Bad Boy Love

By Katrinna_

Bella O'Daylie is the new girl. Recently moved to Jefferson Prep. She does all things right until she meets C... More

Chapter 1: Bella Bomba
Chapter 2: Party Fever
Chapter 3: Kisses
Chapter 4: Spoilt
Chapter 5: Congratulations
Chapter 6: Break and Enter
Chapter 7: Questioning
Chapter 8: Lying
Chapter 9: Surprises
Chapter 10: Love and Passion
Chapter 11: The Fun List
Chapter 12: Trail of Kisses
Chapter 13: Not yours, mine
Chapter 14: Road Trip
Chapter 15: Exciting news
Chapter 17: You just got owned
Chapter 18: Birthday Gifts
Chapter 19: Nerves
Chapter 20: I pray
Chapter 21: Help me
Chapter 22: I want
Chapter 23: I won't
Chapter 24: Is Christian here?
Chapter 25: Bad News
Chapter 26: Home isn't home
Chapter 27: The Finale
Epilogue
Authors note/big news
UPDATE!!!
27k reads

Chapter 16: Finger Slicing

2.5K 60 5
By Katrinna_

The trip was going so smoothly except for the fact that we had to stop for 15 minutes every morning for Ruby.
I kinda feel sorry for her seventeen, just finished school and pregnant!
But she seems so happy, well so does Sam. They're already discussing names if it's going to be a girl or boy.
"So, what do you think about children in the future?" Christian asks me.
"Maybe one or two, how about you?" I ask.
He smiles and puts an arm around my shoulders, "I thought the same."

It's my turn to cook tonight so decide to make a beef stew. I'm cutting the carrots up when the knife slips and slices my finger open.
"Shit!" I yelp.
I drop the knife and make sure there is no blood on the food before wrapping it up.
"Shit, it hurts!" I whine to myself.
"What hurts?" Winton asks.
I show him my finger and I swear he almost faints, he went that pale.
"FUCK! Christian!" Winton yells.
Christian comes running over, "what's-" he begins before seeing my finger.
"Someone get the first aid kit!" He yells.
Exactly 2 minutes later Zach is running towards us with the first aid kit. I'm now sitting on a log with my hand in Christian's lap.
He carefully brings the cloth back and examines the cut.
"I don't think it'll need stitches but I'll put a band-aid on," He says.
Christian places the band-aid on then kisses my finger.
"There you go, all better."
We did end up having the stew that night, so that was good.

"Wake up!" I hear someone yell.
I slowly open my eyes.
"What?!" I say grumpily.
I never have liked being woken up early in the morning!
"We have to go if we're going to get to the beach today!" Christian says excitedly.
"Whoopy doo," hoping my sarcasm is noticeable.
I get up and get dressed, I was told to have my swimmers on underneath.
I look through my bag and find my red laser cut bikini. I put it on and shrug on my denim shorts and slip a white lace singlet over the top.
I don't bother putting shoes on as I leave the tent.
After everything is put away and placed back into the van, we all jump in and we're off to the beach.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

767K 19.4K 69
You know the normal cliche of the nerd secretly being a street fighter and the bad boy just so happens to find out? Well this is like that.... But no...
178 29 21
What happens you meet someone from years ago that you left behind? Will Taylor, a up and coming Youtuber, and Bella rekindle their relationship and l...
467K 12.7K 34
(Under Major Editing) Camila Diaz is a nerd. No need denying it. Everyone knows, Camila knows, her friends know, her school knows, hell even her mom...
111K 1.7K 26
Bella Smith,She is a normal college girl.Normal? Normal and Bella didn't fit in one sentence.She is badass,she knows how to street-fight,street-race...