In My Life (John Lennon fanfi...

By ADayIntheLife19

*Third/Final installment to 'Devil in Her Heart* *Book Three* It's finally the 1970's. And Lucy Daniels is l... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
OneShot/AlternateShortStory?

Chapter 71.

1K 48 15
By ADayIntheLife19

December 2, 1980

Me and John were really getting hot and heavy. Kissing, touching, grinding...you name it. But once his hand began making its way between my legs, I pulled them away.

"John, you know I can't." I whispered. He frowned and sat up 

"Come on Lucy. It's been awhile now."

"I know. And I'm sorry but...doctors orders." I pouted.

I really wasn't lying. I was told no intercourse until a few more weeks. Hopefully days. I couldn't wait that long. Plus, I knew how much it was driving John crazy.

"Lucy I'm hurting here." He groaned. I giggled and reached between his legs, feeling the hard buldge under his briefs. I bit my lip and looked at him.

"How about, since you've been such a good boy....I give you a little relief?"

He smirked. "I like the way ye think my love."

I looked over to see William awake. Just wiggling around and reaching up into the air.

"Aww look at him. Isn't he adorable." I beamed. John nudged my chin to focus on him. I barely reached the waistband of his underwear when Max ran into the room, jumping in bed with us.

"Mommy I'm scared." He pouted.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked.

"There's a monster under my bed." He held onto me. I looked at John and he knew what to do.

"I'm on the case." He got out of bed and left the room.

"Mommy can I sleep here with you and daddy?"

"Of course you can baby. Come here." I nuzzled my face with his and kissed his cheek. He blushed and kissed me back.

A few minutes later, John came back into the room and got in bed with us. "I was once a Rock n Roll musician. 'Avin a few drinks everynight with the mates, shagging birds backstage, gettin fuckin knackered after an eight hour gig. Now? I'm checkin for monsters under beds, sex deprived and raising a family. Life takes lots of twists."

I smiled and sat up. "And? What do you think of all this?"

He smiled and tucked Max in. "I had one hell of a ride. But this....this is where I belong."

I blushed and leaned over, giving him a kiss. Max made a gross noise making us laugh.

..

John was busy on the phone, writing in a notepad while I made him breakfast. Max eating cereal at the table while William cried. I was all over the place. Flipping eggs, wiping Max's mouth, fixing John's tie, feeding William...

"...alright thanks. Bye." John got off the phone and kissed me. I smiled and pulled away.

"What was that for??"

"I found a studio in London. I was thinkin, we start loading all our things in boxes, and make the move as soon as possible."

"John we just had William. He's still a tiny little thing we can't..."

"Come on Lucy. Isn't this what you always wanted? Us moving away as a family. Starting new?"

I nodded and looked at him. "You're right. Why can't we wait a month? Moving takes up a lot of time and well....Christmas will be coming around the corner soon. Julian will be coming over in two weeks. I just want the boys to have a nice Christmas."

He stayed silent for a few minutes and nodded. "You're right. Let's go big yeah? Buy a big tree, lots of decorations, get the little lads some presents....."

I pressed my finger over his lips. "You mean Santa will get the boys some gifts."

"Oh yes. That's what I meant." He smirked.

Max walked over and tugged on my leg.

"Mommy the stove is on fire."

"Oh shit." I hurried up and ran out of the room.

..............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 458 60
Anna Kelly has been eyeing him since she moved to Liverpool in the summer of 1957. A mutual obsession with rock n' roll and their big dreams bring th...
329 5 9
Mary finds herself at the same hotel with the band Guns N Roses. After she got knocked out all because Axl couldn't control his anger issues. At one...
15.2K 304 20
This story is set in Friar Park, 1977. A story in which a 17 year old girl in the foster care system finds herself in the custody of famous guitaris...
319K 9.6K 121
*Book One* Liverpool College Of Art is the place where Jazz is all the craze and where artsy people study. But when seventeen year old Lucy Daniels w...