Louisiana Nights

By GrowToEvolve

GrowToEvolve | 01 ______________________________________ - How will the Wests' second chapter go? Previously... More

0 0
0 1
0 2
0 3
0 4
0 5
0 6
0 7
0 8
0 9
1 0
1 1
1 2
1 3
1 4
1 5
1 6
1 7
1 8
1 9
2 0
2 1
2 2
2 3
2 4
2 5
2 6
2 7
2 8
2 9
3 1

3 0

2.4K 247 107
By GrowToEvolve

*Edited*

August 23rd, 2020

Samia laid her back against Sahir's chest, snuggling into him. She had just laid her newly two, one year olds down for a nap, now it was just her and Sahir up.

Leaving his left arm up, laying on top of the couch, Sahir wrapped his right arm around Samia's waist, resting his hand on her growing belly.

The two enjoyed the peacefulness of the Caribbean Sea, as they floated across on their yacht. The sun shined greatly above them, as the wind gave them a gentle breeze. The sky was clear of clouds, almost as clear as the Wests' of worries.

"I'm happy that we quit," Sahir started to say, out of no where. "but you do know that they're always gonna call on us right?"

Samia began to nod her head up and down, turning to look at Sahir.

"They're just going to have to deal with it on their own, like the grown adults they are because there is no way that I'm going to be able to do a mission with four kids, two that are barely toddlers, and then two newborns." Samia said rolling her eyes at the thought.

Sahir's face resembled a look of shock, though Samia knew it was fake.

"You don't want to secure the bag no more baby?" He asked keeping the same facial expression on his face.

Samia eyed him, before she playfully rolled her eyes at him.

"The bag has been secured, since we were teens. We work like we're broke, when in actuality, we don't have to work at all. We could become one traveling ass family." Samia replied causing Sahir to nod his head in agreement.

"I did always want to be like the white kids in school, who seemed to take a trip every damn season. That's why they asses is broke and can barely get jobs now." Sahir said causing Samia to laugh.

"You sound bitter babe." Samia said locking eyes with Sahir.

"I'm not bitter at all." Sahir said leaning his head down closer to Samia's. "Due to me not going anywhere, I was able to spend every single moment with this beautiful, chocolate shawty. I eventually wifed her ass up, then spilled my seed inside her, so she not going no where."

Samia brought her lips up to his, kissing them softly, before she leaned her head back on his shoulder.

"I know some people who would still want me, even though I got kids." Samia said causing Sahir's smirking face to turn straight. "Odell Beckham Jr did tell me that if I ever divorced you, he would happily marry me and play stepdaddy to our kids."

"I would knock the blonde off that man, but he already did that for me." Sahir said causing Samia to giggle. "We're not going to any of Drake's parties for a while because Odell is at all of them and I will beat his ass. He might beat me in a race, but he won't be able to see these hands when they move."

Samia was full blown laughing by now, as she seen how serious Sahir was.

Lifting her right hand up, she placed it on the side of Sahir's face, rubbing her thumb up and down on his cheek.

"There's only room for three, maybe five men in my life and that's you and my sons."

Sahir quickly followed up, saying, "There's only three men in your life and my two princess growing in your belly."

The two knew that there were two babies in one placenta, so they would end up being identical. What they didn't know was the gender, deciding to wait until Samia pushed them out to find out.

"You would be sick, if I was having another set of boys." Samia said thinking about how upset Sahir would be, if the babies weren't girls.

"Baby, you would end being a divorced, single mom of four." He said causing Samia to punch him in his arm, after she removed her right hand from his face.

"The day you try to leave me, is the day you see how the other side of my glock 40. I would say you could ask around, but most of the people I shot are dead." She said shrugging her shoulders with a smirk on her face.

Sahir opened his mouth to say something, but paused when he seen a figure moving out of the corner of his eye.

"Baby," Sahir began, turning towards her. "Tyson, Milan, and Tiana got off of the yacht, when we left right?"

Samia scrunched her face up, nodding her head.

"We both watched them exit the yacht, three days ago, so what are you talking about?" Samia said confused.

"I can't believe that pregnancy brain is already starting to mess with you." Sahir said rubbing his left hand down his face, smiling at the thought. "It's ok though, you forgetting stuff turns me on."

"I hate that I love you." Samia said looking away with a smile.

"That's a lie, but what I was saying was that I think we've been giving someone a free ride to the Bahamas." He paused in his speech. "I've been leaving food out for him and he's been taking it. I've just been waiting for him to pop up, and I guess he's about to do that now."

As soon as the words exited his mouth, the familiar sound a switchblade met their ears.

"Morty, it's been a while." Samia said sending a smile Muerte's way.

Muerte shook his head, waving the hand with a switchblade inside of it, side to side.

"No more Mr. Nice Guy." Muerte said beginning to step closer to them.

"I never thought of you as nice, more like pathetic." Sahir said with a genuine smile on his face.

Letting out a growl, Muerte began to run towards the couple, at full speed.

Quickly moving out of the way, Samia watched Sahir sit in the same spot. She would've stayed in the same spot too, but she didn't want to take any gambles with the baby's lives, like she would normally do with hers.

"Finally." Muerte screamed happily as he moved towards Sahir.

If Sahir stayed right where he was, Muerte would be able to stab him, straight through his heart, putting an end to him.

Unfortunately for Muerte, things didn't go that way.

Sahir sat with a smirk on his face as Muerte ran towards him. He allowed Muerte to have his fun, until it was his turn, and that only lasted a few seconds.

Moving his right leg out some, without it being too noticeable, he watched Muerte trip right over it, like he knew he would.

As Muerte tripped over Sahir's foot, he tried to stop his momentum from making him move forward. Keyword: tried. He reached his arms out, trying to grab onto Sahir, but a laughing Sahir moved out of his reach.

"Fuckkk!" Muerte screamed as he fell over the railing of the yacht.

Landing with a big splash, Sahir quickly went over to the control panel, slowing the yacht down to a snail's pace.

Walking back over to Samia, he wrapped his arms around her. Sahir and Samia stood, hugged up around each other, looking at a flailing Muerte come up to the surface.

"Help! Help, please! I can't swim!" Muerte screamed as he began to tread water, trying to keep it out of his mouth.

Sahir and Samia shared a look with each other, before send a smile Muerte's way.

Unwrapping his arms from around Samia, Sahir took his time walking towards the lifebuoy. Grabbing it, he threw it perfectly towards Muerte, who grabbed it eagerly.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Muerte said smiling, showing his toothless row of teeth.

"That is a smile only a mother could love." Samia said low enough for Sahir to hear, as he wrapped his arms back around her.

Bending down to kiss her cheek, Sahir looked up to see a floating Muerte staring at them.

"Would you like something to drink, Morty? Coffee, tea, juice?" Sahir asked deciding to be generous to Muerte.

Muerte quickly shook his head no.

"I'm actually not parched, but I would love if you threw me that rope." Muerte said pointing to the rolled up rope, hanging on the side of the yacht.

Sahir smirked at Muerte, replying, "Now you know that I don't use traditional ropes Muerte, clothes only."

Muerte cut his eyes at Sahir, before reaching to pull off his shirt.

"I usually enjoy a good strip show, but I'm actually tired, baby. Let's go lay down." Samia said to Sahir, causing him to nod his head.

"You heard the misses, I have to go. I guess I'll see you later, or never." Sahir said moving towards the control panel to increase the yacht's speed.

"Please don't leave me." Muerte said looking around the vast sea. "Don't leave me, Sahir!"

"I'm not leaving you." Sahir said smiling. "I'm always in your heart when you need me."

Ignoring Muerte's pleas for help turned straight if cursing, Sahir made his way over to a laughing Samia.

"I already called someone to come pick him up, but they won't be heading this way until later." Looking back, they both seen Muerte trying to swim towards them, but it was noticeable that he didn't know how to truly swim. "He'll be fine."

"He will, but I won't be if I don't get none of your sweet loving." Sahir said licking him lips at the sight of his wife.

Pregnancy gave her a glow that would put any woman to shame.

"Well then follow me, baby." Samia said giving Sahir the look, then walking off to their room.

Doing the rolling dice motion that he seen on TikTok, Sahir followed Samia with a wide smile on his face, showcasing his deep dimples.

"I'm about to put more babies in her. That might not be possible, but anything is possible with the power of pinesol, baby."

__________________________________

What do you think?

Did you enjoy the chapter?

What do you think the gender of the new twins are?

Next chapter is the epilouge🥺.

I'm gonna miss writing this book😭.

Go add my other book, Jezebel & If It's Real, to y'all library!

Vote & Comment
lavishworld

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 551 18
๐Ÿ‚ Hแด‡สŸสŸแด! แด›สœษชs ษชs แดส า“ษชส€sแด› แด›ษชแดแด‡ แดแด€แด‹ษชษดษข แด€ษด ษชแดแด€ษขษชษดแด‡ sแด›แดส€ส. แด›สœแด‡sแด‡ แด€ส€แด‡ แด€สŸสŸ sแด›แดส€ส's า“ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… แดกษชแด›สœ ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ แดกแดแดแด‡ษด แดกษชแด›สœ แด€สŸสŸ ส€แด€แด„แด‡s. ษชา“ สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ษดแดแด› ษชษดแด›แด ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ส€แด€...
113K 4.4K 23
*NOTE: This is the second book of "Rules and Roses". Be sure to read the first book first! *sorry for any mistakes
378K 14.8K 77
She's barely getting by when he appears in her life, only focused on one thing. Neither would suspect their paths would cross again without the four...
Bittersweet By Vee Lozada

Mystery / Thriller

7.9K 709 26
๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š | ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™š ๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ | Balancing motherhood and adulthood is difficult, but Kay embraces the new challenge with l...