Him //jackgilinsky//

By emileakaiteb

the guy who had been watching her was anything but a stranger. who was he? it was him. the whole time. only h... More

Stalker
"You fascinate me."
"What Are You Doing?"
Remember
Day 1
Day 2
Lux's Eighteenth Birthday
The Party
Alex

"Its Nothing"

4.9K 93 2
By emileakaiteb

Darcy

"Darcy! Come look at this top! It's perfect for you!" My bestfriend Lux called from behind the clothes rack.

We where currently in Forever 21 and I was about to start crying cause I just wanted to go home. My legs where killing me for gods sake!

"Yeah that's adorable, Lux. Can we please just go now?" I groaned.

I haven't seen him today and I'm relieved. Maybe he's through with me.

"Fine. But your getting this top." She frowned at me.

I went to wait on her at Starbucks while she checked out.

She came up behind me and tapped me making me flinch because I thought, " It's him Darcy, he's finally going to kill you!"

"Oh my god, Lux! Don't do that you about made me piss myself!" I quickly inhaled and exhaled until I was better.

"What's got you so worked up?" She asked me.

I turned away from her, getting our drinks.

"It's nothing." I lie.

I could never tell her about him. He would find out. He sees everything.

"Whatever. Don't look now but there's a hottie at 12 o'clock and he's looking right at us." Lux giggled, and chills rushed through my spine.

I knew exactly who it was.
I can't deny it either though. He is a hottie, but he's also a stalker and he scares me.
He's watching me.
Just when I thought I was free.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
790K 47.4K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
737K 20.1K 74
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
157K 11.3K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...