Family date;)

-----Jords pov----
I'm now on my way home with my family Charlie and his family, they all seem to be getting along perfectly!
After an hour train tourney we finally got off the train and was heading for the car, until my mum stopped us all and said we should go for food obviously I wasn't going to pass food down! I had to text the girls about this!
(A/N All girls have their first name letter but Becky will be BC and Jemma will be JJ)
J:GIRLS! My mums making my family and Charlies family go for food🙈
BC:Get in there Jord!
JJ:Jord and Charlie getting it on aye😉 USE PROTECTION!
M:Maybe he will kiss ya!
C:Don't deny you aren't enjoying it!
S:Ayeeee! Maybe you can sit opposite him and act like your on a date?!
B:Use protection I don't want to be an auntie yet!
L:Go on Jord!
J:Wow thanks for your help guys😐 I doubt I will be preggers! Ttyl x

Them girls don't trust me enough! Anyway I was sitting opposite Charlie which was good but what if I end up eating like a tramp? We was at some restaurant I've never been to before! I played it safe with Charlie I ordered burger and chips!
After we finished eating my mum told me to go get in the car and Charlie's mum said the same to him we was walking when he stopped he was just looking at me, he pulled me closer to him and was looking into my eyes then down to my lips I nodded as if to say kiss me already.
He got the message and kissed me it was like fireworks in my belly everything seemed to be blocked out that was until my mum coughed and we pulled away we both blushed and faced the floor, he then said "erm I will text you Jord" I smiled at him still speechless my mum was smiling at me my dad looked shocked his parents has the same facial expressions I got in the car and thought how would I tell the girls this?