Promise- Minsung

By Skz_forever15

A long time ago, the Western Lee Kingdom was promised a bride for the then infant, Prince Lee Minho. The King... More

What's up?
Prologue I
Prologue II
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One (Ending)
Epilogue I
Sequel Notice!

Epilogue II

2.5K 121 97
By Skz_forever15

(One Thousand Fifty Two Years Later)

(AN: This Epilogue is separate from the sequel.)

"You've got to be kidding me," Minho muttered as he stared up at the tower building in front of him, his bag clenched around his shoulder. "So this is JYP, huh?"

"Are you seriously just going to stand there and stare. It's just a new building," Bang Chan clapped him on the shoulder and guided him inside. "You know, the show is going to begin soon, so I'm going to have to pull some other guys together. What do you think?"

"I don't know anyone," Minho protested as they walked inside. "I'm serious, I know no one here other then you and Hyunjin and Seung-min."

"You talking about us?" Hyunjin popped in around Bang Chan's shoulders, glancing back at where Seung-min was staring down at his phone. "Put that down, will you? You're going to run into something!"

"Sorry," Seung-min put his phone away and looked around. "Why are we stopping here?"

"Don't you just want to cherish the thought of being inside JYP?" Hyunjin barked at him, dragging him along.

"We're heading upstairs," Bang Chan clarified as he followed Hyunjin and Seung-min with Minho. "There are a few guys that I have my eye on. I'm not too sure what type of team we're going to make, but we can at least start by being friends."

"Sounds good," Minho nodded. "By the way-"

"Felix!" Bang Chan suddenly waved towards the elevator where a small younger boy with cute round cheeks was going up in the elevator. "You're here!"

"Oh, Hyung!" Felix smiled and waved.

"This is Felix, I'm sure you've seen him around before," Bang Chan introduced him to the rest of the group in the elevator which was slightly awkward because of the very close proximity. "He's from Australia, but his Korean is getting better."

"Hello," Felix greeted them and Minho nodded. "Hello!"

"By the way," Hyunjin scratched his head. "I heard that you're making music with some other guys. Who are they? Are you going to make a group or something?"

"Oh yeah, they're great!" Bang Chan grinned. "That's Seo Changbin and Han Jisung. They're really good, by the way. A little crazy, but still really good. They'll be here today as well, so we'll meet them upstairs."

"Cool," Minho nodded as he stared at the numbers go by on the elevator screen. He let Bang Chan go off into his English conversation with Felix. He couldn't pretend he knew what was going on there, so he fell into his own little world.

The elevator dinged and it's door opened. Outside, they found two boys talking down the hall, the only people in sight since everyone else was probably in studios already.

"Those two, who-"

"Woojin Hyung! Jeongin!" Bang Chan clearly knew everyone here already as he caught the other two's attention. "We're all here! This is great!"

"Changbin isn't here yet," Woojin grinned as he walked over and greeted the group. "Hey guys. I'm Kim Woojin, this is Yang Jeongin. I think we're all going to be working together more from here on out."

"That's right," Bang Chan agreed. "We're going to have a lot of time for introductions later, but Changbin and Jisung won't be joining us for a little while since they had something else in their schedule to go to. What do you all want to do?"

"I want some coffee," Hyunjin raised his hand. "I want an Iced Americano."

"Coffee sounds good," Minho agreed as he looked down at his phone. "Is there a nice coffee place around here?"

"Just down the street there's a little cafe that we can go to," Jeongin said quietly, pointing to Minho's map on his phone. "It's not big, but it's got nice pastries and nice coffee!"

"How old are you?" Minho asked as he peered down at Jeongin's small face. "Are you old enough to drink coffee?"

"I'm fourteen," Jeongin laughed as he followed an excited Hyunjin back down the way that Minho and his small group had come. "I can drink coffee!"

"I'm not so sure about that," Minho joked as they followed the other to the elevator.

"Wow..." making commotion in the elevator once more, Seung-min and Hyunjin were watching a BTS stage, staring at their sunbaes. "They're so amazing," Hyunjin whispered as he watched Jeon Jungkook dance on stage. "I really want to be like them."

"Good luck!" Seung-min laughed. "I just want to meet Day6. I wish I could play instruments like them!"

"They're not around here, are they?"

"Not often," Bang Chan shook his head as he led the way out to the street and down the street towards the cafe. "But they might pop in once in a while and you can see them or Got7 sunbaes sometimes."

"I know you're close with the Got7 sunbaenims," Hyunjin looked jealous. "I really look up to Jin-young sunbaenim."

"That's just because you look like him!" Minho teased as they walked into the cafe. "Don't worry though, I think you're more handsome."

"Aw, thanks!"

The seven boys split up to order coffee and get something to eat on their own. Minho glanced around at the sweet treats and breathed in the scent of baking goods. "This is nice."

"Oh, they say they'll meet us here," Bang Chan suddenly commented, just loud enough for Minho to hear him. Thinking nothing of it, Minho grabbed a small treat to eat and moved to the front to pay for it.

"You know," Hyunjin came up behind Minho. "I went to some fair a few days ago and there was this really old lady there that said she could read past lives!"

"Oh really?" Minho raised an eyebrow and chuckled. "What did she say? Were you the king?"

"Of course not! No one is a king in their past life! I was a noble man, friend of some royal person and I was rich! I swear, if what she said was correct, I had so much money back then! How come that's not like real life?" he groaned.

"Ha!" Minho put his arm around Hyunjin's neck and led him over to where the rest of their group was beginning to sit down. Minho sat down in one of the last three empty chairs, which might have been a mistake because either Jisung or Changbin was going to sit down next to him and Minho had no idea who these people were.

"Did Hyunjin tell you about that past life lady?" Seung-min asked, leaning in across the table. "He told me about it and I didn't believe him so I went the next day and I asked her what my past life was and she told me that I was also a noble man in my past life. Do you think that's what she tells everyone?"

"Nah, probably not. She has to change it up every once in a while, or nobody would ever go visit her stall," Woojin took a sip of his coffee. "But that's a nice story. I wonder if you two were friends or not."

"Maybe..."

"Oh, they're coming," Bang Chan looked up from his phone and looked outside the cafe. "Anyone see two guys coming this way?"

"Be more specific please!"

"Two handsome guys coming this way?"

"Oh, I see them," Felix said quietly as he pointed out at two young men who were just stepping inside the cafe.

For a moment, Minho had to stop and remember how to breath again. He didn't know why he was freaking out until the two guys walked over to their table and sat down in the two empty seats next to Minho.

"Took you long enough!" Bang Chan joked as he downed some of his drink. "Guys, this is Seo Changbin," he motioned towards the young man with the sharp pointed jawline. "And this is Han Jisung," he motioned to the boy sitting next to Minho.

"Nice to meet you," both newcomers bowed their heads to the group.

"Bang Chan tells me that we'll be working together more now," Changbin started, his stare going around the group before it landed on Felix and his smile widened. "I look forward to it."

"So do I," Han Jisung bowed his head and smiled. "I think we'll be a good group."

"I wish we could be like Day6..."

"Not everything is about Day6!"

"Anyways, Jisung, Changbin, these are the rest of the guys. Felix, Jeongin, Woojin, Hyunjin, Seung-min and Minho."

Everyone was greeting each other now, but Minho was still having a hard time just thinking. There was something that was making him nervous just sitting next to this Han Jisung.

"Is something wrong?"

While Minho had been distracted, Jisung had turned to stare at him in concern. "You don't look so good. Are you feeling sick?"

"No, no," Minho shook his head, clearing his thoughts. "I'm sorry, that was rude. It's nice to meet you, I'm Lee Minho."

"Nice to meet you," Jisung bowed his head again. "I'm Han Jisung."

Minho nodded and Jisung turned away and joined the conversation occurring between the other guys. But still, Minho couldn't seem to begin to think straight. Something... his chest was aching. What was this? Was he dying?

"Guys, it's going to rain," Jeongin pointed out as he glanced outside, seeing the raindrops beginning to fall. "That looks like lightning."

"What?" Seung-min squeaked right before a small flash of lightning lit up the sky. "Ack!"

Bang Chan stood up and walked to the entrance, leaning his head out to stare up at the sky. "The cloud is pretty big, it won't be ending any time soon."

"Should we head back?"

"I think I'm going to stay here," Minho leaned back in his chair, staring out as rain began to pelt the ground, running down the window in streams.

"Me too," Jisung agreed, nodding his head. "I don't think I want to go out there in a storm."

"Well, I have just a single umbrella," Changbin walked over to the door and took the umbrella he had left there. Looking around, he stopped Felix who was just about to follow Bang Chan outside. "Do you want to share this with me?"

Felix hesitated, before nodding. "Thank you."

Changbin smiled back. "You're welcome."

That left just Minho and Jisung inside the small, comfortable cafe as they both ended up watching the rain run down the outside window.

"Does the lightning scare you?" Jisung suddenly asked randomly after a few silent moments. "I mean, not like a kid, but you know-"

"I got you," Minho reassured him as he sat back and crossed his arms. "Uh... I guess so? I don't really think about it. What about you?"

There was a moment before Jisung turned to face Minho with a slight flush on his face. "I don't think so either. I think it's just that the sky is mad at someone for doing something bad."

"Oh really?" Minho found himself smiling, even though nothing Jisung had said had really made him want to. "I guess you might be right."

"Next time it rains, let's come back here together. I think I like just sitting here with you," Jisung looked over at Minho. "Sorry if that makes you uncomfortable-" his cheeks flushed.

"No, no!" Minho quickly shook his head. "I'd like that. Next time it rains, we'll come back here and drink warm coffee. It's on me."

"Oh really? You promise?" Jisung winked.

Minho couldn't help but widen his smile. "I promise."

(AN: WOOOO! We did it! That's a lot of chapters and it took us about a year and a half, but we're finally done! Thank you for following this story and showing it lots of love! I really appreciate all the voting and commenting that you guys do, and just for taking the time to read this! I really love you guys, and I hope that you'll like me for future stories as much as you liked this one!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 15.2K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
1.5M 92.8K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
2.6M 148K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
997K 24K 42
Limited Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Whi...