Bleeding Love [Antoine Griezm...

By IAmTheMasterpiece

Neymar Jr, a famous and talented footballer from Brazil that plays for the FC Barcelona and the Brazilian nat... More

Bleeding Love [Antoine Griezmann & Neymar]
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Chapter LIV
Chapter LV
Chapter LVI
Chapter LVII
Chapter LVIII
Chapter LIX
Chapter LX
Chapter LXI
Chapter LXII
Chapter LXIII
Chapter LXIV
Chapter LXV
Chapter LXVI
Chapter LXVII
Chapter LXVIII
Chapter LXIX
Chapter LXX
Chapter LXXI
Chapter LXXII
LXXIII
Chapter LXXIV
Chapter LXXV
Chapter LXXVI
Chapter LXXVII
Chapter LXXVIII
Chapter LXXIX
Chapter LXXX
Chapter LXXXI
Untitled Part 82
LXXXII
LXXXIII
LXXXIV
LXXXV
LXXXVI
LXXXVII
LXXXVIII
LXXXIX
XC
XCI
XCII
XCIII
XCIV
XCV
XCVI
XCVII
XCVIII
XCIX
C
CI
CII
CIII
CIV
CV
CVI
CVII
Chapter CVIII
CIX
CX
CXI
CXII
XCIII
CXIV
CXV
Not Over Yet....
Untitled Part 120

Chapter XXXVII

2.9K 88 32
By IAmTheMasterpiece

After twenty-six hours of being in airports and airplanes I finally got to San Sebastian, Spain. I claimed my luggage and called a cab. I asked the driver to take me to a hotel close to where I had been living with Antoine.

I checked in and as soon as I was set in, I called James, like I promised I would. He had gotten to France three hours before I came here.

"Hello?"

"Hola, James!" I said excitedly.

"Margie, hola! How are you? Where are you?"

"I'm good, I just arrived at this hotel about ten minutes away from my flat, I mean, Antoine's flat."

"When are you going for your stuff?"

"Maybe in a few hours, it's just 6:00 a.m. here so it's too early."

"Brazil plays today against Germany, you know?"

"Is it today? Has time passed this quickly?"

"I'm afraid so, we lost one entire day flying." James said. "Will you watch the match?"

"Probably, I'm not sure. Will you?"

"Yes, I want to see who wins. Honestly, I want Germany to win."

"They probably will win." I said. "So, how are Daniela and Salome?"

"They are both sleeping, but they are good."

"Say hi to them for me when they wake up."

"I will."

"And how are you?"

"I'm fine, really tired though. Salome didn't sleep at all in the last flight. Do you know what is it like to take care of a toddler for like seven hours in a plane?"

"No, but I can imagine."

"I walked all around the plane, following her. She just couldn't stay in her seat and Daniela was sleeping so it was just me. I swear it was one of the best and longest workouts I have ever had. My body is aching right now."

"I bet." I said chuckling. "Just imagine when you have another one."

"Right now I doubt I'll have another kid, I won't have strength to take care of two."

"You sound like a forty-year-old man." I said.

"I feel like one right now." He whined.

"Why don't you go catch some sleep before she wakes up."

"Good idea."

"I'll talk to you later then." I said. "Bye, James!"

"Bye Margie!"

After I hung up I went to the restaurant to have breakfast and also to get the newspaper, I needed to look for flats or something to rent, I couldn't live in a hotel. But today wasn't a good one, the properties were too far, too big, or too expensive. I sighed in frustration. I needed my computer to search and find something faster but it was in Antoine's flat.

I paid for the food and went out, I needed some fresh air. I walked for almost an hour without a direction. I just put on my headphones and blocked out the rest of the world for a while. It was good to be back.

Then I decided to go to my university which wasn't that far away from where I was. I needed to see if they could transfer me back to the university in France. It was the best plan I had so far.

I arrived at the place and went straight to the information office, I was lucky to find the place opened.

"Buenos dias." I greeted with a small smile.

"Buenos dias." The woman said. "How can I help you?"

"I am starting my last year and I wanted to know if I could be transferred." I said to her. "I studied my first year at The Université Lille II in France and I was wondering if I could go back there."

"Any reason why?"

"Personal issues." I said flatly.

"Alright, I will talk to the university and I will call you back in a few days, what is your full name?"

"Marguerita Arianna Abelie Voltolini." I said name by name, as she typed them.

"Okay, I have here all your information. Your career, grades, address and phone number." She said. "I will call you and tell you if they can still accept you, Miss Voltolini."

"Thank you so much." I said.

I left and went straight back to the hotel. I took a bus this time. I just wanted to lay on a bed and sleep. I was confused. I didn't know if I should go back to France but right not it seemed like the best idea.

And just as I was going inside my room I heard my phone and also felt it vibrating in my pocket. I thought it was James but it was my best friend from university, Emilia. I hadn't talked to her in weeks, I missed her.

'Margie! I've heard the French squad is back so I assume you are back too, are you up to come to my house and watch Brazil against Germany in a few hours?'

I read her message and hesitated on what to answer, I was in those moods when you don't really want to see anyone, when you only want to wear some loose T-shirt and sweatpants but I also wanted to see my best friend, and maybe it would do me some good to have a distraction from the mess my life had been lately.

'Hola Emi! I came back today so I will rest for a bit and then I'll drop by, I would love to see you again.' I typed. 'Do you want me to bring you something?'

'That's great! Can't wait to see you! And no thanks, I already have some food and drinks here, so I have everything I need.'

I was lucky to find something to wear that was acceptable in my suitcase, almost everything was dirty by now. I needed to go for the rest of my clothes and clean all these clothes too. I put on a pair of jeans and a big black T-shirt, I looked good and I was comfortable, so it was a win-win situation.

So just at dinner time I headed out, with a sweater in hand and my cell phone in the other. I took a bus, my car was another thing I should look for at Antoine's house.

I knocked on the door when I got to Emilia's house. She had a really big house, with three bedrooms, two living rooms, a playroom with a ping-pong table and a pool table too, she also had a pool and a massive garden.

She opened the door and in less than a second I was in her arms, she was almost chocking me to say the truth.

"I'm so happy to see you!" She exclaimed when she let go of me, her amber eyes were shining with happiness. "Come on in!"

When I walked inside I saw a few familiar faces. Erik, Alejandro, Isabella, Lucas and Antonio were in there. Lucas and Erik were in our class, Isabella was Emilia's neighbour, Antoinio was her cousin and Alejandro was in our university but studying something else. We were all very good friends.

"Margie!" they all said at the same time when they saw me.

"Hi guys!" I exclaimed.

"How was Brazil?" Ale asked me, who was wearing a Brazil jersey with the number 10 written in the back.

"Amazing!" I said smiling. "I went to Salvador, Porto Alegre, Rio de Janeiro, Natal, Brasilia and Fortaleza. They were all beautiful cities."

"I would do anything to be in your place." Erik said. "I would love to go to a World Cup."

"Who wouldn't?" Antonio said.

While we waited for the match to start, we went to play ping-pong. Lucas and I were the best at it. Antonio was drinking her fourth beer and was starting to see two balls instead of one so he was the one losing the most.

"I won't give you any more." Emi warmed him.

"He just can't handle alcohol." Isabella said. "I've drunk more than him and I'm still sober!"

"Whatever you say, Isa!" Erik said.

"So, Margie, where is Antoine?" Lucas asked me while we played like our eight match of ping-pong.

"Uh, he's, well, uh, he is..."

"Guys, come here!" Emi called us, saving me.

We all went to the living room, where we could see the players standing in line, the match was about to start. I ran to take a seat on the couch that was in front of the TV, Antonio sat on my right and Erik on my left, Emi sat next to Antonio. Isabella sat on another couch with Lucas and Alejandro lied on the floor in front of us.

"Who do you think will win?" Emi asked.

"I want Brazil to win just because I like it better." Alejandro said.

"Isn't it obvious?" Isabella said, pointing to his Brazil jersey. "I want Brazil to win just because I like Neymar."

"He won't even play." Lucas exclaimed.

"What? Why not?" She asked in shock.

"He was injured." I said. Isabella wasn't really into football, just into the football players.

"I had no idea!" She said. "Oh well."

"Germany will win though." Antonio said. "Brazil is missing Neymar and Thiago Silva, two of their best players."

"I think Germany will win too." Emi said. "I'm sure you want Brazil to win because Germany eliminated France, right Margie?"

"Oh no, I have nothing against them. They were best than France and if they play well tonight then they'll win. I don't really care who wins."

The match finally started, Antonio went for another beer quickly to not miss anything. Isabella kept saying that certain players were very attractive, I couldn't help but to tell her to shut up, we were here to watch football, not the players. Lucas and Alejandro agreed with me.

It didn't take long for Thomas Müller to score at the eleventh minute. Antonio, Erik, Lucas and Emi cheered. I didn't really care who wins, of course it would be nice for Brazil to win, just because I knew Neymar and all but besides that I didn't really care.

"Ha, I told you Germany is going to win!" Antonio said to Alejandro.

"It's only the eleventh minute, Tono! Anything can happen in the eighty or so minutes that are left of the game." Ale said without a worry, he was sure his team would win.

And he was right, anything could happen, twelve minutes later Germany was at Brazil's goal again. Klose tried to score but the goalkeeper stopped the shot but the ball landed on Klose's feet again and this time he didn't miss, Germany has just scored his second goal and Klose had just turned into the player that had scored more goals in world cups.

"Yeah, Brazil can win this." Antonio said sarcastically, Alejandro just gave him the finger. "Don't get upset Ale! I'm sure..."

"Goal!" Antonio was interrupted by the narrator, Germany had scored again only a minute later.

"Wow." Emi said.

Toni Kroos had scored this goal, and only two minutes later scored another one. I gasped as I saw Kroos scoring the fourth for Germany, this was unbelievable. Germany was unstoppable right now.

"I would take that shirt off if I were you, Ale." Antonio said. "This is just humiliating."

But the slaughter wasn't over for Brazil, at the twenty-ninth minute, only three minutes later, Sami Khedira scored the fifth goal for Germany. We were all in shock, watching the game with our mouths hanging open and our eyes were probably double their normal size. This was not expected at all.

I saw the back of Ale and read the name written on his jersey. I just could wonder what kind of thoughts and emotions were going through Neymar's mind and heart, his team was losing and was being humiliated, you don't see a 5-0 score on a semi-final every day, especially when Brazil is the host, they had some kind of advantage playing on their own country.

"That was amazing." Antonio said when the first half ended. "I'm going for another beer, someone want one, as well?"

"No more beers!" Emi said firmly. "I swear that if you grab one more I'll kick you out!"

He sighed and sat back on the couch, in between Emi and me. He crossed his arms and looked pretty upset. He knew Emi wasn't joking around.

"Let's see if they score more goals now!" Lucas said as the second time started.

We refocused on the match, it seemed like the Brazilian players hadn't woken up yet. Germany was closest to score the sixth than Brazil to score their first goal. I felt sorry for them, it must be awful to lose that way.

"Goal!" The narrator shouted. "Goal! Goal! Gooooal!"

Andre Schürrle, who had been only around ten minutes in the field scored. Germany 6 - Brazil 0. And it seemed like Germany wasn't satisfied with it because Schürrle scored another goal ten minutes later, and it was such an amazing goal, the best so far, at least in my opinion.

"Can you believe this?" Lucas asked, we all shook our heads.

Mesut Özil did a shot but missed by just a bit, he just missed the eight goal for his team so instead Brazil managed to score a goal on the ninetieth minute, Oscar did it. At least they scored one, it wasn't that big relief but better than going without a goal. The match finally ended, the score being 7-1, it was very shocking.

"Well, that was a good match." Emi commented.

"Yeah." Erik agreed. "A great match.

"Guys, it's quite late, do you want to stay?" Emi asked us.

"Yes." Lucas, Erik and Isabella said excitedly.

"Yeah, that would be great." Alejandro said.

"What about you two?" Emi asked me and Antonio.

"I don't know." I said.

Antonio was already falling asleep on the couch so that was definitely a yes to Emi's question. We used to do some kind of sleepovers like this but I stopped staying after a while, Antoine didn't like it that much.

"Please! It's 12:00! Just call Antoine and explain it to him!" Emi said to me.

I had no car, and of course no one here would give me a lift and it was too late for me to be out, I didn't even know if there were still buses working at the time. So the only thing I could do was to accept Emilia's offer. I nodded at her and she jumped excitedly as she cheered.

"You can sleep in my bed with me!" Emi said. "Antonio apparently will stay here, so you can all go upstairs and decide who to sleep with."

We all went upstairs and the boys undressed to their underwear, Isabella took off her trousers and wore Lucas' T-shirt to sleep, they shared a bed, Erik and Alejandro shared the other one.

"Here." Emi said, giving a pair of pyjama shorts and the T-shirt that matched the shorts.

"Thanks."

"It's good to see you again." Emi said to me. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too."

"I thought you wouldn't stay! But I'm glad you are here!"

"Yeah, me too." I said smiling.

I went to the bathroom and changed in the clothes Emilia had given me. They smelled just like her and it felt weird but it wasn't like if I had never worn anything of her before. I put my own clothes in a chair next to the bed so I could find them tomorrow without a problem.

Emilia was already in her bed, on the right side of it. She was reading something on her phone because she had her glasses on and only wears them when she is reading something, and as I saw her phone I remembered mine. It only had forty percent of battery so I better turned it off because I had no charger available here, my phone was a Samsung Galaxy and hers was an iPhone.

"Could you please turn off the lights?" Emilia asked me just as I was putting my phone on top of my clothes.

"Sure." I said and crossed all her room to turn off the lights and tried my hardest to not trip on my way back to the left side of the bed where I was going to sleep.

"You should come more often." Emilia said. "Anyway, good night Margie."

"Good night." I said and then pulled the covers over me.

_____________________________________________________________

Hello guys! I feel like forever since I last updated! How are you all?
This chapter is a bit different, there is no Neymar or Antoine and I introduced other people into the story, I hope you all like it!
I would appreciate it if you leave me comments about your opinions! :)
And I had 30k views but then out of nowhere I only had 20ish views.... like what??? lol but anyway thanks for the views, for the votes and for the cooments! You're all amazing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 356 11
AN ANTOINE GRIEZMANN FAN-FICTION - It happened so unexpectedly, somewhere even more unexpected. But, your flight has never been better. He was a co...
34.5K 616 24
Neymessi story Leo is back whith Neymar in Paris. Leo has had a hard time settling in Paris so he gets himself a cat. Neymar comes to visit him ofte...
13.4K 201 13
All bets are off. He knows he already won. (Mature warning: Violence, drinking, smoking, smut, stalking)
71.4K 1.5K 36
When a girl from South Korea moves to France and ends up meeting Neymar Jr Complete