๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐‚๐”๐“

Autorstwa Crazzi_MA4E

THIS STORY CONTAINS: CUSSING SELF HARM ABUSE SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICID ATTEMPTS GUY X GUY (GAY) MAGOR BLOOD H... Wiฤ™cej

chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
chapter Eleven
Chapter Twleve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Forteen
not a chapter
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Tweenty Two
Chapter Tweenty Three
Not a story update
HELLO-
Chapter Tweenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Tweenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty eight
Chapter Twenty Nine

Chapter Twenty

1.3K 62 13
Autorstwa Crazzi_MA4E

"Make me... the opposite of what I am now..."
✥------- † -------✥
"H-He wANts tO Be t-tHe oPpOSiTe?" A  blue glitching reptilian monster  asked with her permanent stutter. She was holding a clipboard close to her chest, a long red lab coat, her eyes being being black and a pair of white glasses. Her glitching was increasing as she took in Dr.Codes words. "B-bUt siR I'VE NevER dOnE a-AnyTHiNg lIKe THat, h-hES ThE prOTecTOR Of AU's a-aNd I dONt knOW anYthInG ABoUt hIM! AnD h-hE dOsENt hAVe a soUL sO i-it'LL Be eXTra haRd!" Dr.Code stared down as his fellow scientist as she stared at the clipboard, flipping threw each paper as she tried to find Inks paper that said everything she knew about him. "👎︎❒︎📬︎✌︎●︎🞐︎♒︎⮹︎⬧︎📪︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ 🖐︎ ♌︎□︎⧫︎♒︎ 🙵︎■︎□︎⬥︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ♒︎♏︎ ♍︎□︎◆︎●︎♎︎ ♍︎♒︎♋︎■︎♑︎♏︎ □︎◆︎❒︎ ●︎♓︎❖︎♏︎⬧︎🖉︎ (Dr.Alphys, you and I both know that he could change our lives!)" Dr.Alphys stared up at the glitching Gaster. She pushed up her glasses as she stared back down at her papers, succeeding to find Inks paper as she pulled it out of the clipboard and handed it to Dr.Code. "t-ThaTs AlL I kNow AboUt hIm, S-siR" the taller scientist grabbed the paper and stared  read it.
✥------- † -------✥
'Ink!Sans'
Made: ____!Tale
Date of birth: N/A
Date of death: ???
Reputation: Protector, Creator of AU's

Health: 50/50
Attack: ???
Defense: ???
Level: ???

Enemy: Error!Sans
AU: Ink!Tale
Phobias: Oudenophobia-Kenophobia
✥------- † -------✥
Dr.Code nodded as he gave the paper back to the reptile scientist. The Gaster stared into a glass window, on the other side was a passed out Ink strapped to a table. Dr.Code gave a grin as he stared at Ink. "🖐︎ 🙵︎■︎□︎⬥︎ ⬧︎□︎🔾︎♏︎□︎■︎♏︎ ⬥︎♒︎□︎ ♍︎□︎◆︎●︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎●︎🞐︎ ◆︎⬧︎ (I know someone who could help us)"

✥------- † -------✥

"UNO" the hole-headed skeleton yelled as he slammed down a red red card, now only having one left. "This is why I hate playing with horror..." killer grumbled as he looked down at his forteen cards. Dust was death glaring his twenty cards as he tried to figure out which one to put down. "ThiS iS sO fuCkInG StuPId" A glitchy skeleton sighed as he watched the pathetic skeletons play Uno. Error had finally come out of the white void for one reason only, he was told he would get a whole box of chocolate. The destroyer was now pissy since he was forced to play Uno with the three idiots. Error glared at Dust as the hooded stared at his cards. Error grew impatient as he slammed down his fist on the table catching everyone's attention. "PiCk A fUckIng CarD AlrEadY!" Dust quickly pulled out a red two card and put it in the deck. "FinAllY" Error sighed as he pulled out a wild card and set it in the deck. "GrEeN" the destroyer staited plainly as the looked at Killer. "YOU BITCH!" The black teared skeleton screamed at the glitch.

Error gave a lazy grin as they all watched Killer pull out cards from the other deck until he got a green card, killer now having eighteen cards. "Hah! Loser!" Horror laughed as he put down his last card. "I win" Horror gave a cheeky grin to the others. Dust and Killer both glaring at him while Error just gave a lazy stare. "AeSoMe, Yay, GoOd JoB HORrOr" Error gave Horror jaz hands as he congratulated him sarcastically. "NOw GiVE mE mY gOD dAmN ChOcOlAtE!" Error growled as he stood up and crossed his arms. "Uh about that... we dont have it..." Horror chuckled as he scratched the back of his skull. Errors eye twitched as his 'breathing' became heavy "yOu DOnT haVe It?" Errors hands formed into a knuckles as his glitching increased, the destroyer hated being lied so he was pretty pissed. "Cya!" Horror waved before falling backwards into a portal before it closed. Usually Error would chase someone who lies to him but he was feeling extra lazy today so he just walked to the couch and layed down on it. Killer and Dust looked at eachother before putting the game away and walking upstairs leaving the destroyer alone. Error had a small smile in his face as he layed in silence, comfterble silence.

Errors comfterble silence was ruined as he was pulled into a portal. He landed on the ground roughly as he shut his eyes from the pain he felt in his back. "WhAt tHe FUcK?!" Error blurted out as he sat up and rubbed his back, still keeping his eyes closed. "O-oH I'm SO s-SoRrY" Errors eyes shot open once he heared that voice. Error quickly stood up and got his strings ready as he growled at the person the voice belonged to. The destroyers eyes widened as he stared at the reptile monster. "A-AlPhYs...?" Errors shocked voice stuttered as he stared at the scientist in disbelie. "H-hEllO, ErRoR! NiCe tO S-SeE yOu AgAiN!" Alphys smiled happily as they both stared at eachother. "♒︎♏︎●︎●︎□︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎❒︎♏︎ ⬧︎□︎■︎📪︎ ♒︎□︎⬥︎ ♋︎❒︎♏︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎✍︎ (hello son, how are you?)" They both were caught off gaurd by the new voice, both if them turning to see the familiar Gaster. Error growled as he stared at Dr.Code hes eyes filling up with pure rage. "Do NoT cALl Me YoUr SoN!" Dr.Code chuckled as he walked to his 'son' and patted his shoulder. Error started glitching tromindisly by the contact. His eyes filling up with ERROR signs and his stance freezing.
Both Gaster and Alphys stared at the now rebooting Error.

Error.exe has crashed
Would you like to reboot?
Yes            No
Gaster and Alphys both stared at eachother in confusion before Dr.code pressed 'yes'
REBOOTING...
. 10%
. 20%
. 30%
. 40%
. 50%
. 60%
. 70%
. 80%
. 90%
. 100%
Rebooting complete...

Errors eyes cleared from the many 'ERROR' signs as he blinked a couple times before looking at the confused scientists. "♎︎□︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎ 🔾︎♓︎■︎♎︎ ♓︎♐︎ 🖐︎ ♋︎⬧︎🙵︎ ⬥︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⬥︎♋︎⬧︎✍︎ (do you mind if I ask what that was?)" Error gave a hateful glare towards his 'father' but sighed and looked the opposite direction. "I hAve HaPhObiA...I CraSh WhEnEvEr SoMeOne ToUchEs Me..." Dr.Alphys looked very concerned while Dr.Code only looked curious. "♒︎□︎⬥︎ ●︎□︎■︎♑︎ ♒︎♋︎❖︎♏︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎ ♒︎♋︎♎︎ ♓︎⧫︎✍︎ (how long have you had it?)" Error had seemed to freeze at the quetion as he stared up at the Gaster. "YoUr SeRiOuSlY AsKiNg HoW lOnG I'Ve HaD iT!? I gOt WheN yOu leFT mE tO DiE iN thAT cRumBLiNg AU!" The destroyer snarled as he spoke with venom. His glitching increasing every second he stared at Dr Code. "U-UhMM MaYbe YOu ShoUlD T-tElL HiM wHY hEs h-HErE?" Alphys pulled on the end of the taller scientists cost as she tried to get the others attention. Dr.Code nodded as he gave one last look before turning around and walking the other way. "F-FOlLoW Me, ErRoR" Alphys began walking after the Gater, Error following close behind.

✥------- † -------✥

They all made it to the window the two scientists were at before Error came. They all looked into the room but all they could see was it being pitch black. "WHaT Am I SupPOse To BE lOOkiNg At?" Error asked with annoyance, his eyes tried scanning the room but he couldn't see anything. Error had cursed his poor eyesight thinking if he didnt need glasses he would maybe be able to get a glimps of what was in the room. The glitch watched as Alphys grabbed a remote from her coat pocket and looked up at Dr.Code. The glitching Gaster nodded and Alphys pressed a button on the remote making the lights to the room turn on. Error had covered his eyes from the sudden brightness but quickly looked into the room once his eyes adjusted. His eyes widened as he stared into the blank room, tears threatening to fall from his sockets. Ink was still strapped to a table and wiggling trying to get out if the tight restraints, Ink was blindfolded, Error could feel Inks fear as he watched the artist try his hardest to escape the table he was stuck onto. "I-iNk! WHaT thE hELL ArE yOU doINg To HIm!?" Error tried banging on the glass but was only pulled away by what felt like strings. He looked at Dr.Code and saw that he did indeed tie him up with his blue and orange strings. "LEt Me Go!" Error snarled as he moved around as much as he could, trying get out if the strings. The strings on the destroyers body started getting loose but he stopped once he felt strings wrap around his neck, threatening to choke him.

"🖐︎ ■︎♏︎♏︎♎︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎❒︎ ♒︎♏︎●︎🞐︎ ⬥︎♓︎⧫︎♒︎ ⬧︎□︎🔾︎♏︎⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎♑︎📪︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎ ♋︎❒︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ □︎■︎♏︎ ⬥︎♒︎□︎ 🙵︎■︎□︎⬥︎⬧︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ 🔾︎□︎⬧︎⧫︎ ♋︎♌︎□︎◆︎⧫︎ 🖐︎■︎🙵︎📪︎ 🖐︎ ■︎♏︎♏︎♎︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎ ⧫︎□︎ ⧫︎♏︎●︎●︎ 🔾︎♏︎ ☜︎✞︎☜︎☼︎✡︎❄︎☟︎🖐︎☠︎☝︎(I need your help with something, you are the one who knows the most about Ink, I need you to tell me EVERYTHING)" Error grolwed as he stared into the glass at Ink before reverting his gaze to the Gaster. "NEvEr!" Error tried getting out of the strings, the stings on his neck titened making him stop and gasp for air(?). "♐︎♓︎■︎♏︎ 🖐︎ ♑︎◆︎♏︎⬧︎⬧︎ ⬥︎♓︎●︎●︎ ♎︎□︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ♒︎♋︎❒︎♎︎ ⬥︎♋︎⮹︎  (fine I guess will do this the hard way)" Dr Code looked down at Alphys and nodded once more, Alphys looked in the glass before pushing another button. The ceiling of the room opened and a large mechanical looking arm came out if it. At the end of the mechanical arm were to silver looking horns. "I-iNk!" Error yelled as he watched as the two horns were forced into the creators skull. Ink was screaming in agonizing pain. "⬧︎□︎📪︎ ⬥︎♓︎●︎●︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎ ⧫︎♏︎●︎●︎ ◆︎⬧︎ ■︎□︎⬥︎✍︎ (so, will you tell us now?)" Dr.Code chuckled as he stared at the crying destroyer. "F-FinE I'lL teLL yoU jUSt sToP huRtIng hIM!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"🞐︎♏︎❒︎♐︎♏︎♍︎⧫︎ (perfect)"
✥------- † -------✥
Hello everyone!
Back at it again with a quick chapter
Ok so new character, yay!
And once I post this chapter and get a couple reads this book will be at 8k reads!
I actually finished this yesterday but I had to re-read it fix some mistakes and I did that at like 5AM and I wasn't going to post it that early.
Anyway that's all
Cya next chapter 🖐

Words: 1861

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

2.3K 72 18
For some reason, Ink, the Creator and Protector of the Sans AUs, has decided that some of the Sanses of the Multiverse should go to highschool again...
6.9K 336 35
Well....this is my first time to write a story,so I'm sorry if there's any mistakes or something,I'm not really good at writing stories,AND DON'T TAK...
69.5K 2.3K 39
When Ink is exploring the au's, he stumbles upon a new au where he meets a new friend named Nightmare. The both of them create a close bond, and Nigh...
165K 5K 40
Please for goodness heavens, don't comment if you're really young, I had to delete enough of cringy comments. Also please don't leave any suggestive...