Well Screw My Period

By CallMeAnna342

When 18 year old Jamie is struck with rejection by the boy she always wanted, she sulks around at home feelin... More

Hey loves!
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32- Final

Chapter 2

372 31 38
By CallMeAnna342

I woke up with a pounding in my head and I noticed that I was in my room. My vision was blurry for a few seconds, but when it cleared, I saw some aspirin and water on my nightstand.

Before I could take them, an uneasy feeling swamped my stomach, causing my feet to hastily bring me to the bathroom where I emptied my stomach contents. I groaned as I got up from my knees and brushed the nasty taste of morning breath and vomit from my mouth. One glance in the mirror had me cringing at my own appearance.

I looked awful.

Since Alex was use to all of my looks, I quickly took two pills and headed to the kitchen for food.

"I feel like someone ran me over with their monster truck" I mumbled as I rested my head on the island in the kitchen, barely opening my eyes.

I heard chuckles from two people, and I quickly whipped my head in the direction of the sounds, regretting it instantly when my head throbbed again.

"Goodmorning sunshine" A new but familiar voice said to me teasingly. I quickly met eyes with our visitor, seeing Cameron Riley himself. I glanced at Alex in confusion, silently asking what was he doing here.

"Surprised to see me? " He asked with a hint of amusement in his voice.

"Uh yea. What are you doing here? "

"I brought you home" He shrugged casually.

I raked my mind for the events of last night, but apart from talking to Cameron in the kitchen, I didn't remember much.

"Why would you bring me home? Where was Alex?" I asked in confusion as I tried to recall what happened.

Alex tried to hide his grin as he bit into an apple. "Oh I was there. I gave him permission to bring you home, given the circumstances because I wasn't quite ready to go home as yet"

"What circumstances? "

My heart pounded at my chest as I thought about the possibilities. I can be a really dumb drunk. I think the universe was doing me a favour by not letting me remember how I might've embarrassed myself.

"You don't remember, don't you? " Cameron asked, seeming to be enjoying this way too much. I slowly shook my head as I waited for him to answer.

"Well after we went to the room I -"

"What room? " I cut him off, panicking.

"After you demanded that I sleep with you -"

"I did no such thing! " I semi screamed in protest.

I didn't! Right?

"You did" he answered my internal question. "You demanded that I sleep with you and when I tried to talk some reasoning into you, you went to another dude"

I threw my head in my hands, trying to hide my embarrassment. I couldn't believe I did that. It made me afraid to hear the rest.

"So-so we slept together? "

"Oh dear no. We couldn't get to" he smirked and took a sip of his coffee, watching me carefully.

"What do you mean? " My eyes darted between the two of them, begging to put me out of my misery.

"Nature had other plans" He simply said.

And that's when it all came rushing back. Everything that happened after we left the kitchen to the moment I passed out came back to memory.

It made me actually wish someone ran me over with their monster truck. I never seemed to learn to put limits on my drinking, and look where it got me.

They must've read my expression correctly since they shared a look before busting out in another fit of laughter. Bimbos.

"It's not funny you dweeps! " I huffed as my face turned red as a tomato. Or as your romper last night, my subconscious taunted as I replayed everything in my head. Ryan, Cameron, the drinks, the bed...

It was then that I realized that I was clean, and I shifted slightly to notice that I was wearing a tampon.

"Whi-which one of you-"

"That would be me" Alex announced, which made me slightly more comfortable. "I wasn't smart when I let Riley stay with you alone given the circumstances " He smirked at that before continuing."So I came home right after and got you sorted out"

"You couldn't have used one of my pads?!" I cringed, feeling slightly uncomfortable that he used a tampon instead. Cameron too looked uncomfortable, but I'm sure it was because of the awkward conversation.

"I don't know how to use those" He defended. "And in my defense I only saw the plug ones"

I groaned and rested my head on the island again. Could this even get any worse?

"Come on Jamie. It's not like I haven't been in there befo-"

Yep I spoke too soon.

"Okay! I'm gonna get ready for work" I quickly stated and jumped up before scurrying away.

My shift at the library wasn't for another hour and it was only fifteen minutes away, but I had to get out of there. I didn't even give Cameron another glance.

I took as much time as possible to get ready before I returned to the living room where Alex and Cameron were watching a game. Hopefully the whole 'I almost slept with a stranger but my period stopped us' phase was over.

"Why are you still here? Are you guys even friends?" My question was directed at Cameron, but instead of being offended he just beamed.

"We talk. And I'm taking you to work" I quickly looked to Alex who was still watching the game, not even sparing me a glance.

"Why don't you take me like usual Alex? " I asked with a edge in my voice that told him to get up.

"I got this urgent thing to do. Riley offered to take you" He replied instantly as if he knew I would've asked. But whatever that was so urgent didn't look urgent at all, since he was glued to the couch.

"Ready? " Cameron asked. My eyes flashed back to Alex as he just waved, still not taking his eyes off the screen. I had a mini panic attack just thinking about being in a car with Cameron and the awkward tension.

"Have a great day babe! I'll pick you up later"

"Don't you babe me you little-"

Cameron caught me before I could launch myself at my victim. Despite my protests, he lifted me and brought me to the elevator before setting me back on my feet. I adjusted my hair and smoothed my dress before crossing my arms over my chest stubbornly.

It's not that I didn't want to travel with him, but I was still very very embarrassed. A car ride with him wasn't what I needed.

"So are you not gonna talk to me? " He asked lowly.

"I have nothing to talk about"

"I have a lot to talk about " He said with a playful hint to his tone. My temper was heating up, but I tried really hard not to let it show.

"I'm not in the mood for your teasing Cameron" I gritted out as calm as I could.

"Oh no I'm not gonna tease you, Ruby"

My face scrunched into confusion as I faced him. "My name isn't Rub-ooooh"

Realization hit me, and I had to try extra hard to keep my temper at bay as he snickered away like Muttley.

"Don't call me that" I commanded with a death glare.

"Fine, Goldie" He retorted and I rolled my eyes at him again, already dreading this car ride.

I waited until we reached the parking lot before answering him."You know, just because I'm blonde doesn't mean you should give me some stereotype nickname"

He stopped walking and gave me a genuine smile before talking. "You hair had nothing to do with the nickname"And with that, he resumed walking. I followed closely behind him, already annoyed by his game.

"Then where did it come from?" I pressed. He pulled the passenger door open and gestured for me to go in, but I simply crossed my arms and raised an expectant eyebrow at him.

Giving in, he finally sighed and gave me his answer, "Your eyes--their amber colour is closer to a beautiful golden hazel"

"You think my eyes are beautiful?" I asked cockily. It was my time to smirk.

He quickly recovered from his trance as he cleared his throat and tried pushing me in the car, but I had other plans. I quickly grabbed his keys, ducked under his arm and ran to the drivers side. I then hastily slipped in and closed the door before he could get to me.

It was his time to be annoyed as he entered the passenger side and peered at me with a look that almost made me laugh. "Give me my keys" He ordered.

"No" I simply said as I attempted to start the engine. However he quickly grabbed them before I could start it.

"Hey give it back" I whined.

"No. Do you even have your license? "

"No" I smiled sweetly and innocently as he gave me a horrified look.

"And you want to drive my baby? Do you even know how much it costs? "

"Quite frankly I don't care. Now give me the keys" I demanded.

"No. You're the one who's going to work. You should know what time you want to arrive" I huffed in annoyance and shot him my fakest smile.

"Can I please drive? I have my driving exam in a month and Alex has been giving me lessons. It's our thing to make me drive to work" I cooed sweetly as I batted my lashes, trying to hit a nerve or something.

He looked unsure for a minute, and I had hoped that I got through to him. But just like that, his face went stern again.

"No"

Groaning, I reached over to his side and tried to grab the keys but he was quick in his movements as he shoved them into his pocket away from me. I continued to try and reach for them, but he kept me off him as much as possible.

Before I knew it, I was on his lap, still trying to reach his pocket. It was him who stopped fighting first when he noticed our position. Shortly after, I too stopped fighting, and I found myself staring in his eyes.

I relaxed onto him while he watched me with an unreadable expression. He adjusted my legs so that I was straddling him, and his hand went to my neck where he gently gripped the back of it. I bit my bottom lip as he slowly brought my head to him, and I saw as his eyes dart to my lips then back to my eyes.

"Cameron" I whispered once we were only inches apart.

"Yeah?" His voice was low and husky as his tongue flicked out to moist his lips.

"I got it" I smiled brightly with a squeal. With that, I quickly jumped off him and into the drivers seat again. I started the engine and was backing out before he could process what just happened.

By the time he was out of his daze, I had already pulled out of the parking lot and onto the main road. There was no going back now.

Cameron-0, Jamie- 1.

"You -I -why- ugh!" I laughed at his rambling, loving the feeling on victory. I didn't intend to end up on his lap, but when I saw how it distracted him, I thought it was my perfect shot at getting the keys.

"Just be careful " He mumbled, his face burning red. Who's the Ruby now?

"Awe is Cameron blushing" I teased in a baby cooing voice, which only made his ear turn even pinker.

"No I'm just scared for my car, focus on the road"

"Yea right" I laughed out loudly.

He turned his head to stare out the window, and I heard him mumble something about 'getting under his skin in less than 24 hours'.

We sat in silence for about five minutes. Since I didn't want to hurt his precious car, I was going slower than usual. The road was clear for the most part and it was a really beautiful day. If it hadn't started the way it did, then maybe I would've appreciated it more.

"So I thought you said you weren't Alex's girl" Cameron spoke up, breaking the silence.

"I'm not. " I shrugged.

"He called you babe" He pointed out.

"He calls me babe when he knows I'm mad at him. And yea we live together but it's normal for us"

"You're still in high school. Where are your parents? " He asked in pure curiosity.

I suddenly tensed at the mention of my parents, which didn't go unnoticed by Cameron. That was a touchy subject for me, too touchy to talk about with a guy that I almost had drunk sex with. I stayed silent for a while and when I didn't answer, he asked another question.

"You guys slept together?" He questioned, completely taking me surprised as I gaped at his boldness.

Nonetheless, I just nodded once to answer; I had no reason to hide that anyway. "Well yes but it's no big deal though. It happened like four times, then we agreed to keep things strictly friendly" I glanced at him for a second, seeing that he looked slightly uncomfortable.

"You sure do act like a couple. He practically washed you clean last night, fix you up, comb your hair and tuck you into bed" He pointed out.

I laughed at how he sounded like a jealous boyfriend. "He's my best friend. We're cool that way"

"Too cool" I heard him mumble.

"Do you have a problem Riley? "

"Don't call me Riley. Everyone calls me that. "

"Aren't I someone? " I cocked an eyebrow at him and he looked like he wanted to be anywhere but in this car with me.

"Yes but I prefer when you call me Cameron "

I simply nodded and decided not to push it, but he seemingly hadn't finished our previous conversation even though it was obviously uncomfortable for him.

"I don't have a problem. Alex is a cool guy and I can see that he cares for you " He added with a look that told me he was thinking.

"Well I'm glad you see tha-"

"Was he your first?" I took my eyes off the road to stare at him a little too long. Was this guy for real?

"And how exactly is that your business? " I asked once I processed his question.

"It's not. I just want to know"

I rolled my eyes but nodded anyways. "I was sixteen, we were watching a steamy movie, one thing led to another and then boom"

He was quiet for a while and I was glad when I noticed that we were almost there. Twenty minutes never felt so long.

"Do you regret it? " He asked again out of the blue.

I inwardly groaned when he again continued the conversation, but I answered him honestly. "No I don't. I'm glad he was my first. What better person could there be? "

"Someone you're actually in love with" I winced at the mention of love as I thought about Ryan and how he humiliated me.

"People break up all the time. Then they regret giving something so precious to someone who turned out to be a jerk. So I'm glad it was with Alex. At least I could look back and not feel bad about myself"

"Sounds like you're speaking from experience. Did an idiot hurt you? " His voice had an edge to it that I didn't understand, but I ignored it.

"Not exactly. I've never had a boyfriend " I blurted out before I could stop my self. Why did I just tell him that!?

"You've never had a boyfriend?" he asked and without looking I could hear the smile in his voice. I was sure he was about to tease me, but instead he said:

"Good"

I threw him a confused look before focusing on the road again. This dude was the most unpredictable person I've ever met.

"Me neither" I heard him say which made a light chuckle escape my lips.

"You didn't strike me as the gay type Cameron."

"Not like that " He laughed. "I mean I've never had a girlfriend either"

"You liar" I laughed. "You dated almost every hot girl in school"

"I didn't date them. I might've hooked up with some of them and they felt like we were an item so they spread news or stuck to my arm for a few days"

I tried to hide my surprise and acted as cool as possible. It was hard to believe that he had never had a girlfriend, but I took his word for it.

"Why hadn't you dated before? " He asked me as I turned into the St. Claire Library parking lot and shut the car off before answering.

"You should know why. " I simply stated as I unbuckled my seatbelt.

"I don't know why. " He shrugged rather cooly, making me huff in frustration.

"I wasn't the type to catch the guys' eyes and I don't care either. Boyfriends are overrated" I quickly told him as I handed him his keys.

He looked like he was about to say something but I beat him to it. "Why hadn't you dated? I'm sure appearance wasn't an issue. And you don't strike me as 100% jerk dickface, so I'm sure you must've had requests"

He chuckled at my choice of words and leaned his head against the headrest.

"I didn't find anyone who interests me" He simply mumbled.

My breath caught in my throat, since I understood what he meant completely. He must be stupid if he thought I would fall for his act.

I saw how he was in high school, he must've told a hundred girls that same line at their job's parking lot. I'm just plain old Jamie. Nobody ever liked me and even if I am thinner, nothing has changed.

"Thanks for the ride. I'll see you around" I rushed out, and with that, I quickly hopped out and ran inside before he could say anything else or stop me.

Davion, my supervisor who just up hated me for no reason one day, gave me an unsatisfied glare. He was only a few years older than me, but his parents owned the place so he took the role of 'employees supervisor '.

But he was a dick.

"You're late Jameila. And I don't appreciate that the reason is for some make out session in your boyfriend's hot car"

Great.

.

.

.

Hello my lovely people!

Before you stereotype Jamie as every wattpad girl ever who doesn't trust the boy because of his past, please remember that her character is insecure (see description) and she has her reasons with Cameron that will be revealed later.

Happy reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 42.8K 49
"Please don't leave." he pleaded. His once arrogant, obnoxious, confident gaze looked so vulnerable, helpless and most of all like the young little b...
1.1M 54.9K 49
When Jordan Cameron was ten years old, his mother stopped speaking and was never the same again, going from one institution to another and ultimately...
5.2K 172 23
Arden Ines is a very average student. Arden's happy; she has great friends and an amazing life. One random day her twin brother, Adrian, tries out fo...
349K 8.3K 31
BEWARE: the writing in this is from when I was younger, and is extremely cringey and cliche. I advise you not to read this because the writing in thi...