AMETHYST // LARRY ABO

By rain_drop_lover

NOT EDITED! "This wasn't what I asked for" "Amethyst made your dream comes true" "Bu-but its 1722! Iam in the... More

INTRO
WARNINGS
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
Hehe, will delete later
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO

NINE

1.4K 71 28
By rain_drop_lover

NINE: TO THEIR LAND

Harry is so scared, he feels so much uncomfertable. He wants to know what is happening around him, he is sure that he is not in London or even in England.

Even he feels uncomfertable he doesnt wants to go from here, the Alpha's scent was calming so as his presence. The Irish Omega and the beta girls are friendly, so as the maids but still Harry felt uneasy. But his inner Omega was happy, he can feel his wolf's enjoyment for being here.

Harry was currently in the same horse carriage with his Alpha. He was curiously looking outside through the carriage window. He was fascinated by seeing lots of greenery in here, the environment looks so fresh and calming.

He saw lots of men and women walking along the roads, and they are wearing very old fashioned clothes. Harry feels weird, the Omega still thinks that its a dream.

"We will reach Doncaster at night" Louis said softly leaning to his Omega.

Harry looked at him and nodded his head. He can sense the worry from the Alpha, actually he can sense a lot of feelings from the Alpha. His inner Omega was so happy and contented but his human soul doesnt know what to do. He is so bad with Alphas, he doesnt talk at all. Ivan was a talkative person so it wasnt hard, Harry doesnt know how to start a conversation.

Should he talk to the Alpha? His Alpha?

Harry watched the sun slowly setting down and the sky turning into red and purple in colour. He looked outside from the window, the sky looks beautiful there was no moon but stars started show up. Soon the sky turned dark and the stars  were scattered over it.

Harry felt a blanket covering over his shoulders. He turned his head and see his Alpha just covered him in a blanket.

"You would need this" Louis murmurs as he put Harry's hands under the blanket to keep him warm.

Harry loved it, he never felt this much caring after his mum's death. Harry always appreciates small touches and attention, but he stopped wishing on it after having a bad life.

"Thankyou" Harry said quietly, the Alpha just smiled at him.

Louis sat more closer to Harry and carefully wrapped an arm around his shoulders. Harry never felt this much safe in his life, he felt awesome and relieved. His wolf insisted him to get more closer to his Alpha and he did, he moved closer to Louis. The musky scent made him dizzy again but in a very good way, he can smell tobacco too which should have make him puke but this was addictive. The smell of pure spirit mixed with peppermint made him smile, it was calming. It made him to close his eyes and leaned over to the Alpha. He layed his head on Louis' shoulder and breathed in an air full of his Alpha's gorgeous scent.

Louis felt happy, his inner Alpha was proud. He pressed his cheek against the curly head and let the Omega get comfertable as he wish. The Alpha's hand goes down from Harry's shoulder to his hip.

Louis doesnt want to be an pervert for checking the shape of his Omega's love handles but he couldnt help, his Luna have the shape of the perfect love handles. Louis kept himself from squeezing it, he dont want Harry to think he is an Alpha who have no self control. He wants his Luna to get comfertable, he wants Harry not to get scared of him or anything.

Harry was keep taking the amazing scent throught his nostrils and mouth, he never felt this much calm and secure before. Harry admits to himself that this is the safest place he have ever been, he thinks that its because they are soulmates. He can feel the warm hand rubbing up and down on his hip, and he felt so good. He felt an weird sensation on his throat and nose and without realizing Harry purred.

The Omega's eyes widened at that. He raised his head quickly and looked at the Alpha. Louis was looking at him with a smile, the motion of the hand on his hip was still there and his wolf never felt this much happy.

"Why are you in shock Omega?" The Alpha asked chuckling.

Harry was embarassed, shy and was fidgeting on the blanket's edge. The Omega have never purred before, he felt so embarrassment. He remembers his mother telling to him that if an Omega purrs because of their Alpha's touches and affections then the Omega trusts the Alpha, the Omega feels safe with their Alpha the most and it also means that the Alpha is treating them very well.

But Harry just met the Alpha, his inner wolf is already getting attached with him and already trusts him. He is going to call its the soulmates shit.

"Dont be embarassed love, it is fine" Louis said smiling at his little Omega "That was a sweet purr"

When Harry felt his both cheeks getting hot he again layed down on the Alpha's shoulder and tried to hid his face. He heard the Alpha's chuckle and he never felt proud for making someone laugh. He blames his wolf for that.

The Alpha radiates warmth from his body which made the Omega to snuggle more to him and the Alpha lets him. The Alpha's right hand was on his hips and the left hand was now on his head. The Alpha was running his fingers on his curls, the Omega wonders why everyone loves his hair.

Because of the long sleep at the evening Harry wasnt sleepy, he wants to look at the road and the areas but he doesnt want to pull away from the Alpha. His Alpha was illegaly addictive.

"We reached at Leeds, my King" Wilson said from the front.

"You know where to halt" Louis said

Harry felt the vibration of Louis' voice on his cheek and ear, it was amazing. He peeked on Louis' neck, his stupid Omega wants to lick on the scent gland for bloody sake. Harry bites his tongue inside his mouth and stayed calm.

"We will eat our dinner at the Mills" Louis said to Harry and the Omega nodded his head against his shoulder.

Ten wolfs are riding infront of their carriages, other carriages were behind them. Usually Louis doesnt care about security for himself, he mostly travels on his Stallion infront of all the carriages and wolfs but he cant be like that from now on, can he? He have an Omega, his soulamte to take care and protect, he cant be careless about his safety.

Another thing Harry noticed was that there were no street lights, not even one. But at some points there are fire torches on a pole, Harry was confused but he thinks that he have to wait. He is trying to be patient, Niall have said to him that they are going to see the great witch of Doncaster. Harry was happy, maybe Vivianna would say what is happening.

Harry sat up straight slowly as he felt the carriage slowing down, it stopped at a place which Harry cant see clearly because of some people with armour suit are standing infront of the carriage.

Why are they dressed up in armour suit? Harry thought.

Louis opened the door and stepped outside, he gave his hand to his soon to be Luna and helped him to get down as well. The Alpha's touches gave him warmth and a very nice feeling. The Omega looked at the building infront of him, it seems so similar like he have been here before but he cant remember where. The building is full of red bricks and have lots of windows.

"Are you admiring the premises Omega?" Louis asked standing so close to Harry.

Harry smiled at him, Louis wanted to faint from the beautiful smile his Omega just gave him. It was the gorgeous smile he have ever seen.

"Is this a restaurant?" Harry asked quietly

"No love, its the Armley Mills. We mostly have our meals at here whenever we visit London" Louis said and holds Harry's hand to lead him inside the building.

Armley Mills, oh thats why the building seems so familiar. But what happened to its walls, there are no walls around it. Harry feels like he is hallucinated, he doesnt want to believe its real. The colour of the door was brown when he visited at the museum ten days ago but now its have an dark red colour.

What happened to England at one single night?

Harry saw an middle aged man hurriedly walking towards them from the side door of the building, he was wearing an black hat, long black coat, gray waistcoat, white shirt and black trousers. When he reached beside them he was panting and was trying to speak.

"I heard about our King finally finding our Luna, welcome your Majesty my Luna" He said bowing his head.

Harry was in confusion, should he bow back or just stand here? And what is with this majesty? It was Luna for a while and now majesty? Everything is  messing with the Omega's head.

The man stood straight and bowed at the King now. Louis just nods his head with a smile.

"Harry, meet Mr.Richard Booth he leased this Mills. He runs the Mills now" Louis said.

The who? Richard Booth? Wasnt he dead years ago? Isnt he the first one who leased the Mills from Henry Saville? Years ago? What the hell?!

"Come inside my majesty, we have prepared the meals for everyone. And my Luna please be careful at the door, the sweep is little high, careful not to trip over it" Richard said smiling and he hurriedly walked inside.

Harry wants to ask Louis that Richard leased it from Henry, he wants to ask so badly. He wants to call Louis but he doesnt know if he should call his name or adress him as Alpha. Harry is already so flustered and shy with Louis, now calling him as Alpha would be more embarrassing. Harry cleared his throat and looked at Louis who was looking forward and walking beside him, holding his hand.

"A-alpha" Harry whispered, he is embrassed now.

"Yes, my Omega" Louis replied fastly looking at his Luna, he was smiling, his wolf was in joy.

"Did-did he leased it from Henry Saville?" Harry asked quietly as possible.

Louis looked at his Omega confusedly, how did Harry knows the Mills owner?

"Yes, how do you know? I dont think people from London knows about the Mills that very much" Louis said frowning.

What the hell? Holy shit, this man named Richard Boothe leased this Mills from Henry Saville years ago like more than 300 years ago. What is happening?

Harry started to get more scared but his Omega calmed his human soul, his Omega was just focusing on the Alpha beside him. Thats all his Omega was doing from the moment he saw the Alpha, just focusing and addicting more and more to the Alpha.

"How do you know about the Mills, Omega?" Louis asked again

"Read in a book" Harry said slowly.

"Why is Armley Mills are written in a book? Where did you get it from?" Louis asked again confusedly.

"School library" Harry mumbled.

Louis stared at the Omega for a minute, he was confused. As much as he knows any of the Schools in England doesnt have a library. Who the hell will put an library in a school anyway? Even if there is any library which publisher is going to make a book about Armley Milla? He decided to let it go, there is lots of confusions and matters to sort.

Harry amazedly watched the dining room, it was a long room with long tables and chairs. The tables already have food, he saw roasted chicken, bread and lots of other food.

"Come, sit here" Louis holds his Luna's hand and made him to sat on a chair beside him. "Hmm Cornish hen and pasty, smells good"

So its a cornish hen, Harry haven't had a cornish hen for years. He looked at the fork and knife on the plate, it was silver in colour. There are designs on the holder of the spoon and it was beautiful. The plate was white in colour, no designs or anything just a plain white glass.

Some people started to come from another door, it was maids, Betas and Omegas. They started to cut the chicken and place it on everyones plates, they filled everyone plate with pasties, vegetables and curries. They filled everyone's glass with wine.

One thing Harry knows is, his Alpha is rich, like super rich. He have maids, big estates, horse carriages and have repsect from others. But nothing was satisfying him with answers. 

Another thing Harry is thinking was, did they kidnapped him? What if they are messing with him, making him seeing these unusual things? He shaked his head, he is a fool for thinking that its a kidnap. He is in Armley Mills whih he clearly recognise but everything is changed.

Louis Tomlinson, he is being called as Majesty, Alpha and King. What the hell is happening here? Harry was screaming inside his head.

Harry looked for Niall and the girls in the room, they have said that they were also coming to Doncaster with them. Thats when Harry noticed that three chairs infront of Louis and himself are empty. But Harry finds Tamara and Danielle at the middle of the table sitting and eating with someone else.

"My Luna"

Harry startled and turned his head to see an tall muscly Alpha with brown hair was looking and smiling at him. Harry gave him back an nervous smile.

"Iam Liam Payne, the commander in our army. The second hand in of the King. Iam very glad to finally meet you my Luna" Liam said taking Harry's hand and pecking his knuckle. "I serve my life for both of you"

Harry's eyes widened at that.

"Sit down Liam, you and your mate is too much sentimental today" Louis said as he cuts his chicken.

"Please have your meal, we will always see eachother" Liam said smiling widely.

Liam sat on the chair infront of Louis and Harry. Niall and Zayn was already sitting there, Harry didnt noticed them coming here.

"You feeling alright Harry?" Niall asked happily

Harry nodded his head with a smile. The Omega took his fork and knife and started to dig in the cornish hen, and yet again it was the delicious food he ever had. The flavour was amazing, so moist and the pasty was amazing as well. Harry focussed on the food, he felt like he hadnt eaten for months and he was starving so much. This is his favourite food now.

"Looks like our Luna enjoys the food" Zayn said quietly not letting Harry hearing.

"He does seems like enjoying, Iam glad" Liam said.

"So am I" Zayn mumbled happily.

"Would you shut up, let him eat his dinner peacefully" Niall scolded them who was sitting beside Zayn's right side.

"We ain't doing anything Nialler" Liam said who was sitting Zayn's left side.

"Dont call me that, and be silent. He is already so much in stress, let him make himself comfertable" Niall said

Liam and Zayn nodded their head, their  Omega friend was right, their Luna is so confused and scared he should be comfertable with them.

□ □ □

This is the fiftieth times today that Harry is pinching his arm to check if he is in a dream but everytime he does that, he hisses or frown. They have reached Doncaster and Harry cant see every places because of the darkness, but he can see some places through the window and he doesnt remember anything. He have went to Doncaster like ten days ago and it changed a lot? This fast?

"Omega, you said you have seen the castle right?" Louis asked

"Yeah" Harry mumbled nodding his head.

"What sculpture was infront of the castle? Not the gate but the castle. I know you didnt lie but I wanted to ask so I can make sure" Louis asked

"Umm there was three cows and three men, water fountain was flowing between them" Harry said remembering the beautiful sculpture of Doncaster Castle.

"You did go there, didnt you?" Louis asked forrowing his eyebrows.

"Yes I did, it was ten days ago. My school takes us to there for a trip, we go on the 28th they had Doncaster festival" Harry explained.

"Omega, ten days ago I was in Doncaster and I was in the festival the whole three days for arrangements" Louis said softly. "I should have sense you by then, right?"

"I do-dont know, this is so weird. This is making me so crazy. Nobody can understand me here and I cant understand any of you" Harry said sadly

"You will be fine my darling. What did you do in the festival?" Louis asked.

"One of my friends was so obsessed with the witch so we goes to find her and we found her in a tent then she talks about our destiny and all, yeah Doncaster trip was beautiful but yet I had a lot of weird moments" Harry said as he remembers about the whole events in Doncaster.

"What we-ird moments?" Louis asked as he pulled his Omega closer to him causing the younger boy to blush.

"Like....like some random people asking me that if they knows me, and Vivianna, the witch calling me Luna and so on. I was so confused" Harry said

"But love, our Doncaster witch's name is Hayleen" Louis said and he felt bad for making his Omega more confused.

"See? Its getting more weirder now. I dont recognise any places but I have been here" Harry said

"What did the witch says?" Louis asked

"That was an weird conversation, she told me that my Al-"

Suddenly the carriage stopped causing the King to get confused. He opened the shutter between the coachmen and them.

"Didnt they opened the gate?" Louis asked to Wilson

"Yes my King they did, but Hayleen is here" Wilson said.

Louis put his head outside from the window and saw her standing aside the gate of the castle. Louis whistled for one of the armours infront of their carriage and the wolf gets down from his horse and walked to the King fastly.

"Lead Hayleen to Niall's carriage" Louis said.

"Yes Alpha" the wolf said bowing his head.

The carriages started to move when the armour leads Hayleen to Niall's carriage. Harry watched the woman, he cant see her face, she was wearing long black coat and blanket. Harry was more curious now.

"Now all the confusions will halt" Louis said softly as he leaned against the seat.

Harry wants to know what is happening, he wants to know everything.

When they passed the gate, Harry knows there is another iron gate. He saw the gate being opened with a very loud noise, like the last time it was dark when they passed it.

The Omega's eyes widened when he saw the castle being more bright, more beautiful than he saw it in ten days ago. It seems like the castle is newly painted and he noticed there are no dirt or break on the statues infront of the castle. Bright lights were litted all over the surroundings of the castle.

Harry's heart started to beat faster, he was also taking heavy breathe. He dont know why, but he have a feeling that something was going to happen, he doesnt know if it is good or bad. All he knows is that he is safe beside his Alpha, he feels comfort.

"We are getting our answers" Louis mumbled as he opened the door of the carriage.

The King jumped from the carriage without taking the steps and holds his Omega's hand, carefully making him getting out of the carriage. Louis was worried of his mate, his Omega seems so lost and confused. His inner Alpha is so happy to finally finding his Omega but his human soul cant tolerate his Omega's discomfort.

Harry looked at the large castle steps, none of them have any cracks or stripes. The light was bright, shiny glass decoratives are fitted on the walls, large candles with glass around them are litted on the sides and two guards in armour suits are standing beside the large doors.

Now Harry feels like he is in a movie, an historical English movie where there is an Alpha who is a......King? Horse carriages, wolfs in armour suit, big castle, old fashioned clothes, leathers and metals. He dont know if he should be happy or sad. These types of historical vibe is what he loves but this is too much for a dream.

"Welcome to our home, my Luna" Louis said smiling at his Omega and placed an hand on his lower back.

Harry was leaded inside the castle by the Alpha. The two armours stood outside the doors moved on the sides and bowed at the King, then they stood straight and opened the big doors.

The Omega's eyes widened once again, the chandeliers he saw ten days ago was bright and new today, the candles are litted, the metal isnt rusted, the crystals are not dirty. The walls of the big hall are bright, it looks like its  decorated some hours ago.

Then he noticed that there are people standing besides the large long stairs. An middle aged beautiful woman who was wearing an pale blue coloured silk gown was standing infront of all others. She was smiling very brightly and she walked forward to them.

"That is my mother,Omega" Louis said as he walked towards his mother holding his Omega.

"Oh my goddess, is it him?" The woman asked cupping Harry's cheek and kissed his forehead "He is very beautiful"

Harry felt good, he haven't get any motherly affection for years and suddenly this woman who is his Alpha's mother just kissed him. She looks so happy too.

"Are you nervous my child? You dont need to, we all are here" She said warmly smiling at him.

Harry smiled and nodded his head.

"My King"

Louis and Harry turned around to see Hayleen, the witch smiling at them. She moved the blanket from her head and looked at Harry.

"Vivianna?" Harry asked.

The witch looks like Vivianna but still there were lots of difference. Harry doesnt recognise her voice but she have lots of resemblance with Vivianna. Her eyes were same silvery colour and some of her facial expressions were like Vivianna.

"Iam sorry my Luna, my name is Hayleen but I can tell you that Vivianna must be my great great and so on great grand daughter" Hayleen said smiling

"What?!" Harry and Louis asked at the same time.

At the hall every royal family members were present, the King's trusted friends were there and some important people in the council too. Hayleen have reported everyone to join when the Alpha and the Luna arrives.

"I called everyone today for an important matter, please listen carefully" Hayleen said politely and bowed her head.

The people around her encouraged her to go on, they trusts their witch. She had given them lots of great advices and she is the best healer in whole England. Louis nods his head at her.

"Its so good to see you my Luna" Hayleen bowed her head to Harry.

The Omega awkwardly smiled and stood close to Louis, he is scared and he can felt his Alpha's worry. The Alpha wrapped an arm around his Omega's hips and kept him closer, he can sense his fear too.

"Harry Styles, could you tell us what is on your mind?" Hayleen asked smiling warmly.

Harry looked around as every eyes goes to him, his heart started to beat more faster. Everyone's eyes are curiously looking at him and the attention made him nervous. His Alpha shaked him a bit causing him to look at Louis.

"Dont worry just talk, love" Louis murmured.

"Iam confused" Harry said quietly.

"And why are you confused my Luna?" Hayleen asked

"Bec-because everything have changed. I dont recognize London or anyother places anymore. Its weird" Harry said

"Do you know why Luna?" Hayleen asked

Harry shaked his head, he doenst know but he wants to know why. He wants to know why this happening to him.

"Its because Amethyst makes your wish comes true" Hayleen said.

Harry shaked his head slowly, he heard gasps and whispers around him. They must be talking about the stone.

"How is that possible Hayleen? Amethyst is in the King's room" One of the royal member said.

"That is why we should carefully listened to the Luna, his answers are truth and his answers may daunt us" Hayleen said

"This is not what I wished for" Harry said loudly this time.

Everyone looked at him.

"Yes you did, my Luna. You asked for this" Hayleen said.

Harry gulped and shaked his head as 'no'.

"Now, tell me Harry Styles. What year are you living in?" Hayleen asked walking forward to him.

Harry frowned and looked around the people who are curiously looking at him, some are confusedly looking at Hayleen for asking such question.

"2019, why?" Harry asked

Loud gasps and lots of whispers filled the hall causing the Omega to get more confuse. Everyone's eyes and mouth are wide opened, and no body moved.

"What? 2019?! Omega are you really alright?" Louis asked worrieldy holding his curly head.

"Alpha, he is very fine and he is telling the truth. Let us finish this conversation" Hayleen said

Louis nodded without taking his eyes off from his Omega. He is not satisfied at the state of his Omega.

"Now eveeyone listen, our new Luna is not from the world we are living. He is from another world, another time" Hayleen said and paused to look at people's reaction, everyone was concentrated and curious

"Our new Luna is from the future"

"Oh goddess" Louis' mother placed her hand on her mouth and shockedly looked at her to be son-in-law.

Louis was looking at his Omega with surprise, he cant believe his Omega is from the future. From the future?! Is it even possible? No wonder why the Omega was talking lots of unusual things.

While Harry was shocked and was froze on his legs, he is not sure what he heard was true. He is from the future, another time, another world.

Alright, so he is in the past?

"My Luna, what did Vivianna told you about your destiny?" Hayleen asked quietly not to make Harry more scared.

Harry snapped out from his shock and looked at the witch with wide eyes. She was just warmly smiling at him.

"Umm...she told me th-that my Alpha doesnt exist in this world" He said quietly.

Louis watched him, he felt a sad tug on his heart. His inner wolf whined at the words of his Omega.

"She meant by your world my love, your Alpha absolutely  doesnt exist in your world. Iam sure she said another important matter too" Hayleen said.

Harry thought about it, Vivianna said something else too which he thought was weird because he doesnt understand at that time. But he now understands what she meant by. His head started to feel ache and started to dizzy. His eyes started to fill with fearing tears.

"My future is in the past" He said looking at the ground, at the clean floor.

"That is what happened, my Luna. Welcome to 1722, you are in 18th centuary in England. Your mate is Louis Tomlinson, he rules the land and you are our Luna"

Harry is in trance, he cant focus on anything. He didnt heard anything, only one thing he heard was 1722. He is in 1722, in the past. His head started to ache more and he placed an hand over his forehead. His legs started get weak.

"Omega?" Louis holds his mate closer bu his waist.

The people around them gets worried over their new Luna, they cant just stay there and watch their Luna getting hurt.

Harry faints, he passed out on his Alpha's arms. The Omega's head couldnt take lots of pressure and he just wants everything to get back to normal.

"Harry, Omega!" Louis tried to wake him up so as his mother who was worried and scared.

"My majesty, dont be worried. He is alright, he is very sensitive and scared. His mind and wolf is taking time to get recover, let him sleep like that. Take him to your chamber, he will be fine by the morning" Hayleen said and then looked at the people gathered there "And please, make him comfertable. Dont ask him lots of questions"

The people agreed, they all left the hall when the King dismissed them to. Everyone was ofcourse discussing about the new Luna who looks more brighter than the moon and have amzing scent, and ofcourse they were talking about the time travelling. Is it even possible?

Louis carried his Luna in his arms and took the steps to their chamber. Hayleen told him to give his Omega warmth of his own and dont try to wake him up. His energy is reduced and he needs best sleep.

Johanna, Louis' mother sat with Hayleen for further informations. Niall then goes to his chamber with the new shocking news, he cant believe anything. Liam and his mate Zayn went to their own chamber with same confused minds and same questions.

Louis ordered some maids to change Harry's clothes into comfertable ones, he wants his Omega to get comfertable at everything. When the maids were changing the new Luna's clothes, the Alpha was pacing around on the balcony of their livingroom.

The Alpha's mind is still foggy, his mate is from the future, from 21st century. He doesn't know how to react on the fact. Is it even possible?

They all trust Hayleen, she wont lie. And now everything makes sense to Louis. Harry is from London and ofcourse his name or his family wont be here in London if they search. Louis was keep walking back and forth thinking intensely about his future boy. This boy came here from the future just for him? For being his mate?

Wait, so he wished for someone to love him more than anything else to the stone, and to complete his wish he touched it, then he appeared here.

Louis stopped his walk and his tensed face was relaxed when he realized that his Omega's wish was him. Louis Tomlinson was what Harry Styles wished to the stone. "Somebody to love him more than anything in this world".
Ofcourse Louis would love his mate whoever it is, no matter what.

"But, nobody in his world borned to love him?" Louis asked to himself.

"Alpha, we have changed him" An maid, a Omega boy said from the door which was open.

"Yes, everyone can go now" Louis said to him.

He walked to their chamber and gets so soft when he saw his small mate peacefully sleeping in their bed. Harry was changed into an soft silky white night gown which made him to look more beautiful, he was under an thick blanket. The Alpha bend to his mate and kissed his forehead, he moved his soft curly hair aside from his face and layed beside him.

Louis didnt changed his clothes, nor his boots. Oh hell he wasnt even able to sleep that night.

Hope everyone have enjoyed the chapter, if you do then give me a vote and some cheeky comments😁😁😁

Be safe and healthy lovelies, hope everyone is having an good day🤗

Thankyou and Love you

-Sherin Shahab❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523K 17.2K 25
Louis has just presented at the age of 24, becoming Omega out of nowhere. He looks completely different, he's even changed personalities slightly. H...
107K 4.7K 16
I got a message from @lovelycabinet who asked me to write another ABO story with Omega Harry and Alpha Louis and wanted it to take place during their...
14.4K 1K 17
Still based on @stephaniekw1234 idea. An ABO where Omega Harry and Alpha Louis have a one-night stand and Harry gets pregnant. A few years later thei...
159K 4.1K 35
Louis and Harry have been together for a year now and they are honestly the most cutest couple there ever was. Of course Niam being the second most c...