City Boy (TodoBaku)

De _Calv_Haii

At his final attempt, Enji Todoroki created his 'Perfect' creation. A dual quirked user that was forced to be... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1: Sadness
Chapter 2: Dull
Chapter 3: Betrayal
Chapter 4: New kid
Chapter 5: Art Class
Chapter 6: Interest
Chapter 7: Words can Cut
Chapter 8: No Love Interest
Chapter 9: Fight
Chapter 10: Someone Else
Chapter 11: Wonders
Chapter 12: unhero-like
Chapter 13: Shine
Chapter 14: Confidence
Chapter 15: Haunted House
Chapter 16: Trigger
Chapter 17: Sorry
Chapter 18: Pain
Chapter 19: Concern
Chapter 20: Cool Down
Chapter 21: Sorry for being me
Chapter 22: You Should Be Sad
Chapter 23: Can I Die?
Chapter 24: You're you....
Chapter 25: Cuddle Weather
Chapter 26: ...Talk
Chapter 27: Another Perspective
Chapter 30: Too Easy
Chapter 31: I'm Not Dead
Chapter 32: Worn out
Chapter 33: One Tragic Day
Thank you!!!!
Chapter 28: Try Having Friends
Chapter 34: I Want You Back
Chapter 35: Evidence.
Chapter 36: Is he.... Him?
Chapter 37: Save Shoto
Chapter 38: Quiet Chaos

Chapter 29: Human Heroine

1.2K 38 33
De _Calv_Haii

Third Person Point of View:

As the two quiet males watch the "horrifying " movie that they're both immune of, the other starts to stare at the male. The purple haired student watches the other boy discreetly, his body facing the television but his eyes are glued to the mismatched eyes.

"He's so elegant even when he isn't trying or doing anything" he thought to himself as his arm was now placed on the other's shoulder. Both of them had their backs against the soft couch and they quietly watch.

"What did you think of the movie?" The purple haired male was now awaken from the trance he was in. "Oh.. um... it was good... but it still didn't beat The Conjuring" he smiled at the other boy, trying his best to charm the other.

He was clueless as to why he was doing what he was doing but all he knew that he couldn't think, only act. And his body told him to get closer to the other. He smiled back, showing how his cheeks lifted making it show that he in fact was genuinely happy.

He felt silly and dumb... but people when they have interest in anyone.. all non-fiction turns to fantasy. This is one of the reasons he doesn't care if he would've been called a "Simp". It's not even an insult to be honest.

It's scientifically and psychologically supported that when you are inlove...
You become quite stupid for them.
So... simping isn't bad.

The storm rolled back through the windows, bursting open the unlocked window. Todoroki stood up and closed the window but stopped when his eyes caught a glimpse of something out of place...

Something... red? He narrowed his eyes and saw what was happening at a few buildings away. He could see a few figures fighting. Recognizing some, which was a man in all black and a white scarf wrapped around his neck, it was on the roof, dodging attacks and also fighting more people....

Who else wears a scarf.... and has long black hair? ..... who did he know that was also wearing nothing but black?

Shit... Mr. Aizawa!

I know he's on patrol for helping evacuating people through the floods.
"Shinso!" Todoroki called out. The other springs up, looking at the teen that called him and the scenery that was happening behind the said teen.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "Call Iida and the others. Tell them to all meet up at the common room, Mr. Aizawa's fighting Villains!" He said as he looked over at the window, hoping that his teacher would be okay.

Thunder came running down as it deafened the two teens. "I'll try and help him" he whispered, putting both feet on the ledge, arms wrapped at the sides of the window as he finally jumped and erected himself upwards with his flames.

Shinso tried to pull the other teen but he was too late. He wanted to use his quirk to stop the younger from jumping but he was too late.
Now realizing what was happening, he ran to the elevators and went to the common room to search for iida, the class representative.

"Shinso? Why are you in a hurry?" Asked a few students in the common room which were Sero and Asui.
"Where's Iida?! Shoto said that Mr. Aizawa's in trouble and went to help!" He said through panting and gasping for air. "I-I tried to stop him bit he already went." He spoke now slightly calming down.

Iida heard and came to him. "How did he know about Aizawa?" He asked. "He saw... through the window. There was fighting. Across a few buildings. He asked me to get everyone to do like a plan or something. I think he's providing time for us!" The purple haired teen said with desperation in his voice, wanting the plan to finally go underway.

Iida put a thumb on his chin as he closed his eyes to think. "Shoji, Asui, go to the top of the building to look at the situation. Bring your phones and we'll communicate on what plan we should do. Some of us has to stay guard. While the others will look after Todoroki and Professor Aizawa.

I recommend Momo, Aoyama, Koda and Hakagure to stay to help guard U.A. and inform people of the situation." He said looking at everyone.

The 2, Shoji and Asui already made a run to go to the rooftop to report about the situation as their adrenaline finally rushing in their veins as they saw the sense that was happening.

A call erupted as Iida immediately put the call on speaker phone and spoke with the 2. "What's the current situation?!" The blue haired male exclaimed i uneasiness.

"T-there's V-v-villains!!! Tsu stuttered feeling the cold from the storm make her feel sleepy. Luckily, she had rest earlier and that sleep shouldn't work on her currently.

"Show us through the camera" iida said going to a window but of course since they were in the first floor, not much of a view can be seen. He grumbled and went back on the couch. 1-A saw the destruction and storm.

What caught them off guard was the snow in the fight. They barely saw the figures since they were too far away but some features could he distinguished.

"How many are the Villains and in your perspective, what do you think are their quirks?" Iida asked the 2.
"T-there's this.. large man. He has.. a large body. It looks like his muscles grow... and whenever Mr. Aizawa stops his quirk, all the muscle hangs loose... Maybe that's his quirk?" Asui spoke, eyes narrowing while looking at the figure.

"There's another one... he's also large in size. It's body is black... and... it's brain? It's exposed. Judging from what's happening and how Mic's sending him sound waves and him easily enduring it... I think that one has good durability and strength. Similar to the othe-" Shoji was silenced when blue flames erupted upwards.

"And that one... the last one. He has scars everywhere, he from what's happening has blue flames... it appears that it's stronger than todoroki's! It easily burned a few buildings in one go"

"Which quirks... would be... best for fighting each one?" Iida asked himself verbally. "What if Kaminari, Sero and Mina can handle the guy with
muscle-y body. It looks disgusting but I think Kaminari can fry the his brain to stun em and Mina can help burn the muscles with her acid. Her acid's very corrosive and I think he'll have a hard time recovering and healing damaged cells " Momo spoke up.

"I can help support them" she added.
"Sure, Momo, You lead the group and also take Koda as support from behind" iida looked at the people him and momo called and they all nodded in approval.

"Sato, Midoriya, Tokoyami and Ojiro can help with the exposed brain guy. All of you are all equally strong. Mineta, I want you to stay behind them and only throw your ball at the person. Don't throw it on any of our class mates.

That person or.. if it even is one is durable then it's easier for us to make it hurt himself if he ripped the ball off himself on purpose. Try and pin it down and make him stick onto himself. I want Shinso's help in the capturing part.

Me, Bakugou and Jirou will help Todoroki as much as we can from a far. We want Mr. Aizawa to stop his flames as we stun him when Jirou uses her quirk. After that, with the help of Shinso's quirk we can immobilize him and follow us back here when we can trap them somewhere. Maybe the basement.

Shinso, can you come with us? " asked Iida in a nervous facade, wanting to go out there and help Todoroki.
The other me nodded and Iida yelled "Okay everyone! Let's go with the plan!"

..................

Todoroki threw a blizzard Large ice shards in the direction of a black Nomu, having a durability of diamond, the nomu screeched as it shakes off some ice that started poking his physique.

Todoroki grunted and averted his gaze to the other pyrokienetic as he made a large fire balls crash down on them. He looked around if Aizawa would get hurt but realized he was away from him so he was safe.

He froze himself in an act of self defense, knowing that the flames would melt the ice but he couldn't move away so the last option is freeze himself.

As the ice he froze himself into expanded, he sat at the floor, awaiting for the flames to go down. He then closed his eyes as he felt the ground tremor in shock as the fire ball burned down the ice yet with confidence, Shoto knew his ice would hold.

It did in fact hold and now he decided to hide under the ice layer to make it easier for him to make a surprise attack. He wanted it to start as soon because Mr. Aizawa might get worried and think that his student got cremated. He did not want to pull a sangwoo.

He heard his ice tap around. He felt someone walk on it as if in a hurry. He placed both hands on the ice floor and waited patiently for the pyrokinetic to walk closer. As soon as he was directly above Shoto without the other knowing, with his left hand he melted the ice as he punched it, shattering it and making the person on top stumble and fall.

He sprang up, switching places with the person. He held him in place and freezed him in an instant while looking for some vital parts where he can land a blow.

He used his palms and hit a part of that person's spine, at the back of the neck. That person fell limp and soon, shoto covering him in full ice.
He knew well as a Pyrokinetic too that the ice wouldn't kill him.

He untightened the pressure he had on his lips, seeing the mist covering his mouth, escaping through the air.
"You got me there" the dark tone said happily. Soon, the man with scars all over his body erupted in flames, from his hand to his arms, trailing through his torso.

Some articles of clothing burning yet still intact. The ice erupted in cold water splashing around, making him and Shoto wet. The man with full body scars then tilted it's head at the student.

"The hell's that?" He pointed seeing how the make up was slightly getting removed seeing the old scars.
"Huh, you're just like me.... wait...." he stopped moving, he looked at the boy in front of him....

Red and white hair....
U.A. student.....
Familiar face......

"W-who are-" the said man tried to speak until an acquaintance of his placed an elbow on his side.

"Stop bickering and start capturing you dumb ass" a hoarse voice spoke, clearly pissed off. He looked at the student then smiled widely....

"Well well.... look who we have here~
If it Isn't the Hero.... you'd make a good ransom hostage... sadly, you won't be alive if I were to give you back" he said in chuckles of hoarse and dry laughter.

He scratched his neck in irritation seeing how his acquaintance is just staring at the student. "What are you standing around for? MOVE!" He yelled. The other gulped and nodded.
He stood up properly, hands aiming towards the boy.

Shoto saw the sudden change in atmosphere and how the storm is gonna pour all out now. He closed his eyes and covered his right side in blue ice as he anticipated the man's pale blue flames.

The air collided with the flames and with a sudden motion, Shoto disappeared in the mist he created with the Villain's quirk while also using the dark shadows of the clouds to hide him.

"What the hell was that?! You made him es-Cape!" The man's voice croaked out as his Tantrum rise.
A portal came and The man with hands stopped his tantrum and ran in the portal. The scarred male was now left in the mist as snow started to pour in more.

"That kid's quirk is really annoying.... and powerful" he whispered to himself, now forgetting the thoughts earlier.

........................
((I have a fever, cold, runny nose, cuts all over my body which I don't know how I got, and I drank medicine but also drinking iced coffee...... is it safe? I don't know...

If I die, who wants to continue this story and have my account???))

"Iida, careful will ya?!" Shinso yelled as he was being piggy backed on Iida's back. Bakugou was laughing at their reactions with each other as he blasted his way to find the other student.

"TODO-FUCKING-ROKI!" He yelled.
"Bakugou! Stop yelling!" Iida yelled back. "HAH, DUMB SHIT" Katsuki taunted. Iida grumbled and ran faster, not wanting to be in the ash-blonde's company.

Shinsou looked around, "THERE!" he yelled pointing at a person in all black attire, moving from building to building with his scarf.

"OI! CATERPILLAR !" Yelled Bakugou.
The teacher heard this and swing himself down. "Where's Todoroki? I couldn't see him when he made the mist while fighting a flame quirked villain" he spoke through slight pants.

"We don't know, where are the other villains?" Asked Iida. "I don't know either. When I tried to go to one of the guy that made muscles around him, he went away through a portal. I was concerned that they may take Todoroki so I went searching for him"
Aizawa said, crossing his arms.

"Let me try and call the others, they might see him from afar" Iida said while putting down shinso from his back. He called the others and no one answered.

"What's happening?" He asked himself. "It seems signal has been lost" aizawa added. "Bakugou, can you make a large explosion? So we can find mic or Todoroki. Make a large beam upwards " instructed the man with a scarf.

"Ugh fine" bakugou said not really meaning it, in fact, he wanted to find Todoroki as fast as he can.

"Here goes.." he said putting both palms together, he positioned it near his chest, warming his own arms and then finally bursting it upwards.

Suddenly a man with yellow hair cam screaming saying "SHOTAAAAAA!" He ran to them while screaming.
It was present Mic yelling.

He ran towards the sleepless man with black hair and hugged him. "Holy shi- oh... there's children. But Holy shit! The nomu as what the other person called it was super strong. I almost barely made it out alive" he sighed.

"What happened?" Aizawa asked him. "I don't even know!! There's this portal and he was gone! " he said while panting. "I need you to yell shoto's name, don't moan it you dumb ass, just tell him to make an ice tower upwards to know where he is" aizawa looked at Mic in an assertive tone.

"Why? You don't me moaning anyone's name but yours?" Mic snickered earning him a slam on his shoulder and a yell from bakugou saying "GET A ROOM YOU WHORE" He yelled annoyed since the teacher was taking too long.

"Fine geez" he laughed to himself while rubbing where Shota hit him.

"TODOROKI, IF YOU CAN HEAR ME, MAKE AN ICE TOWER UPWARDS, HELP US KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!"
He yelled with his quirk and suddenly the floor trembled as Ice covered the
Floor and an ice tower was made. "Let's go!" Iida yelled, pulling shinso on his back so he can start running.

.................

As the tower was made Shoto was panting, hiding in his creation as he knew the villains also heard the roar of Mic. He only had a few more minutes to last since he used too much of his quirk.

He decided to go ahead and hope that the teachers would arrive before the Villains could. He entered the ice tower and made a fire with wood so he wouldn't have to use his own quirk to regulate his body heat. It would tire him out more if used his quirk any more.

"Where are they?" He asked himself.
He rubbed his hands, trying not to close his eyes. He groaned as he felt sleep creep up on him.

Suddenly the earth shook and he felt stomps of people he wasn't familiar with. "It's not Katsuki.... this is more... larger" he told himself while closing his eyes and looking through the area with his quirk by searching through hear signatures.

There were... 3? He heard a man with the same raspy voice from earlier speak "Hurry up! Look for him while the heroes haven't arrived...." he heard that person stomp around... just like a child wanting a toy.

He cringed to himself remembering his father with the same look when he found out about his dual quirks... when he looked at him like he found a new toy.

Why did the Villains have to attack now? Did they plan this? Did they literally wait for a hurricane to come and then attack?" These thoughts ran through my mind as I curl up in a ball, covering my skin, red hair and anything that's distinctive through the ice.

I learned this by hiding from my father, being there but not there. Being invisible through the naked eye. Just hide parts of yourself that's too distinctive and then hid your presence by slowing your breathe and heartbeat....

I closed my eyes knowing that my other eye, the brown one will be easily seen because of it's hue.
The 3 people searched around, the man with the raspy voice was audibly gritting his teeth in annoyance.

I then heard explosions nearby....
Bakugou? I peeked slightly seeing him fly by.... how do I make myself... noticeable... without getting.. detected by the villains...

I can't think properly. The cold's getting to me.... wait...

I breathed in harshly then let out mist by heating my self through my organs, the cold inside was warming up and I heard the man again.
"THERE! He's there!" He yelled.

I decided to go all out and not bother making myself unnoticeable and made the mist again while holding onto a wall.

In one swift mostion, I flew upwards using my ice to launch myself and my fire to continue the launch.
I got to Katsuki and yelled "Kat!" He went to me and took my arm.
"What happened? " he asked me while looking through the frost in my body.

"It's nothing... the villains are there" I pointed to the mist. He nodded and guided me down. I saw Shinso and Aizawa there, alongside Mic and Iida.
"Todoroki!" They all said in Unison.
"The villains... they're... over... there" I say through pants as I lit myself up, removing all the frost.

The 4 ran to the mist and Katsuki started to prepare for flight until I grabbed his gauntlet.

I tried to regulated my body heat but it was too hard. I looked around and said "Kat... can I borrow you for a while?" I ask and he raised a brow.
"What do you mean by that?" He asked.

I roll my eyes and said "Just say yes" and pulled him over to me, sitting on the rock that was large enough to be seated on. "W-what do you want me to do?" He stuttered.

"Just shut up" I said and then he yelled until I cut him off. "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO D-" he stayed silent as I hugged him from behind. Put him on my lap and since the warmest parts of his body were his neck, stomach, arms and face.

I snuggled in his neck, put both arms on his stomach, feeling his slightly hard abs and then felt his face grew more heated. "W-w-what a-areee you d-doing?" He said trying to get off of my embrace.

"... you're hot " I muttered. Since I was literally near his ear he heard me and then he started making explosions through his palms. "W-what?!?!" He said a little high pitched.

"You're hot... and I'm freezing.... I can't regulate my body heat. Sorry for being blunt." I say and he stops squirming. I dig my face deeper into his back, he's really warm.

After about a few minutes I spoke up "Thanks.... I'm kinda tired..." I say and he nodded. I tap on his back signaling he can leave now and removed my embrace from him. I think I heard him... whimper? Or maybe it's just the wind... maybe.

"Let's go? We need to help them" I say.
He nodded and we started running, using our quirks to fly.

After that hug... I suddenly felt... energized? Like I felt motivated to continue and even felt warm inside.
I glance at Katsuki and he was still red. Hm....

We got over view on what was happening.

There was a lot of fighting and I saw Aizawa putting cuffs on a man with scars all over his body.

I drop down and help assist him.
"Why isn't he escaping? He can easiy melt the cuffs" I said. Aizawa then nodded and said "Specially designed cuffs... anti-quirk" he spoke. "Don't worry, he's now in my control " Shinso smiled at me and I nodded.

"Nice going" I smiled back and I look over and saw Kaminari stun the huge weird guy with his brain exposed.
"That one.... some of their comrades called it a 'Nomu' " I said and aizawa nodded.

"Where's the other one?" I asked the others. "So there's Scar man, The Nomu, and Mr. Muscle-y man.... where's the other guy with hands everywhere his body?" I ask and then Midoriya came running back.

"He ...escaped .... through... a .. portal" he said through pants. He needs to brush his teeth...

"We'll get him next time. For the mean time... we need the interrogate these 3 for their plans... I'll call the guards later to pick them up. Good work everyone! Uraraka, make them weightless and then sero and the others, pull them to U.A. for interrogation " Aizawa spoke tiredly.

"Mineta, add more of your ball to the Nomu and the guy with muscle thingys so they won't escape easily. Shoto, freeze this guy's body " he added.

I nodded while looking at the Man with too much scars...... wait.....
...

Scars.....

...my make up's almost gone .....

I freeze my left side and then that person... I'd have to endure the cold for now until I reapply my make up again. I sigh and went over to Iida.

"Iida" I call out. "Y-yes T-Todoroki"..... hmm... why is he stuttering?
"Can we like... ask Uraraka to make all of us zero gravity and you run for us. I'm kinda tired, sorry" I say.

He nodded and said "It's fine, with her quirk then it wouldn't weigh anything so it's okay" he smiled at me with flushed cheeks and dilated eyes....
Okay...
"Thanks..." I say as I walk to uraraka and told her the plan.

She then went to Sero and He taped all of us onto Iida along with the villains. Iida started running and then
Urarala worked her magic and made us float.

"What if Sero's tape stopped sticking and all of us started floating upwards until we go to the stratosphere and die since Uraraka can't removed her quirk suddenly because of fall impact" I say to myself.

Everyone looked at me with fear in their eyes. "...or maybe it'll stick and we'll be safe" I take all my words back. Iida kept running and everyone held onto sero's tape and each other, scared for their lives.

I felt someone nudge me and it was Shinso. "I think you killed them..." he snickered and I lightly laugh as well.
They were really scared.

Word Count: 4000

Wow, iz pufect forthawzand wrdz

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

54.3K 2.6K 30
When Katsuki Bakugou and Shouto Todoroki first meet each other in kindergarten, the last thing they want to be is friends. One a natural born leader...
274K 6.9K 23
Izuku Midoriya may seem like your average happy boy with a Quirk, who goes to school with a bright smile on his face.... However, his home life is in...
1.3K 77 21
Katsuki Bakugo is a hero on the verge of achieving everything he's ever dreamed of. Throwing himself in to his hero career right out of UA High, his...
1.6K 137 13
"I had everything... I had everything but the thing that, deep down, I wanted the most... I wanted to die." Not all wars are tangible. Shoto Todoroki...