Kill Him Not | KookV

Von peachyu_

The unexpected love story of the serial killer and the gentle boy. None of them expected anything from the ot... Mehr

Trailer & 1 : Gentle Eyes
2 : Dinner
3 : Whispers
4 : Plans
5 : Winter Sonata
6 : Jimin
7 : Apple Pie
8 : His Smiles
9 : Surprises
10 : Sugar Daddy?
11 : gülümsemek
12 : Cinderella
13 : Dispatch
14 : Can or Will?
15 : The Most Devine Petal in His Eyes
16 : The Art of Kiss
17 : Too Much Emotions to Handle
18 : Relax [M]
18 : Relax [Save]
19 : Star
20 : Hyung
21 : Somewhat Anger
22 : Another Fever
23 : Big Brother..?
24 : Sirens
25 : Fallen Leaves
26 : Busan Road
27 : Ambush
28 : Truth and Lies
29 : M.Y
30 : Clues
31 : Jimin's Reveal
32 : Strawberry Twins
33 : Trust
35 : Unwinded Clue
36 : Tokyo Fantasy
37 : Happy JK
38 : Jeon's Biggest Scandal
39 : Threat
40 : Climax
41 : Aftermath Fate
42 : Ever After (End)
43 : Baby? ( Epilogue )
Author's Note
Truth in Black

34 : Something New [M]

5.1K 247 57
Von peachyu_

Because this chapter is rated mature you may skip if you are a minor / below the age of 18
This chapter does not contribute to the plot so if you are underage then you may skip this

[ Contains Edging, crying , over stimulation and a bit of piss ]

-

It felt like a dream, like everything was a dream. Though it's a nice one, one that he wish to not wake up from. He had a great sleep and with there is no class to attend he might just pick up his book and start finishing it.

Just when he thought he had privacy and time to finish a series of Sherlock Holmes, three knocks from the knuckles tap his door. "May I come in?" It was Jungkook's gentle voice so he gives it "Sure!"

Jungkook doesn't lie. He rolls the cart carrying a tray of meal that he personally prepared.

"Breakfast darling."

It must be something Jungkook has put on a lot of effort to in visual and taste because to Taehyung this was as amazing as bacon and eggs!

"Baked eggs with mushrooms as well as a fair amount of brie. There is also toast and—"

"Is this coffee?" Taehyung frowns as he raises the cup.

"It is chocolate milk. I know your taste very well." He reaches to ruffles his fluffy hair.

Breakfast in bed without Jungkook's awful coffee is just the best!

"You're the best, Kookie!" He really is having the time of his life.

The moment his spoon sinks in the egg, it had broken to another barrier where egg yolks breaks and wets the surface. The brie and mushroom looks so yummy as well he doubt the taste would be otherwise.

Taehyung just grabs a right amount of everything to his spoon. This is it, the perfect bite. The egg yolks were still oozing out so it needs to be quickly eaten.

"Say aah~" with one hand grabbing the spoon and the other in a scooping motion just below, rather than approaching his own lips, it gives it to Jungkook instead.

He blinks a fair amount of time "Excuse me?"

"Open your mouth daddy."

Jungkook would lie if he did not almost choke. Guess leaving him alone gives him more porn material and certainly more erotic nicknames.

"What a naughty boy." Jungkook smirks before he orders the command. Mouth opening to savor the dish he made with his own hand. Unsurprisingly delicious he thought.

What a great morning. Best morning. He wish that every morning was like this as well. No class, no worry, only love and heart melting moment between them. If time could stop and be replayed this would the perfect moment.

Taehyung is satisfied.

It was unsurprising that after hygiene comes breakfast and after breakfast comes Jungkook's hands that wraps around his waist and their face coming closer.

It was love and kisses all over. A hot and breath session that neither side would like to give up until the strongest wins. The winner is Jungkook, it always have been. Taehyung doesn't mind, he's always the one who loves to take while his partner loves to give.

Their clothes scattered to the floor and skin rubs each other skin lotion with their smooth skin rubbing easily. His touch was long lost but now found, he was easily damp in to temptation.

"Petal." The latter's eyes were so strong and yet soft only for him. There is nothing monstrous about this man. "My Petal." The way Jungkook moans his name softly is something he will never get tired of.

"I love you more than anything."

"You're not lying to me right?" Taehyung giggles, giving it as a joke.

"I would never lie to you." His soft lips brushes against areas of his skin. His skin was extremely soft, just enough to let him be addicted to it.

Taehyung chuckles. Of course he won't. He goes back to his loving kissing session for just a few minutes. It feels good to only kiss, to not think and be melted in tender lips.

"But must I say, I am envious."

Taehyung tilts "Envious?"

"You were out with Yoongi were you not?"

Taehyung nods to process it for a few second before he drowns in realization.

Oh.

OH.

He's jealous! He can't believe Jungkook is the man that is capable of feeling jealousy as well!

"And if I did?" Taehyung smirks.

Jungkook thinks that's a teasing challenge. Taehyung puts on a very sassy and cocky look. He knows Jungkook can't do anything because he's jealous of something that has passed.

Instead on putting on a usual smirk, his eyebrow instead curved inwards making wrinkles in his forehead through the process.

"You have gotten naughty haven't you?" And it caught Taehyung by surprise when Jungkook harshly palms his cock and with a harsh grip he carried him to a different location.

"K-Kook?"

"From this moment it's Sir to you."

Taehyung wasn't sure where he was taken but it was a very short journey. They went to Jungkook's room, the great cotton smell room that he adores. However he wasn't placed in the bed, it was to a chair.

"Move without my command and your cock will be useless."

It was only a threat, probably a meaningless one but he still doesn't dare to revoke.

Jungkook comes back with handcuffs and ropes. Cuffing his hand behind his back and ropes to make sure he's spreading the entire time. In the middle was a very visible soft cock but not for long.

"Then we shall play a game. A game to see if your enduring capability is at it's best."

"H-Huh?" Taehyung was very nervous. This is something new. Ropes weren't but sitting in a chair complete exposed is.

Jungkook starts from a fast pace. So fast it startled him with a loud gasp. This is different, they usually start slow that gradually builds up the tension.

When he licks the soft cock, was very fast almost in a hurry to make it hard. "Hnggg!" Taehyung bit his bottom lip hard. Jungkook was so good in this, so well bringing him to the edge only to release his grip. Then nothing.

It doesn't stop here because the process repeats. The smooth grip only bring certain pleasure until the cock has had enough, has begged to release. But the poor cock can't do anything but be laid exposed with no touch once it yearns for it.

"Please.." Taehyung's sweet cries was a victory to Jungkook's revenge.

His cock was still hard, leaking and exposed to air.

"Look at you." Jungkook is having fun. When he knows the boy wants to cum he teases by

And then a pack of lube was poured to his fingers and he doesn't wait to put a finger to his rim and in.

"Ahh!" Even if it's only one it's still a thick one that rubs his prostate. Jungkook finds it easy since he's been there before and isn't afraid to abuse it until the boy starts to cry again. "C-Can I cum sir? Please let me cum sir!"

"Only if you can from my fingers." But a finger wasn't enough to bring him to the end. He's at the edge but not the end.

Until Jungkook inserts another he can feel it building again. His prostate agrees, his body agrees it's finally to release.

"Ahh!! Sir—! Please please please let me cum!" He bits his lips, he can't musk his immense pleasure with just a simple pain. It was too much, his cock couldn't stop twitching. Instead of doing anything, Jungkook only stops.

"S-Sir please.." He's in the very verge of crying with his orgasm denied for so many times.

"Yea you can cum." Jungkook was only thrusting his fingers and holding his cock without stroking. But that only was enough for him to release thickly. Perhaps this was the most he had released, so many stored up and denied.

But Jungkook doesn't plan to stop pleasing him. After cumming there must be more, to from what the hot chocolate has gone.

Now instead of only shaking and crying, Taehyung had yelp out loudly. The head was continuously rubbed despite already cumming and he could only beg to stop when his feet wasn't able to close.

"S-Sir— Koo—!"

"Squirt for me."

"B-But that's—!"

His cock was worked so well. "Ahh! I can't hold it in..!" Rather than speed Jungkook's hands were focused to the head and by the time he moves lower to the shaft, Taehyung just couldn't hold it any longer.

His cock, his thighs and the chair was stain with white and liquids. It wouldn't stop gushing out when it was pee. It wasn't yellow and it doesn't leave foul stench but more to the transparent water side. He can't believe that he actually squirted.

He looks tired even when his restrainer a we're off with his body twitching and boneless to the chair. He can't take no more.

"How dirty." Humiliation takes on a form when Jungkook was still soft. Not even a hint of him says that he's been hard the entire time. The tension was only felt by him and he feels humiliated.

"What's wrong Petal?"

Taehyung look at the other's pants, gaze never went away. "You're not hard."

Jungkook chuckles "I'm not very aroused."

"No, I want to help!"

Jungkook wasn't surprised "You really do love my cock don't you." It wasn't a question but a statement of fact.

Despite not being horny and hard Taehyung wants it. He wants to make Jungkook feel good just like how Jungkook made him had the best orgasm.

He takes on the cock, prepared it and serves it down to his hole before making his body forward pushing to the cock. He's determined to make Jungkook cum and the master is very pleased with the work.

Taehyung could barely push in sloppily but it felt nice. It's been a while since they had sex in the board daylight.

Jungkook thrusts in hard. Knowing the boy is still sensitive he didn't care and went hard to his prostate. His cock wraps perfect to his hole like it was meant to be made for it, made to be make for Jeon Jungkook's cock.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" The little one shouted loud it should be very audible to Yoongi's room. But humiliation is just their cup of tea.

Taehyung was left empty by the time they finished. His body twitching from sensitivity and Jungkook's cum inside of him. It feels good to cum, to squirt and to be filled so well like a fuck doll.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

149K 9.5K 54
[Book 2 of 'HEMOPHOBIA'] Taehyung no longer fears blood, but he grew to love it. Just like his deep love for Jungkook, the criminal they call 'Bunny'...
2.4K 150 5
A short story Between an idol (jeon jungkook) who arrested by police for murdering his best friend and a struggling lawyer (kim taehyung)... top-taeh...
264K 11.2K 58
"You remember me right, baby?" "N-No...?" ~•~ In which Seouls new psychopath falls inlove with one of the po...
198K 9.3K 25
When two people with histories get married just for the sake of their family. Taehyung can never love someone other than his first love. Jungkook ca...