Cupid Screwed Up [J.JK x Read...

By Authoroberon

♧College AU♧ | Jungkook x Reader (Y/n) is a collage student who studies photography in Seoul national univer... More

Disclaimers & Summary
Characters
Social Media
Chapter One: How it all started
Chapter Two: Trouble
Chapter Three: Plan
Chapter Four: We don't talk but he watches my stories
Chapter Six: Misunderstanding
Chapter Seven: Cigarette
Chapter Eight: Lies
Chapter Nine: The Event
Chapter Ten: He what?
Chapter Eleven: Jamless Jimin
Chapter Twelve: Just go away
Chapter Thirteen: Emergency Contact
Chapter Fourteen: Friends
Chapter Fifteen: I'm sorry
Chapter Sixteen: Heartbreaker
Chapter Seventeen: Accident
Chapter Eighteen: I love you
Chapter Nineteen: Don't mess with my sister
Chapter Twenty: Finally

Chapter Five: First date was promising

488 26 6
By Authoroberon

"Ew Jun..." (Y/n) pushed him back but when she remembered the other two were watching she giggled and hit Jungkook on his chest playfully, "I mean, you know I'm not comfortable with PDA hehe." She chuckled nervously looking at Taehyung and Namjoon. Taehyung was glaring at Jungkook while the younger only smirked in return.

"Sorry babe, you're hard to resist." Jungkook said with a dreamy smile on his face.

"Ok, stop it you two, I'm this close to throwing up." Namjoon said disgustedly.

"Yo." Everyone jumped at the new voice, all attentions were turned to Yoongi who somehow managed to sneak up on them unnoticed. He was wearing a pair of sweat pants and shirts, hair messy and big backpack over his shoulder.

"Jeez hyung, you gave me a heart attack." Namjoon whined placing a hand on his chest. Taehyung smiled at his favorite hyung as they greeted each other.

"I saw these two sucking each other's face thought Jin was lying when he said you were dating. " he pointed a finger at Jungkook and (Y/n) with a judging look on his face.

"We weren't, it was just a peck. A PECK." (Y/n) defended.

"Yooooongi." Jin plopped himself down next to Yoongi who rolled his eyes.

"Oh, the gangs all here, what's up guys?" He said smiling at the ever so charmingly.

"Great Jin. I see you did a great job keeping your mouth shut." (Y/n) glared at him while smiling. She looked scary, very scary. Jin coughed awkwardly and ignored her turning his attention back toward Yoongi.

"Yah Yoongi why did you left without me?"

"I waited for you for 30 minutes."

"It was only 7 minutes." Jin yelled immediately shutting himself up when the whole hall turned to look at him.

"Whatever." Was Yoongi only response

"I'm hungry." Jin said again after moments of silence

"And I'm sleepy." Yoongi said irritated rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"I'LL DIE IN HUNGER."

"Then die quietly."

"I'M HUNGRY."

"Quieter."

The others watched in amazement as the two oldest bickered. It was always amusing. Meanwhile (Y/n) felt someone's gaze on her, she looked around and locked eyes with Taehyung who had an unreadable expression. Unknown to them Jungkook was watching the two staring at each other. His phone buzzed and he smirked. Suddenly he put his arm around (Y/n)'s waist a brought her body closer to his.

"Guess what, Mila just texted. Guess we're going on a double date tonight hyung." He said eyeing Taehyung. Taehyung looked...angry? She couldn't quite tell but his jaw was clenched and hands were balled into fists. "Isn't it great babe?" Jungkook whispered close to her ear, brushing his plump lips against her earlobe sending shivers down her spine.

At the same time Taehyung got a text from Mila as well informing him of their date with their friends. He sighed these past weeks were really stressful for him, from work, university, family and even Mila the last thing he needed was this new drama.

"Gotta go, see you guys later." Without any other words he gathered his stuff and left the hall.

"Is he ok?" Yoongi asked.

"Of course he is." Jungkook said smiling at his hyung.

Nothing else happened for the rest of lunch break it was mostly Jin telling dad jokes and Yoongi roasting people. Each went to their classes after that and at the end of her last period (Y/n) got a text from Jungkook to meet him in front of the gates so they could head to the meeting location. Jungkook took her shopping and literally forced her to wear a really expensive but revealing black dress and Of course he paid for it. He himself wore a black turtleneck with matching jeans and a gray long coat on top which looked awfully good on him as much as (Y/n) hated to admit. They were supposed to meet in one of the fanciest restaurants in Seoul which Jungkook booked for them. They met with Mila and Taehyung in front of the restaurant, Mila was wearing a beautiful pink dress but her eyes got stuck on Taehyung. He was in a gray tuxedo and a white button-up shirt, his hair cascading on his forehead. He was breathtaking.

'What's with them and being so damn hot?' (Y/n) thought, taking a look at both men beside and in front of her.

"Sorry we're late, It (Y/n) took a while to get ready." Jungkook chuckled putting his arm around (Y/n)'s waist.

"Aw, it's ok we just arrived, let's get inside I'm hungry." Mila said. "You look gorgeous (Y/n)" she winked at her best friend.

"Look who's talking, I thought you were an idol or something at first." (Y/n) replied. Her eyes fell on Taehyung again and she could've sworn that his eyes darkened for a moment before he looked away. They finally entered the restaurant and a waiter took them to their table and another one came to take their orders. They talked for a while about college and their lives though it was mostly Jungkook and Mila while Taehyung and (Y/n) just sat there most of the time just nodding their heads or replying shortly. Finally, their food arrived which (Y/n) was really grateful for. She was busy eating her food to listen to Jungkook's bullshit until he poked her ribcage with his elbow, (Y/n) winced

"Owwww, what the fuck?" She hissed glaring at Jungkook who just shrugged.

"I'm talking to you were you even paying attention? Aishhh this girl..."

"What do you want?"

"I said I just bought a dog today." Well, now that was quite uncalled for.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" She asked

"I forgot about it. I thought I already told you." Jungkook said grinning sheepishly.

"What's his name anyway?" Mila asked, eyes shining with excitement and curiosity she loved puppies.

"Lunch." Jungkook beamed.

"What? Why lunch?" (Y/n) raised an eyebrow.

Jungkook's silly grin widened, "well you see, from now on I can say 'hold on guys I'm gonna get lunch' and when I'm back their gonna be expecting lunch but it would be my dog." He said proudly laughing out loud afterward.

(Y/n) sighed heavily shaking her head. "Why do I even... nevermind."

"Why? It's brilliant you're just too dumb to understand my logic." Jungkook defended.

"Yeah yeah keep acting dumb, it suits you well." (Y/n) dismissed him, picking her fork and eating her food.

"You love me though." That's it. She narrowed her eyes at her fake boyfriend who had a cocky smirk on his ridiculously handsome face.

"I would've stab your eyeballs with this fork if I wasn't using it."

"Isn't she just the cutest?" Jungkook gleamed, looking at Taehyung who just scowled.

Their argument was interrupted by Mila's giggles, her eyes shined with tears and she was holding her stomach.

"The fuck you laughing at?" (Y/n) asked.

"Oh nothing, you guys just amaze me."

"I'm happy you find this funny."

"You're just grumpy (Y/n), you've spent way too much time around Yoongi." Mila said.

"Enough Mila." Taehyung said voice cold and flat. Instantly Mila fell silent. (Y/n) observed everyone, Taehyung casually sipped his wine, Mila was just playing with her food silently and Jungkook was glaring at Taehyung. The rest of the dinner passed in awkward silence. Mila said she was going to spend the night in Taehyung's house so (Y/n) would be left alone for the night and after Jungkook told them about the party they promised to join them and with that they called it a night and separated. Jungkook offered to drive (Y/n) home which she gladly accepted. Jungkook didn't say anything, he was deep in thoughts and (Y/n) couldn't help but be curious about it. Was it about Taehyung's behavior? Sure it was kinda rude but maybe he was just in a bad mood today, Taehyung was always kind and bubbly so it was strange but she understood, you can't always expect people to be in their best state.

When she got home (Y/n) walked in her room throwing herself on the soft mattress sighing in contact. She checked her phone and to her surprise, she had a text from Taehyung.

Crush❤😍:

I know it's late but we need to talk.

11:56 PM

Crush❤😍:

Text me when you got home.

11:57 PM

(Y/n) frowned, thinking about all the possibilities of why Taehyung needed to talk to her this late. She bites her lip before texting him back.

You:

Hey

What's up? What do you wanna talk about?

1:15 AM

Crush❤😍:

I want to say something and I need you to listen to me.

1:15 Am

You:

All I read was "I need you" and "I want you" 😄🤭

But anyway go-ahead

1:16 Am

Crush❤😍:

Break up with Jungkook

1:20 Am

'WTF?'

~To be continued~

-----------------------

A/N: hope you enjoyed reading this chapter please let me know what you think about the story so far in comments.

Love you all see you in the next chapter ❤👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 108 25
It's already third year of high school in Seoul Academic High. This year, they, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, and Ki...
88.7K 2.2K 19
"Babe, meet my bestfriend! Y/N, this is my girlfriend!" Oh, fuck this shit. .///. 2017 | SUCKMAHAGUSTDICK. JEON JUNGKOOK X READER. UNDER EDITING | KA...
33 3 1
Hoseok changes the course of his life, and faces his love for his childhood best friend head on. or Hoseok is unhappy in his major of college, and hi...
2.7K 151 45
"Why me?" I finally asked. "You're the flower and I'm the photographer." He chuckled. When life gives you a camera, use it. Who knows what you'll ear...