Chapter 6: The Scavenger

((A/N: Kylo Ren has never seen sage before this moment—that's canon.))

((Warnings: Spanking/Punishment all consensual but I wanted to post a warning anyway))

A Place To Escape: Chapter 6 (The Scavenger)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The connection between them grew exponentially after Kylo's last visit. With each passing day, he felt Evangeline's presence become stronger as if she walked beside him wherever he went.

How it was possible for the Force to connect him to someone who claimed to not be Force-sensitive Kylo did not know or understand.

They weren't able to see one another in the way he and Rey could, but they felt each other and communicated with their emotions. His Little Bird often sent him her feelings of concern—her way of reminding him to eat or sleep.

Having two women able to access his psyche makes Kylo uneasy, but knowing Evangeline cares made him feel like he matters. His chest tightens at the thought that his quality of life could have meaning to someone, reluctantly coming to the realization that Evangeline's quality of life also has meaning to him.

If Supreme Leader Snoke found out, he would surely forbid him from ever seeing his Little Bird again. Forming attachments would undoubtedly make him weak—make him forget his path.

Luckily, Snoke's hunt for Skywalker and the Scavenger while simultaneously chasing down the Resistance is taking attention away from Kylo's...extracurricular activities.

The moment Kylo sits down on his bed, a tingling sensation runs up his spine—so light that it feels like being touched by the feathers of a dove.

"Go to sleep, my Lord."

A moan slips past his full lips, and he pushes his emotions back to her—letting her feel his longing.

He is anything but tired.

Evangeline's desires eagerly respond to him.

"Come to me, Kylo. Come home."

Home?

Kylo hadn't called a place home since he was a boy and training at the Jedi temple but yearning to be with his mother and father. He casts those memories aside and turns his mind to her.

Isn't home a place your instincts tell you that you need to return to?

He dresses, not bothering to put on his multiple layers of armor. He won't need it—not where he is going.

"I'm coming home to you, Little Bird."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is well into the night when Kylo's TIE Silencer lands on the planet of Cefalù. He missed Evangeline's performance, but it doesn't matter because Kylo knows she's waiting for him. He can only hope she's stripped of whatever complex costume she's wearing tonight.

She is already standing by the door when he enters, throwing herself into his arms and kissing him senseless.

Pleased to find she only wears a baby blue bra and panty set, Kylo wastes no time dipping his hand into her silk underwear. He finds her completely soaked, the fabric clinging to her like a second skin.

"Evangeline, how are you already this fucking wet?" Kylo moans, leaning in so that their noses touch.

"You were taking so long. I couldn't wait."

With a growl and his hand at her throat, Kylo pushes Evangeline against the wall. "Impatient little slut. You couldn't even wait a few hours, could you? Did you make yourself cum without me?"