Murder in Terror Manor(MikaYu...

By Ivemissedyou

Yuuichiro and his family along with a few friends are on a summer road trip. Unfortunately, car troubles prev... More

1
2
3
4
5
A dream I had
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
I Feel Like Wtiting Some Bonus Stuff that May or May Not be True
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Ending A
Ending B
Ending C
The Beach Episode
Sequel

50

513 25 25
By Ivemissedyou

I should start charging people to copy my work since they like to do it so often 🤷‍♀️. But then again so do I.

I made a new best friend today on my way to the other school that I go to for a certain class. He is blonde. That is all that I know about him. We stare at each other in absolute fear every now and again and we have also both held the door open for each other. It's a good friendship.
...
(Yuu)

"What the fuck happened?" Mika asked as pulled up my shirt to see that a few of my wounds had opened back up, "What the fuck?" He gave me a death glare.

"I must've been moving around too much, I'm sorry." I bit the inside of my cheek to keep myself from going off.

How fucking dare he?

"No, no. It's ok," Mika pulled my shirt off, "nothing I can't handle."

"Why do you know so much about medical stuff?" I asked, "You're in business."

"Mmhmm," he hummed as he cleaned up the areas that were bleeding, "but let's not forget that I get involved in some messed up shit and have to deal with it myself. I've been shot at quite a bit, I've also been stabbed, gotten a few bones broken, all fun stuff," he sighed, "but seeing it on you makes me want to kill half the population."

"Someone actually managed to hit you?" I asked.

"Yep,"he smiled, "Hell, even you've managed to land a few good slaps on me. But it certainly won't be happening to you again and you're on bed rest, mister."

"Ok, Mom." I said.

"We've been over this so many times." He sighed, kissing my thigh.

"I really am sorry, Mika. I didn't mean to go overboard like this." I played with a few strands of his hair.

"You seem to be ok so I don't really care. What bothers me," he grabbed my hand, "is that your knuckles are also bleeding and you have yet to explain that."

"I don't have to." I said.

"No, you don't. I'll find out eventually wether you tell me or not," Mika then went back to tending to my torn open stomach, "I'm sorry, I should've taken you to Akane."

"It's all good. Things happen," I sat there awkwardly as he pulled out bandages, "I certainly don't regret it." I seethed.

"You ever gonna tell me what really happened?" His voice sounded pretty annoyed.

"You ever gonna tell me what happened after I passed out on vacation?" I asked, matching his tone.

Mika sighed and stood up, pulling out a nice blue T-shirt and slipped it on me, "I beat the living shit out of them. Do you want the details?" He asked.

"Nope," I said, "I also-" I was cut off by a sudden wave of nausea coming over me.

This hasn't happened for a while.

"Move." I said to Mika as he stared blankly at me.

"What?" He asked.

"Unless you want me to-" I gagged, "Move!"

He instantly hopped back and I ran to the sink, I was stuck there for a bit, at the mercy of my stomach.

Mika was right by me and held some of my hair out of my face, "Thank you." I said breathlessly, I turned on the faucet and rinsed out my mouth.

"Do you feel like you're gonna pass out?" He asked.

"N-no. That doesn't happen very often." I sighed.

"Here, why don't you go brush your teeth, and I'll set up some things in the living room, the one by the bedroom," He said, "Is there anything I can do for you? Are you bleeding again? Should we go to the hospital?"

"Mika, relax," I tapped him on the cheek, "I'm not gonna kiss you with my vomit breath but, chill."

"I've been covered in blood and guts countless times, vomit breath is nothing." He gave me a peck on the lips.

Are you really loving on a man like that? What the fuc- Matthew did say it was a defensive mechanism. Matthew.

"Hey, can I borrow your phone?" I asked.

"Why?" Mika asked.

"I want to talk to Matthew." I replied.

"Uh, sure, but you were just with him," he handed me his phone out of his pocket hesitatingly, "I'm going to trust you to only call Matthew while I go get some things ready. Please only call Matthew."

"You worry too much." I pushed him a bit to get him to leave.

I opened up the contacts and hit Matthew's, the phone began to ring.

"Hello?" The voice on the other end said.

"You need to start watching your back." Was the first thing out of my mouth.

"Yuu?" He asked, "Mika let you use his phone? That's some progress I never thought I'd see, is he right by you or something?"

"Yeah, he let me use it while he went to get some stuff ready," I got a bit side tracked, "but really, please start being more careful."

"What? Why?" Matthew's voice was starting to get much more annoyed.

"I can't go into much detail because god knows Mika will find a way to listen to this call later, but some things are happening and they're planning on using you as a sort of... payment," I sighed, "for you know who."

"WHAT?!" He screamed so loud I had to pull the phone away from my ear, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"

"There's some things happening, that's about as much as I can say." I clenched my fist.

"Does Mikaela know?!" He asked filled with panic.

"N-no. He knows some things are going on but he doesn't know about it to this extent." I explained.

"You better fucking tell him!" He screamed, "Listen, I'm all for keeping Mikaela in the dark, but when it he's the only person who can actually do something about it, you need to fucking tell him!"

"But he'll hurt them..." I said.

"What if they hurt us?!" He went off, "They obviously don't care who they hurt!"

"I know," I leaned against the counter, staring down, "I just really don't need to be the one that makes Mika kill again."

Matthew took a deep breath, "Listen, Yuu, I understand how you must feel right now, I've felt things similar to that as well. But if these people are trying to bring him in, there's no telling how much damage they can cause. He's not someone that goes for small things, he's too flamboyant and tends to not go into losing battles. They must have a lot planned."

My mind flashed to all those people who stared at me, were they also a part of this 'rebellion'?

"I think they do." I said.

"We all need blondie to cut them off before they can begin. He won't hurt you for keeping this secret and if you can make him promise to not do anything and just find a way to make them seem guilty, I can put them away and no one will get hurt." Matthew tried to reason with me.

"They could take Mika out." I said.

"They could take us all out!" Matthew screeched, "We've already been over that they don't care who they hurt!"

"No, Matthew. They could take Mika out." I said, trying to not sound so obvious about what I meant.

His breath hitched, "Are you serious right now? I-I know what I said, Yuu, but this isn't the way to do it."

"But I-" he cut me off.

"Mikaela is... questionable. But he's less dangerous to you, me, even those around us than they are. They are the top threat. Especially if they bring him in. He's probably very angry and looming for revenge." He said.

"I don't know if I should tell him what I know. He knows that I know, but he doesn't know what I know." I said.

"Yuu, I'm dead serious with you right now. If they know who I am, they know many things, very few actually know who I am. They could cause catastrophic events. I'm a well guarded secret. That may not be a real concept to you given how Mikaela tells you anything and everything you want to know. But if they know about me, they know about every single little piece of blackmail Mikaela has on every important person in this entire country. Mikaela isn't even half as bad when compared to those people. I know how fucked up this is about to sound, but we need these people in order for our society to run. We can't let these people go." Matthew was beginning to calm down, but he still sounded so rushed, "You need to tell, Mikaela. Please. For everyone's sake."

"I guess I don't really have a choice," I sighed, "and the guy that said that thing about you, I practically killed that fucker, guess I'm not really in a position to be talking shit on Mika when I'm close to doing the same things he has."

"Don't worry," Matthew said, "you're so much better than he is. Mikaela does things for personal gain and sometimes just for the hell of it. Your motives were much less selfish. Still, don't go around killing people."

"I don't plan on it," I tried my hardest to laugh, "I guess I should go."

"Alright," Matthew said, "please talk to him about this."

"I don't really have much of a choice." I said as I ended the call.

I walked to the bathroom and began brushing my teeth when the man who I had almost killed walked in, "He wants you." He said.

I glanced to him in the mirror and noticed some bruises around his neck, his face seemed to be caked in makeup as well, "You should hide that better, wouldn't want to have to explain to Mika."

"Yes, well, I'm sure he'd be happy to hear the love of his life is just as insane as he is." He pulled on his collar.

"You can go fuck yourself," I dug my nails into my palm to keep myself from hitting him again, "you don't deserve my sister."

"Akane is much too kind. It's a wonder how the only survivors of that horrible thing came out like this. One is a fucking psychopath, one is a sweetheart who is so eager to please, and one of them is a spineless little fuck who is too afraid to take a stand." He smirked.

"Like I said, you can go fuck yourself. And where do you get off calling me spineless? At least I tried to do something." I said, "Well, I guess you are too, but you're just trying to cause chaos."

"I see you've learned some things. You already know so much, too much." He snickered.

"What? You gonna kill me?" I couldn't help but laugh, "You didn't even have the balls to hit me back, how ya gonna kill me?" I asked.

"Oh, Yuu. I didn't mean I was gonna kill you. I was just pointing out that you know too much for your own good," he backed away, "the monster is waiting for you."

I flipped him off as I walked away, "I hope you know that Ray is pretty much broken at this point. Offering him Matthew's location won't make him join you. It'll just make him slowly torture you and everyone else until someone tells him."

"As long as you keep your mouth shut, that shouldn't be a problem," he jabbed me in the back as I waked by, "Mikaela won't be very happy to find out how much you've lied to him about, maybe he'll just kill you."

"Not before he kills you." I hissed and shoved him to side.

I closed my eyes when I had made it back to the entry way, I seriously needed to think some things over.

I'm so tired of my life being a fucking soap opera. Death just seems to be at every corner, it's far past the point of traumatic. I'm definitely fucked for the rest of my life. I don't know why I even think it might get better. Why does every decision I make at this point mean life or death? I stopped being able to take it a long time ago, at this point I'm just... I don't even know what I'm doing. I'm not who I used to be or ever wanted to be. I don't like that part of m-

I was suddenly lifted from the ground and opened my eyes wide with surprise only to find Mika looming down at me, "What are you doing, babe? You seemed completely out of it."

"Nothing, just thinking." I said.

"I see." Mika said as he carried me over to the couch and sat down, still holding me in his arms.

I guess this part of it is ok.

...

Can we just take a moment to talk about how fucked up the Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun manga is when compared to the anime?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72 7 2
With the timeline for the impending Apocalypse moving up on them, Yusuke and Kurama are approach by a myterious psychic who calls herself the Storyte...
1M 22.5K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
11.5K 1.2K 21
[YUUYOI & YUUMIKA AU FANFICTION] Completed! *fairly edited* [40, 034 Words] "I have found you, my beautiful, broken flower. I will forever nurture y...
2.8K 228 20
In the bustling city of Seoul, two souls, completely apart in persona, occupation and ideologies, cross paths by fate. Park Sunghoon, the largest bu...