Abyss of Fire (Finished)

By JagPanther44

A soldier from the grim dark of the 41st Millennium dies in servitude to his god, The Emperor of Mankind. His... More

Glory in Death
Stranger of the Leaf
Tale of Horrors
War Hound [ Gore Warning ]
A Sobering Truth
Vital Question
Power of a Name
The Reaper (Warning)
A Broken Soul
Konoha Executioner (Warning⚠️)
The Reaper vs The Hound
A Dog to Heel
Reaper of Souls
Slaughterhouse
The Reaper meets a Sannin
The Four Rivals
Hellfire [Warning]
Bane of the Mist [Warning]
Assassination Attempt
Partners in Crime
Authors Note
These Colors Don't Run
Martyr No More
A Saints Arrival
War in the Mist [Warning]
Savior in Midnight Clad
Ave Dominus Nox
Voting Time [Closed]
Two Kings
Thank You
Devil Unleashed [Warning ⚠️]
Welcome Home
Feral Blossom
Raijin Sensei
Crimson Gaze
Brothers in Arms
Snake vs Reaper [Warning]
King Kobura
Wolves of Humanity
Invite from a Goddess ⚠️
Preliminaries Begin
A Lesson in Fear ⚠️
Bearers of the Word
A Serpents Wrath
On the Prowl ⚠️
Wills of Iron
Cheers my Friends
A Coat of Red
Imperialis Konoha ⚠️
Snake Hunt
March of the Dead Men
Authors Note

Blood Bath (Warning)

3.9K 70 31
By JagPanther44

Disclaimer: Once more, I do not own any of the art involved in this story and they belong to their respective owners and franchises, I only have control of the OC involved. This chapter is gonna be bloody, not even gonna sugar coat it. The Reaper will be hunting.

Konoha Hospital

   Groaning loudly, Raijin opens his eyes and is caught by surprise that he isn't in the Inuzuka compound but a sterilized and well kept hospital room. What surprises him even more, is when he looks to his right he sees Tsume sitting in a chair, her head resting on the bed sheets, 'what is she doing here?', he thinks while raising a brow in curiosity. This curiosity turns to slight panic as he looks around the room and sees that non of his gear is present, his panic subsides when he hears a feminine yawn. Looking back towards Tsume he notices she has finally woken up, her gaze fixed on him and he feels himself tenses up, believing her to be here to finish him off. That is quickly dashed when she lunges onto the bed and pulls him into a suffocating hug, his head firmly pressed against her breasts.
  "I thought you were gonna bleed to death." Her voice shook slightly, as she tried to hide her tears against his shirt. Tsume was not one to appear emotional in front of others who weren't here family, but something about Raijin made her feel comfortable, even though he beat her to a bloody pulp three days ago.
  "How long have I been in this place?" A sigh comes from the older woman, as she is still getting over the fact he woke up.
  "You have been in here for three days, the medical nin thought you'd be in a coma for months because of the blood loss." Eyes widening Raijin attempts to get out of the bed and is stopped by Tsume.
  "Calm down, Raijin, you just woke up for Kami's sake." Raijin looks at her before relaxing against the pillow of the bed,  his head resting against the wall while he looks straight ahead. She moves closer to him and raises her hand, gently running her fingers through his short hair.
  "Do you know when I'll be released?" Still running her fingers through his hair, she smirks, 'he already wants to get back out on missions'.
"The medical nin that if you woke up sooner than they expected, they'd give you a quick check up before releasing you." Nodding his head in understanding, Raijin could feel himself calming down from his usual tense state of mind, Tsume running her fingers through his hair and slightly against his scalp made him at ease for the first time in his entire life. Tsume, not wanting to push her boundaries, gently guides Raijin's head to rest against her breasts. A satisfied smirk played out on her face, though he obviously could not see it.
  "You want to know what I would've asked for if you yielded?" Her calming voice whispers into his ears while he rests.
  "What would you have asked for?" Tsume stops herself from chuckling at the much more calmer voice coming from him.
  "I would've had you join my clan?" Raijin leans his head up to stare into her eyes, trying to see if she was telling the truth or not.
  "Why?" Tsume blushes, she didn't imagine he would actually ask for her reasons of wanting him in the clan.
  "Well, I-" Her statement is cut off as three medical nin walk into the room. Tsume comes close to yelling at them, but thinks better of it as she moves herself from the bed to the chair.
  "We didn't expect you would wake up this early." One of the medical nins reiterates what Tsume already told Raijin.
   "So I have heard, can you release me from here so I may go about my responsibilities?" A soft sigh comes from Tsume, she should've known he would want to go right back to training and out on missions.
  "Certainly, if you could stand from the bed we can go over the check up in this room." Raijin nods as he starts to get up from the bed, unbeknownst to him, he was onto wearing undergarments which where form fitting boxers that leaves nothing to the imagination. Two of the medical nins who are women, look away and blush heavily, while Tsume herself fully stares at him, both his up and lower body. The only other male in the room, that being one of the three medical nins, walks up to Raijin and does a quick once over check up, checking to make sure that the cuts have healed properly and that nothing was heavily damaged such as tendons or joints.

  Backing away from Raijin, the medical nin checks off a piece of paper on a clipboard, having checked all things necessary.
  "Well, Mr.Krieg, you are free to return to duty. Your equipment and uniform can be found in the closet, have a good day." With those words, the medical nin turns and leaves the room with the others. Not saying a word, Raijin walks over to the closet in the room and opens the door, his equipment and uniform is all neatly hanging, or sitting off to the side. Reaching in he starts to get dressed, Tsume meanwhile watches him with a blush on her cheeks, unfortunately for her because of Raijin's training and years of warfare, it will be a while before he notices if she or any other woman has taken an interest in him.
  "Going to rendezvous with my son and the team for a mission?" She chuckles, knowing that Kiba will probably try and start a fight with him because of what happened three days ago.
  "Either more missions or to train, I'll find that out when I go to the Hokage's Mansion." Tsume nods to herself, biting her lip softly before speaking again.
  "Well, whatever mission you get assigned, don't get yourself killed." The dark lenses of Raijin's mask gaze at her, she can hear the raspy sound of air being filtered through the mask.
  "Don't worry about me, madam." A sad smile graces Tsume's face as she walks out of the room, following behind Raijin. He didn't notice it, but clasped in her hand the entire time was the necklace he left at the compound before he passed out from blood loss. Exiting the hospital, Raijin gives her a respectful nod before going his own way. She reaches her hand out but stops herself, not wanting to appear like some hormonal teenager trying to gain his attention. Instead, she watches him walk away with a smirk on her face, 'he will be mine one day', her smirk turns into a smile while she holds the necklace close to her chest before heading back to the clan compound.

Hokage Mansion

  Arriving at the home of the Hokage, Raijin walks through the halls in silence, reaching the office of the Hokage he is allowed entry, unsurprisingly his team alongside Kurenai stand in front of the Hokage's desk. Hiruzen, seeing the Kriegsman he's come to know, gives a small smirk as he heard the tale of him fighting Tsume and beating her. For someone not yet considered a Chūnin to beat a Jōnin, and also to kill a high leveled Chūnin during a mission is no small feat at all. What made him almost not believe the story he heard from Kiba, was the fact that Raijin didn't use any jutsu at all, only his speed and sheer strength, but also having the skill to harness them both.
  "Raijin, it is good to see you are cleared from the hospital. I could give you a couple days off if you wish, considering everything." A negative head shake from Raijin is all Hiruzen needs to know, he knew the young man wouldn't accept the opportunity to take a break.
  "What is the mission, sir?" Hiruzen looks to Kurenai to explain the mission, as he already briefed her and the rest of the team on the details.
  "The Hokage received a contract to hunt down some missing nin from the Hidden Sand Village, three of them killed their team leader and fled to the Land of Fire. Intel says they took over a small civilian village about two weeks travel from here." Raijin seethes at the thought of 'missing nin' as they were called, they were traitors in the purest form of the word in his mind, they deserved a traitors death.
  "What is the bounty?" Kurenai smirks, knowing that would be his next question. The rest of the team pale slightly, because they remember the last time that Raijin fought missing nin and the absolute horror he committed.
  "Bounty for the entire mission is 200,000 Ryō, for each individual missing nin its 20,000 as an additional benefit. The contract is a kill contract, so this will be a fight to the death." Raijin can't help the small smirk that comes to his face, hidden by the mask his team can't see or tell what he's thinking.
  "When do we leave?" Hiruzen chuckles softly, smoke coming from his mouth as he does.
  "We leave tomorrow, we don't know what they've done to the civilians of that small village so time is of the essence." A small nod is what she receives in return before Raijin turns and leaves the office, knowing he has much to prepare and to pack. The rest of the team follow minutes later, going there separate ways after leaving the building. Raijin himself went to his room in the mansion, going about his normal routine of cleaning all his weapons and equipment. Finished with the cleaning he would pack what clothes he had for the mission, two weeks was a nothing compared to the years spent sieging entire planets. Double checking to make sure he had what was needed, he would finally get ready for the night and lay down in his bed, right as the sun was setting.

  Waking the next day, Raijin was up befor the sun had even begun to rise. After getting dressed in his uniform and making sure he had all his weapons and equipment, he would leave the mansion and head towards the main gates of the village. Going out in missions was almost nostalgic for Raijin, sure, he wasn't with his fellow guardsmen of Krieg and he wasn't laying siege to planets and cities, but breaking away from the monotony that is everyday life was a breath of fresh air to the seasoned war veteran. Reaching the gates of the village, Raijin leans against the wall as he waits for his teammates to arrive. He knows most of them will arrive when the sun is closer to rising, but a habit of fighting from dawn til dusk and dusk til dawn continuously for weeks on end with barely any sleep, has its way of sticking around. Slowly, each member of the team arrives with Kurenai being first followed by Hinata, Shino, and lastly Kiba alongside his companion Akamaru.
  "Remember the mission briefing, this is a kill contract. We can't allow these missing nin to survive or to escape... what is required to show proof I will leave for Raijin to collect. You three are prepared for this mission, but you are not prepared for what Raijin needs to do. Let's move out." With those words, all three of them take off down the road before cutting off into the trees, and jumping from limb to limb.

One Week later

   After traveling for a week and making good time, the team was currently placed in an ambush position around the small village that the three missing nin took over. The team was spread out so they could all attack from different areas at once, Raijin was currently sitting in a tree, keeping himself concealed from daylight as he gazed down at the village below him. He could see that the missing nin were using the civilians as slave labor, something he's seen before during his time in the guard and going from one world to the next. One of the missing nin finally came into view, he had a clear shot but wanted to make this a personal fight, 'traitors deserve a traitors death', he thought to himself while looking at the missing nin.
"Eyes on one of the targets, I'm moving in to eliminate."  No response comes over the headset before Raijin launches himself like a bolt from the tree, flying through the air towards the missing nin below. Drawing his sword he brings it to bare, the missing nin looks up and dodges out of the way just as Raijin lands in the exact spot they were once standing in.
  "What the hell?!" The missing nin yells out before having to dodge multiple strikes from Raijin who immediately goes on the attack, the missing nin doesn't really have time to mount an offensive, as each strike feels like she's blocking a bartering ram not a person. Jumping back to try and create space, she feels a hardened leather combat boot impact with her head from the left side, she lost complete sight of him in the dust when she jumped back but didn't think he'd be that fast. Slamming against the side of a wooden hut, she crashes through the wall and lands on the floor.
  "Wind Release: Great Breakthrough!" The missing nin calls out, releasing a powerful gust of wind back through the hole in the wall, ripping the wall apart and sending debris flying out into the street. However, where she is aiming isn't where Raijin is, a hand bursts through the wall to her right, grasping her around the throat and cutting of her jutsu. Getting dragged back through the wall by the hand, she is thrown against a door and goes tumbling out into the street, jumping back to her feet she raises right hand just in time to have it sliced off in one clean swipe. A banshee scream of pain and terror echoes down the street as the missing nin holds her bleeding stump at the wrist, her cries of pain are quickly silence as Raijin drives the blade through her right temple and out the left. With a quick jerk and twist he pulls the blade free once more, looking down at the corpse he raises his sword and aims the blade at the neck.
  "Ave Imperator." The cold voice of Raijin calls out before bringing the blade down.

That is the end of this part, yes, I am leaving you on a cliffhanger, but those just make the next chapter even more exciting in my opinion, as you don't know what will happen. Hope y'all enjoyed it, leave any comments and tips if you like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28 0 13
My Warhammer 40k novel without invincible space marines and allmighty psykers. There is a space marine, pretty pequliar though, and there is a psyker...
29.2K 1K 54
Discontinued This is a naruto crossover (I don't own any of the characters) (Y/n) is Hinata's twin but she died in the fourth great ninja war by prot...
9.5K 163 11
In the lands of the Empire of Man, a young man named Verraten was just like an average human: born in a family of priests and soldiers who fought for...
24.4K 765 25
A man working in a gaming company died from overwork suddenly finds himself in a world barren of life but surrounded by technology, read how he survi...