A Place To Escape

De Lady_In_Writing

To Kylo Ren drinking and womanizing had always been the needs of weaker men. All Kylo needed was to carry out... Mai multe

Chapter 1: Like A Bird
Chapter 2: It's In The Cards
Chapter 3: Battled And Bruised
Chapter 4: Jealousy
Chapter 5: Freedom And Morning Toast
Chapter 7: Intoxication
Chapter 8: Attacked
Chapter 9: Healing
Chapter 10: A Date With The Supreme Leader
Chapter 11: Make Her Your Queen
Chapter 12: To Find Peace
Chapter 13: The Will To Live
Chapter 14: Family
Epilogue: Five Years Later

Chapter 6: The Scavenger

3.2K 74 162
De Lady_In_Writing

((A/N: Kylo Ren has never seen sage before this moment—that's canon.))

((Warnings: Spanking/Punishment all consensual but I wanted to post a warning anyway))

A Place To Escape: Chapter 6 (The Scavenger)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The connection between them grew exponentially after Kylo's last visit. With each passing day, he felt Evangeline's presence become stronger as if she walked beside him wherever he went.

How it was possible for the Force to connect him to someone who claimed to not be Force-sensitive Kylo did not know or understand.

They weren't able to see one another in the way he and Rey could, but they felt each other and communicated with their emotions. His Little Bird often sent him her feelings of concern—her way of reminding him to eat or sleep.

Having two women able to access his psyche makes Kylo uneasy, but knowing Evangeline cares made him feel like he matters. His chest tightens at the thought that his quality of life could have meaning to someone, reluctantly coming to the realization that Evangeline's quality of life also has meaning to him.

If Supreme Leader Snoke found out, he would surely forbid him from ever seeing his Little Bird again. Forming attachments would undoubtedly make him weak—make him forget his path.

Luckily, Snoke's hunt for Skywalker and the Scavenger while simultaneously chasing down the Resistance is taking attention away from Kylo's...extracurricular activities.

The moment Kylo sits down on his bed, a tingling sensation runs up his spine—so light that it feels like being touched by the feathers of a dove.

"Go to sleep, my Lord."

A moan slips past his full lips, and he pushes his emotions back to her—letting her feel his longing.

He is anything but tired.

Evangeline's desires eagerly respond to him.

"Come to me, Kylo. Come home."

Home?

Kylo hadn't called a place home since he was a boy and training at the Jedi temple but yearning to be with his mother and father. He casts those memories aside and turns his mind to her.

Isn't home a place your instincts tell you that you need to return to?

He dresses, not bothering to put on his multiple layers of armor. He won't need it—not where he is going.

"I'm coming home to you, Little Bird."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is well into the night when Kylo's TIE Silencer lands on the planet of Cefalù. He missed Evangeline's performance, but it doesn't matter because Kylo knows she's waiting for him. He can only hope she's stripped of whatever complex costume she's wearing tonight.

She is already standing by the door when he enters, throwing herself into his arms and kissing him senseless.

Pleased to find she only wears a baby blue bra and panty set, Kylo wastes no time dipping his hand into her silk underwear. He finds her completely soaked, the fabric clinging to her like a second skin.

"Evangeline, how are you already this fucking wet?" Kylo moans, leaning in so that their noses touch.

"You were taking so long. I couldn't wait."

With a growl and his hand at her throat, Kylo pushes Evangeline against the wall. "Impatient little slut. You couldn't even wait a few hours, could you? Did you make yourself cum without me?"

He slips two fingers inside, roughly pumping them in and out of her. His Little Bird cries out at his touch, "Mmh! N-No, I haven't cum."

"Would you like to, Little Bird?" His words are laced with cockiness, and he applies more pressure to the hand wrapped around her pale throat.

Evangeline nods, grinding against his fingers.

"Beg."

"Please, Master."

Kylo chuckles. "You're not even trying. My pet can do better than that." He starts to withdraw his fingers from her core. "Perhaps you don't want to cum tonight?"

"No! I-I do. Please, Kylo. I want to...I want to cum for you—" Evangeline's eyes search his, "I want to cum only for you."

Her arousal morphs and steadily becomes his, causing Kylo's mouth to fall open in a moan. He presses his suddenly hard length against her thigh, trapping her between his body and the wall.

"F-fuck, how did you do that?" he pants, cock aching within his pants. It was as if he's been edging himself for hours just like she has.

"I don't know. I didn't do it purposely. This is what happened the first time....I could feel the pleasure you were experiencing in my own body."

Kylo nods, mind wondering. If they could physically feel each other's arousal, then would they feel one another's pain?

He decides to worry about that later. Right now, there are more pressing matters to deal with.

Releasing his hold on her neck, Kylo lifts her into his arms by her glorious thick thighs. All the while, Evangeline sucks on his ear as he makes his way to her bed.

Kylo lays his Little Bird down, reluctantly pulling away from her to rid himself of his shirt and boots. Once gone, he stands, his hands at the waistband of his pants.

"I'd rather not do this now."

Her presence was unmistakable—an irritating little insect buzzing in his ear.

"Yeah me too." He sighs in annoyance, unable to ignore the fact Rey is standing there...watching him.

"Why did you hate your father?"

Kylo turns to face her and Rey's eyes quickly shift away from him.

"Do you have something? A cowl or something you could put on?"

He stares back at her, silent.

She's embarrassed....Why? Quickly he searches her mind for the answer.

Ah, she'd never seen another naked before. Maybe Kylo could use that against her. He moves closer in an attempt to intimidate her.

When he doesn't respond, she continues, again asking why he hated his father. Angry tears well up in her eyes, threatening to spill over but Kylo Ren is calm—calculating. The more emotional she is, the more likely she is to slip up, maybe even reveal the location of Skywalker. He takes steps toward her, forgetting where he is.

His focus is solely on Rey and getting her to spill her secrets.

"I didn't hate him," He responds nonchalantly as if he's talking about the weather and not the murder of his father.

Rey is shouting at him now, demanding answers but there is another speaking.

"K-Kylo? Who...who are you talking to?" It's Evangeline now, confusion and distress taking control of her voice.

"Why did you—" Rey chokes on her words, openly crying. "Why did you kill him? I don't understand."

Her level of emotion annoys him.

Who is she to mourn his father?

She's a scavenger, a no one. She has no right to mourn what was his.

"No? Your parents threw you away like garbage." His cruel words chip at her defenses.

"They didn't!"

"Kylo! What is happening? Who are you talking to?"

Out of the corner of Kylo's eye, he can see Evangeline standing up on her bed and backing away in fear. He knows he should console her, but he is so close to finding what he needs to know—so close to getting his revenge on Luke Skywalker.

"They did, but you can't stop needing them. It's your greatest weakness. Looking for them everywhere—in Han Solo, now in Skywalker." He taunts Rey and uses what he knows will hurt her the most.

What Kylo doesn't notice is Evangeline jumping off her bed and making a quick exit toward her spare room. He's too busy telling Rey the truth about the night the temple burned to the ground. Rey only stares back in disbelief.

Of course Skywalker had lied to her and not taken responsibility for his actions.

Why tell the truth about betraying your only nephew?

Like adding salt to a wound, the rage within him burns.

"Let the past die. Kill it if you have to. That's the only way to become what you were meant to be."

He tells her this because it is what he had to do himself. Ben Solo had been sentimental. He held onto the naive idea that his family would accept him, love him—and never betray him.

Ben Solo had to be left in the past to die so Kylo Ren could be born; so that Kylo Ren could do all the things Ben was too weak to even dream of.

The Force connection closes, and Kylo sits back on the bed, scrubbing his face with his hands. He wonders briefly if it's worth continuing on his perpetual search for revenge. Fulfilling his grandfather's legacy seems unobtainable. All the years of torment and uncontrollable rage—unable to find a moment of peace had drained him.

He's just so fucking tired.

Without warning, the strange smell of earth and smoke fills Kylo's nostrils. Dark amber eyes snap open to find a tiny bundle of dried leaves tied together with string—the pale green leaves lit and burning, pointed directly at his face.

His Little Bird looks down at him with a mixture of anger and worry, one hand on her hip the other gripping the stem of the plant.

"Evangeline, why do you have this fucking thing pointed at my face?"

"Did you bring a demon into my home, Kylo Ren?" she questions, voice shaky from her nerves.

That wasn't...exactly what he expected her to say.

Kylo shakes his head in confusion. "A demon? What? No."

"I saw you! Talking to yourself! If you brought a demon or spirit into my home, I will never forgive you!"

He sighs deeply, willing himself to be patient. "There is no demon or spirit or whatever else you might think." The smoke that billows from the strange plant begins to irritate his eyes.

"What is this thing? Why do you have a tiny burning bush?" he growls, jerking his head away.

"It's sage. It's for cleansing negative energies."

He can't help but laugh at the ridiculousness of her words. "That's the most absurd thing I've ever heard."

Evangeline rolls her eyes. "You don't see me insulting your magic or calling you absurd for talking to fucking thin air."

"Watch it! You won't like what happens when you push me, little girl. Now get this shit out of my face."

Kylo's words don't appear to have any effect as Evangeline continues to shout at him.

"So I'm just supposed to ignore that you randomly talk to dark spirits?!"

She has never spoken out of turn like this. Kylo knows it's born from her misunderstanding of the Force, but his emotions take control.

"Enough!"

Evangeline snatches her hand away, the Force knocking the bundle out of her grasp and sending it across the room. It isn't until he sees her cradle her hand to her chest that Kylo realizes his actions caused the smoking leaves to burn her.

That is, however, not what freezes him in place. It is the fury in her eyes.

Before Kylo can react, Evangeline tackles him to the bed. She throws all her body weight into him, and pushes him so he is flat on his back. Quickly, she straddles his chest, grunting and snatching at his wrists while dragging them up toward the headboard.

The shock of being knocked back and his unwillingness to use his strength against her stops his brain from processing what's happening.

His Little Bird is stronger than she looks. She wrestles to get him in the exact position she wants him and sits back atop his stomach when she's finished.

Kylo looks up to find himself tied to her bedpost, his wrists bound by light pink leather cuffs.

Slowly, he shifts his gaze back to Evangeline to find her smirking down at him.

"Evangeline." He grits his teeth, struggling to keep his tone even, "Untie me."

"No."

Kylo's eye twitched as his jaw clenches in aggravation. "I do NOT like this game, Little Bird."

"Aww, that's too bad for you, my Lord. You weren't very nice to me, and then you burned me."

The guilt is like a punch to the throat.

"Evangeline...I didn't mean to."

"I know you didn't—" She cuts him off and leans down to rest the tip of her nose against his. "But even accidents have consequences, my Lord."

Abruptly, she sits up straight and reaches behind her to unhook her bra before tossing it over her shoulder. She then rises to her feet and stands over him to slip out of her silken underwear.

Kylo releases the breath he was unaware he was holding. She's painstakingly gorgeous—like a deity demanding to be worshiped.

Dark eyes roam over her curvaceous frame, loving the way her hips flare out to give way to that perfect round ass of hers. Kylo caught sight of her wetness, glistening on her inner thighs and the outer lips of her cunt.

On instinct, Kylo jerks against his bonds, his cock straining against the leather of his pants.

Evangeline giggles softly as she sits back down on the abs of his stomach. He can feel her slick on his flesh.

It drives Kylo mad.

"Fuck—" he curses. "You're so fucking wet." He bucks his hips, his cock begging for attention. "That cunt needs me. Let Master taste you, Evangeline."

She reaches behind her, palming his bulge with her soft, delicate hand. "Does my Lord want to taste his Little Bird?"

Kylo tells her 'yes,' moaning out and arching up into her touch.

"Maybe I should put that mouth to good use—sit on your face with your tongue inside me and your nose nuzzling my clit till I cum."

He stares at her, pupils dilated, only managing to nod at her weakly. He wants that desperately. He would tongue fuck her till she was dripping down his chin if that's what she wanted.

"Say 'please'."

"You want me to beg? I don't think so, Little Bird."

"Does the great Kylo Ren not know how to ask nicely for something he wants?"

He growls, teeth bared, eyes ablaze. "I'm warning you, pet. Stop this now, or you will regret it."

Much to Kylo's surprise, Evangeline crawls off of him, momentarily making him believe she was going to give in and obey. Instead, she hooks her thumbs into the waistband of his pants and starts tugging them down. "Lift your hips for me, my Lord."

Begrudgingly he does so, allowing her to remove them completely. Evangeline crawls back up his body, straddling his waist and letting him feel the wetness and heat that lie between her thighs. She grinds against his length, and small gasping sounds come from her lips every time the head of his cock brushes against her clit. Kylo's eyes nearly roll back at the sensation.

"Are you sure you won't say 'please' for me, my Lord?"

He plants his feet flat on the bed, using them to crane his hips and buck against her, wanting to be inside that tight cunt of hers. "Give me what I want, Evangeline—or else."

She has the audacity to giggle, his threat falling on deaf ears. "Or else what, my Lord?"

That's it.

His patience has run dry. She thinks she's in control? Thinks she can dominate him? His little brat would be fucking sorry now.

Kylo breaks free of the cuffs, grabs her hips, and flips her over onto her stomach, down on the bed.

He mounts her from behind and pushes his erection into the swell of her ass. He forces her hands behind her back, holding her wrists in place with only one of his large hands.

She pants, wiggling her ass against him, but Kylo just pushes her harder into the mattress.

"I warned you, Little Bird, but you didn't listen. Now I'll make you regret it."

"Punish me, Daddy. I deserve to be punished."

Kylo freezes in place. She had never referred to him by that name before, but hearing the title made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up.

"You've never called me that before."

"Do you not like it, my Lord?" she questions, lifting her head so she can look over her shoulder at him.

"What is the difference between being Master and Daddy?" The question tumbles out of his mouth before he has the chance to overthink it.

A gentle smile comes across Evangeline's face. It warms her that he wants to know, to learn.

"They are similar in basics, but Daddies are caregivers. They look after their submissive's wellbeing in aspects beyond just sexual. Daddies protect, take care of, and look after their submissives. But Daddies are also stern and make their little girls behave." She moans the word 'behave,' eyes fluttering closed at the endless fantasies of being punished.

He feels his cock throb from her choice of words. The hand that keeps her wrists behind her back tightens.

Kylo lets the new title sink in before responding.

Being her Daddy seems comparable to being her Master.

Except for one vital thing.

It doesn't make Kylo feel as if he owns her.

Yes, he wants to be dominant and be the one in control, but he also wants her to have freedom and be taken care of.

And if Kylo was honest, the thought of Evangeline giving her submission freely because she chose to was the sweetest of all.

Kylo grins down at her, answering effortlessly now that his mind was made up, "Hm, then I think my little girl needs Daddy to remind her how to behave."

Evangeline gasps, nodding. "Yes, teach me a lesson Daddy, please."

"Get up." He commands, releasing her and resituating himself on the edge of the bed. She obeys, standing and waiting for his next order.

"Over my knee. Now." When she doesn't move fast enough, Kylo forcibly pulls her down to lay her across his lap with her bare ass arched.

Without warning, he spanks her hard enough to leave a mark.

Evangeline mewls in pleasure and her hips jerk up in search of more.

Kylo spanks her again; the noises she makes have his cock twitching. He can feel her juices dripping onto his leg.

"You're getting off on this, aren't you, dirty girl?" he growls at the realization. "Making a mess all over me."

He forces his hand between her thighs from behind and teases her slit with his fingers before thrusting three inside of her. She's so wet that he's met with no resistance.

Evangeline bucks her body back, and her inner walls clench around his fingers over and over again.

Kylo groans, curling his fingers to reach that hidden spot deep inside of her. "My Little Bird is so close to cumming, but do you deserve it?"

"Please, Daddy! I've been...I've been a good girl!" Evangeline begs him, struggling to form coherent sentences.

Kylo raises a brow. "You think that little stunt you pulled before makes you a good girl?"

He withdraws his fingers from her, denying her impending orgasm, and lands another blow to her ass cheeks, dragging his juice-coated fingers along her backside. "Do good girls tie their Daddies down and tease them?"

She doesn't respond, so he spanks her again—harder in the same spot to increase the pain. "Do good girls tell their Daddy 'no'?"

Evangeline whimpers, shaking her head.

"That's right; they don't. I've been too lenient with you, Little Bird."

The fifth smack makes her yelp. "Five more—you will count them out. If not, I'll make it ten more, understand?"

With a shaky breath, she responds, "I will count them o-or Daddy will make it ten."

"Good girl." Kylo's first blow comes hard and fast down onto her already reddened ass cheek.

"Six."

The next smack comes down on the opposite cheek.

"Seven." Evangeline barely has time to finish speaking before he spanks her again, so hard that she has to grit her teeth.

"E-Eight."

"I know it stings," Kylo coos, as he runs his free hand along the length of her spine to her neck. "Just two more for me. Can you take it, Little Bird?"

"Yes, Daddy. I can take it."

Breathlessly she counts the ninth blow, putting on a brave face, not willing to give up.

"Hmmm, such a good girl—doing so well for me," Kylo hums, stroking the handprints he's left on her backside.

The final slap reverberates throughout the room. Evangeline lurches forward, almost off his lap from the impact, but Kylo holds her in place.

She sobs in relief, thankful that her punishment is over, but doesn't remember to count.

"Is my girl forgetting something?" He pinches the flesh of her ass until she jerks.

"T-Ten, Daddy, ten!" She cries out in pain, tears prickling at the corners of her eyes.

Kylo releases her, and Evangeline's body immediately slumps against his lap.

With a gentle touch, he caresses her, soothing the irritated flesh. He allows her to rest, letting her focus on nothing else but the touch of his hand. She stirs after a moment, whispering his name.

"Tell me what you need, Little Bird." He smiles down at her and keeps his tone gentle to convey that her punishment is finished.

Evangeline looks at him through half-lidded eyes. "Need to cum. Please make me cum?"

Kylo's hand slides back between her legs to play with her clit. "How does my sweet girl want me to make her cum?"

She twitches atop his lap, panting for breath. "Your cock—please, Kylo. I need you inside me."

"Mmmh, let's sit you up and lay you down so Daddy can make you cum." Kylo hooks his arm around her middle to help lift her up off his lap. He then helps her to lay on the bed with her legs spread open, leaving him enough space to settle between them.

"You're fucking soaked for me, Little Bird. It'll be so easy for me to—" he pauses, pushing the tip of his cock against her entrance. "Slip in," he finishes, movements slow, but he stuffs her little cunt full.

Her thighs tremble under his grasp, back arching to meet him, singing his name like a hymn.

"That's right, let me hear that pretty voice of yours." Kylo grunts and picks up his pace, causing her to moan louder. After teasing herself before his arrival and being denied her orgasm, she's already so close to her climax.

Taking a deep inhale, Kylo opens the connection between them further, allowing him to feel all the same sensations as her. His whole body shudders at the intensity, and he guides Evangeline to wrap her legs around his waist so he can lean over her.

He grips the sheets beside her head, thrusting in earnest, enjoying the sight of her breasts bouncing from the force of his thrusts.

The pleasure becomes almost blinding. Evangeline's moans drown out the sounds of flesh slapping together.

No words are needed.

The bond tells them precisely what the other is feeling—pure bliss.

Together they climb higher and higher until they both reach their peaks and shatter. They cum together. Her inner walls gush around him as he fills her until his seed overflows out of her.

It takes Kylo a long time to recover from his orgasm. His muscles feel like lead as he forces himself to rest his back against the headboard.

He pulls Evangeline close to his chest, ensuring that she's comfortable.

She rests in his arms while his fingers idly play with the loose curls in her hair.

Kylo's mind drifts, reflecting on his conversations with Rey. He can't explain why he expected his uncle to be truthful, but finding out that Luke had lied about the night the temple burned down stung worse than Kylo cared to admit.

More betrayal that slandered his nephew's name.

It shouldn't matter. The lies did not matter.

When he faces his uncle again—he will slaughter him. He will pay for every ounce of pain he has ever caused him.

Kylo would find him, and Rey would not stand in his way. If she did, he would ensure she tasted the end of his blade, but not before letting her watch Skywalker die.

Let her weep over another man who wasn't her father.

"Kylo?" The sound of his name breaks him from his musings. "So much rage." Evangeline touches his face, angling his face to look down at her.

Her brilliant green eyes are filled with attentiveness and concern. "It's suffocating you."

The grasp he has on her tightens, and he drags her up so he can rest his forehead on hers. "I didn't mean to disturb you, Little Bird."

"You didn't, my Lord. I don't want you to hide yourself. Not when you're here."

He hums in acknowledgment, but his Little Bird is determined.

"I can feel your anger burning in my core. What's wrong?"

"It's nothing. Go back to sleep. You need your rest," he deflects, wanting the conversation to end.

She shakes her head in defiance. "Not until you tell me."

Kylo rolls his eyes with a sigh and decides it is better to choose his battles. "If I tell you, will you go to sleep?"

"Yes, but I can determine for myself when I need to sleep."

"I thought I was 'Daddy'?" He shoots back, grinning at her. "Isn't it my job to look after you?"

Evangeline's face heats up, a lovely shade of red spreading across her cheeks. "Yes...but—"

Kylo chuckles at her inability to finish her sentence. "You like when I call myself that, don't you?" He leans in, warm breath tickling the shell of her ear, his voice husky. "Daddy."

She can't stop herself from moaning but quickly shakes her head, pushing at his chest to gain some space between them. "S-Stop that. I won't let you distract me. Tell me, please?"

Kylo sighs again, unable to deny her any longer. "Her name is Rey. She's an insignificant scavenger who has somehow managed to harness the Force. She fights with the Resistance and has done nothing but become a thorn in my side from the moment I captured her."

"If she is your enemy, then why speak with her?"

He hesitates, unsure if he should be fully honest or not. "I can't—neither one of us seems to be in control of it. But she now seems to think she knows everything about me and my life."

Evangeline can hear the frustration in his tone and feel how tense he is, but that does nothing to alleviate the sparks of jealousy that ignite within her.

This girl—She has access to Kylo's mind beyond what Evangeline possesses. It allows Rey to speak to him, see him, and access his memories.

Her manicured nails dig into her palms to the point of pain.

Not only that, but they share their use of magic—the Force. How could Evangeline compete with that kind of bond?

The answer is she couldn't. Her bond with him was inadequate compared to that.

She would lose him...to some girl.

Jealousy.

Self-doubt.

Anger.

Fear.

Sadness.

The barrage of emotions flowing through their connection leaves Kylo dizzy. Her emotional range is so vast that he is unable to keep up with it—until suddenly, it stops.

"This...this girl...she's the one who hurt you, who cut your face." It's not a question. Evangeline somehow knows the answer. The truth of it fuels her anger.

This girl had almost killed him, but then formed a connection with his mind?

She continues before Kylo can respond, "You will have to face her again. Fight her again."

"Yes, Bird."

Anger and jealousy morph into dread and anxiety.

No matter how resentful Evangeline may feel, his safety tops it all.

Her hands grip onto whatever they can find—his face, his neck, his forearms.

Kylo calls her name, shaking her slightly to bring her attention back to him. He places his fingers under her chin, tilting her head up in his direction to break her from her thoughts. "Tell me what your cards say. When I face the girl again...will I fail?"

"You want me to give you a reading?" she asks in disbelief.

Kylo nods, and Evangeline scrambles up, not bothering to put clothes on before leaving to retrieve her cards. She's quick to return; the red and gold detailed cards are clutched tightly in her hands.

She kneels in front of him with her legs tucked under her, making sure to leave enough space for the cards. Like the first time, she guides him through shuffling them and then picking the pile he feels the most drawn to.

After, she sets to work and lays the cards out in a pyramid shape. She studies them before arranging them so that three cards lie in the middle with others placed around them.

"You have 'The Illusion' placed in your past. This card represents a person who hides their true intentions from us. Someone you met long ago has lied to you." Her eyes search Kylo's for understanding before she continues, "Or taken advantage of you."

She pauses and points to the two cards that lay directly under the first card. "'The Thunder' and 'The Fight' tell me this person used manipulation to not only fuel your rage but directed that rage into a purpose, and gave you something to fight for."

Kylo stares at her in confusion, eyes darting from the cards to her face and back again.

"Does that...make sense to you?" Evangeline questions, sensing the conflict within him.

"I'm not sure." He answers honestly, his mind teetering back and forth. Some part of him knows her cards speak of Snoke, but another part of him refuses to accept it.

"Do you want me to stop?"

Kylo shakes his head 'no.' He needs to hear the rest.

"You have 'The Maze' in your present. You still have many choices in front of you now. You will soon be faced with another difficult decision."

She points to the next card, one that Kylo has seen before—'The Shadow.'

"Like last time, this decision is linked to a death. The life that is taken will be decided by your hand and your hand alone."

A sense of déjà vu washes over him. The last time she had told him these things, he left and killed his father. "Who's death?"

Evangeline shakes her head, frowning sadly. "I don't know. I'm sorry, Kylo. All I can tell you is you have 'The Windy' card placed in your future. She is an elemental card and one of the strongest in the deck. She represents extreme transition and transformation. Whatever choice you make will change everything."

Kylo nods, letting her words sink in so he can process them. He had wanted to know what would happen when he fought against Rey, but it appeared that the cards had a different message for him.

"And this card?" He asks once he's collected himself and points to another card he has seen before.

"'The Twin'—it holds the same meaning from your last reading. The card usually represents the person who is your other half..."

"Someone I am bonded with," he finishes for her.

Evangeline nods, eyes downcast, her mind thinking of his connection with the scavenger girl.

Kylo brings his hand up to take a hold of the side of her face. Her gaze flicks up to meet his, green eyes glassy and filled with sorrow.

"Evangeline..." He pleads with her, begging her to understand the things he is incapable of saying.

So instead, he kisses her.

The kiss between them is chaste, both of them afraid of breaking the other, but soon Evangeline is crawling over the cards to get into his lap. Kylo wraps his arms around her and holds her—chest to chest and heart to heart.

When the kiss is broken, he tucks some hair behind her ear but keeps her as close to him as he possibly can.

With their faces inches apart, Evangeline whispers, "Just...make sure you come back to me, Kylo Ren."

"I will always come back to you, Little Bird."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((A/N: Here is a picture of Kylo's reading for this chapter))

PS: If you would like to keep up to date with what I'm doing you can find my on Tiktok, Ig &Patreon!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

147K 2.7K 21
His face was just inches from mine. I smelled a fruity aroma coming from his hair. His perfectly shaped lips were too close for comfort. Kylo's brow...
176 3 12
Kylo Ren finds himself struggling with issues of great import that could not only derail his efforts within the First Order, but could even cost him...
288 5 7
PLEASE READ DETAILED TAGS AT THE END OF THIS DESCRIPTION: My work is dark and mature. If you have a sensitive constitution or are easily triggered, m...
54.7K 1.4K 16
WARNINGS ON BOTTOM! You were there from the beginning. He was incapable, afraid yet fearless, resolute, absolute. You saw what was before Kylo Ren, a...