Tales Of Brotherhood

By siri_reddy

I tell you tales.... 🤫🤫 More

Introduction
Trust
I miss you...
Always my Cheeku.
FAB-4
Little Kiddo
What you think matters the most.
A tale of fatherhood-1

Jealous Kiddo...

3.7K 104 71
By siri_reddy

2018, NCA Banglore...

Yuvraj Singh is at NCA for his post-injury training after his leg sprain. Training alone is so boring. He even nagged Bajju to fake an injury and join him but that idiot didn't.

On Last day of his training, U19 team has joined NCA as they have training camp accompanied by their coach Rahul Dravid to help them.

And Yuvi was so excited... It had been so long that he has met Bhai. And now that Bajju has refused to come, He will get complete attention and pampering. He will click so many pics and make those idiots jealous. He had everything planned. He will complain about everyone, He will ask(read: Wince) Bhai to take him out for lunch, They will practise together...etc... etc

The moment Dravid entered the NCA complex, He was welcomed by an overgrown kid jumping on him...almost making him fell. But thanks to years of experience, he balanced himself.

"Bhaiiiiiiii... You are soooo happy to see me. Aren't you? I know you missed me." Yuvi screamed in Rahul's ears.

"Ha... Baba... Ha. But nor I'm deaf neither I want to be one." Rahul spoke holding Yuvi.

"Ha? Even I don't want you to. I have so many things for you to listen to. But why did you say that now?" Yuvi asked confused moving back a little.

Rahul shook his heads smiling... Yuvi ka kuch nahi ho saktha.

"Bhai... You know what... " Yuvi started but Prativ came interrupted him. "Rahul Sir... you have to sign the register before team checks it."

"Ya... I'm coming." He nodded.

"Yuv... It will take time. You go... do your training. I will come to you later." he said patting Yuvi's back and left before Yuvi could protest.

Much to Yuvi's displeasure, Rahul was busy the entire morning. Yuvi finds him alone for a min and runs towards him... Some kids come up with "Rahul Sir... how to do this?" Or "Rahul Sir Can you help me with this." And he goes giving a sorry smile to Yuvi.

Currently, he is grumpily sitting in NCA canteen murdering his food with a fork because Rahul Bhai is Apparently "Busy".

Sniffing angrily he took up his phone and dialled a number angrily.

"Why are you not in Bangalore?" Yuvi made an angry demand as soon as the other person lifts the call.

"Yuvi?" responded a sleepy voice.

"Anil Bhai...why aren't you in Banglore... I miss you." Yuvi winced.

"Ha? Yuvi? It's 1:00 AM here... and You called to ask me WHY I'M NOT IN BANGLORE?... Listen I'm not in Bangalore because I'm in California... Got the answer? Now let me sleep." Anil spoke clearly irritated.

"Bhaiiiiiii... You are being mean." Yuvi complained.

"Not more mean than not letting people sleep Yuvi. I'm tired, Bacha... Call Dada and eat his brain all you want...Bye." Anil said and cut the call without waiting for Yuvi's response.

Angry Yuvi called Dada... wincing about "How no one loves him", "How everyone is being mean to him", "How angry he is." And Dada had no other option but listen.

The afternoon session was no different. Rahul ate with kids and is still Busy. Yuvi at a point seriously want to shoo them off but then They were literal kids. somewhere half of his age and some even less. So He didn't shoo them or bully them. He is just grumpy and sulking to himself.

Some Kids came to him in admiration but Grumpy Yuvi said them with the full attitude that "How they have a long way to go. and they shouldn't let success in under19 games or Ipl into their head."

End of the day when Rahul was finally free as kids went to players quarters, He looks around for Yuvi but he is missing. Only while searching his mobile to call Yuvi he realized he left it in his car only.

Signing he walks towards his car to see yuvi already sitting in the car.

"When did you steal the keys?" Rahul asked as he occupies driving seat.

"I didn't steal. I took them. Mera bhai is car hai... mera Car... Who steals their own car?" Yuvi replied still sulking.

Rahul felt like laughing and pulling Yuvi's cheeks but then Decided not to reel up the angry kiddo.

" So... Where now?" Rahul asked instead.

"Ghar obviously..."Yuvi replied and puts his headphones on ignoring Rahul.

Rahul starts the car smiling at his childishness.

Samit and Anvey who were too happy to see their Chachu jumped on yuvi the moment they saw yuvi. Samit dragged yuvi to the back yard to show him the new shot he has learned while Anvey decided to search Yuvi's bag and take away all the Chocolates before anything else. Yuvi went away with them happily ignoring Dravid.

"You again forgot to bring chocolates Chachu." Anvey said in "You are impossible" tone with his hand on his hip.

"Ha... Little monster... That's what happens if you hijack my bag without asking me." Yuvi wicked taking out a cover from his jacket.

"you know what Chachu... You are the best batsmen in the world. My favourite." Anvey said with a sweet smile and puppy face.

"You said the same to Sonu Chachu last month and Mahi Chachu before that." Samit rolled his eyes wondering at his little brother.

"But I didn't say they are my favourite Chachu... Did I? Because it's Yuv Chachu." Anvey said with an innocent face. And Samit can't believe that Yuvi is sold for that.

"I have a share in them anyway Anny and Chachu you bowl to me now." Samit declared as with went its bat.

"And to me after that..." Anvey said busy eating his chocolate.

Yuvi was busy enjoying with kids. Talking to Vijitha and Rahul mother... Telling them how he loves and misses 'neer dosa' with 'coconut milk chicken curry' directly hitting them to make it for him.

When Rahul mother said to him that he should come more often. He dramatically goes "How certain Dravid doesn't love him anymore But then he loves them all so he will come..."

"And also bring more chocolates" Anvey shouted.

This nonsense went on. They all mostly used to Yuvi's tantrums so they are enjoying it. While Yuvi was still stubborn in ignoring certain 'Dravid'

When Yuvi was trying to take his 3rd bowl of gulab jamun Rahul politely snatches that container and kept it inside making Yuvi again starts wailing how certain someone doesn't love him.

Anvey being smart to keep his bowl far from Yuvi's reach. While Yuvi now tries to steal from Samit's plate and they start fighting.

Rahul facepaled. (because what else can he do?)

Yuvi was chilling in the garden after Anvey and Samit slept. Rahul goes there with 2 cups of ice cream-Jamun. Yuvi looks at him once and turns back at sky stubbornly.

Rahul clearing his throat as he pushes the cup before yuvi.

"I don't want it, "Yuvi said stubbornly.

"Ok then..." Rahul said trying to take it back.

"You are supposed to ask me again to take it" Yuvi winced taking the cut before Rahul takes it away.

"Well,I know what works..." Rahul said smiling teasing.

"Whatever. Im still angry..." Yuvi said grumpily as he eats his ice cream.

"Haww... But why?" Rahul coaxed.

"First ignore me and now ask why?" Yuvi sulked.

"You are also ignoring me entire evening na..." Rahul spoke suppressing his laugh.

"That's because I'm ANGRY. You never came to me the whole day. You never miss me." Yuvi wailed.

"Are... How can not miss my little grumpy yuv? I was missing you so much." Rahul coaxed throwing his arm around.

"Ha... That's why you were ignoring me the whole day na." Yuvi sulked.

"Aree... No kiddo... They are kids na. they need my help. Mera yuv tho wise smart hai... Hai na?" Rahul tried explaining his grumpy kiddo.

"but You loooove me more na...Im your little brother... Your little Yuv" Yuvi spoke.

"Of course Yuv." Rahul started.

"I didn't ask... I'm telling." Yuvi announced arrogantly cutting him off.

"Ha... Baba..thik hai." Rahul accepted his defect.

"You might be there Sir... But app mere Bhai hu... Mere Rahul Bhai... Mere BHAI" Yuvi added.

"Ha... Ha... I understand... Tera Bhai" Rahul laughed.

"Bhai...one more cup..." Yuvi winced.

"Nahi mileage," Rahul said with deadpan smile.

"Abb bahut bure hoo... But I missed youuuu" Yuvi winced hogging on Rahul.

"Bhai... You let them apply cake on you... I put ice cream." Yuvi winced dragging Rahul inside.

"What... Yuvvi... Noo... Yuv... Nahi..." Rahul protested until yuvi emptied entire ice cream on Rahul's head. Rahul hugged Yuvi making him full of ice cream too.

10 mins later they settled on the floor laughing cover in melted ice cream.

"I missed you Bhai... I get jealous if you ignore me." Yuvi complained hugging him.

"Pagal..." Rahul smiled holding Yuv. Even he missed his Pagal kiddo.

A/N: Something new? Yes... But Do I looooove them... YES... Tell me if you love them too

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 648 11
it's a one-shot about bottom Rohit with ICT members and it has brotherhood too If you don't like bottom Rohit, kindly avoid it
35.5K 1.8K 21
OS on our very own ICT members
59.1K 5.3K 51
Two brothers, heartbeat of each other. Story of them surviving through every battle and obstacle coming their way. Peep in to know more..
18K 595 16
Let's drift to the world of ICT with some love and smut 😉