Destined To Be: Izuku x Ochak...

By LD13950

Quirkless AU- Izuku Midoriya, 18 years old and about to attend UA University, the top academy for only the br... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Old Doors, New Opportunities
Chapter 3: I'll Take It!
Chapter 4: Moving In
Chapter 5: First Day Of A New Life- Part 1
Chapter 6: First Day Of A New Life- Part 2
Thank You All For 1K+ Reads!
Chapter 7: First Day Of A New Life- Part 3
Chapter 8: A Morning With Mitsuki
Chapter 9: Meeting The Rest Of The Family- Part 1
Chapter 10: Meeting The Rest Of The Family- Part 2
Chapter 11: Meeting The Rest Of The Family- Part 3
New Book Announcement
Chapter 12: Meeting The Rest Of The Family- Part 4
Chapter 13: Preparing For The Experience Of A Lifetime
Chapter 14: Ochako's First Night Out
Chapter 15: Himiko's Hyperbolic Happiness
Chapter 16: Jealousy Rears Its Ugly Head
Chapter 17: Eri's Mischievous Mission
Chapter 18: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 1
Chapter 19: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 2
Chapter 20: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 3
Chapter 21: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 4
Chapter 22: A Final Night of Fun- Part 5
Chapter 23: A Morning At The Midoriya Manor
Chapter 24: The Unimaginable UA University Experience
Chapter 25: UA's Student System
Chapter 26: Reunions And New Faces
Chapter 27: Eri's Exclusion?!
Chapter 28: Ochako's Birthday?
Chapter 29: The Guest List
Chapter 30: A Celebration To Be Remembered- Part 1
Chapter 31: A Celebration To Be Remembered- Part 2
Chapter 32: A Celebration To Be Remembered- Part 3
Chapter 33: Aftermath & Preparation
Author's Note.
Chapter 34: New Experiences
Chapter 35: Sparking A Competitive And Romantic Fire
Chapter 36: Sunset Of The Heart
Chapter 37: Tell Me Something I Don't Know
Chapter 38: Coming Out Swinging
Chapter 39: Ochako and Izuku's Green Eyes
Chapter 40: Fun and Games
Chapter 41: A Lesson In Disguise
Chapter 42: Changes
Chapter 43: Unexpected Expectations
Chapter 44: One Step At a Time
Chapter 45: Pulling Strings
Chapter 46: A Balancing Act
Chapter 47: Waking Up To the Unknown

Chapter 2: Meeting Her

1.6K 57 140
By LD13950

A/N: Just wanted to quickly thank you guys for 100 reads on this story already, it means a lot that you all enjoy it. Hope you enjoy this chapter!

"Eri?" Izuku asked, peeking his head into her room, only to see she is still fast asleep. "Eri it's time to wake up." he said gently, now walking closer to her as she still slept, not stirring, snoring or moving. "Come on it's already 10 o'clock, you don't wanna waste your day sleeping do you?" he asked, still speaking quietly, so as to not startle his little sister too much. "*sigh* You leave me no choice." he said, before taking a deep breath in "HEY ERI WAKE THE HELL UP!! IT'S ALREADY PAST NOON, GET YOUR LIFE TOGETHER!!!" Izuku yelled at the top of his lungs, preparing himself for what was to come next.

"AAH! I'm awake, I'm awake." Eri said, jolting up, her annoyed expression clear as day. 

"Good morning!" Izuku exclaimed nonchalantly, an innocent look plastered across his face.

"Did you have to wake me up by screaming? You could've just shaken me and it would've worked." Eri asked, clearly frustrated and still sleepy, as she rubbed her eyes,

"Sorry not sorry!" Izuku said mischievously, getting up from her bed, and opening the curtains.

"You know it doesn't matter what time we wake up when it's the summer holidays right?" Eri replied, adjusting to the light in her room.

"Well it's still good to have a healthy sleep cycle. If you don't you'll end up like Kaachan any time there's a major assignment." Izuku joked as he chuckled, remembering all the late nights his best friend had put in.

"Fine. I'll get ready. What's for breakfast?" Eri asked, finally getting up from her bed.

"I'm gonna have an omelette, but there's cereal if you want." Izuku answered.

"Can we have pancakes? Please?" Eri pleaded, trying to put on the most convincing face she could.

"Eri we had pancakes two days ago and they're not exactly healthy. No." Izuku replied, albeit with some difficulty, tempted by the idea himself.

"Well, it was worth a shot. I'll have an omelette too if you don't mind." Eri said, now returning back to her normal self.

"Yeah sure. Okay, I'm gonna go eat and then we can talk more once we've both had breakfast." Izuku said, turning to walk out of her room.

"Okay." Eri replied, walking over to her wardrobe, picking out the clothes she was going to wear for the day. 

Izuku then walked out of her room and down the stairs of their duplex apartment. As he made breakfast for himself he silently went through all of his tasks and priorities throughout the day.

"Okay, so Eri's going to meet up with her friends at 2, then the viewer's coming at 3:30, that shouldn't take more than an hour, and then Eri should be coming back at 5."

Once Izuku reminded himself of all that would be happening today, he turned his attention to the frying pan, flipping the omelette carefully. Once it was done cooking, he sat down, ready to start his day. Until the doorbell rang.

Letting out an exasperated sigh, he walked up to the door, opening it to see his best friend standing in his doorway.

"Oh hey Kaachan! How are you?" Izuku asked, the frustration he previously felt now gone.

"I'm good Deku, can I come in for a sec?" Katsuki asked, a smile on his face, happy to see his childhood friend.

"Yeah sure." Izuku said, moving backwards to give Katsuki space to come inside. 

"You need anything?" Izuku asked, sitting down once again.

"Oh not really, me and Camie were supposed to go out today but now she's busy helping her parents with something. So I was wondering if you were free." Katsuki asked whilst looking around the apartment.

"Where's Eri?" he inquired, confused as to why she wasn't eating with her brother.

"Oh she's in the shower since she woke up a bit late." Izuku said as he devoured the dish in front of him.

"Yeah well not everyone can be as organised as you. Let me guess: you've already gone for a run, cleaned up a bit and gone through your entire day right?" Katsuki replied, a grin on his face.

"Yup, yup and yup!" Izuku answered, finishing the last bite of his food and then subsequently taking a sip out of his tea.

"See what I mean!" Katsuki said "Did you at least wake her up in a funny way?" he asked, sighing as he did.

"Yeah, I swear she got up so quickly I thought she pulled a muscle" Izuku said as he laughed.

"Still more than you could ever pull" Katsuki replied, laughing as well.

"Shut up! You and Eri need to stop hanging out all the time, you're a bad influence on her." Izuku said, taking another sip of his tea.

"So you free today? I did come here to ask you that in the first place." Katsuki asked, his laughter dying down.

"It depends on the time" Izuku replied.

"Oh around 3 ish" Katsuki answered.

"Sorry but I'm busy. I've got that viewing today remember?" he replied, slightly saddened that he wouldn't be able to hang out with his best friend.

"Ah damn it. Oh well. So you're finally doing it huh?" Katsuki remarked, his expression now more serious.

"Yeah, although you have Eri to thank for that. I don't know what I'd do without her." Izuku replied, his tone matching his friend's.

"How much you getting and how long's the contract?" he asked, curious as to what his old aunt's room would be worth.

"Around ¥70,000 a month and the contract is for 6 months, but it can be easily extended." Izuku answered.

(A/N: That's roughly £500 or $660)

"That should be enough right?" Katsuki asked once more, happy that he would get to see more of his best friend.

"Yeah, as long as I don't spend too much, but it's weird, having someone move into her room." Izuku said, now looking down into his mug.

"Look, I know you'll never get over what happened, but it's time to move on. Besides a new face would liven up the the place. Do you know anything about them?" he said, putting a hand on Izuku's shoulder.

"Yeah, her name's Ochako Uraraka and she's our age, so I'm guessing she's a Uni student." he said as Katsuki started to grin.

"So, a girl huh?" Katsuki said in a very mischievous tone.

"Really?" Izuku remarked, a disappointed look on his face.

"I didn't say anything, but if you need a wingman I'll be sure to return the favour." he replied, proud of himself.

"I'm fine Kaachan." Izuku said, now slightly embarrassed.

"You don't need my help huh? Damn I never knew you were this confident." Katsuki said, continuing to tease Izuku.

"Kaachan seriously, I don't need a girlfriend. I don't know what it is with you, or Eri, or Aunt Mitsuki." Izuku replied, starting to realise just how many people wanted him to find someone.

"Look take it from me when I say it's worth it. It's about to be a year for me and Camie and I don't know where I would be without her. Especially considering your situation, you need someone to talk to and to spend time with, so if you get a chance with a nice girl who makes you happy, go for it, okay?" he explained, seeing the look on Izuku's face change from one of annoyance to one of understanding.

Izuku simply chuckled. "I guess you're right Kaachan." he said, looking up at him once again.

"Of course I am, do you know who you're talking to?" Katsuki said, back to his egotistical ways.

"The guy who's gonna be alone for the whole day." he replied, smirking as he then took another sip of his tea.

"God I hope not. Anyways I should probably get back now, I stay out any longer the hag's gonna yell so hard she'll give herself an aneurysm." he scoffed, getting up from the sofa. 

"That's not nice Kaachan" Izuku teased, his tone like that of a child's.

"Shut up! Anyways I'll probably see you before the big day out, so make sure you actually come. If you don't Camie will never let you hear the end of it." Katsuki demanded, aware of Izuku's tendencies to bail on his commitments.

"Never let you hear the end of what?" Eri asked as she walked down the stairs.

"Nothing Eri, also good morning." Katsuki said, turning to face her. "I was just about to leave, sorry we couldn't spend more time together." he said.

"Good morning. It's alright, besides you'll be online tonight right?" Eri asked, a smile forming on her face.

"Maybe, I'll have to see" Katsuki said, scratching his arm.

"Yeah yeah, you just don't wanna lose again do you?" Eri exclaimed.

"Yeah right! I'll beat your ass any time!" He replied, his competitive side coming out. Izuku just rolled his eyes before speaking up.

"Before you two start fighting for real, Eri go sit down and Kaachan leave before you get grounded again." Izuku said, pointing in different directions. 

"Fair enough. Bye you two." Katsuki said, putting his shoes back on.

"See you in 3 weeks!" Eri exclaimed, watching the door close behind him.

"You know he's better than you at Heroes Justice right?" Izuku said, locking the door.

(A/N: Comment if you guys get that reference.) 

"So what?" Eri asked sarcastically.

"Doesn't matter. Anyways, you seem excited for our upcoming big day out." Izuku said, as he walked into the kitchen, preparing another omelette for his sister.

"Well I get to hang out with all of you guys, why would I not be?" Eri said, still smiling uncontrollably.

"Because most 14-year-olds don't enjoy spending a day out with borderline adults" Izuku explained.

"Yeah well I've known everyone for a while now so it's all good." Eri replied, checking her phone.

"Quick question, what time are you coming back home?" Izuku asked, finishing his tea and putting his mug in the sink, "And do you want anything to drink?" he also inquired.

"I should be back at around 5 and I'm fine thanks." Eri answered.

"Okay cool. Well, the property viewing shouldn't take longer than an hour, so we should be good. You want any money for the mall later on?" he asked again.

"Nah I'm fine" she replied, "So what do you know about the prospective tenant?" she asked him.

"Oh wow you're using big words, I'm so proud of you" Izuku teased, babying his sister.

"Shut up and answer the question, I'm still half awake" Eri replied, annoyed and slightly drowsy.

"Well she's 18, and her name's Ochako Uraraka." Izuku said whilst pouring the egg into the frying pan, fearing what was coming next.

"I KNEW IT!" Eri shouted, standing up from her chair.

"And here I thought you were still half awake" Izuku said apathetically, sighing.

"After a week of this place being on the market the one person you find is a girl your age? This is perfect!!" Eri squealed.

"Jesus Christ calm down would you? Seriously it's like you're a shipping demon." Izuku replied, flipping the omelette.

"Okay one, you can't use the words 'Jesus Christ' and 'Demon' in the same sentence. And two, I don't care because I got what I wanted, except for two things." Eri exclaimed, a devilish smile on her face.

"What didn't you get?" Izuku asked, confused.

"I'm glad you asked. Number one, I'm still waiting on those noise-cancelling headphones, which I'll definitely need now. And number two, I didn't get to be your wingman, or wingwoman." she explained, grinning the whole time.

"What do you mean wingwoman?" Izuku asked, still confused and slightly intrigued as well.

"Well, let's say you're at UA, and you've got a girl in your sights, but you need a way to get her up here. Enter: the little sister." she began, way too proud for her own good.

"Oh god damn it" Izuku said as he facepalmed, flipping the omelette one last time to ensure it was cooked.

"So you tell her that you have a younger sister and she naturally freaks out because all cute girls love other cute girls, then once she's up here, I 'conveniently' go into my room. And It, Is, On." Eri said, winking after she finished the last sentence.

"Just eat your food already." Izuku said, handing her the finished omelette.

"Well anyways, plans for the evening?" she asked, as she dug into her breakfast.

"No matter what I say, you'll just say Heroes Justice tournament instead, so that's what we'll be doing." Izuku said, smiling once again. "Not that I mind, I always enjoy winning." he said with a smirk.

"Yeah well today will be different, mark my words" she replied excitedly.

"Why don't we make things interesting?" Izuku asked, grinning.

"A bet I'm guessing" Eri deduced, excited for his offer.

"We start playing at 8, we finish at 12. The person with the most wins, well, wins" he states.

"Okay fine. If I win then you buy me the noise-cancelling headphones. If you win then I'll buy you something you want." she replies, waiting for his response.

"Sure. Oh and I'll take a brand new jacket of my choice thank you very much." Izuku confidently said, staring Eri in the eyes.

"No you won't." Eri replies, staring right back at him. Another 10 seconds of awkward silence passed as they both began to crack up from it.

"You know it's a good thing you're into gaming too, otherwise we'd barely spend time with each other." Izuku said, gaining a nod of approval from Eri, who was still laughing.

"Well I'm gonna go and do some work in my room, tell me if you need anything." Izuku said, standing up.

"Alright, I'll just chill here for a bit, it's not like I have anything else to do." Eri replied, reaching for the remote. As the two got on with their day, Izuku in his room and Eri in the sitting room they couldn't help but be content. Today was truly a good day.

 After a while, Eri got changed and ate lunch with her brother, who was currently scrolling through his phone, waiting for the doorbell to ring. As he was about to call to check where she was he heard the bell ring. Straightening his clothes he walked towards the door and opened it, only to be met with the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

"Hi. I'm Ochako Uraraka".

A/N: Hi everyone! Sorry this came out a bit late, I was busy with housework yesterday so I was delayed. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope to see you soon.

Until then, have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 2.6K 25
Izuku Midoriya was one of the students that were participate into civil war game that Nezu came up with. However Izuku was chosen to be the villain...
1.7K 44 5
A fan fiction in which Izuku and Ochako break up and soon realize they cant live without each other. Although, it was too late.. ♡⚠️ Contains mention...
90.5K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
199K 6.5K 53
Midoriya was the class scapegoat due to his lack of a quirk. In the world of quirks, not all men are created equal. When what's left of his dream is...