Singing for Lou

Becky's pov-----
I woke up today feeling refreshed even though I stayed up till 2 in the morning speaking to Casey from the new boy band I asked him why they didn't have a name he replied with "if we don't get through to live shows we properly won't be a band much longer"
I looked at my phone to see it was 11:30! Can't believe the girls let me sleep till that time! I had a shower got dressed and went down stairs to practise one last time with the girls we was singing Good Girls by 5SOS I think it's a perfect song for us!
It was now 2 clock when we had to sing, we was the first group to sing!
"Hello girls"
"Hello Lou" we all said that made him smile I think he likes us!
"What will you be singing today?"
"Good girls by 5SOS" Chloe replied.
"Take it away" Louis said before smiling.
Ones we finished Louis had a massive smile on his face!
We left quickly spoke to Dermot then went to find everyone.
Ones we found everyone Casey ran to me and hugged me the girls were smirking so was Casey's band mates!
We pulled away after about a minute because some dude came to get him and his band so they can perform did he not see I was enjoying that hug?! Ones they left Casey kissed my cheek I was blushing like mad! Obviously the girls saw and started teasing me, they properly didn't see Charlie hug Jord and kiss her cheek to! Think I will be talking to her about that later!