Underoos

By 83836218d

Peter Parker- a normal teen in Queens, New York, goes to school most days and a high achiever, best friends w... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
A/N
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
A/N
Chapter XVIII

Chapter XVII

1K 26 6
By 83836218d

Ahhhh I seriously can not thank you guys enough for 4k reads! I literally thought that this book would get 100 reads max but I've been totally proven wrong <3

Avenger's Tower:

"Good morning"

Tony's eye's bulged out of his head as he glared at the man behind the screen. His back was hunched over leaning as far as he could of the couch trying to take in every moment of the video. His eyes analyzed every object in the room trapped behind the screen. The middle-aged superhero begged and begged in his head that the old man dressed as a psychotic doctor would move out of the way so he could see the rest of the room. His fingers squirmed around under the clasp of his palm digging into the skin.

"I assume that you have all been questioning yourselves of the disappearance of one Peter Benjamin Parker, son of Mary and Ben Parker- both deceased. Taken in by May Parker..'

As soon as that disgusting word was muttered Tony's eyebrows creased together in Anger. Whenever Aunt May was mentioned Tony's brain took him back to that cold early morning when he received the call from Peter. The memories fast forward to a shaking Peter lying next to the wall of the local library. He remembered trying to calm the sobbing boy down while hearing of the horrors of his Aunt.

"I see that after May Parker found out about the boy's alter-ego, spiderman..."

Tony didn't pay much attention yo the next few lines, his mind still caught up in his recent words. The superhero grimaced as he saw the man in the screen's pleased face going through Peter's unfortunate timeline. Listening to all the unfortunate events in Peter's life being listed flooded Stark's sense with guilt. I should have been there more for Peter. Why didn't I help him more with his past?... Tony thought to himself as the video continued to play.

"Now he is currently living in the Avengers Tower from the kindness of the billionaire Tony Stark. Otherwise known as Iron Man"

Natasha and Clint stole a glance at each throughout watching the intense video. Both had the same worried look and both thinking the same thing... clues. Their eyes searched the screen for clues on location. Clint analyzed every object he could see in the screen taking in its positioning, size, and any specific details that made it stand out. Natasha, on the other hand, was thoroughly scrutinizing the Docter's face. Like Tony, she too was leaning forward trying to get as close to the screen.

"So, Mr. Stark, I have a proposition."

All eyes turned to the hunched man as soon as his name was declared. All of their minds raced to conclusions of this said proposition. Everyone moved in closer awaiting the next lines that played through their TV. Tony paused his overthinking brain for a second so he could hear the next few lines without the enthusiastic distraction of his working mind. The Avengers all stopped breathing and no one moved, the silence was deafening.

"While we have him here we might as well get something more out of this than some ideas for further experiments and a messed up creature, that you call a child".

The elderly man snorted after this line making Tony roll his eyes in annoyance. Get to the point he thought to himself his impatience overtaking his thoughts. Every word that came out of that man's head fed rage into Tony's soul. The way he spoke of Peter like he was just some lab rat that just followed them around like a dog in a collar. Peter was too good for this world and everyone knew it. His alter ego was just one part of the amazing boy that he was. Tony was inspired by Peter every day from the way he was so positive despite being a rather traumatized teen superhero. He missed having his son around.

"The boy, you can have him if you give us all private information on Stark Industries. We won't touch the boy any more if you give us the information. All of it. Just some digits here could save this pathetic boy. Would you do it? You and I both know that you want your boy back and you won't stop still you get him back. You should hear him mumbling about this family he has and how you and your group of overenthusiastic friends will save him. Cute..."

It took him some time to digest that information. These types of people able to get into Stark Industries could ruin this world with the amount of power they hold in this disastrous planet scientists call Earth. Yet, A world without Peter Parker and Spiderman would not only ruin any family (blood or not) but also every single person that Spider Man saves, every day. He couldn't leave his kid suffering.

Would Peter thank him if he knew that getting him out of whatever hell hole he was trapped in he had to give his kidnappers power that could kill?

"This is such crap!" Tony shouted out loud breaking the overwhelming tension settling in the room. His impatience and anger had finally burst. The man bought up his hands to his head where he held it up banging the bottom of his palm against his temple. It was most likely to give him a headache however at this point however he didn't care anymore.

No one answered him but all silently agreed. They were all done with the petty introductions building up for what was to come. The Doctor's 'funny' jokes and pestering beliefs only crowded more of their anger towards this man.

"You have two days or we will go a bit more in-depth with our experiments on Spider-Boy here, we need some more information when he's unconscious."

Sam and Bucky both looked at each other Sam mirroring Bucky's look of disturbance while Steve sat next to the retired assassin looking as troubled as Natasha. All noticed their shared looks. Sam tried to give a reassuring smile to the three yet his face stopped him. The smile was not welcomed here being blocked out of the tower by all the anxiety and an extravagant bubble of concern for the boy confined inside the video.

"I think you might need a bit of persuasion. Well, let's not keep this poor boy waiting."

The group of four turned away zeroing into the screen, trying to lock away their destructive thoughts, after hearing the baleful language coming from the man on the screen. The defending silence in the room countermanded any breaths.

The silence was poison to them only making the anxiety in their bodies spread faster. The position seeped into their blood and paralyzed each of the team's brains. The silence did not caress their skin like a soft summer breeze but jaggedly ripped down the Avengers skin. It made sure that everyone registered its whereabouts and importance. Tony's pupils became dilated and there was a tremor in his hands. His face was one of awkwardness, wanting to tear away his eyes from the screen in worry that the next scene in this horror film was the type where a child would hide behind the pillow trying to shut out the monstrous noises. The suspension and the middle-aged man's curiosity was the only thing keeping his large, deep brown orbs fixed on the illuminated TV.

The doctor dressed man walked across the petite room enclosed in the screen revealing a shaken Peter. Tony's eyes trailed across Peter's body looking out for any injury or anything that was 'off' about the boy. The superhero's frowned turned deeper as he noticed a stained bandage wrapped around Peter's shoulder. The other Avengers detected this unknown injury a few seconds after and, like Stark's, their glower revealed further downcast.

The happy, smiling Peter that they had become so used to was nowhere to be seen on this video recording. Instead, the bubby teen was replaced with a shaken, scared boy whose eyes would not look into the recorder. His normally rosy cheeks were now pale as fresh paper and both held stains from fresh tears. The body laid stretched out on a metal slate that stood center of the screen, each limb of the boy was tied down with old leather straps that had frayed at the end, yet still did their job immaculately. The horrifying sight reminded Tony of a surgical table where they would investigate through a body to look for the cause of death, his body received waves of nausea with that terrifying analogy. He couldn't bare to see the boy he had grown to love and care for strapped down, vulnerable, looking like a teddy about to be ripped up.

Stark didn't deny that this frightening image on the screen scared the living crap out of him and his face showed just exactly that. The rest of the people in the room flashed him concerned looks as soon as they saw their best friend's apprentice/son in such a concerning state, Tony didn't reply to any of the concerned glances... His body wouldn't allow his head to move.

The situation only drifted into further darkness as the man in the corner of the picture bought out a sharp blade to the Avengers' surprise. The delicate weapon looked rather clean and shiny bringing more attention to the detailed runes carved into the oak handle. It contrasted greatly to the plain and hospital-like room that was presented on the other end of the video, unlike the knife it had sharp edges and dull colors that blended into each other giving the brick wall room a dull feeling. The knife was slightly curved with a slim edge and a delicate handle that seeped into the blade neatly.

Tony felt the panic begin like a cluster of spark plugs in her abdomen. Tension grew in his face and limbs, his mind replaying all possibilities of the doctor's next move. His breathing became more rapid, more shallow. In these moments before his personal hurricane, he tried to hold in the nervous tears and the distressed face but the overflowing consternation controlled his facial features. Soon, the silent tears flowed freely down his face and his breath was shallow from the superhero's dry, closed up throat he felt. The man clenched his fists together truing not to buckle over in distress and instead keep his eye on the screen.

With every minatory step the man behind the screen made, Tony's head felt heavier and his neck became strained trying to hold it up. All he wanted to do was clothes his eyes and block out the video playing but his conscious mind was not working with the superhero's figure and so his eyes staid aware of every move.

All of a sudden, the grey hair man - the doctor- had thrust his hands forward pushing the knife into the fragile boy's body. Peter's body jolted back from the sudden pressure. Steve clutched onto Bucky's hand tighter, Bucky's body was tense with disquiet. Sam was distressed as he watched the young superhero being impaled by the deadly weapon. Wanda shuddered and buried her head into Pietro's frame while Vision clutched onto her hand. Even Natasha, who had seen a lot of violence in her life, felt sick with dread and disturbance as she watched her niece shrivel in pain. All their breaths hitched in their throat and physiques became suddenly tighter.

Tony felt physically sick as he watched Peter's flesh tear as the blade impaled the boy. Tears cascaded down his cheeks and his breathing cut of to a croaky gasp.

"Peter", he whispered under his breath, not being able to get anything else out.

"Peter", he whispered again but louder with more pronunciation. A sound of plea that could be faintly heard.

Rhodey sent a worried look towards his best friend. Shortly after the unexpected move from the doctor, he analyzed the state of the shaking man. In a rush, he quickly shut down the TV. The video cut of just before the doctor took another plunge into the boy's stomach. Rhodey rushed to Tony's side, his best friend protective side kicking in. The sudden movement of the Avenger alerted the others from their anxious daze and they all turned their eyes towards Tony. In a collective movement, all were by the shaking superhero's side. Their worried looks now sharing both thoughts... Peter and Tony.

"Peter!" Tony cried again wanting more than anything for Peter Parker to be back at the tower again and all of this to be another realistic nightmare. Just a mind game that his brain was punishing him with.

"Tony we will get him back," Rhodey promised from beside him, meaning every word ignoring the tentative looks from beside him.

-

-

-

The other day, I found out about Chadwick Boseman's death and it was such a sad shock. I hope his family are doing well and they are in my thoughts. Chadwick was not only an amazing actor but also an inspirational person. He gave so much to the MCU and inspired so many people including me. Rest In Peace King.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Love you all 3000 and stay safe <3

Next update: Next Monday

- Ophelia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 8.7K 14
Peter Parker. Just a normal kid from Queens. Well, normal except for the fact that his aunt's abusive, he's Spiderman, and he also accidentally texte...
13.2K 441 33
> Peter has friends that he has known for most of his life, people that have always been there for him, people that care for and worry about him. How...
46.5K 989 28
A Peter Parker x OC story **SMUTS** Peter lived next door to Adam, who was dating you, must to his disdain. One day, Peter finds Adam in a sticky sit...
129 3 15
[Discontinued...sorry :( ] An outcast teenager from an odd childhood seems to keep herself in check by avoiding certain people. She's as normal as sh...