Show You How To Love

By ratchetpentaholic

In this world, we get bracelets the day we are born. They count down until the time we meet out soul mate. Ki... More

Chapter 1-Butterflies
Chapter 2-Best Friend Talk
Chapter 3-Kevin
Chapter 4-Tension
A/N
Chapter 5-Dog Days
Chapter 6-Winning
A/N
Chapter 7-Three Years Later
Chapter 8-Drinking and Dancing
Chapter 9-The Morning After
Chapter 10-Reactions
Chapter 11-Nerves
Chapter 12-Smut
Chapter 13-Giggles
Chapter 15-The Family
Chapter 16-Ketster
Chapter 17-Double Date
Chapter 18-Double Date Pt 2
Chapter 19-Mini-Golfing.
Chapter 20-Kidnapping
Chapter 21-Teenage Avi
Chapter 22-Home
Chapter 23-Scomiche
Chapter 24-Scott and Kirstie
Chapter 25-Dinner
Chapter 26-Telling
Chapter 27-The End
NOT A CHAPTER

Chapter 14-Clubbing

890 35 0
By ratchetpentaholic

Kirstie POV
"Hey, babe," I call from the bedroom we share. It feels so good. "Should I dress up tonight?"
"Naw, it's a casual club. Is a t-shirt and jeans okay?" he calls from the bathroom.
"Yes, hun," I reply. I pull on leggings, and a skintight orange t-shirt, and some black flats. I put on minimal make-up. I put my hair in a messy ponytail, and wait for Avi. He's in a (not surprising) dragon t-shirt, some jeans and black converse.
"Hey, babe?" he calls from the kitchen.
"Yeah, honey?" I say.
"Since we met and told your family, would you mind coming to my family?"
"Of course!" I reply, and he cringes.
"I'm from a big family, and they're LOUD," he said.
"Like, how big?" I ask.
"I have six aunts and six uncles. They all have, at least, three children. Half of the children are under thirteen, and will be obsessed with you!" he replies.
"Oh, that'll be fine," I wave a hand.
"Yeah, I know. I'll bet you five bucks this will go down. We're going tomorrow, so don't drink too much. First, they'll tell you about what I was like as a child, and show you pictures. They'll talk about how much I talk about you. My creepy uncle, you will be able to tell, will say how lucky I am, all my aunts will give you something, my grandma will pull me away, and my grandpa will talk about how you look like the pretty Italian girls he met during 'the war'. They will offer us wine, just drink it, the girl cousins will talk to you, and then someone will make a sex joke," he takes a deep breath and flops on the couch.
"Your on!" We shake hands, and go out to party. When we get there, the newly weds are drunk, and dancing up on each other. Kevin and Esther are taking, so Avi and I go out to dance on the floor. After a satisfying night of dancing, we head home, after saying our goodbyes. Avi kisses my neck, and I just roll my eyes, and drift off into a restful sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 391 20
Kirstin Maldonado had the perfect set of friends, family, and fans. And when he stepped into her life, things got even better. But a devastating loss...
8.4K 373 13
What would happen if PTX were to split up? Could they end up getting back together or will one member's life altering event change that? The 1st book...
4.1K 137 15
everything in her life was going great until she got pregnant with his child. [ kirstie and avi ] [ daughter ]
32.1K 1.6K 35
Kirstie Maldonado is a thriving Broadway actress. Avi Kaplan is a struggling musician living pay check to pay check. Their lives cross paths every ni...