Brutally Divine Love

By rajgita

life is really unfair for her. when she start accepting the fact that she has lost her love forever and now h... More

prologue
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
Chapter three
Chapter 4
Chapter five
Not an update
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Author Note
Author note
Chapter Eight
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CAST AND CHARACTERS
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
NEW COVERS
TWENTY THREE
Author Note
New Book
TWENTY FOUR
New Book
TWENTY FIVE
New Book
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
Not an update
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
Not an update
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
LAST CHANCE
Rendezvous with Brutally Divine love family
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER 41

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

2.6K 126 23
By rajgita

Hello friends
Thanks for being patient with me and so here is the fruit of your wait ..... a new chapter...... so without wasting any more time go and enjoy the chapter but please dont forget to leave your votes and views before leaving.....

So here we start.....

Rashi refused to acknowledge any feelings for him in her heart as for her he was her tormentor and he refused the feelings too thinking her to be his enemy..... his revenge and nothing more..... but yes..... both were unaware of the storm coming towards them that will change their life and perspectives for each other for always.......

Few days later

Everything was going okk in their life...  Ranvijay and Ishita's injuries are almost healed now .... Ranvijay was shocked and confused with Rashi's caring behavior towards him and loving .... motherly nature towards Ishita. She is taking care of each and every need of hers like a mother.... with him also ..... she is doing everything personally.... from cooking healthy food for them to making them taking their medicines on time.... keeping everything ready for their daily routine and being available for their every small need.
He is not able to digest the way she took care of them even after what he had done to her or better to say still doing to her....

Ting.... tonggggg ting. ... tong....

With the sound of door bell Ranvijay comes out of his thoughts and he proceed for main door to see who has come.....

RASHI: (opens the door and finds a lady in her 60s standing there) yes.... how may I help you??

LADY: (with a grace but strictness) Who are you ??? I have never seen you earlier here??

But before Rashi coureld answer a loud beaming voice hit her eardrums.....

ISHITA: (coming downstairs..... running like her life is dependent on the person at the door) Mausi maa........... (engulfing the person standing in the bone crushing hug) Mausi maa...... ohhhgh I missed you so much ......

LADY: (trying to set herself free) chill down young lady ..... leave me ..... can't...... can't breathe..... leave....

Ranvijay: (making Ishita leave the poor lady) Ishita relax..... mausi has just come.... let her relax first than you may go all crazy again..... let her sit first... (and bow down to touch her feet)

LADY: God bless you my viju ..... and may you get all the happiness of the world.....(and patt his head before placing a kiss on his forehead ) (pulling Ishita towards her and kissed her forehead too) and same to you too my little kitten....

ISHITA: (pouting) thats not fair.... I am no more little and not the kitten either...

LADY: (with lots of love) for me you will always be little kitten...... and I will always call you one even if you become an old and annoying like me....

RANVIJAY: who said that you are old.... you are still young and Beautiful and can make men fall on their knees with your beauty.... (and winked at her)

LADY: (patt at his chest) shameless..... (and all of them laugh like anything at the banter going on)

Rashi was dumbfound seeing this careless and witty attitude of him but choose to remain quite and stand at the corner..... suddenly Mausi's eyes fall on her....

LADY: Who is she?? (Pointing towards Rashi)

ISHITA: (beaming with happiness) ohhh.... I am sorry I forgot..... Mausi she is you daughter in law..... my bhabhi Rashi

LADY: (Shocked) What?? Bhabhi ?? But how?? I mean whose wife??

RANVIJAY: (scratching the back of his neck ) w....woo..... Mausi .... she is Rashi ..... m.... my wife..

LADY: (looks at his face in shock and than disappointment) ohhh.... and I thought you both consider me as the important part of your life but now I know my position in your life.....

RANVIJAY: (Immediately falls down on his knees holding his Mausi's legs) please mausi maa don't say this..... you are rhe most important person in our life...... we both have anyone beside you for us...... I am sorry .... it happened so fast that I was not able to inform anyone and later on I was unable to think as to how to tell you about all this..... please mausi maa believe me...  no one is above you for us ...... please  ...... don't leave us ...... please mausi maa ...... dont leave us..... ( and clutch her feet like a two years old boy and cried his heart)

LADY: ( bowed a little to make him stand but he refused to leave her feet) okkk..... okkk.... stop behaving like a kid.... stand up and come sit here with me (Pointing towards sofa) come ..... see I am really tired ..... can't stand gor so long..... you want me to fall down now....

RANVIJAY: (looks at her longingly) No.... i won't stand up until you say that you forgave me and will not leave us.....

LADY: (Smiled lovingly) How can I leave you two..... you both are my life.... and you know that so stop pretending and stand up so that I may meet my daughter in law....

Ranvijay stood up and hugs her after getting a slight  loving slap from her..... than Shilpa (mausi) moves towards Rashi

LADY: ( to Rashi) Hello beta.... I am Shilpa their and now your too Mausi and you can call me mausi maa just like them....

RASHI: (bends down to touch her feet ) Hello..... I am Rashi and I am really honored to meet you..... you are really sweet.....

LADY: (engulfed her in a sweet hug) no beta.... you are really sweet.... though I am little upset from you (ppinting towards Ranvijay) but I must say you really brought me a gorgeous daughter..... she is really lovely ...... but why like this..... what was the problem in doing this wedding in the right way ??

RANVIJAY: (Hesitantly) ....actually mausi her family was not ready for the alliance and was forcing her to marry someone else....... not finding any solution we had to flee and get marry in a hurry..... sorry mausi

SHILPA: okkk..... if you had to marry like this but atleast you could inform me after marriage..... but you hadn't why??

RANVIJAY: (holding his ears) sorry mausi.... actually I was really confused as to how to tell you...... I knew you will be disappointed in me and so I told Ishita and asked her to help me....

SHILPA: (patting Rashi's head lovingly) its okk beta.... I know it must be difficult for you but we will sort it out..... I have decided ..... its Ranvijay's birthday after two weeks and we will make rhe official announcement of your wedding that day .... next week we will go and meet your family and I will try my best to convince them..... I know how much difficult it is for a girl if her family didn't accept her's wedding.....

RASHI:(looks towards Ranvijay for help but found him glaring at her as if warning her to not to say anything wrong) okkk mausiji ..... for now please come have rest ...... I will just prepare tea and some snacks for you....

SHILPA: okk beta..... let me just go and fresh up than we will have tea and will continue our chit chat .....

After mausi and Ishita left for Shilpa's room Ranvijay marched towards Rashi and drag her towards kitchen ..... but before he could say anything Rashi said....

RASHI: (showing her hand before his eyes) don't worry I know what you want to say..... I will not tell anything to her..... I can see how much she loves you and Ishita and I don't know about you but I know how to give respect to relations as I lost do many of them ..... so don't worry I will play along till the time she is here.....

RANVIJAY: (little shocked but than masked his emotions soon) Good for you ..... I hope you will keep your words.... now prepare something for all just like a good daughter in law (and he left from there....)

After sometime all gathered again in the hall ...... Rashi comes there with two maids holding trays carrying different items for the feast. She motioned them to keep all the items on the table and bring other things too from the kitchen while she serves tea to all....

Everyone saw the snacks and looked at her with an awe.....

SHILPA: you prepared all these in such a short time span...

RASHI: (Smiles ) Ji .... but with the help of others..... I was not aware of your likes and dislikes so I made these ...... I hope you like them....

SHILPA: ( lovingly) you hope??? Are you serious I love them ..... they are all my favorite..... ( motioning towards the empty seat next to her) come dear zit here with me....

RASHI:(politely)Just let me serve first mausi than I will sit...

ISHITA (standing up taking the tray from her hands) No you go and sit ..... today I will serve (and start serving all)

All enjoys the snacks with light talks and Shilpa sharing the childhood stories of Ranvijay and Ishita with Rashi..... they enjoyed their together ....

3 days pass in the blur with all enjoying and teasing each other.....

After 3 days

SHILPA: Rashi just go and get ready ..... we are going for shopping....

RASHI: But mausi ..... I have lots of things to do..... you please go with Ishita and Ranvijayji.... I will stay here only....

SHILPA: But than how will we do shopping for you without you??

RASHI: (confusingly) for me??? But why ?? I don't need anything....

SHILPA: (smirking at Ranvijay) wow viju.... you got the antic wife as I don't know any other girl on this planet who could say that she dont wanna go for shopping and have everything......

RANVIJAY: (Glaring at Rashi) You should go.....

SHILPA: yes you must come aa we are going to shop for your reception only that will be held on his birthday as I said earlier ..... so go get ready and we have to shop for your family also as we have to go and meet them on Sunday.... so go get ready fast.....

RASHI: (unwantingly) Ohhh... okkkk

And after she gets ready they all ho for shopping.......

At the shopping mall

Shilpa purchased so many dresses for all and also one beautiful lehanga for Rashi and also made Ranvijay agree to go for new sherwani for the function. Ishita also purchased new lehanga for her and than they decided to go for some accessories complementing their dresses.....

                   Lehanga for Rashi

         Designer lehanga for Ishita

And their eyes got wide opened as they saw Ranvijay coming out of trial room.... he was looking no less than a Greek God..... every girl in the mall was eyeing him only but Rashi was looking at something or someone behind him and one can easily find the fear..... love ...... pain and so many emotions in her eyes.....

Following her gaze Shilpa also looks where she was looking and got surprised as well as shocked seeing the person standing there.....

SHILPA: Rati..... is it you?? How???

RATI: (also shocked) Shilpa didi.... you here??? How??(but than her gaze fell on Rashi and she moves towards her and gives her a tight slap that she immediately lost her balance and falls on the floor) How can you??

And everyone looks at Rati and than Rashi in confusion as well as shocked with her behavior but only Ranvijay was there who was looking at her with distaste ....... anger as well as with fear....

Uffffff.... done
So friends here I am done with one more chapter and yes as you can guess from next chapter onwards the secret will be revealed....... so have little bit more patience and wait for the truth..... please please please dont forget to vote and comment on the chapter...... I really live to read from you and answer you.......

Also..... I don't own any of the pics given above ..... I took them from Google and they rightfully belong to their original owner.....

Thank you all and love you

Your Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

520K 23K 50
He slowly trailed his hand over my cleavage, looking at me in such a way as if daring me to stop him from touching my body. "You have no choice but t...
1.4M 101K 101
It was love at first Sight for Vikram Rathore when his eyes fell on timid Sonakshi. Not the one to get into stupid games, but he decides to take up a...
144K 8.9K 50
" Leave me. " She whimpered in pain feeling his hard grip on her wrist and in result he tighten his hold more . He opened the door of his bedroom and...
69.9K 3.4K 30
╰┈➤✮ 𝐴𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑣 × 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑘𝑎 ❝𝑯𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒂𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒌𝒂❞ *:・゚✧...