Abyss of Fire (Finished)

Por JagPanther44

A soldier from the grim dark of the 41st Millennium dies in servitude to his god, The Emperor of Mankind. His... Mais

Glory in Death
Stranger of the Leaf
Tale of Horrors
War Hound [ Gore Warning ]
A Sobering Truth
Vital Question
Power of a Name
The Reaper (Warning)
A Broken Soul
Konoha Executioner (Warning⚠️)
A Dog to Heel
Blood Bath (Warning)
Reaper of Souls
Slaughterhouse
The Reaper meets a Sannin
The Four Rivals
Hellfire [Warning]
Bane of the Mist [Warning]
Assassination Attempt
Partners in Crime
Authors Note
These Colors Don't Run
Martyr No More
A Saints Arrival
War in the Mist [Warning]
Savior in Midnight Clad
Ave Dominus Nox
Voting Time [Closed]
Two Kings
Thank You
Devil Unleashed [Warning ⚠️]
Welcome Home
Feral Blossom
Raijin Sensei
Crimson Gaze
Brothers in Arms
Snake vs Reaper [Warning]
King Kobura
Wolves of Humanity
Invite from a Goddess ⚠️
Preliminaries Begin
A Lesson in Fear ⚠️
Bearers of the Word
A Serpents Wrath
On the Prowl ⚠️
Wills of Iron
Cheers my Friends
A Coat of Red
Imperialis Konoha ⚠️
Snake Hunt
March of the Dead Men
Authors Note

The Reaper vs The Hound

4K 96 79
Por JagPanther44

Disclaimer: I own none of the art involved in this story, they belong to the respective owners and franchises, all I own is my OC. This part involves more character development, and the first woman to be enamored with our protagonist.

  Konoha Village

  After the events of yesterday and that night, Raijin was currently in a clothing shop after having left the Hokage Mansion in the early morning hours. He was looking at various clothes he could change into, and for the first time since arriving in the village the only weapons he carried on him were the swords he purchased the other day. The blades truly did fit him, they fit perfectly in his hands whether he was wielding it with his right or left hand. When he entered the shop, he immediately knew that he wasn't gonna get any help as the shop clerk gave him a death glare and was still doing so while he looked through the various clothing items. He truly did not know what he was doing, as he's only ever worn one clothing item his entire life, that being his uniform. After looking through various clothing racks for the past half hour, he finally finds something that he knows will work well for him. A black great coat, a black flak jacket which is different than the olive drab green he's seen them wearing, other than that he picked up three pairs of grey pants and an additional pair of black combat boots, as he has no idea why shinobi would wear open toed sandals like they do. Walking to the counter he places the clothing items down, the clerk still glares at him and looks at the clothes, a smug smirk comes across his face before he shoves the clothes further down the counter.
  "Listen, your money is no good here. Anyone that protects that demon child is-" He didn't get to finish his sentence, Raijin grabbed him by the throat and had dragged him across the counter. The smug look was replaced by terror, the black tinted lenses of mask boring into the mans soul.
  "That 'demon child' as you call him, is a shinobi of this village. An act against him is an act against the Hokage and the other shinobi of this village. Either you give me fair price for these clothes, or I will break your nose off this counter and take them myself." Letting the man go he back away from the counter slightly so the man could fix himself, even through the gas mask filters Raijin could smell urine.  The clerk was shaking like a leaf as he brought up the price on the register, he took the clothes and placed them in a bag before telling Raijin the price.
  "That will be 60 Ryō, sir." Raijin hands him the appropriate amount before grabbing the bags of clothes and leaves the shop without saying a word.

  Walking down the street he runs into one of his teammates, Kiba, but what catches his attention is the two individuals that are with him, specifically the spiky haired woman that he recognized from the meeting of the clan heads.
  "Hey Raijin, what's up?" Kiba chuckles seeing his pack mate, since their mission he really hasn't seen the guy because of them taking time off.
  "Kiba, I hope you are having a good day, I just bought some clothes." A laugh comes from Kiba before a smack upside the head catches his attention.
  "You didn't tell me this guy was your new team mate!" His mother yells after having hit him.
  "You didn't ask!" Kiba responds you his mother's assault, holding the back of his head and making sure Akamaru didn't fall off. Raijin stares at the spiky haired woman, then at the other woman who is chuckling to herself.
  "I still haven't had my fight yet, Krieg." Tsume raises he brow to Raijin, wondering if he would take the bait. Kiba and Hana both gave their mother an odd look, her challenging him to a fight seemed to be an obsession at this point, because she talked about fighting him ever since she saw him, telling them that he reminded her of their father, 'the difference being he's no push over', those were her words.
  "Where would you like to fight me?" Various sets of eyes snap to him, giving him an, 'are you insane look'. Tsume gives him a feral grin, looking to her companion Kuromaru who seems to shrug at the idea of fighting Raijin.
  "Come to the Inuzuka compound after you drop off your stuff, I want this fight to happen today."
  "Defeat isn't something one should look forward to." These words cause Kiba to stand in front of his mother while Hana wraps her arms around her, the reason being is because Tsume actually tried to lunge at Raijin as soon as he finished his sentence.
  "I am going to enjoy tearing that mask off your face!"
  "That's if you even get close enough, because I highly doubt you could." Tsume tries even harder to get out of the grip her son and daughter have on her, Kuromaru sits off to the side with the other ninken, watching the entire scenario, 'the last time I've seen her like this, her lover got her riled up... that probably explains why Kiba is here now.', the older dog thinks to himself while watching everything go on.
  "I'll meet you at your compound, getting beaten in ones own home should be an experience for you." Tsume yells out and tries to give chase while Kiba and Hana hold her back, they honestly hoped that Raijin could back up his smack talk, because their mother was ready to fight him right there in the street.

Inuzuka Compound

  Tsume was pacing back and forth in the training room of the Inuzuka compound, Kiba was going about his day in the village while Hana came home with Tsume. The reason Hana came home, was not only because of her job as the clan veterinarian but also because she wanted to try and calm her mother down before Raijin showed up.
  "Mom, you need to stay calm or you won't be able think straight when fighting Raijin." Her mother glared at her, and she already knew that those weren't the right words to use.
  "I'll calm down when I beat his ass to a bloody pulp!"
  "Mom, like you said, he isn't a push over, he gutted a missing nin from the Hidden Mist to death on his mission. That missing nin was high Chūnin level, almost low Jōnin level and he gutted them. He didn't even use any jutsu, it was entirely hand to hand combat." A small smirk came to Tsume's lips at the thought, it kind of unnerved Hana, but she didn't know what her mother was thinking.
  'I'm gonna enjoy beating him, maybe, just maybe', her thought is interrupted by a knocking at the door.
  "Hana, go and answer the door please." Hana nods to her mother before leaving the well sized training room, walking to the front door she opens it to find a very attractive man standing on the other side, green eyes stare back at her while she takes in his outfit. A black coat with a flak jacket underneath, it was only when she saw the swords that she realized who it was that was standing before her.
  "K-Krieg?" She asks, cursing herself for becoming flustered in front of him. A small smirk creases his face, making her blush a little more as it made him look slightly more intimidating in her mind.
"Indeed, madam. I am correct in assuming you to be Hana, yes?" She nods her head, finding herself unable to really say anything, 'by kami his voice, how does he have such a voice', she thinks to herself. Moving aside she allows him to enter the house, he looks around and she can tell he's never really been in a house like this before, her ninken the Haimaru Brothers sniff at his hands, to her surprise they allow him to pet them, their tail wagging furiously at the attention.
  "Where is your mother?" Hiding a shiver at the sound of his voice, she whistles for the boys to leave the room, they bark and leave, causing her to sigh.
  "My mother is in the training room, I'll take you to her." Raijin follows behind Hana while she leads him to the training room, reaching the room they walk inside, Tsume turns around with a witty comment on her mind but stops when she sees Raijin standing there, this is the first time she's seen him without a mask, 'I thought he would be an ugly looking brat, not the spitting image of rugged perfection'.
"I am here to accept your defeat." This immediately snaps her back to attention, she snarls loudly and bares her teeth.
"Hana, close those doors now and don't open them until the fight is over." Without a word of argument from her daughter the doors are closed, Kuromaru stands beside his companion while both Tsume and Raijin stare at each other.
"What are the rules?" A grin comes to her lips, showing off her elongated canines.
"Whoever yields first is the winner, but we obviously can't kill one another." She notices a small scowl comes to Raijin's face.
"What does the winner get?" Her grin turns into a full on feral smile as she stares at him.
"You may decide whatever it is you wish, I will tell you what it is I want when I beat you." Silence reigns over the training room, the silence is soon broken as Raijin unsheathes the katana at his side, the blade slightly glinting in the dim lights of the training room.
"Let us begin." His voice becomes darker as he readies himself in a fighting stance, the point of the blade aimed at Tsume, she grins and snaps her hands together. Raijin, knowing what she is going to do, rushes at her as quick as he can but isn't fast enough as the training room is pretty wide across.
"Ninja Art of Beast Mimicry: All-Fours Jutsu!" She yells out, she falls to all fours as her chakra flows over her, her nails extending to claws as a feral presence falls over her. Not waiting a second more she rushes like a blur towards Raijin, clasping her hands together again she calls forth another Jutsu.
"Man-Beast Ultimate Taijutsu: Fang Over Fang!" Kuromaru who is right beside her turns into an exact copy of her, Raijin pulls the wakizashi blade from the sheath as well, realizing quickly that he'll have to use what skill and experience he has to beat her. He leaps upwards into the sky, propelling himself forward as he comes down like a rocket towards Tsume and Kuromaru, 'big mistake', Tsume thinks.
"Jūjin Taijutsu Ōgi: Gatsūga!" She call out, both her and Kuromaru fly upwards in rotating blur like a saw, Raijin realizes the mistake he made, bringing both of his swords up he takes the impact of the first hit, sending him flying back, but he doesn't fly into the wall, but into another hit. Both of them feeling like he got punched by a sledgehammer, bringing his sword up he slashes downwards, his blade connects with two crossed kunai as Tsume and Kuromaru blocked them strike. Using his own speed he delivers a parry with the wakizashi blade and turns himself into a whirlwind with his blades, slashing and counter attacking against both of them, but he is actually trying to separate them so he can eliminate one. He realizes this isn't so easy, Raijin is put back on the defense monetarily, jumping and dashing around while counter-acting the incoming barrage of strikes.
"Not so tough now, are you!" Tsume yells out while Kuromaru as the clone stays silent, Raijin notices this as he uses an opening to slash at Tsume's leg, she cries out in pain as the blade is able to cut her, deeply from what she can tell, making her stumble back.

Raijin takes the time to press the slight advantage against the clone that is Kuromaru, but realizes the clone turned into a dog is not push over. They exchange blows between each other, sparks fly in the air from their weapons bashing and parrying the other. Raijin yells out in pain when a strike from his back catches him off guard, 'how could I forget her!', he yells to himself as he is again on the defensive, but luckily for him Tsume is slowed by the cut on his leg, allowing him to start pressing the advantage. However, this quickly turns against him as both Tsume and Kuromaru start jumping around the room again, lunging at him from different angles and landing hits on him, punch, claw and kunai alike. He blocks many of them, and his chakra starts to flow into his blade, he didn't want to use much it but realized he didn't have a choice anymore. Being able to land a hard kick on Tsume's leg, it causes her to fall down to a knee in pain, before Kuromaru can jump in to protect her, a harsh knee is driven into the side of her head, sending her sprawling. However, a buff of smoke reveals it was Kuromaru the entire time, it was Kuromaru who spoke, not Tsume. The knocked out and bleeding dog lays on his side, panting heavily and whimpering, an enraged shout comes from the real Tsume as she presses the attack on Raijin. Neither of them backing down as blade and claw clash against one other, jumping back a few feet, Tsume calls out another jutsu, hoping that she will be able to win this fight.
"Passing Fang!" Like before she leaps toward Raijin like a flying saw, he brings up his blades and leaps towards her as well. They collide in the middle of the training room, her fist colliding with his jaw and his knee connecting with her chest. The force of both hits send them rolling or sliding back on the floor, Raijing spits up blood, his injuries and fatigue finally catching up with him but he had enough stamina and chakra left to beat her, unbeknownst to him, he has been fighting a Jōnin this entire time. Tsume is a tokubetsu Jōnin, specializing in her abilities to work with her ninken partner. Tsume stands up and looks at Raijin who is standing to his full height once again, 'so damn proud and so damn strong', she thinks to herself, spitting up some blood as his hit to her chest broke a rib and cracked two other.
"Do you yield?!" Raijin doesn't answer as the familiar blue chakra floods over his blade, he raises his sword with the point aimed at her.
"If you are able to keep me on the ground, I will concede defeat, if not, then I will not yield." A sigh comes from her, she looks over at Kuromaru who still lays on the ground and decides its time to end this.
"Passing fang!" Like a blur she flies toward Raijin, he dodges out of the way but at the cost of having a full five slashes along his leg, sending blood running down to the ground. He isn't given time to recuperate as he brings his katana up to block a hit, but unfortunately he wasn't fast enough as the hit lands directly against his temple, sending him sprawling across the ground and losing his grip on his sword. Spitting blood from his mouth he stands with the wazikashi blade in hand, charging forward he slashes and blocks incoming hits from Tsume.

Unfortunately she gets the advantage on him and slashes his left cheek, then lands a hit on his wounded leg, forcing him down onto one knee. He feels a clawed finger gently lift his head, to were he's looking into the eyes of Tsume who is breathing deeply.
"Yield, now." Her statement itself lights a defiant fire in Raijin's eyes, he spits blood onto the ground before looking her in the eyes once more.
"I am a soldier of Krieg, and I do not yield." A growl comes from her lips before Raijin is greeted by darknes, as Tsume punched him hard enough to knock him out, 'I wasn't able to make him say it, I didn't make him yield', were the thoughts running through Tsume's mind while she looked down at the unconscious form of Raijin.
"By the will of Kami you will be mine." She growls out, right as Hana opens the door and sees the state of the room, she looks at her mother wide eyed then Raijin.
"Did you kill him?" Tsume looks at her daughter, a small smirk coming to her lips, despite the pain Raijin inflicted on her body.
"No, he's unconscious... I couldn't get him to yield, Hana. He has an iron will, and he's strong, by Kami is he strong. He didn't use any Jutsu, yet he had Kuromaru and I both on the ropes."
"That's right." Came the voice of Kuromaru as he stood up, he wobbled a bit but was able to stabilize himself.
"We'll bandage him up and put him in one of the beds." Hana realizes what her mother is doing, and honestly can't blame her. Because of her duties as clan head and looking after her immediate family and the clan, her mother hasn't been able to find someone. What she didn't expect, was it would be Kiba's pack mate that she took a fancy to.
"Mom, if you don't mind me asking... Why did you pick Raijin?" Tsume looks from her daughter to Raijin, getting on a knee she gently combed a hand through his hair.
"I don't know, he reminds me so much of your father, but unlike your father he has a will of iron. He made my blood boil earlier today, and I decided what I must do." Hana nods her head in understanding, while two medical nin from the clan come into the room and walk over to Raijin, gently flipping him in his back and examining his wounds.
"You were gonna make him join the clan if he yielded, weren't you?" Tsume doesn't answer her daughter as she watches the medical nin place Raijin on a stretcher and start carrying him out of the room. Looking at her daughter, she finally answers the question.
"Yes, I was." Despite her efforts in challenging him to a fight, the reaper was unbroken, the reaper did not yield.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

29.2K 1K 54
Discontinued This is a naruto crossover (I don't own any of the characters) (Y/n) is Hinata's twin but she died in the fourth great ninja war by prot...
24.4K 765 25
A man working in a gaming company died from overwork suddenly finds himself in a world barren of life but surrounded by technology, read how he survi...
2.7K 93 8
Death and destruction. That's what plagued this universe. A massive war ravaged all of reality and the last one survivor. The last human. The one who...
4.8K 178 39
It is the 41st Millennium and the Imperium of Man only knows war. Chaos threatens to topple it, aliens and Xenos come at it from all sides. There is...