obstacles | j.wy x oc

By clxudpeaches

Kim Hana was a dense girl that hasn't learned the meaning of "love" until one day, a young girl would change... More

• I N T R O D U C T I O N •
Chapter 1: Memories
Chapter 2: Unknown Feelings
Chapter 3: You Mean a Lot to Me
Chapter 4: Gang Fight
Chapter 5: Chance
Chapter 6: Of Course I Do
Chapter 7: Love is Found
Chapter 8: Los Angeles?
Chapter 9: Party
Chapter 10: I need you...
Chapter 11: Confrontation
Chapter 12: Catching Up
Chapter 13: Flight
Chapter 14: Triple Threat
Chapter 15: Affection
Chapter 16: Mom and a Certain Someone
Chapter 18: A Night to Remember
Chapter 19: Recalling the Past
Special Chapter: Birthday Kiss
Chapter 20: Fireworks
Chapter 21: Psycho
Chapter 22: Guardian Angel
Chapter 23: Worries
A/N
Chapter 24: Empty
Chapter 25: Numb
Chapter 26: Protect
Chapter 27: Exiled
Chapter 28: Return
Chapter 29: Fading
Chapter 30 Part 1: Heal
Chapter 30 Part 2: Promise
• E P I L O G U E •

Chapter 17: Another Step

391 18 2
By clxudpeaches

Hana

Rehearsals where finished and I was exhausted. All of my performances were ready for the big event and I can't wait to surprise everyone.

(Ah, whatever I'm just gonna tell you guys reading this right now.)

"Oppa! Did I do okay?" I asked my brother.

Yeah that's right, the surprise performance included my brother and his group, BTS. They just came out with a new summer song and they told me I could perform with them. I bet our mom will be in tears when she sees both of her children onstage together.

"What do you mean by okay? You did absolutely perfect!" He complimented me, which boosted my confidence even more.

"Yeah, you might be even better than your brother." Jungkook came in joked.

"I would smack you right now, but you aren't wrong." He rolled his eyes and smiled at me.

"Anyways we are gonna get dinner, wanna join?" My brother invited me.

"I would love to, but I have to pass. Mom is waiting for me and so is my girlfriend." I explained to him, causing him to smirk.

"Ah I see~ So does that mean she's gonna meet her?" He questioned and I nodded.

"Good luck, last time I brought someone home she was staring through her soul." He laughed.

"Well she said she likes her so far. Hopefully she took good care of her." Come to think of it, I felt bad for Wonyoungie since she had to put up with her the whole day.

"Ya, I was just teasing you. She's gonna like her, don't worry." He reassured me.

"Thanks." I hugged him before I had to leave.

When I went to wait for my ride to pick me up, I heard Taehyung-oppa yelling at me.

"Hana-ya! I forgot to tell you one more thing!" He yelled at me.

"What is it?!" I shouted back

"I'm happy that you aren't single anymore! Like seriously, I thought you would've been lonely for the rest of your life!" He replied, completely laughing as he yelled at me.

Like mother, like son.

"Ya, that's bold of you oppa! Last time I checked, you didn't have a relationship back in high school!" I roasted.

He was left dumbfounded. Looks like I won the battle.

Soon my ride came and I gave my brother one last wave before getting in. Since it was rush hour, there was traffic going back, it wasn't so bad as my eyes grew heavy. I drifted off to sleep until I got back home

When I arrived back at the mansion, I knocked on the door for someone to let me in. The door swung open and Wonyoungie was there to greet me.

"Unnie! You're back, where were you?" She jumped into my arms.

"I had some business to do. Anyways, how's was your day with my mom?" I asked her, not letting go of her.

"It was great! She took us out to the spa and treated us to some great food." She replied.

"Sounds nice! Hopefully you saved me some." I laughed.

"Actually, we almost forgot but don't worry, I was able to buy some for you. It's in the fridge." She told me, 'cause my stomach can't handle the hunger anymore.

I put my bag down and she dragged me to the kitchen. How sweet of her, she thought about me. I laughed about the thought to myself which made my girlfriend look at me.

"What's so funny?" She asked.

"Nothing. I just find it sweet that you remember to get me food. Thanks a lot babe." I smiled as I kissed her cheek.

"N-no problem!" She blushed.

I sat down at the dining table and Wonyoung grabbed the food from the fridge for me. She bought an entire sushi bento. They must've went to my favourite Japanese restaurant since this is the exact order I get when I go there.

"Thank you for the food." I prayed before completely devouring my meal as if was my last time eating.

"Wow, you're really hungry. What exactly did you do?" She wondered.

"I had to run some errands for my dad." I lied. That's a good excuse, right?

"Anyways, do you know where my mom is? We were supposed to meet this evening." I asked her, totally no straying away from any other questions.

"Oh, she got a call from someone and she had to hurry back." She replied.

"I see. She wanted to get to know you more, since you're my girlfriend." I awkwardly said.

"Me, meeting with your mom? Like what people do in relationships?" She asked nervously.

I nodded and suddenly her eyes sparkled.

"Yes! I've been waiting for this opportunity for so long!" She exclaimed.

"Wait what?" I was confused. She was waiting to meet my mom one on one?

"I've been practicing with my mom ever since we got together." She explained.

This girl... is she really my girlfriend? How thoughtful of her.

"Well then... I was thinking you're gonna be totally nervous, but looks like you're all prepared." I giggled.

"You know, you really surprise me sometimes." I added as I leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"W-what do you mean?" She stuttered.

"You're so sweet and very thoughtful. No one has ever treated me like that..." I whispered, "and that's why I love you.

She blushed at my comment. Then, she followed that by standing up in front of me and pulling my hand to join her. After that, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me forward to make the first move. My eyes widened as our lips connected, so by instinct, I grabbed her waist. This was the longest kiss we've had... What's gotten into her?

Once we pulled away, our breaths were heavy.

"Since when were you so assertive?" I asked, internally grinning like a mad man.

"I-I just wanted to try it. I'm sorry." She looked down at her feet and twiddle her thumbs.

"Why do you have to apologize? I'm glad we took another step, even if it was still small." I pulled her into a hug.

"I love you." I told her, meaning every damn word I said.

"I love you too." She said back, snuggling into my chest.

We stayed like for a good few minutes.

"🎵'Cause I-I-I'm in the stars tonight.🎵" We heard two people coming to the kitchen/dining area by singing.

I turned around to see Eunbi and Chaeyeon sharing airpods.

"🎵So watch me bring the fire and set the night aligh- Hana-ya, get your hands off Wonyoungie right now!" She scolded at me by throwing her slipper at me. Fortunately she missed but she was fast enough to chuck a pillow at my face.

"Chaeyeon, control your girlfriend! She's crazy!" I tried to evade her but I was laughing like crazy.

"Dude, you know I have no control over this." She deadpanned.

Well the chasing continued and I was constantly getting hit.

"Unnie, that was my bad. Don't drag her into this!" Wonyoung tried to save me.

"Is it true?" Eunbi asked her and she nodded.

"Fine... You both get punished!" She got took the blanket that was wrapped around her and whipped it at us.

"No!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 260 18
When a girl being forcibly brought to a mysterious place. How will she take the truth ? How will the other treat her ? In this story, the main charac...
6.6K 502 34
Life is a Slow Journey. Or so Chaewon thinks whenever she looks at Minju. Her life with Minju has always been like that. From the very first moment t...
60.3K 2.2K 39
No matter what you do, life will find its way to get you Note: - This story is fictional. - Any events or name that's similar is coincidental - I do...
46.8K 1.8K 28
I*zone x fem reader Y/N, a teenager that has to be Iz*one manager by accident. Your life is gonna be changing to a mess, when you have to living with...