IMAGINES FROM MULTIPLE FANDOMS

By TheFandomOfFandoms

I mean, it's an imagines book...what else do you need to know? I HAVE WRITTEN EVERYTHING IN THIS BOOK SO PLEA... More

Destroy Me Any Day- Brett Talbot
Pregnant- Prince Caspian
*Hate- Isaac Lahey
*The Art Of Kissing (pt1)- JJ Maybank
*The Art Of Teasing (pt2)- JJ Maybank
*The Art Of Blowjobs (pt3)- JJ Maybank
*The Art Of Masturbation (pt4)- JJ Maybank
*The Art Of Eating Pussy (pt5)- JJ Maybank
*The Art Of Sex Toys (pt6)- JJ Maybank
*The Art Of Going All The Way (pt7)- JJ Maybank
*The Art Of Ending Things (pt8)- JJ Maybank
*You're Mine- Klaus Mikaelson
Camping- Kai Parker
*Prison World- Kai Parker
Better Than Him- Kai Parker
He Knows- Kol Mikaelson

*Thank You, James Corden- Harry Styles

500 3 2
By TheFandomOfFandoms

This is for...well, me and everyone on the group chat.

SMUT (you're welcome ladies)

~~~~~

Currently, I was on the Late Late Show with James Corden. Basically, just chatting. Acting in American Horror Story, Outer Banks and multiple other shows and movies, I would say I'm pretty famous. It's known to everyone that I'm very open about everything in my life. I simply don't care who knows what. That includes my HUGE crush on Harry Styles. I've been crushing on him since I was 12 years old...a whole 10 years!

"So, Y/N, your starring in the new movie, Can You Keep A Secret? Along with Tyler Hoechlin. Now, you have to be honest with me...what was it like kissing a guy like Tyler?" James smiles at me from his desk. I'm sitting on the couch right next to it.

I laugh, "Ha, that's a fun question. A lot of people don't know this, but Tyler and I have actually known each other since I was ten years old. I'm sure it was more awkward for him than it was for me, though."

"I didn't know that. Well, you learn something new every day." James laughs. "So if you had the chance to do those scenes with any guy in the world, who would you choose?" He knows damn well who I would choose.

"Harry Styles. One hundred percent." I smile widely.

"Have you ever actually met Harry?" His question almost made me laugh. Like harry would have the time to meet me.

"Sadly, I haven't." I sigh.

"Would you like to?" My eyes immediately meet his in alarm. "Ladies and gentlemen, Harry Styles!" I look over to my right to see THE Harry Styles walking out behind the curtain, the live crowd screaming in surprise. I look back at James with wide eyes as he laughs at my reaction. Not believing this is actually happening, I stand up from the couch a walk off the raised stage area, staring at Harry in shock.

I'm actually about to meet the guy I've been crushing over for 10 years! My emotions getting the best of me, a few tears fall down my face.

"Come here!" Harry chuckles, walking over to me. He's wearing a dark floral suit and his hair is styled to perfection. He has the biggest smile on his face.

"What the fuck." I say, not caring that they're gonna have to bleep it for the show. "Oh my god!" More tears stream down my face. Harry reaches me and pulls me in for a hug.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we'll talk more with these two after the break!" James announces.

<><><>

Harry and I are currently sitting next to each other on the couch while James is sitting in his chair. I've calmed down a bit, but I still don't know how the fuck to react.

"How are you feeling right now, Y/N?" James asks, laughing at my dazed face.

"Um...I honestly don't know. Half of me thinks I'm dreaming while the other half thinks I died and is in heaven." They all laugh but I'm being serious. I'm asleep right? I'm just dreaming.

"I can assure you this is real." Harry smirks, wrapping an arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him. My inner fangirl is about to explode.

"Oh my fucking god." I mumble, forgetting I have a mic on, and everyone can hear me. "Shit, sorry. No, fuck. Oh, my god. I can't think straight." I need to stop swearing on tv. Harry chuckles and it sends my whole body into a frenzy. How can someone be so perfect?

"She's so cute." Harry smiles at James, talking as if I weren't here...not that I don't mind. I mean, Harry Styles just called me cute!

We talked for a few more minutes before the show ended and Harry and I went into our own rooms backstage. I quickly got my things together knowing I still needed to get to a hotel my manager would be satisfied with. She was such a diva...but still love her. I landed in Los Angeles a couple hours ago from England and came straight here so I still have my suitcases with me. I drag them out with me to the taxi...or 'Uber' as Americans would call it. Just as Emily, my manager, and I are about to get in, Harry shows up out of nowhere.

"Oh, hey." I say awkwardly, still not believing that this is real.

"Hey, I was just wondering if you wanted to stay with me at my house. It's only like thirty minutes away." I'm sorry...did Harry FUCKING Styles offer me to stay in his HOUSE? "If you already booked a hotel, it's okay. I just thought I'd save you the money."

"No, no, no. We haven't booked anywhere." I rush out, pulling Emily away from the Uber, not letting her get in. "We would love to stay with you." I smile, trying to contain my excitement.

"Great." Harry smirked. He helped me and Emily with our stuff and transferred it into his car. We quickly get in as it was getting cold. I'm sat in the passenger seat with Harry driving and Emily is in the back, on her phone.

At first, the drive was calm and quiet but then I felt a hand on my thigh. Harry's hand. My eyes go wide slightly as I look over at him. He just gives me a playful smile before looking back at the road. I then look behind me to see Emily still on her phone, not having a clue at what's going on at the front. His hand slides higher, holding my inner thigh. I have to remind myself to breathe. Not long after, we get to his house and pull our suitcases in.

"Emily, here's your room." Harry says stopping in front of a door. Emily thanks him before walking in with her bags and shutting the door, leaving just us two. He continues to walk down the hallway before he stops at another door. "And here's your room. Mine is just around the corner if you need anything." He smiles. I smile back as he walks off to his room.

I leave my suitcase at the foot of my bed and immediately walk into the bathroom attached to the room and turn on the shower. I strip down to nothing and take off all my jewelry.

<><><>

That was a good shower. Way better than the one I would've had if we went to a hotel, even if it was 5 stars. As I step out of the shower, I go to reach for a towel but soon realize that there isn't one. Ah, fuck. I try to ring my hair out the best I can before walking into the room and finding my underwear and pajamas: shorts and a vest. My body is fairly dry, but it's still wet enough for my clothes to stick slightly. I guess I should go ask Harry where the towels are. I travel out of my room and around the corner to his. There's only one door so I knock on it.

I was NOT ready for what I was about to see.

Harry opens the door with just a pair of joggers hanging dangerously low on his waist. He had no shirt on, showing off all his tattoos and nipples (I had to mention them at least once). "Uh, hi. Um, I...uh need a towel." I say awkwardly, trying not to look anywhere apart from his eyes.

He smiles, "Yeah, one second." He disappears for not even a minute before he returns with a white fluffy towel in his hand and passes it to me.

"Thank you." I sigh in relief before looking back at his eyes. "I'm...just gonna go back to my room. Well, your room- you know what I mean. Thanks again."

"Yeah, sure." He smiles as I walk back into my room and shut the door behind me.

I dry off my body and put my clothes back on before getting into bed. I try and go to sleep but I can't. The image of Harry shirtless is still imbedded in my mind. I've obviously seen pictures of him shirtless, but they really do him no justice. They are NOTHING compared to the real thing. So, I do the only thing that I can do. Masturbate.

I quietly slide my hand into my shorts and close my eyes. As I started moving my fingers over my clit, I tried to think of things to get me in the mood and the only thing on my mind is Harry. He'll definitely work. I start moving my fingers faster and faster over my clit imagining Harry's body and face. Suddenly, I hear the door open. Shit. It's Harry.

"Get out oh my god!" Harry's cheeks are flushed pink, and I don't even want to know what my face looks like. He closes the door, and I hear him mutter 'fuck' outside my door. I get up, pulling my hair into a bun before opening my door, Harry looking like a deer in headlights.

"I'm, uh, sorry about that. I knocked...multiple times actually." I notice Harry's eyes trail over my body, his cheeks no longer pink.

"Oh, uh. Sorry." Harry licks his lips before leaning in close, his lips next to my ear.

"Were you thinking of me, Y/N?" The smirk on his face is impossible to miss, and the lust in his eyes was unmistakable.

Now I was the one stuttering, "Harry, I- um" He just laughed quietly to himself, as if he just understood an inside joke.

"Let me make you feel good, Y/N." He steps closer to me, my breath faltering. Before I can muster up another broken sentence, Harry's lips are on mine. And it's fucking amazing; his lips are so soft, and the way they moved against mine so hungrily was a huge turn on. I hadn't even noticed we moved to the bed until we pulled apart, and his eyes were ravenous. His hands travelled underneath my shirt, his fingertips leaving goosebumps everywhere. Soon enough my shirt was off, and he smirked when seeing I had no bra on.

"You look so good." I couldn't help but moan, his voice raspy and so. Fucking. Hot. When his touch left my body, I found myself whining at the loss of contact. "Be patient, princess." As Harry slowly pull my shorts and underwear down, I can feel my body heating up from the anticipation of what is to come. His hands push my legs apart, a groan leaving his lips when he sees how wet I am. The moment his tongue touches my clit, moans immediately leave my lips. He licks stripes over my folds, his fingers digging into my sides. I find myself grinding against him, and when he lightly bites down on my clit I lose it, his name leaving my lips like a banshee. "That's it, Y/N, say my name. Let everyone know who's making you feel so good." Harry violently sucks on my clit, a finger slipping into the mix at the same time.

"Fuck Harry, yes, just like that, oh my god, fuck!" I can't stop moaning, the pleasure overwhelming. As Harry adds a second finger, I can tell I'm close, and then he stops. "What, what are you doing?" My eyes follow his every moment, and when he rolls over next me I become increasingly confused.

"I want you to ride my face, baby. Come here." I put my legs on either side of his face, and his hands pull me down instantly.

He alternates between biting, sucking, and licking, and my hands grip my headboard as he grinds me against his face. "Shit, Harry, I'm close, so fucking close." He groans, and the vibrations send me over the edge, my orgasm taking over my body.

"God, you're so sexy, princess." My breath is unsteady, and I fall next to Harry, at a loss for words.

A few seconds go by before I breathlessly speak, "That was...fucking amazing." He chuckles, and I find myself laughing as well.

"Was I better than your hand?" I giggle, turning my head to look at him.

"Definitely. You were much better. Now it's your turn." I get off the bed with Harry following. Slowly sinking to my knees, I let a soft moan fall from my lips when I saw how hard he was already. My hands reached up, my fingers rushing to pull down his joggers. They pooled around his ankles, his boxers joining them soon after. I took his cock in my hand, slowly pumping up and down a few times. Licking his precum off his tip, I took him into my mouth, going down as far as I could as I hollowed out my cheeks, sucking harder on his thick member.

"Good girl, just like that." I felt satisfied knowing that he enjoyed what I was doing. He gathered my hair in his hands, beginning to thrust into my mouth. I let out a small moan at the feeling of his length hitting the back of my throat. I hollowed out my cheeks even more, my hands grasping his thighs when he started to fuck my mouth faster, groans tumbling from his lips. "Shit, baby. You take my cock so well." I hummed, my hand coming up to his balls as I started gently fondling them, his thrusts stalling as hips bucked in pleasure. "Fuck, you're gonna make me come." He quickly pulled me off him.

"It's okay. I can take it." I grin before sucking him again. A few moments later he's nearing his edge. His load was hot, shooting down my throat. I made sure to swallow, looking up at him with wide, not-so-innocent eyes.

"Fuck, that was hot." He sighs in satisfaction, pulling me up and gently pushing me onto the bed. He crawls on top of me. "How much do you like these?" He tugs on my black laced underwear.

"I can always buy another pair." You mutter, excited for what's next. He rips them off, literally, the fabric tearing harshly against my skin. It was a good kind of pain though. I let out a breathy moan at the sight of his flexed muscles, lifting my hips trying to create some friction.

"Needy little thing, aren't you, princess?" He chuckles lowly, his pointer and middle fingers pressing down above my belly button, walking down my tummy until he hits above my pussy.

"Don't play with me, Harry." I squirm under his touch, his two fingers pushing through my walls without any warning. I let out an unexpected moan, my wide eyes finding his.

"Ask nicely princess." He pulls his fingers out, thrusting them into my pussy. "So wet, already?" He taunts.

"Please, Harry. I need you." I whimper, rocking my hips against his fingers.

"You're so fucking hot." He mutters, watching me rut my hips against his fingers. He pulls his fingers out abruptly, making me whine.

"Harry, please stop messing with me." I almost growl.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He frowns. "Should've said so, princess." He kisses my pouty lips. "You're gonna feel me right here." He presses against my stomach. Fuck, this man is the hottest thing to ever walk this earth. He reaches to the side of the bed and into a drawer, taking out a silver packet (wrap it before you tap it, kids). He lines himself up with my hole, thrusting into my pussy. "Oh, princess." He grunts, pushing himself all the way in. I feel his balls touch my bum, his body hovering over me as I let out a moan that could put porn stars to shame. "Fuck, you're fucking hot." He repeats for the third time. He slowly pulls himself out, thrusting into me again. He finds a fast rhythm, his thumb finding my clit rubbing quickly. "Fuck, you are perfect, baby."

"You feel so good inside me." I cry out, propping myself up on my elbows to watch where the two of us meet. "Harry!" I scream, his hips speeding up. I feel his cock rub against that spot, his cock twitching when I say his name.

"Fuck." He groans, taking one of my legs and putting it over his shoulder, his thumb continuing his assault on my clit. "So beautiful." He leans down, pressing a wet kiss to my lips. He presses against my stomach, feeling himself. I knew he must've been big but bloody hell; this man was something else.

"I'm gonna cum." I whine, throwing my head back.

Harry groans. "On three." I nod. He starts counting. "One," He pulls out completely, thrusting back in. "Two," He pulls out almost completely, thrusting back in and finding that spot again, his tip rubbing against my flesh. "Three, cum for me, princess." He groans, his thrusts quickening their pace once more, his cock twitching inside me before I scream once again.

"Harry!" I scream, pulling his head down to my chest, his lips finding my nipple, sucking on it harshly. "Oh, Harry!" I moan out, my eyes closing while I pant in his ear. I feel myself go, my cum spilling out onto Harry's cock. His lips detach from my nipple, his eyes coming into contact with mine while he cums inside me.

"That was the best sex I've ever had." He groans, pulling out of me. He takes the condom off and ties it before managing to throw it in the small bin in the corner of the room. Damn, he has good aim.

I laugh, "Same here."

"Hey, listen" Oh god, this is the part where he tells me it was a one time thing and that he- "I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me." Oh...OH!

"I think you already know the answer." I smile, leaning up and kissing him on the lips.

Thank you, James Corden.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
98.7K 2.9K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
71.3K 2.8K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...