sweets || bryce hall

By amiafairy

No one ever thought Bryce would end up with a girl like her. Obviously damaged, innocent, unattached to socia... More

Please Read: Apology/Disclaimer
Chapter 1: Sweatshirt
Chapter 2: Suit
Chapter 3: New Best Friend
Chapter 4: Prank
Chapter 5: Simp
Chapter 6: See Ya Later Babe
Chapter 7: Flirting
Chapter 8: Drunk
Chapter 9: No Clue
Chapter 10: Frozen Yogurt
Chapter 11: Nothing
Chapter 12: You Guys
Chapter 13: Find Out
Chapter 14: Movie Night
Chapter 15: Kiddo
Chapter 16: It's About Time
Chapter 17: Doll
Chapter 18: Different
Chapter 19: His
Chapter 20: Why
Chapter 21: My Family
Chapter 22: Comments
Chapter 23: What She Wants
Chapter 24: Calm Down
Chapter 25: Jealous
Chapter 26: I Get It
Chapter 27: Relapse
Chapter 28: Whipped
Chapter 29: Please
Chapter 30: Sit Down
Chapter 31: My Life
Chapter 33: Tweets
Chapter 34: Shake
Chapter 35: I Dare You
Chapter 36: Always
Chapter 37: She's Worth It
Chapter 38: It Scares Me
✨New Cover✨
Chapter 39: This'll Be Fun
Chapter 40: Best. Night. Ever.
Chapter 41: Silent
Chapter 42: Only One
Chapter 43: BOR-ing
Chapter 44: 'Couple Stuff'
Chapter 45: Trust
Chapter 46: Perfect
Chapter 47: Poison Her
Chapter 48: Relax
Chapter 49: Dope
Chapter 50: She Left Me
Christmas Collab (A "sweets" Short): James' Video
Chapter 51: Of Course
Chapter 52: Ever Again
Chapter 53: Home
Chapter 54: Broke Him
Chapter 55: I Forgave You
Chapter 56: My Perfect Christmas
Chapter 57: You Know It Sweets
Chapter 58: No Matter What
Chapter 59: One Minute
please don't hate me, ily?
F-Boy Kitchen (A "sweets" Short)
Deserve (A "sweets" Short)
Your Mom (A "sweets" Short)
Lie Detector (A "sweets" Short)
Target (A "sweets" Short)
OnlyFans (A "sweets" Short)
Chapter 60: I've Got This
New Cover!
I'm Continuing This Book Here
Chapter 61: Square One
Chapter 62: Door
Chapter 63: Doorway
Chapter 64: Nothing to Say
Chapter 65: Back
Chapter 66: Home
Chapter 67: It's Over
Chapter 68: Squishmallows
A Decision
Chapter 69: All These Bags
Chapter 70: Lucky
Dancing in the Rain (A "sweets" Short)
Chapter 71: Fancy
Chapter 72: Forever
This Book is Finished, So Now What? Pt 1
This Book is Finished, So Now What? Pt 2
One Last Thank You

Chapter 32: Smirk

11.7K 229 126
By amiafairy

Rory POV

"Are you sure you want us to film this video Sweets? I get it if it's weird or anything, I mean it is weird but-" I cut off my nervous, rambling boyfriend, connecting our lips.

"Bryce? I don't care. Film your video." He shakes his head with a smile, standing up.

"How did I get so lucky?" He grabs my uninjured hand, pulling me up and kissing my forehead. It's been 3 weeks since the accident, and I'm pretty sure I haven't spent more that 5 minutes away from him since. Everyone is just kind of chill, but the boys are still a little bit tense.

Jaden was the first one to run up and apologize, hugging me as I came into the Sway House from the hospital. Bryce grumbled, the entire time, but Josh apologized next, Noah and Quinton following him. I didn't have the heart to be mad, so I forgave them. Even so, Jaden and Josh covered my hospital bills and I couldn't be more grateful.

Bryce says I should have made them do so regardless, but I think it was a really nice gesture.

"So her name is Elle?" I ask as we walk out of our room.

"Yeah, Elle Jea-" As I walk in front of him to carefully go down the stairs, he stops short, ending the sentence early and says, "Y'know, Sweets, it is hot, you wearing my clothes, always, but I was just gonna say I only have eyes for you, but I really won't be looking at her with your bra hanging out the side of my tank top," he laughs. His hand grips my hip, spinning me back around before I get to the stairs.

He stares down at me, a smirk on his face. I see a look in his eyes, one that I have a strange feeling I should be scared of, but I'm not. I feel butterflies in my stomach as he goes to slide the hand on my hip lower, but he's interrupted by Blake's voice, "Yo! Bryce! Elle is here, c'mon!"

"Ugghh," Bryce groans, pulling me closer, pushing his face into the top of my head, "Every time." I just laugh, making him smile, before pulling me down the stairs.

"Hey Bryce," a tall blond girl walks towards us, smiling. So this is Elle. I smile at her as she looks towards me, a lol of recognition snapping onto her face. "Oh my god, you're Rory! I've seen so much about you on Tiktok Room!" She laughs, making me shyly smile, moving closer to Bryce.

"Yeah, our little RoRo has been all over lately hasn't she," Griffin says, walking from behind Elle, ruffling my hair as he carries a tripod towards where they want to film. I swat at him as he walks away, Blake and Bryce laughing.

"You're so cute! You're even smaller in real life!" she says, smiling widely. I just smile back at her before hugging Bryce, hiding my face in his side. All three of them laugh again, before Blake and Elle walk toward the couch, Griffin saying something to them.

"She's right you know, you are cute baby," Bryce smirks down at me.

"Well you're hot, how about that?" I say, abruptly moving my head to look up at him, a shocked look on his face, which soon turns into his classic smirk.

"We'll see about that tonight, how about that," I blush looking down, knowing what me means.

"Stop flirting and get over here! We want to do this!" Blake yells, making Bryce all but growl. "Sorry buddy, video. Now."

-

They've been filming for like 20 minutes. I've just been sitting behind the camera, sitting next to Griffin, as my boyfriend makes jokes with his best friend and their ex girlfriend.

A wonderful day.

"I only remember that because, you said your shoe size was ten, I was like, what the fuck? Why do you have such small feet? Cause mine are like 11 1/2, 12." Bryce says. He knew Blake's show size, and he's way too proud of himself.

I know Blake's show size. Blake talks about his shoes all the time.

"Oh, okay, yeah." Blake says, rolling his eyes, smiling.

"And you know what they say about big shoes," Bryce says, raising his eyebrow. I roll my eyes, shaking my head. This will be on the internet, great.

"Big feet." Blake says, making Griffin laugh, Bryce responding with,

"Yeah, exactly," all at the same time as Elle tilts her head, saying,

"Mmm?" Making the other two laugh and me shift uncomfortably.

"Shut the fuck up!" Bryce says loudly, everyone but me still laughing. "Don't you even start that shit," everyone just laughs, so I take out my phone as they keep messing around, Blake eventually asking another question.

I start texting Charli, who I've been talking to more lately. She was really shook up by everyone telling her what happened to me. I feel bad. She just moved here and she's so much younger than even me.

I don't really mind that all of both houses know, well, I'd rather that they didn't, but I understand. We're all interconnected. I'm just scared that it'll go wider than our friends.

Blake is right, I took Bryce's phone again, I'm all over the drama things. Which is scary. I came to California to get away, and that doesn't seem to be going well.

-

(Charli | Rory)

Hey Charls, what's up?

Hi Rory! I was just filming some tiktoks, you want to come over?

Um, sure! Bryce and Blake are just filming for Youtube, so getting out of here sounds great!

Yay! Do you need Dixie and I to come get you or can you Uber or something?

I'll Uber, I don't want to bother anybody.

Cool! I'll see you in a bit, just come in, I'll tell my Mom you'll be coming over!

Yay!

-

I look up at the boys and Bryce doesn't even seem to remember that I'm there, joking with Blake and Elle. So I stand up, walking out of the room. I see Griffin out of the corner of my eye, but I know he's not the one to tell that I'm going to Dixie and Charli's house.

I hate that all of our friends are breaking up.

All of them.

I only see Olivia because she's in the Hype House.

I never see Nessa anymore, and she's my best friend.

Dixie I only see because Charli and I are really close.

Avani and Anthony are the only steadily happy ones, other than Bryce and I.

I run up the stairs, still hearing Elle's loud laugh. She's really pretty.

She's exactly the kind of girl I'm waiting for Bryce to leave me for to be honest.

I mean they've clearly done things, things that Bryce and I haven't.

I shake my head, stopping the thoughts in my head. I can't think like this, I'll drive myself crazier than I already am.

I'm the one Bryce wakes up in the middle of the night to help with my nightmares.

I'm the one he helps tie my shoes because his friends pushed me off a balcony.

But also I'm the one he's going to kill when he realizes I'm about to leave in an Uber.

I order the Uber as I walk into the closet, looking around. Charli is probably going to make me film some videos so I gotta look nice.

I throw my hair up and put the clothes on, putting some light makeup on before my phone says the car is here.

I'm actually excited for the first time in a while. About someone and something other than Bryce.

-

Okay, hi! First of all. I'm very excited to get back into updating this more again. I'm so sorry it's been so long.

This is kind of a catch up chapter. It's going to get crazy soon.

HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY to chugani_ayra

She inspired me to update this today, lit a fire under me. So thank you. This chapter was for you.

-

I'm so sorry for everything that got messed up last night. Wattpad had a glitch, and I couldn't publish. I literally don't think I've ever been happier than when I just got an email telling me that it should be back to normal.

-

Thank you all so much for reading, I love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 148 39
•Life is great until that one person isn't in it anymore, I learnt that the hard way• •"I'll always love you, will you always love me? I hate that al...
67.8K 796 18
this is like a short story like you can read in a day so. yea. may be a sequel to this 😌💅🏼 my f i r s t story so if it sucks im sorry :) story ma...
252K 4.4K 88
hi guys i know it's been awhile since an update but i will be finishing this story I PROMISE I AM CURRENTLY WRITING. october 2022! alyssa ryderson ha...
25.1K 473 28
new beginnings to the end: " i love you too but i can't go back, it's too much, i just keep letting everyone down, it just, i just, i can't" moving t...