Black Lightning ~ A New Decade

By kamjaxson

This story follows Jefferson Pierce (Black Lightning) and his Wife (Lynn Stewart) & Daughters Anissa Pierce (... More

Chapter 1: Old Faces
Chapter 2: Building A Team
Chapter 3: Team Lightning
Chapter 4: The Book of Love
Chapter 5: The Book of Jealousy
Chapter 6: The Book of Acceptance
Chapter 7: The Book of Epiphanies ~ Part 1
Chapter 8: The Book of Epiphanies ~ Part 2
Chapter 9: The Book of Epiphanies ~ Part 3
Chapter 10: The Book of Change
Chapter 11: The Book of Ownership
Chapter 12: The Book of Vengeance
Chapter 13: The Book of Strength
Chapter 14: Family Reunion
Chapter 15: Making Deals with the Devil
Chapter 16: Escorting A Frenemy
Chapter 17: Spilling Secrets
Chapter 18: Home Invasion
Chapter 19: Blue Eyed Freaks
Chapter 20: Chip Overload
Chapter 21: Kill or Be Killed
Chapter 22: Death Do Us Part
Chapter 23: Finale ~ Part 1
Chapter 25: Finale ~ Part 3
PSA

Chapter 24: Finale ~ Part 2

109 8 0
By kamjaxson

When Jenn gets home Jeff is sitting on the couch watching TV.

"So the team just kicked me to the curb didn't they", Jeff whispers.

"What did you say?", Jenn asks.

"I said the team just decided not to include me in anything right, taking away my mission alerts, not inviting me to the meetings?", Jeff speaks up.

Jenn squints her eyes in confusion.

"No, the team didn't kick you to the curb, you kicked yourself to the curb when you didn't support Gambi and his plans", Jenn says.

"So you would actually be on the side that's planning on killing someone, what type of child of god are you?", Jeff replies.

"Matthew 5:38", Jenn snaps back.

"What?", Jeff says.

"An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth, it's in the bible, Gambi has the right to do whatever he feels will end his pain", Jenn states.

"Y'all are delusional", Jeff says standing up getting ready to walk out.

"What if you had to kill me because of Gravedigger, wouldn't you want Justice for your daughter, I just know that the guilt of having to shoot me because of the wrong doing of someone else would live with you forever, and until you get rid of what caused that pain it will live on forever, now if you truly care about the well being of your family, you will stop being stubborn and rejoin the team, we need your help more than we could ask", Jenn says.

Jeff stands there looking at the floor for a while, before walking up the stairs without saying a word.

In the morning everyone is gathered at the sanctum, getting ready for Gambis instructions.

"Good morning everyone now I wanted to start early so we can get it over with and have enough time today to discuss plans to take down Gravedigger", Gambi says.

"Ok so before he gives out the assignments, y'all can go suit up while I speak with Gambi", Lynn says.

When everyone is out of the room, Gambi turns to Lynn.

"Hey, what's going on?", Gambi asks.

"Jeff is not taking this lightly, he was even thinking about going to the fight and stopping them before they can kill Gravedigger, so before this mission you might need to go and talk with him", Lynn replies.

"Ok I will!", Gambi says.

The team comes out and waits for Gambis instructions.

"Ok so The Boys are going to the abandon mall to retrieve their pod kids, Grace and Erica you're gonna go to Garfield to retrieve yours and Anissa & Jennifer y'all will be going to the seahorse motel", Gambi explains.

The team walks out and head to their mission!

The breaks in the pages as shown below indicates a different part of the story so in other words this one is gonna show the different fight scenes even though it's happening at the same time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The boys arrive at the Abandoned Mall. They begin looking around for the pod kids. Just then the 3 Pod Kids walk up and surround them.

"Uh which one is my Pod Kid?", Khalil asks.

"We're about to find out", Brandon says running up to the nearest pod kid.

The pod kid holds her hands out and blows Brandon back. Khalil runs up on the other Pod Kid but he turns into Khalil and they begin fighting, Dionte runs up on the last pod kid who waves his hands over him, Dionte tries to use his powers but can't. The man walks up and squares up.

"This one is yours, he just silenced my powers!", Dionte says grabbing his arm and swinging him towards Khalil.

"Then this one is yours", Khalil says pushing him towards Dionte.

Brandon finally stands up and shoots a volcanic ball at the girl. But she blows it away.

"How the hell are you doing that?", Brandon asks.

"My powers are Air Manipulation", the girl replies.

"So that's makes you Carmen?", Brandon states.

"How do you know my name?", Carmen says.

"Don't worry about it, I was just ordered to take you down", Brandon replies shaking the ground knocking her off of her feet.

Khalil and Dionte fight Tirelessly against their Pod Kid. The boy tries to stop Khalils powers but since Khalil doesn't have powers he can't. So he punches Khalil in the stomach knocking him to the ground, he tries to take Khalils powers again. While on the floor Khalil kicks the boys legs, making him fall and knocking himout. Khalil jumps up quickly. Over on Dionte's side the boy has transformed into Dionte and is shooting Fire and Ice at him Simultaneously. Dionte keeps dodging him.

"I bet you didn't know you can use it at the same time", Dionte says shooting his nuclear ball at him.

The boy flies back and knocks himself out on the staircase behind them.

"Whew this must be Damien because it took him a while to figure out that I didn't have powers", Khalil says.

"And this has to be Trevor cause he's a better me than me", Dionte says.

"I wonder if Brandon's alright", Khalil says picking up Damien.

Just then Carmen comes flying through the air, directly over their head screaming.

"I think he's okay", Dionte says picking up Trevor.

Brandon runs over to pick up an unconscious Carmen. The boys walk out to go deliver the pod kids to Lynn's warehouse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Erica and Grace run into Garfield. They begin looking through the quiet hallways.

"Erica look out", Grace says pushing Erica out the way.

Just then a girl appears in front of them nearly missing Erica.

"How did you know she was about to tackle me?", Erica says.

"Because that's the same bitch that I had to chase all the way to Gravediggers facility, and I can smell her scent!", Grace says walking up to her.

"The names Trina, but I'm glad you remembered me", Trina says.

"Less talking, more fighting", Grace says running up.

Just then a locker comes flying towards Erica she ducks out of the way. When she stands up she looks down the hall to see a girl standing there. The girl begins pulling lockers out the wall with her eyes and throwing them down the hall. Erica begins running away from the girl to dodge being hit by a locker.

"I guess this is Alissa", Erica says.

"Aaaaa", Alissa screams throwing another locker.

"Why did Gambi match me up with this girl", Erica says running down the hallway.

Grace and the girl begin fighting, they are neck and neck, this time when the girl turns invisible Grace knows her scent so she can continue fighting. The girl slaps Grace into the lockers, then kicks her on the floor. The girl hovers over Grace then throws a punch, Grace grabs it and flips her over her, then stands up and throws her at the locker knocking her out.

"So not only can I have my sense of smell when I'm in human form I can have my strength too", Grace says to herself picking Trina up and walking to find Erica.

On the other side of the school Erica runs into the dark Auditorium. Alissa follow her in. When Alissa walks in she's blinded by a bright light in her face. Erica swings a microphone stand at her. Alissa falls back , she looks up and redirects the light out her face. Erica tries to swing the microphone stand at her again but Alissa knocks it our of her hand and sends Erica flying into the wall. She walks towards Erica but is knocked down by Grace throwing Trina at her.

"Uh how did you throw her like that?", Erica asks.

"Just grab her and let's go", Grace says picking up Trina and walking out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jenn and Anissa walk up to the Seahorse Hotel. Jennifer hesitates to move forward.

"Anissa I don't lnow about this place, I mean we never have good outcomes coming from this place", Jenn says.

"Jenn I'm right here you don't have to be scared of anything, remember when there's Lightning....", Anissa starts.

"There's Thunder!", Jenn finishes.

They walk up to the building.

"Let's check upstairs", Anissa says.

When they get upstairs there's a boy standing at the end of the hall and a girl walking up behind them.

"Okay Gambi said my person can make themself have the same power as me", Jenn says.

Just then the boy fires a lightning bolt at Jenn.

"That's your Lightning Boy", Anissa says.

"His names Carlos but that won't matter in a minute", Jenn says running up on Carlos.

"Then that makes you Tanisha with the Super strength", Anissa says.

"Correct!", Tanisha says walking up.

Anissa throws a punch and Tanisha does the same. The collide was so strong they both fly back. Anissa struggles to get up. Since the girl doesnt have a suit to protect her the impact knocks her out. Down the hall Jenn makes her whole body turn into lightning then goes through his body. Once she's behind him she grabs him and kicks him. Just then another Pod Kid runs up and makes a water bubble around Anissa. Unable to breathe and move Anissa begins drowning in the water ball. Jenn tries to go help her but Carlos traps her in a lightning ball.

"NO, let me go!", Jenn screams.

Anissa looks over at Jenn and mouths "I Love You"!

"NOOOO!", Jenn yells.

To Be Continued

The Last Part Will be posted Tomorrow Afternoon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74 5 14
Claire Townsend never knew her real father, and her mom, Liz, was always focused on whatever man she was chasing that week. The closest thing Claire...
76.1K 1.4K 45
❝ Maybe I'm a villian in your story, but I'm a hero in mine. ❞ Zoe Black finds out who The Flash is after something impossible had happened to her.
969 22 12
Circa 2019 before season 3 began. Freeland, Black Lightning and family deal with the aftermath of season 2. I wrote this script in 2019 to submit to...
1.6K 131 27
Jefferson Pierce thought that he was done being a superhero. Then he found himself being pulled back into the game when a man from another world remi...