The Patchwork Marriage

casey-dawson tarafından

"I want to make this work between us. We've been through so much Emily and I know we've had our rough patches... Daha Fazla

Time Heals All Wounds
Good Things Never Last
I Stand Here Waiting
Yesterday is History
Healing takes Time
I want More
The Comfort of Home
No Right to Know
Heyyyyy
Number 2
Not Again
Pain
Recovery
Morning Tea
Another
An Explaination
2 Months Later
Miscarriage after Miscarriage
Dinner
Pregnant?
Positive
AN
Fear of Loss
Pesimistic Expectations
Unexpected Delivery
A Lack of Attention

Change of Mind

827 21 8
casey-dawson tarafından

A/N: Guys I finally got an idea and so I thought it was about time I updated for you! Some of these chapters may not be my best and they will be short but I promise you I'm getting there!
xxx
_____________________________
"How are you feeling?" Daniel asked as he handed Emily a tea.
"Exhausted. I'm so angry with this morning."
Daniel sat down and put his arm around Emily.
"Well atleast everything is okay with Meg."
"I know but that's not the point. They stalked me, wanted to know about David Clarke and then through around rumors of me being pregnant. Can't I walk into a doctors clinic with my daughter without the expectation of me being pregnant?! For gods sake!"
"Shhh." Daniel kissed Emilys head "I know it's frustrating."
Emily relaxed slightly and sighed.
"Daniel, I know Meg is only little but everything today made me think. I really do want another baby."
Daniel was taken aback. Meg was only 5 months old, barely a toddler.
"Em, Meg is still a baby. I really don't know if we can handle another one right now."
"I know but at the minimum it'd be 9 months and well.....it's not like we managed to have Meg straight away, we were trying for years before we had her. It could be three years from now before we have another baby."
"Do you really want to put yourself through miscarriages and all that pain again. I nearly lost you last time."
"I want this Daniel. I've always wanted kids and having Meg has made me want more. Can't we at least try?"
Daniel sighed.
"Alright. We can try, but if you start to slip and the doctors think you might get depressed again then I get to say when it's enough."
"Fine." Emily kissed his cheek and smiled. "I love you."
"I love you too Em."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4K 57 34
disclaimer: this was my story story i wrote and it's very bad lol. "Please forgive me." "You've had your chance and you blew it."
2.5K 7 37
Her hand was on the doorknob. Stopping me from closing it. I look up at the girl. To see tears in her eyes. Ones that she was trying so desperately t...
24.9K 564 53
It was the perfect plan to get rid of the hated Graysons once and for all. But when Emily loses her memory through a tragic event, she is forced to p...
328K 8.4K 88
Story of a boy who wants to destroy enemy's family for revenge by trapping enemy's daughter. Actual story starts when he succeeded. Circumstances ma...