Saviour (Adopted by BVB)

By rg576637

Rachel Grilley was just a 15 year old girl who didn't have a very interesting life. She was diagnosed with de... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Author Note (Important please read)

117 3 0
By rg576637

Hey guys!

I am writing this kind of based off of something that began being thought in my head while I was leaving Yellowstone today.

Please note the trigger warnings in the description. Possible triggers I know will be in here are: Self-harm, self-hatred, suicidal thoughts, suicide, death, eating disorders, and anxiety attacks.

Please let me know if I miss anything. I don't plan on putting the triggers on every chapter because most chapters will have at least one especially at the beginning.

Also please feel free to message me if you ever need or want to. Don't read if it is going to negatively affect you.

Enjoy! Actually I don't feel like that's a good comment to make right before this. Sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 499 71
just some short stories of you and andy biersack because who doesnt imagine themselves with band members. Plus I have no life and I am more involved...
5.6K 128 31
Aly Sophia Caitlyn, 18 years old student is bullied and doesn't have freedom at her house.. And in secret self harms. One night runs away to go to a...
229K 7.3K 25
"you can take everything i have you can break everything i am" in which a complex girl gets adopted by a band of weirdos and dorks. • very triggerin...
4K 88 22
A fanfic about andy beirsack that was written by a 15 year old girl at her peak emo days. Its truly awful writing (coming from 20 year old her) and...