The bad boy and me

By Itsmajapapaya

Cove Bentley. River Smith. Two complete opposites. While Cove has lots of friends, a great personality and an... More

Two encounters
Why is he nice to me?
Her savior
River vs Hector
Who's here?
Help
With him
The layout
School
The storm
Meet my parents
Cuddles
Walk
Oh Ernie
Fall
Shopping
Torture
First date
Tutoring
Newbie
Oh Brad
Shots fired
Lies
Birthday
Caring
The lake
Attached
Miss president
Friends?
A what?
Party
Brownies
Bubbles
Harbor
The truth
Decision
True love
Lust
Surprise
Italy
Return
Dinner
New years
The "Boss"
A strange letter
Game on
Lucas Sacul
Tricks
Him and I
Final A/N
Epilogue

Kiss

15.8K 229 67
By Itsmajapapaya

Cove's POV
I reached for the door to get out, but he suddenly stopped me by grabbing my wrist.

"Wait, come here," he said. I don't really know how to go to him since were in his car, so I stayed still.

"Come here," he said again. I turned around and looked at him with a confused expression. He sighed and pulled me into his lap.

Immediately, I put my head on his shoulder and sunk into his grasp. His body makes me feel so warm and tingly all over.

River started rubbing my back in circles. "Cove," he whispered. His breath fanned my neck and made me shiver in delight.

I pulled back a little to look at his face and saw a strange look in his eyes. A look that I've never seen before. Suddenly, he started leaning forward until our noses were touching.

He brushed his lips against mine and I felt even more tingles erupt through my body. I squirmed a little at our proximity and heard him grunt.

"F*ck baby, don't do that," he whispered while grabbing my hips to keep me in place.

I gave him a confused glance, but stopped moving regardless. All of a sudden, he leaned impossibly closer, and pecked my lips.

My eyes widened. Did he just kiss me? On the lips!

I let out a surprised gasp, making River smirk and place his lips back on mine. This time, he didn't pull away. He slowly started moving his lips against mine, and I slowly mimicked his actions.

He let out a grunt of approval, then stated quickening the pace. I struggled to keep up with his lips, but his small grunts of encouragement kept me going.

I pulled back after a minute to catch my breath, and River smiled at me. He silently leaned his chair back, then roughly pulled my body to his chest, once again smashing our lips together.

This time he didn't start off slow. He moved his lips very fast, and somehow I kept up. After a few seconds, he licked my lip asking for entrance.

I denied his entrance. Sure I've already had my first kiss, but I've never gone as far as using tongue. We're going too fast.

He grunted in disapproval, and squeezed my butt, making me gasp. He used the opportunity to plunge into my mouth, and started exploring it with his tongue.

Pleasure. That's all I feel, pure!pleasure. I moaned into the kiss, and he grunted in response. I felt something start poking me. Must be his wallet or something.

I reluctantly pulled away for air after another pleasure filled minute. The sound of our pants filled the car.

"That was amazing baby," River said and gave me a genuine smile. I returned the gesture, then smashed our lips together.

River was shocked, but took no time in dominating the kiss. I opened my mouth for him, and he gave me a happy sigh. I shyly moved my tongue to his mouth and slowly felt around it.

River moaned and it was the sexiest sound I've ever heard in my entire life.
I smiled into the kiss and moved my tongue around more confidently.

He retracted his tongue back to his mouth and started wrestling with my tongue. It felt weird but good at the same time.

He suddenly pulled away and I let out a sad sound. He chuckled and shook his head slightly, then sat up straight.

"River," I whined. He laughed and pulled me away from his chest to kiss my forehead. I smiled contently as his kiss sent tingles down my spine.

"See you tomorrow Cove," he said and opened the car door. I sadly slid off his lap and landed on the concrete driveway. I gave him my best puppy dog eyes and he sighed, pulling me against him.

"I'd love to continue, but It's getting dark outside. I promise we can do it again tomorrow," he said and gave me one last peck on my lips.

I smiled and turned around. "Bye River," I called out as I skipped away to my house.

"Bye baby," he replied and shut the car door, speeding off into the distance.

I ran to my room and did some homework, then watched a movie before finally going to bed.
🌊 🌊 🌊

The next day:
I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock. I quickly shut it off and hopped out of bed.

My phone started ringing, and I looked at the caller I.D, which read River. I immediately answered the call and put my phone next to my ear.

"Good morning baby," River's husky voice answered. It sounds like he just woke up because he has a sexy, groggy voice.

"Good morning River!" I replied enthusiastically while skipping to the bathroom to start my shower.

"I'm coming to pick you up early so that we can go to breakfast, can you be ready in 20 minutes?" He asked.

"Of course," I replied happily.

"Okay, see you soon," he said and hung up. I didn't even get to say goodbye back.

I huffed and got undressed to get in the shower. Once I stepped in, the warm water hit my back making me hum in satisfaction. I quickly washed my body and face, not having time to wash my hair since River is coming any second now.

Rushing out of the shower once I was all done, I ran to my room and took off my towel. I looked through my clothes for far too long before deciding on something a little fancy. My outfit is a pink sweater with a patterned skirt and knee high grey boots.

Once dressed, I ran to my bathroom, applied light makeup, brushed my hair, then left it in its natural waves.

I heard the doorbell ring right as I exited my bedroom. Perfect timing.
I skipped all the way to the door and threw it open.

"River I missed youuu," I whined and jumped into his arms. He laughed and easily caught me like I weigh nothing.

"It hasn't even been 12 hours since I last saw you," he chuckled while stepping inside.

"So you didn't miss me?" I asked, pulling back with a fake pout.

"I didn't say that, of course I missed you." River kissed the tip of my nose for emphasis.

I giggled and he set me down. "Ready to go?" I asked, walking around him to the door without waiting for an answer. Before I could get far though, he pulled me back against him.

"Didn't you forget something?" He asked with a tone in his voice. I thought for a second and realized what he meant, but decided to play innocent and shook my head instead. He smirked and said, "let me show you then."

River turned me around to face him and waisted no time in smashing our lips together. I smiled against the kiss, but pulled away quickly with an idea.

"Wait, what did I forget?" I asked innocently.

He gave me an "are you serious?" look and said, "A kiss, duh."

"Oh no, I didn't forget about that, I just didn't want too," I replied jokingly before turning back to the door.

Before I could take a single step, I was once again slammed against his body.
"Oh really," he said, smirking and catching on to what I'm doing.

He started kissing down my neck and I unintentionally moaned. I felt him smirk against my skin, then quickly detach his lips from my neck.

I let out a sound of dissatisfaction, making his smirk even more.

"But I guess if you don't want to, that's fine with me," he said and walked out the door, leaving me stunned and frozen in place.

I recouped after a few seconds and ran to catch up with River.

River-1, Cove-0
🌊 🌊 🌊

30 minutes later, River and I sat at a booth in a local dinner. "Hi, what can I get for ya?" An older guy who I assume is our waiter asked.

"Can we get 2 breakfast specials, one with bacon and one with sausage with water?" River asked. As you might have guessed, I once again asked him to order for me.

"Of course," the waiter said, quickly jotting down our order on his notepad.
"That should be ready within the next 10 minutes," he added and quickly scurried away to the next table.

As soon as he turned around, River wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I just then noticed how far away I've been sitting this whole time. Oops.

I laid my head on River's shoulder and he rubbed my side.

"I didn't know you have tutoring," I suddenly blurted out, remembering the events of yesterday.

River looked a bit taken aback at my sudden, random question, but quickly answered.

"Yeah, my parents are making me. I'm not even failing yet though."

"Yet?" I asked amusingly. He shook his head and a smile grazed his lips. I couldn't hold back my laughter anymore and started laughing.

"Hey!" He exclaimed, pretending to be offended while tickling my sides, making me laugh harder.

I finally stopped laughing in time for the waiter to come back with our food.
"Here you go," he said before walking to the kitchen without waiting for a reply.

"We need to eat quickly so that we're not late to school, so that means no taking your sweet, sweet time," River said once we each had our plates in front of us.

I gasped and glared at him. "I don't eat slow, you just eat fast!"

"Yeah, yeah sure," he replied nonchalantly, struggling to hide his grin.

"Hmph," I sighed and took a bite of my pancakes. I'm going to eat faster than him just to prove my point.
🌊 🌊 🌊

Yeah, so that didn't work. Somehow he managed to finish before me like always, although I was right on his tail this time.

We're right now on our way to school, and I'm preparing for all of the stares we're going to get. Can't they just get over it? It's been 3 days.

"River?" I asked, breaking the comfortable silence.

"Yeah?" He answered without taking his eyes off the road.

"Why do they still stare?" I asked as though he would know the answer. He sighed and looked at me, catching me staring right at him.

"I don't know, I guess they're just surprised."

"Oh okay. I wish they would stop, it's uncomfortable.• I said the last part mostly to myself.

River gave me a sad half-smile and placed his hand on my thigh, rubbing small, comforting circles.

"It'll be okay," he said after a few silent minutes. I can't help but believe him.

River's POV
When Cove asked me about people staring, I couldn't help but feel sad about how upset it makes her.

I know that she believes me when I say that it will be okay, but I can still see a hint of sadness in her eyes. Her big, beautiful deep brown eyes. There should never be any sadness in them, ever.

Deep down, I know people stare because of me. It doesn't have anything to do with Cove, it has to do with the fact that they're not used to ME talking to anyone. Yet alone being with someone. And for that, I feel kind of guilty.

But that's besides the point, I'm going to make it better regardless. I can't bare seeing my Cove upset.

I pulled into a parking spot and got out to open Cove's door. She waited patiently for me, making me smile. She's learning.

I opened the door and helped her out. As we approached the school doors, she instinctively scooted closer to me and reached for my hand. I smiled at the thought of her seeking comfort in me, even though she shouldn't have to seek comfort in the first place.

We got to the door, and Cove froze. She looked up at me with her pretty brown eyes that held innocence and worry. My heart broke a little at the look on her face.

Don't worry Cove, I'll fix all of this.

I nodded to the door encouragingly, and she slowly pulled the handle. We stepped inside, and hundreds of heads turned to us. I looked down at Cove and saw that she's frowning.

This is going to be harder than I thought.

2085 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 48.1K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...
29.6M 874K 71
He tips my head toward his with his index finger, keeping my eyes trained on him and driving me crazy with the primal look on his face. His grey eyes...
317K 11.7K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
31.6K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...