Tu Itna Zaroori Kaise hua

By Jenisundar

This is a short story.....this is the story of love from college to eternity...Abhigya are the leads in this... More

character intro
Facing the past..
First day shoot
Broken promise..
your love...
blind trust...
caught red handed
I love her
Without you
Apology?
Tanu is perfect..
Shooting resumed...
Vanity romance...
Practice...
Cee Television Awards....
Engagement...
Truth relevation..
Pragya's decision..
I love you..
MMS
Interview
Love story...
Bike ride...
Proposal....
Home alone..
Fan moment...
Film promotion
Kush kabri..
Dishrab's marriage..
A table for two....
Baby shower...
Caring hubby..
Baby loves papa
Choti pari....
Baby's name
Papa's princess
Birthday party
Tanu's game
Purab and jiya
Showers of blessings
Princess Jiya
Disha's baby shower
Sweet family..
Living in the dream...
Fairy tale love...

Painful truth...

1.4K 104 20
By Jenisundar

Abhi is staring at pragya in shock.... then pragya realized what she did..she gets up from there and rushed towards her van...

Then Pragya went home and saw dida and Disha sitting tensed..

Pr: what happened dida..

Dida: pragya dear .... you came..

Pr: haan... first tell me why you both are tensed...

Then she knelt before dida who is sitting on the couch and panicked

Pr: oh god....are you fine dida... your health is not good nowadays..

Dida cuts her saying

Dida: I am perfectly alright....yes we both are tensed but the reason is not me..it is about Disha..

Pragya turned to look at Disha and sees her turning pink...

Pr: you are blushing

Di: I am not

Pr: you are..

Seeing pragya's confusion dida said

Di: today Mr.Neil came to our house for asking disha's hand for his elder son Purab..

Hearing that pragya smiles widely and hugged Disha ..then she asks dida

Pr: what did you say him dida..

Dida: I said I will ask my both daughters and then tell him...

Pragya squealed

Pr: super dida ... now you call him and say yes...

Dida: really

Pr: yes...

Then pragya and dida looks at each other and then shouts ,"aaah" in joy and hugged each other..

Dida went to call Neil... pragya sits near Disha and asks

Pr: can I know why my darling is sad..if I am not wrong then from our college days you have a big crush on Purab Bhai..are you not happy with this marriage..

Di: pragu...yes I like him so much but he is abhi's brother..so I thought you might be uncomfortable...

Pr: paagal... nothing like that...I am very happy for you...my past should not affect your future... please smile... please..

Then Disha smiled and hugged pragya...

Then dida comes there and tells tomorrow is the engagement...

Pra: kyaa...so fast..

Dida: yes beta...but he requested a lot, that's why I too accepted...he is talking like an old man about kundalis ,etc,etc.....god...

Saying dida sighs whereas pragya and Disha chuckles..

Pragya and Disha pulled Dida and rushed towards the door ,

Dida: where are we going

Pragya and disha together shouts," shopping"..

*****
Next day all are enjoying Purab and Disha's engagement function in Mehra mansion...Many actors and people from cinema industry are invited..even press is allowed as Neil wished to declare this engagement also officially..

Purab and Disha acted together in many films...Their fans who adore this couple are very happy as the reel Jodi now gonna become real Jodi...

Pragya and abhi ignored each other because they both doesn't want to get mood off..if they both speak then eventually that will lead to a fight..and they don't want to fight as this day is special to them...Their loved ones are getting engaged today..

After ring exchanging ceremony gets over , pragya pulled Disha to the dance floor ...

On seeing them ,

Ragini: they both loves each other alot

Dida: yes.. they both are more like sisters...they both should be happy like this always..

Ra: they will be happy ...

Then pragya abruptly stopped dancing when she saw a person...Disha turns to see whom pragya is seeing and gets shocked seeing the person...

Disha mutters,"Tanu"...

Pragya got down the stage and when Disha was about to follow her ,purab asked her for a dance and without any other option she accepted....Then both danced ...

Pragya sees Ragini coming near her after hugging Tanu,

Ra: she is a sweet girl

Pr: kyaa

Ra: Tanu....she is really sweet...

Pragya just nods

Ra: I wish my abhi and Tanu should marry eachother..

Pragya looked at Ragini shocked...her heart filled with a pang hearing that..

Ra: don't you think that their Jodi is the best....

Pragya nods and excuses from there...

She went and stood beside Disha and asked

Pr: you are looking tired...shall I bring you juice..

Di: yes pragya...I really need one..

When pragya was about to turn , Tanu came near them..

Tanu: congratulations purab and Disha

Disha just nods whereas purab thanked her with a hug..

Ta:so how are you pragya..

Without answering her, pragya asked

Pr: how are you

Before Tanu could reply pragya said

Pr: you must be fine...I think you are very happy...

Ta: yes..

Pr: how come you not be happy....they say things we steal from others will give us more pleasure..

Saying pragya moved from there but stopped in her tracks when she heard Tanu.

Ta: I swear pragya mistake is not mine..Abhi never loved you ,he always loved me...

Pragya went from there ignoring her words...

Di: how shameless you are...after destroying her life, you are coming Infront of her..

Pu: relax Disha...you said you want juice... come

Saying he pulled Disha from there..

Tanu sees pragya and thinks," I will destroy you completely one day and Abhi is my trump card"

Pragya went near the bar counter and ordered hard drinks..

When she was about to take the glass, some one called her,so she turned and greeted them....then she turned to take her glass but found it missing...

Pragya thinks where did it go and then again orders one..

Abhi stood behind her and playfully said," you should be little more careful... otherwise someone will take yours"

Saying he sipped from her glass that is in his hand..

Pragya smiled at him and said...

Pr: you are right...I should have been more careful..

Abhi was confused hearing her serious tone...

Pr: actually...this is my mistake..I can't keep my things carefully...

Ab: pragya are you fine...I thought of playing with you....you have this

Saying he handed her the glass but she said

Pr: no no ...you enjoy the drink abhi... someone stole my husband right under my nose and I didn't worry for that,do you think,I will worry for this drink...

Abhi looked at pragya shocked and then sees here and there and checks whether someone heard them or not..

Pr: don't fear...I will not tell this to anyone..my love for you was true unlike yours , atleast for the sake of my love,I will not tell this to others... because if the truth comes out then you will not able to show your face to others...and I loved you too much to not hurt you...

Abhi looked down in guilt unable to see her eyes..

Pr: this suits you

Abhi looks at her confused

Pr: this guilt suits you....It feels nice to see you like this...you were right I will never be good enough for you..

Abhi cuts her," no pragya...I am sorry"

Pr: why are you saying sorry... please don't feel bad ..I am not angry on you but I am angry on myself because I trusted a cheap and shameless man...I gave you my everything and look what I got in return .....dokha... betrayal from my own husband...I could ask for death if it costs your happiness...you gave me the life I longed for...and the same you snatched that life from me...I don't know where was my mistake in everything...was I a bad wife?

Abhi nodded negatively..

She wipes her tears furiously and says

Pr: why are you always opening my wounds... please don't bother about me...live your life happily..you snatched my happiness then atleast let me to cherish my friend's happiness..

Abhi went from there and sees pragya drinking...

Many people left ,now only close friends and family are there in mansion..

Dida goes to Disha and says

Did: don't you think, she is drinking a lot today..

Disha sees pragya drinking and goes near her and snatches the glass from her...

Di: enough...come we will go home..

Pr: arey Disha... today is my bestie's engagement so let me enjoy..

Di: enough of your enjoyment..

Pragya finally gave up,she dropped the fake smile as a tear rolled down her cheek and she whispered,"I can't handle this anymore"..

Before pragya breaks down Infront of everyone,Disha said

Dish:.now come we will go out for sometime...

Saying she dragged pragya and they both went to the lawn..

Disha asks furiously

Di: why are you drinking this much...

Pragya kneels and cries...

Pr: it's hurting...

Disha's eyes filled seeing her friend's pain...

Pr: am I that bad Disha...why my life is like this...why did he betray me...am I not pretty,I want to know the reason today...why did he leave me...what does she have that I don't...am I not a good wife?

Di: you are so good for him pragya.

Pr: then why did he leave me Disha...

Di:..that cheater don't deserve you pragu...

Pr: you know Disha...today his mom said me that his and tanu's Jodi is the best...best...but Disha our Jodi was the best right..we were perfect couple..

Disha nodded ....

Pr: will any wife likes to hear this...but I will not feel for all this...his betrayal is more painful...he made me to hate myself....

Saying she hugged Disha and cried...

Disha tried to console her a lot but later let her to vent out her pain..

Then Disha sees abhi coming near them..

She rushed near him and furiously hitted him in his chest ...

Abhi didn't flinch a little,but Disha kept on hitting him...Abhi is continuously staring pragya who was sitting on the ground and crying..

Di: why did you come here now..go away from here..you were not with her when she was crying for you then why did you come now..go away..

Abh: I will drop you both in your house...I can't leave her like this..

Di: and may I know why

Ab: because she is my wife dammit...

Di: you remember that...oh my god...I thought you might have forgotten everything...yes you are her shameless husband who left his poor wife for some other woman..

Pragya closed her eyes in pain hearing that...

Di: do you know... you were pragya's world....you cheated her in the most cheapest way...do you remember your words that you spoke on that day or you were drunk that day..how could you say such words to pragya...you used to tell always that she is priceless to you then why did you do like that..

Abhi whispers

Ab: Disha..I know I did a mistake...but I tried a lot ....I fought with my feelings but I lost with myself...

Di: what...you lost... don't you feel ashamed to say that... look at her and you and then tell me,who truly lost..

Before she could say more they heard pragya's whisper

Pr: jaan

Abhi looked at her with tears and went near her and sat Infront of her..

Pragya wiped his tears gently and asks

Pr: why are you crying

Abhi whispers

Ab: I hurted you..

Pr: I will forgive you for everything if you answer my question...

Abhi looked at her in shock...

Di: kyaa ..are you mad....he doesn't deserve forgiveness...

Pragya asks abhi

Pr: we were happy right..

Abhi nodded...

Pr: then tell me where did you find me less... didn't I take proper care of you.. was my love for you was less...you tell me where was my mistake...that made you to go to another woman... please tell me that then I will forgive you...

Abhi looked away from her..

Pr: please Jaan... please tell me that... without knowing that I can't live peacefully...all these years I was searching for that answer...so please you yourself tell me that...I ....I feel very low without knowing that...I thought you loved me but foolish me never recognised that you were acting...I trusted you blindly right so not even in my dreams I thought you will cheat me like that ....I couldn't even recognize that our love was fading and you were moving away from me....

Saying she cried," I loved you so much Jaan then why did you do that...kyun Kiya aisa"...

Disha pulled her into a hug ....

. Purab came there and said..

Pu: please don't cry pragya...I know he did a big mistake but you please don't hurt yourself for him....

Then he and Disha took pragya to her house....Abhi was standing there with tears flooding from his eyes...

Furious on himself he went to his car and started to drive his car rashly in an isolated road...

Here Disha made pragya to drink lemon juice and both slept ....

Suddenly pragya was feeling bothered about something.....

Here abhi thinks about pragya's tears and her words and felt disgusting about himself

Abhi's pov;
She is alive but dead... I killed my pragya....she is suffering because of me but actually I should be the one who is punished....she loves me still but I don't deserve her..I am sorry jaanu and I love you...I deserve pain..

Then with tear filled eyes and anger filled brain ,he drove his car rashly and within a second his car fell into the valley...

Here pragya screams,"jaan " and gets up panicked and sits on the bed with teary eyes...

Disha asked," what happened"

Pragya stammers in fear...

Pr: ja...Jaan..is.. not..fine..

********
Thank you for reading friends...
If you like this story please do vote and comment your views friends...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 992 12
This short story is based on friendship and family... is this a love story... please peep in to know more...
7.1K 815 11
This short story tells how two lovers fight for their love in this society...peep in to know whether FAITH could part them ....
1.3K 97 2
pragya become mentally unstable after her fiancee betrayed her and her own family too abandoned her. peeps in to know how abhi's love changed her. t...