Madhu.

"Will your parents agree?"

"Who is asking their permission?" RK asks her back arrogantly.

"Didn't I tell you that you do the right thing, and everything will fall into place. It has fallen." Patil ends with swaying his hand grandly at the mandap and all the attendees.

"Why the hell do you always want to have the last word?" RK asks him exasperated.

"I will see you soon, bhabhi." Trishna tells Madhu as she hugged her after telling her byes to her parents and grandfather.

"We will see you soon. Once we get our place set up, you come over." Madhu tells her as she felt tears fill her eyes. "I will miss that you won't keep coming over like you did before."

"Even I will miss that." Trishna tells her chuckling softly through her tears. Then hugging her tightly, she says "I love you, Bhabhi. You are the best thing that happened to my brother."

Trishna moves to RK and hugged him tightly.

"I will miss you." Trishna tells him.

"I am just a call away." RK tells her.

"I know."

"See you soon. Don't take too long!" she warns him.

"Let's see." RK chuckles at her.

Trishna lightly hits RK on his chest and then turns to get into the car as she waved at everyone.

RK and Madhu watched as the car left the compound. Once the car was out of sight, RK sighs a little sad, and a little happy. He turns to go inside when he stops seeing his grandfather right behind him, furiously staring at him.

"You have ruined our reputation, our business contacts and our image. Because of you we are losing millions. Get the hell out of my house. Don't ever come back here."

"I was going to get our baggage." RK informs him.

"I put it all in the car." Patil informs him.

"I can see that you are out of excuses. GET OUT." Balraj tells him.

RK didn't get a sendoff like Trishna did, and RK wasn't expecting any better. RK, Madhu and Patil get into the car and leave. Once the car was out of the gateway RK hears Madhu sighing loudly in relief. Then she was chuckling happily. RK could not help grinning.

"Does it feel like you have left hell?" RK asks her.

"I feel like I entered paradise." Madhu tells him laughing happily. It did feel like she had been holding her breath ever since she had come into this house.

Seeing RK stop the car in front of the railway station, Madhu curiously turns to him.

"Are we going somewhere?"

"Patil is going to his village." RK informs her.

"You are leaving us?" Madhu asks in shock and hurt as she turned to look at Patil.

"He is going for vacation." RK informs her.

"Oh." Madhu sighs in relief. "When will you come back?"

"One month." Patil informs her.

"One month?" Madhu asks surprised.

"Yes. But if you need me before that then call me." Patil tells them as he got out of the car.

"See you, Patil." Madhu tells him as she waved him off.

"When did he tell you that he was going? He didn't tell me." Madhu asks RK curiously.

"I told him to go." RK informs her.

"But why?"

"I have told Trishna also that we won't be seeing her for a while."

"Why?" Madhu asks shocked. Truth be told, she was already missing Trishna.

"Because I am done hiding my wife. Now, I want all her time to be my mine and all my time to be hers." RK tells her smiling.

Grinning happily Madhu hugs him.

I know, RK and Madhu didn't have much to do in this part, but I just couldn't write it any other way.

Epilogue (which is not that great) to follow.

Please vote and comment

- Lazy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 1.8K 4
Sumonto is on the look out for a mother for him and a perfect wife for RK. He finds that in Madhu.
10K 575 1
RK is getting engaged, but his best friend and the one true love of his life, Madhubala asks him a favor. She wants him to give her a baby. Cover C...
276K 8.3K 15
The love story of RK and his mistress, Madhu. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
20.2K 694 1
Madhu is forced to marry Superstar RK, to satisfy his ego. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya