π‡πžπ₯𝐩𝐒𝐧𝐠 π“π‘πžπ¦ π‡πžοΏ½...

By shaylawrites128

"i got patience, ma" roddy stated. "i ain't goin nowhere" More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37. 1 year later
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43. 5 Months later
44. after the birth
45.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54. Appreciation
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
70.
71.
73.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
90.
91.
92.
93.
94. time skip
95.
how to love - pop smoke
96.
97.
98.
99.
S O N Γ‰ T
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
im stuck
108.
109.
110.
one in a million - Toosii2x
111. 3 months later
112.
113.
114.
115.
π“π‡π€ππŠ π˜πŽπ”.
SECOND ACCOUNT & NEW BOOK

69.

1.4K 91 10
By shaylawrites128

- Vanessa Valor -
- Los Angeles, California -

"i'm so fucking nervous, it's unreal" i sighed as my makeup artist worked on my makeup.

today, august 17th 2020, me and roddy are getting married.

the past 3 years with roddy have been everything to me.. i know we've only been together for 3 years but honestly? i know i wanna be with him forever.

and he knows the same.

"alright, pretty!" she smiled as i stood up. i walked over to the mirror and smiled as Ny squealed.

i didn't want a big dress.. i just don't like that typa shit.

"you think roddys just as nervous?" i sighed turning to Ny and Nia 

"girl stop stressing! you'll be great" nia rubbed my shoulder. "i wish lucas would stop playin and propose already" i chuckled.

"i can't wait for y'all to have a baby" Ny added.

"me? what about you and pop's?! they gon be so beautiful" Ny playfully rolled her eyes.

"everybody's here except his mom with kenny and aaliyah.." i sighed.

"they'll be here any second"

"mommy!" my eyes snapped to the door as Aaliyah and kenny came running through it.

"my babies!" i smiled kneeling down wrapping my arms around both of them.

"Mommy and daddy getting married!" kenny jumped happily.

"i know i know baby shhh" i chuckled trying to keep him quiet. "you guys seen daddy?"

"aht aht" tanya (roddys mom) shook her head. "you know you gotta wait to see him" i groaned standing back up.

"i'm just nervous! i wanna see him" i sighed.

"i know baby. i'm gonna go get these two ready. rellys waiting for you, mama" she kissed my head. "you'll do great" i nodded and thanked her before she walked out with the kids.

relly's gonna be the one to give me away.. i don't have anybody from my family so i thought relly would be the best person.

"come on" Ny grabbed my hand. "you'll do great" i nodded taking a deep breath before walking out the room seeing relly outside the door.

everybody's in there.

their just waiting for me..

"ready?" he held his arm out.

i looked over at ny and nia and they both nodded.

"yea" i sighed walking towards him linking my hand around his arm.

- Rodrick Moore -

ever since i was a kid bro..

i've always imagined this day. i always looked forward to this day and now that i'm here.. it feels unreal.

"shit" i mumbled wiping under my eyes as bird chuckled lightly patting my shoulder watching my tears fall down my cheeks.

"you ain't seen her?" i shook my head. "i got it for you, man" he said pulling out a cloth for me to wipe my eyes with.

y'all have no idea how much Vanessa's changed me.

she's healed me.

"i'm just imagining what the fuck ima be like when i see her" bird chuckled lightly.

"you got me cryin man what the fuck" i chuckled as he wiped his eyes. "here she come bro"

"let's all stand for the bride" i bit my lip in nervousness as the doors opened.

and with that, i shook my head turning to look behind me as i felt the tears begin to stream down my cheeks.

"look at her man" bird rubbed my back. "look at your wife"

i wiped my eyes as i turned back to look at her as she walked down the isle with relly next to her.

Vanessa is in no doubt, the best thing that's ever happened to me.

even tho i took her in, she saved me.. she saved me from myself bro. i swear before Vanessa i was so lost.. trying to look for the right girl and i'd always look in the wrong places.

but then Vanessa came in and she changed me. she changed me for the better. she healed me.. which was something my own mother couldn't even do.

She made me a father.

and i thank her everyday for that.

because aaliyah and kenny are my world. they all are.

once she got next to me, my cheeks were stained at this point.

as she stared back at me, it just hit me how much i love her bro..

you never realize how lucky you are until you see the love of your life walk down that damn isle.

"Welcome and please be seated" the priest said.

"Thank you all for making the commitment to be here today as Vanessa and Rodrick pledge their love for one another and make a truly wonderful commitment of their own.
Life is made up of a series of commitments: work, friends, family, community, even to ourselves.. But making this marriage commitment to the one you love can be the most fulfilling of one's entire life" Vanessa grabbed my hands making me sigh and shake my head feeling more tears coming.

"Yes, it is a commitment of time, resources and emotion to another, but
marriage is the commitment you also make to yourself.
You commit to bettering yourself each and every day working to be the best possible partner you can be for your beloved.
And It's not just a commitment to give love, but also to allow yourself to be open enough to receive it back"

"Many of us have experienced the seemingly counterintuitive feeling that giving feels a lot more rewarding than receiving. Your whole body, your mind, your heart is filled with content and joy when you give and see how positively it affects those who are receiving. A healthy, happy marriage consists of two partners who are whole heartedly ready and willing to give and receive just as Vanessa and Rodrick so obviously are"

"And so now is the time for them to officially make the marriage commitment." Vanessa sighed as she fanned her face making me chuckle.

after we said our vows, we got straight into the point which made me become even more nervous then i originally was before..

"Do you, Rodrick take Vanessa to be your wife? To not only give love, support and understanding, but also to fully accept these things as well?" i nodded.

"i do"

"And do you, Vanessa, take Rodrick to be your husband? To not only give love, support and understanding, but also to fully accept these things as well?"

"i do" she sniffled as she held back her tears.

"Marriage is that wonderful commitment that allows you to give of yourself fully and freely each and every day. For each new day is a new opportunity to make your partner feel loved and appreciated which in turn fills you with that special feeling of joy. When both partners commit to each other fully, marriage becomes a never-ending circle of love and support"

ight no offense.. but can he hurry up? i'm tryna kiss her and get the fuck outta here so we can go head on that lil honeymoon 😩!

"And so marriage is one of the most selfless and at the same time wonderfully selfish commitments one can make and I am overjoyed to now officially introduce Mr. and Mrs. Moore. You may now kiss the bride"

i wasted no time in pulling her to me as everybody cheered when our lips connected.

she'll never understand how much i love her bro..

she's literally my everything.

"i love you so fucking much" i said laying my forehand on hers as everybody continued to cheer.

"i love you too, Mr moore"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 74.4K 103
"Long as I'm livin', a nigga won't touch you and get away wit' that shit." Started ✨07/24/17 Completed ✨10/17/17
230K 11K 50
~Season one ~ "When the rain hit the ground and the dirt turn to mud When the loyalty get real you treat yo homies like yo blood Stack yo cash up cu...
58.3K 3.3K 37
"Well, well, well. Trouble in paradise? I don't blame the guy for cheating on you. You have nothing to provide anyway." He sneered. ...
1.3M 44.9K 38
"So let it go for me." 11/9/2021-11/17/2021