Eight v eight Stereo Kicks fa...

Por jemmathompson21

Eight girls audition for XFactor odd right?! But what happens when another eight piece boy band get made? One... Más

Getting to know us
Gotta love MJ!
Our room audtion
Bootcamp part 1
Bootcamp part2
Getting to know Reece a little
So we are best friends!
Singing for Lou
Are we going to Live Shows?
Moving in to the house
How do you feel about that song?
Come on girls work it!
Stop flirting and dance!
Its Saturday! Time to go live!
Sunday what will happen?!
Family date;)
I can't belive it
Truth or dare?;)
I'm crying Reece help!;)
C&C
So.... Will you?
And you are!
Well what happened was...
I'm not sorry!
Saturday!
I like you...
Wait what! Thats amazing!
Just fake it!
Its going perfect
What's been going on is...
Wednesday to Thursday
Saturday! Yes!
The truth will come out
Not the truth to you
What song?!
Party!
C&C party
How did this happen?
My B!
Your two weeks old!
Someone jealous?
Dark horse
Girls that was perfect...
Saturdayy!
I wont forget
Saturday again
Sunday!
Im sorry but how about

No I can't;)

159 7 0
Por jemmathompson21

------Jemma's pov------
*Friday night*
The girls, Stereo Kicks and I was all watching Titanic because we are singing that song and Brain the choreographer told us "To get in the Titanic mood you must watch it tonight girls!"
I didn't disagree also the girls didn't because Leonardo looks so hot in that film!
I was sitting next to Jake because all the girls was next to their boyfriends I told Jake he didn't have to watch it but he did.
By the end of the movie the couples was rather asleep or kissing! That's just nasty!
I sighed and walked over to the TV and switched it back to the normal TV channels I saw a music tv called "best karaoke songs" which made me instantly smirk!
The song that happened to be on was Barbie girl! I looked at Jake he smirked we put the volume on 20 and sang very very badly all the couples looked at us as if to day "do you mind!" I gave them all a massive smile before shouting "I'm a Barbie girl"
The show came to an end but the next one was "best movie songs"
After a couple of Whitney's was blasted out Celine Dion was next up!
I had a text from Jake saying,
"How about we play a trick on them? Play along with me at the end of the song😉"
The song came to an end it was time to trick them all!
"Jemma can I ask you something?"
"Yep sure Jake whattup duck?"
"Well I was thinking maybe you would like to be my Rose?"
All the girls gasped
"No Jake I can't!"
"What why!" He asked looking as if he was going to fake cry.
"Because Jake! Your just not for me! Why would you be I mean I'm being forced to be your friend by the girls!"
The girls looked shocked! How are they falling for this!
"Fine well I was joking anyway plus I was dared to ask you to be my best mate then get you to fall in love with me! I ended up in love with you! Looks like me and you aren't friends anymore!"
I faked cried but the girls thought I was real they hugged me and everything they even offered to buy me pizza! I'm using this fake thing more!
I started laughing uncontrollably so did Jake, it took them a while to understand what was going on but when they did they was saying "that's not fair! You tricked us!"
I haven't laughed this much for a while! They all walked out shouting "Pay back is a bitch!" All I could think was "let the games begin" they trick me I will trick them back

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

752K 35.4K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
642K 32.2K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...