Unforgivable Fruit

By Talexbabe

Fruit Series (Book 3) Chandler is an Incubus that found his mate, and rejected him, from personal turmoil. We... More

Characters
Dreams and Work|✔️
Memories and Guilt|✔️
Thinking and Curiosity
Before We Begin
Interviews and Lunch
Students and Teaching
Questions and Stories
Training and Amusement
Home and Suspicion
Guilt and Plans
Paperwork and Exasperation
Teaching and Feelings
Confusion and Realization
Detention and Recognition
Release and Spells
Pictures and Coffee
Confusion and Panic
Nerves and Innocece
Alarm and Babies
Shame and Tears
Mess Ups
Practice and Texts
Work and Meetings
Thinking and Dinner
Apprehension and Visits 
Shock and Arousal
Smirks and Asking
News and Excitement
Sneaking and Talks
Thanks and Naughtiness
Invites and Hugs
Sleepovers and Warmth
Dates and Giggles
Nerves and Touches
Domesticity and Teasing
Trust and Magic
Work and Pleasure
Visits and Parents
Kicking and Soothing
Boredom and Lunch
Anxiety and Parties
Drinks and Threats
Babies and Gossip
Class and Visits
Pleasure and Switching
Trips and Pouting
Moping and Laziness
Calls and Pictures
Gossip and Feelings
Homecomings and Excitement
Cuddles and Giggles
Annoucements and Disbelief
Admissions and Tears
Dinners and Laughs
Babysitting and Smiles
Teaching and Visits
Dancing and Additions
Skepticism and Surprises
Tears and Vows
Parties and Sneaking
Exchange and Endings
Secret Chapters
Smut Chapters
What To Read Next

Surprise and Nervous

3K 191 44
By Talexbabe

Cassie's POV

I was just thinking about going to get myself lunch when suddenly I get a call. I hesitate, thinking about giving it up and saying I already left, but I sigh as I pick up the phone instead of being a bitch.

"Hello?" I answer and I hear the receptionist, Jennifer from the front desk.

"Oh good. I have some clients for you. They already did the baths and everything and a short message is the last thing on their list. They want to be out of here by two so you should be fine." She tells me and I groan into the phone, not caring if the clients hear me.

I look at the clock and see it's twelve thirty, and against my better judgment, I agree to take them. "Fine, I'll do it." I tell Jen and she relays the news to the people on the other end of the phone.

"Thanks, hun. They'll be there shortly." She promises me before she hangs up.

Cursing myself for forever needing to be the nice guy, I begin spraying down my beds and all my surfaces, knowing most people prefer being naked, and begin to take out some of my stuff that I like to used while I'm working.

This time I choose a candle over incense, not wanting to deal with having to find a lighter or some matches, though if I wasn't so lazy I could produce the flame on my own.

But alas, lazy I am.

I'm just finishing up grabbing my favorite oils when the door opens and without turning around I direct them. "Welcome. Go ahead and get yourself undressed and comfortable while I finish setting up." I tell them.

I hear them  immediately begin to move, though one with more enthusiasm than the other before I turn around and get the shock of my life.

Standing before me in his half naked glory is none other than Chan. The Chan that I was trying to figure out how I was going to track down and find, ends up in my room. The fucking irony.

I try to keep my cool as I continue to move about the room, my lips trying to twitch up in excitement, even if this is no place to bring up Chris and what happened. The fact that he's here now means I can always find him later. I just have to make sure I grab something of his before he goes.

Both men leave their briefs on but it doesn't phase me as I gesture to the beds that are lying right next to each other. "Go head and lay down and get your body comfortable before we begin." I turn around to light my candle when I realize my dumbass needs a lighter anyway, my slowness stopping me from making smart decisions and thinking about things all the way through.

I roll my eyes at myself and imitate my fingers flicking on a lighter just for a small flame to appear on my thumb. Once it's bright enough, I lower it to the wick inside the glass jar and light up the soothing candle.

      I turn around with nerves in my throat before I decide to do Chan's friend first. Though I was the one that was going to find him and help him be reunited with Chris, it was going to be on my terms after I figured out how exactly to bring them together without it turning on me. Now I'm stuck with nothing to say and no clue what to do.

Fucking hell.

I walk over the Chan's friend who is clearly an Incubus and smells of Cinnamon and Roses, sweet and spicy. But it can't quite drown out the smell of Peaches and Honey are calling me in a way I don't expect.

From his stern face, I would expect a deeper smell, something more grounded and earthy, but the scent of him makes me curious to what he's really hiding. Who he really is.

Trying to not make my staring and curiosity and staring too obvious, I stand beside the other Incubus and pour some soothing oil into my hand, glad that something can quell the clammy feeling my palms are adopting.

As I lay my hands down to his skin, I frown as I feel a lot of tense muscles on his back and it makes me speak up, after clearing the nerves from my throat. "You're very tense. Has something happened recently?" I ask him, needing to know so I can treat him properly.

"I'm Mated to a Werewolf and I just had twins. Everything has happened." He says and I chuckle along with the two of them at the joke. I can't help the slight relief that feels me when I realize that they two of them aren't together, knowing that would put my whole plan to waste in seconds.

       "Don't worry. I'll get that fixed as fast as I can." I assure him, and he sighs in bliss as I begin to get to work. I let a little healing touch glow in my finger tips as I kneed his tense muscles and he gasps before he speaks up again.

      "You're a Warlock. I remember this feeling from my single days. I miss it." He says and Chan snorts.

       "Chloe, you can't just say you miss the feeling of a man's fingers." He says with a raised brow. His arms are beneath his head as he looks at his friend in amusement, but I can feel his eyes glance up at me several times as I help his friend out with his sore back.

       "I can if it's true. You'll find out when it's your turn." Chloe says but Chan looks unconvinced as he rolls his eyes as if it wasn't his plan to be here.

       The three of us are silent as I work Chloe's body and his moans increase until I can't hold back my snicker of amusement anymore. Chan glances up at me with his own quick grin and I would be lying if I said it didn't make me pause for a second. "I see why Alex doesn't want you going to Spas. I would be jealous too."

        "Shut up, Chan. And go choke on something, will you? The stick up your ass obviously isn't doing it's job." I try to hold in my laugh this time, the two in front of me making me want to pull up a chair and enjoy their banter, but it would only be weird.

     I work my way down past Chloe's relaxed back and down to his legs, starting on the upper thigh but making sure to stay a respect distance away from his plump ass.

      The next few minutes are quiet as we enjoy the chill and relaxing aura in the room, the scent of the candle wafting throughout the small space as I help the sore and tense Incubus feel better inside his body. Once his knots are gone and his tension is loose, I make him roll on to his back, making sure his towel, even if he has briefs on, covers his desirables.  I go and grab a warm damp cloth and a face mask and using a soft tool, I spread the mask along his face before I place the steaming towel on top of it.

      After he's set and I've finally set up the soft music to flow around the room, I damn near swallow my tongue as I make my way towards Chan while a heart that's trying to race and sweaty palms.

       I grab a soothing oil and pour some into my hands, rubbing them together to warm them up, but actually to prolong the inevitable. I don't know what it is, but thinking about touching the man that had Chris first and tore the both of them apart has me quaking in my shoes.

      I hover my hands over his pale creamy back before I give up and let my hands fall to his smooth skin and as soon as I do, I feel a tingly spark fly up my arms and to my Mark.

I shiver at the feeling as my hands pause, trying to figure out what the fuck that was.

Not wanting to be creepy, I let my hands begin to move along his back, though it's not long before my brows lower into a frown at how much more tense his muscles are compared to his once pregnant friend. "Did you have a few kids of your own?" I ask him and Chloe snorts in a laugh.

"No. Just Rejection Pain." Is all he says and ai suddenly feel like an idiot. I completely forgot that he's been feeling this pain for almost three years. So of course his body is tense and stiff.

And suddenly my plan to get all of us together is that much more important to me. With those thoughts still on my head, I'm careful to let my magic take the jacket laying on the ground, away from his gaze and allow it to blend into the background and sit it in the chair along the side of the room, knowing I'll need it in the future.

Before I can do anything or say anything to console him, I suddenly feel my Mark warm up a little bit before I get a message from Chris asking him if I'm okay. With oily fingers I quickly reply in confusion, not understanding the question or timing until it finally clicks.

Apparently, Chris felt the spark too.

~~~~~~~~
Guyssss, Wattpad is fucking up again and if it continues I will cry but I have a plan to make us all happy in the end. What do you think the spark means?

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: Who do you think is hurting the worse between the three and why?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

883K 44.7K 50
When Sam's stalker ex turns out to be an Incubus who is haunting her dreams, she turns to the handsome Demon King of Lust for help. ***** Sam Fox is...
29.7K 1K 23
[Completed] Felix was home alone and bored until he found an Ouija board. He is not familiar with the rules, but he still chooses to play, so he ends...
15.8K 426 62
Okay, okay. It's another succubus/incubus fiction (or fairy tale for some of you), but it's polyamorous ;). ~ The lives of two best friends and their...
1.4M 41K 53
Calliope has one job: to hunt the supernatural terrorizing mankind. What she never anticipates is being drawn to the same creature she seeks to end. ...