The Destroyer on Remnant (Des...

By sirkibblesthe3rd

Remnant... A planet long abandoned by the brother gods... But what happens when the brother gods, decide to s... More

Bio...ish
Bio
The Awakening
The Mission
Incoming
Arrival...
Investigation
Reawakening
Exploring Remnant
The Hunt for Vale pt. 1 Vacuo
The Hunt for Vale pt.2 Menagerie
Before the Storm
Beacon
Where I've been
Ruby...
Bargaining
First Day
A Late Night Talk
A Trip Gone Wrong
Not a chapter More of the same

Menagerie part 2

1.1K 22 14
By sirkibblesthe3rd

                                                                             "Destroyah"

     The next morning had come and once Y/N had awoken and emerged from his room, Kali had approached him with Ghira at her side and asked his name.  Now both Kali and Ghira are staring at Y/N with confusion.

Kali: "Destroyah?"

Y/N: "Yes..."

Ghira: "Is that a nickname?"

Y/N: "A nickname... And a Title..."

Ghira is now looking nervous 'A Title?'  How did he get the title of Destroyah?  What did he do?  Was it bad?  Did he kill people? 

Kali: "So how did you get that name?"

Y/N: 'Shit...'

Ghira: "Yes, I am also curious..."

Y/N: 'Think of something...' "I... Got the title from some of my friends do to my methods of killing Grimm."

Ghira: "Is that so?"

Y/N: "Indeed.."

Y/N turns to Kali

Y/N: "May I leave... Now that I have rested?"

Kali: "You want to leave already!?!  You haven't even eaten yet!  You can't fly on an empty stomach!"

With each new sentence Kali proceeded to get closer to Y/N's face with an upset expression.  The Monster simply stares at her, then at Ghira who simply shrugs, then looks back at Kali.  Y/N slowly pushes Kali away before speaking again.

Y/N: "I feel that I will be able to make the trips just fine..."

Kali: "I won't let you leave on an empty stomach!   ALSO!  Where are your clothes?"

Y/N: "...What?"

Ghira: "Your clothes... Where are they, Where did you put them?"

Y/N: "I... Don't have any... I didn't have any when I walked in here, so why would I have some now?"

Ghira opens his mouth to say something, but then realizes that you didn't have any clothes when you walked in.  Just Chitin covering your pelvis.

Kali: "Well then you can go get some clothes while I make you some food."

Y/N: "...That's not happening..."

Kali: "W-wha-"

Ghira: "No No, he has a point."

Kali: "What do you mean?"

Ghira: "Honey, we can barely find anything in my size. Most of it has to be made special for me.  Destroyah is bigger than me, as well as having those wings coming out of his back.  Finding something for him is out of the question.  It'd have to be special made for him which would take too long."
(Of all people to talk about clothing, who knew it'd be Ghira)

Kali: "What? but he-... He might need...  FINE!  But he's staying for breakfast!"

Ghira: "I... Don't think we'll be able to stop him honey... wait... Destroyah, how strong are you?"

Y/N gives Ghira an unamused look before reaching forward and grabbing Ghira by the face with one hand and lifting him off the ground with ease.  Kali stares at the scene before her before Y/N drops Ghira. Ghira gasps for air for a moment before turning back to Kali.

Ghira: "Yeah, we can't stop him."

Kali looks down for a moment before her ears go flat and she looks a the alien with big watery eyes. 

Y/N: 'No...'

Kali's lip starts quivering.

Y/N: 'No No No...'

Kali holds her hands up to her chin.

Y/N: 'Damn it...'

The Destroyer lets out a frustrated sigh before looking back at the cat.

Y/N: "Fine... I'll stay for the food..."

Kali: "YAY!"

She sprints off to the kitchen leaving the two men standing there.  Y/N turns to Ghira.

Y/N: "How the hell do you live with her?"

Ghira: "I ask myself that a lot..."

Y/N: "I'm going to explore the village..."

And with that Y/N left the house, still extremely confused about what just occurred.

First Person P.O.V.

     You walk around the village taking notes on many of the things you see, for one.  No humans, two, everyone here seems to be rather friendly. Hell most people seems to ignore that fact that you lack clothing.  You start to think, you're first few encounters with people on this planet were rather hostile, but now it's Very Friendly?  How the hell does this planet work?  

As you're walking around you notice a woman carrying a rather large urn of water on her head, as you walk past she starts to drop the pot.  Before it can fall and shatter your tail shoots out and catches it before slowly lifting it up.  Although you'd rather stick to yourself, you decide to help this woman carry this urn to where it needs to go.  After that, someone else needed help... Then another... Then another...  You're not supposed to be helping these people... You're supposed to just be observing them... But against your better judgement... You decide to keep helping.  There's no reason to be rude to the people who have shown you nothing but kindness... 

After some time you find yourself walking alongside a mother and her child as you carry a basket of food for them.  But as you're walking you hear a noise... A familiar noise... As you look up you see a Jet flying over head.  They had pulled off their pursuit before, so why are they here now?  Soon after the Jet flew over head, you hear shouting...  You place them basket down and follow the noise.  When you arrive you see that it was Ghira shouting at a group of soldiers.

Ghira: "YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHY YOU'RE HERE!"

Commander: "We are here hunting an individual under the orders of General Ironwood.  Now Please get out of our way... Faunus..."

Ghira: "I am the leader of this Island, you have no power or authority here.  Leave. NOW."

Commander: "We are simply trying to catch this individual so that you may all be safe... I'm sorry that your don't see it that way but I-"

Soldier: "Sir, Target Spotted."

The Commander see's you among the crowd watching the scene unfold.  He glares at you before raising his hand.

Commander: "OPEN FIRE!"

Without hesitation the soldiers lift their rifles and shoot at you.  You fold your wings in front of you and block the bullets, this goes on for a few moments before you hear a scream and the fire stops.  You look around and see that the child you were walking with earlier followed you, they were struck by a stray bullet and now lay in their mothers arms.  The faunus around as well as Ghira are outraged at the soldiers.  But you... You stare at the scene in front of you.

This was not their territory, they were invaders... They are disrespecting the people here... Opened fire on a group of innocent people... And now... an innocent child has been shot...

You have been wanting to kill these fools, you been waiting for something to happen...

Now you have a reason the kill them...

You let out a Horrific screech and spread your wings, before the soldiers can do anything you fly at them, using your momentum you tear off one of the soldiers heads before turning and disemboweling another soldier with your wrist spike.  Another soldier raises his weapon to shoot at you but your tail clamps around his neck and chops off his head.  You turn to the last soldier and grab both of his arms and lift him up, before ripping off his arms.  You turn to the commander who looks horrified, he takes off running but you fly at him and pull him into the sky.  He looks into your eyes that are now glazed over orange and glowing.  You open your mouth and use your secondary jaw and tear out his throat.  As he gags on his blood, purple electricity crackles around your head.  You toss him up and breath out a micro oxygen beam at him, dissolving his skin and killing him.

You look down at the faunus one last time, seeing Ghira and Kali staring at you wide eyed.  You fly away from the Island at high speeds pursued by atlas mantas.  But instead of running like last time you turn and flew straight at one of the mantas.  Tearing through the cock pit and flying out the other end with the pilots head as the manta crashes into the water.  Without slowing down you fly through another mantas wing.  Causing the jet to catch fire and crash, you turn your head and shoot your micro oxygen ray at another making it explode.

Atlas continues pursue you even with the lost on their ship,  You slash your horn at one of the ships sending a orange arc of energy through it cutting it in half.  You notice that you are quickly approaching dense fog, and fly straight into it.  Atlas follows you but soon loses you, they turn to motion sensors.  But they notice something, not something small. Something big... Something VERY BIG.  As they fog clears they see nothing in front of them... But when they check behind them, they see something horrifying.

3rd P.O.V.

It's huge... And Gaining on them... FAST.

The monster shoots a micro oxygen beam destroying multiple mantas, the remaining mantas attempt to break off and flee but the creature catches up and spins destroying all the remaining jet with it's wings. The wreckage falls into the water as the behemoth flies away.  As it flies away, it glows orange before bursting into light.  In the monsters place is Y/N continuing to fly towards another land mass.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Ocelot: "So?"

Sirkibbles: "So... What?"

Ocelot: "Aren't you gonna make an excuse as to why you haven't updated?"

Sirkibbles: "... Nope..."

Ocelot: "No?"

Sirkibbles: "There is no excuse, I'm just fucking lazy..."

Ocelot: "Also you missed this story's one year anniversary."

Sirkibbles: "Yeah... I'm still pissed at myself for that..."

Anyway, I'm just lazy... I know what I want to do with this story, but I'm not really sure just How to get there... I'll figure it out... Eventually...

As always any writing tips would be nice, not sure when I'll update next, no I'm not abandoning this story I'm just lazy as hell.  Leave any ideas you want to see, I can't guarantee that the ideas will make it in, but I will consider any ideas thrown my way.

I'm Sirkibbles, Have a great one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

671 4 7
Just a thought that after watching my hero academia and Rwby. (Y/N) and his best friend Sean are huge fans of quirks, My hero academia and the famo...
98.5K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...
6.3K 110 11
(RWBY x Mute Male Reader, Volume 1) First book, spelling mistakes, bla bla you get it. Each volume will be a separate book cuz fuck it. Also, a (not...
11.8K 226 34
After a successful universe save and an accidental universe hop, C wakes up to see a shattered Moon and he just so happens to be surrounded by monste...