Limerence ||♞|| Viserys Targa...

Από mxdhanalisa

limerence (ˈlimərəns) →n. the state of being infatuated or obsessed with another person "... Περισσότερα

LIMERENCE
⊳ House Mayfair
⊳ House Blackfyre
i ) Viserys
ii ) Viserys
iii ) Daenerys
iv ) Lylian
v ) Lylian
vi ) Viserys
vii ) Amarys
viii ) Viserys
ix ) Lylian
x ) Viserys
xi ) Viserys
xii ) Lylian
xiii ) Daenerys
xiv ) Daemon
xv ) Lylian
xvi ) Lylian
xvii ) Amarys
xviii ) Lylian
xix ) Lylian
xx ) Viserys
xxi ) Amarys
xxii ) Viserys
xxiii ) Daenerys
xxiv ) Lylian
xxv ) Viserys
xxvi ) Lylian
xxvii ) Viserys
xxviii ) Daenerys
xxx) Viserys
xxxi ) Viserys
xxxii ) Lylian
xxxiii ) Lylian
xxxiv ) Viserys
xxxv ) Lylian
xxxvi ) Viserys
xxxvii ) Daenerys

xxix ) Lylian

938 36 7
Από mxdhanalisa

XXIX : The Crypt

She turned around to see Viserys standing behind the closed door.

His violet eyes flashes in a wave of emotions. He bit his lower lip and folded his arms to his back.

"Viserys?" Lylian tilted her head slightly, walking slowly across the stone floor to him.

"Is everything alright?"

He looked at her, and mumbled a word that made her heart aches,

"I'm scared."

She smiled, pulling his hands out softly and intertwined her slim fingers with his. Her blue eyes stared into him as she felt his skin warm against her.

"It's going to be fine."

His jaw clenched, she could see it when the candle light flickers onto his handsome face.

"I will ride Zaephyr out tonight, and I will guard the Stark boy." The silver-haired prince glanced down.

"It's not a great task, but an important one."

"You can do it." She pressed her palms onto his.
"I believe in you. This war will be over, I'm sure."

"Oh, Lylian." He sighed and took her into his strong arms, hugging her in the most caring way possible.

She could hear his hearbeat against hers as his warm breath blew onto her hair.

"I don't want to die." Viserys whispered, his voice almost shaking.

"You will not die." She grabbed his hand.

Lylian hugged back, trying to gave him the ensuring emotions.

As if time froze, they stood still there in the room in each other's embrace.

"If...if something happens to me," He began.

"Viserys."

"No," His violet eyes dimmed down as he cupped her face.

"If something happened to me." He repeated with more deeper tone.

"I need you to go back to the Isles. Take Zaephyr with you. The dead can't cross the sea, you'll be safe there."

She bit her lip, wrapping her fingers around his.

"Will you do that for me, Lylian?"

Lylian looked into his eyes.

"Yes."

"Very well." His eyes relaxed.

The sound of the horn resonates through the stone walls, making him inhale deeply.

"They're calling the troops to gather. I have to go now."

His tall figure stepped back.

"Go down to the crypts with the others." Viserys took her stranded hair that came out of her braids up and kiss it softly before tugging it at the back of her ear.

She flinched when something cold was put into her palm.

"I have nothing else to give." He said with a faint smile.

Her blue eyes casted down to the small valyrian steel dagger, it's hilt made into a dragon spreading it's wing's shape intwined with an apple tree, and it's sheath was carved into the root that connected with the pattern on the hilt.

"This..."

"I had the smiths made it a few days ago." The prince said with his eyes casted to the side.
"It's the only gift I could offer during these times."

"Oh, Viserys..." She breathed out.

"Take care, Lylian." He took her into a one last embrace, softly carressing her frame into his chest.

"Until we meet again." Lylian responded, her tone low as she tried the best to be still and not showing her emotions.

Because if she did, he would be afraid for her.

And he can not be afraid for her.

"Now go and kick those walkers' frozen ass." The lady smiled at him,  the last thing she could offer to him in this situation.

He chuckled, smiling back to her one last time as his tall figure turned and disappear into the wave of people who are marching outside.

She stared as his black armor and red cloak until it had gone from her eyes.

Lylian breathed out, taking one last look around her room and walked down to the courtyard to be escorted to the crypt under Winterfell.

"I didn't expect to see you here." She sat down on the cold stone.

Sansa, who's sitting with her back against the wall, tilted her head and stared at her.

"And where would you expect me?"

"In the courtyard, on the wall, in front of the troops with your men, maybe."

"I am but a girl, not a warrior." The red-haired lady replied.

"And how about you, my lord?" Her blue orbs turned to another figure who's sitting across the hall.

"I decided I won't be necessary that much in the battlefield." Tyrion Lannister shook his shoulder.

"Why do you think so?"

"Look at me, my lady. What do you see?" He chuckled.
"An imp with small legs, small hands and short body."

"And a brilliant head." Lylian raised her eyebrows.
"I doubt you are a dumb man. Such dumb imp would never survived King's Landing."

"You speak too high of me."

She let out a faint laugh. Her face slowly turned to Sansa as she softly leans onto the wall.

"What will you do after this?"

"Rule the North." The redhead closed her eyes.

"...And?"

"Just that."

"You don't have any more goals?"

Sansa raised her brows.

"Should I be?"

"Well," Lylian explained.
"Like, marrying, having children."

"No." The other said firmly.

"I have no plans about marrying...not anytime soon."

She observed the lady silently.

Maybe her horrible marriage lives from the past two spouses (and one fiancé) still left a scar in her heart.

"How about you, my lord?"

"Nothing much." Tyrion sighed as he changed his posture.
"Find someplace more peaceful than King's Landing, maybe a manse on Highgarden's countryside, then drink myself to death with a cellar of premium wine."

"Sounds fantastic." Lylian let out a low laugh.

"How about you, my lady?" Sansa asked.

She pulled a corner of her mouth up, running her fingers along the dagger in her hand.

"Conquer King's Landing with my husband and sister-in-law."

"Then I have to ask you the same question you have asked me earlier, lady Mayfair." Sansa's blue eyes were piercing like the cold ice.

"Don't you have any more goals?"

"Actually, I do." She rested her head against the wall.

"I want to build myself a water garden with a library in it. That way, I can read my books and enjoy the view of the garden at the same time without walking too far to get myself the new ones once I finished."

"What a strange idea you have." The red haired girl exclaimed.

"That would take a lot of effort." Tyrion added.

"I know, right?" She winked, and all three of them laughed.

As the laugh fades, Sansa and Tyrion seemed to noticed finally that they were laughing together. They slowly stop their voices and turn them into sighs.

The lady of the Blossom Isles smiled, knowing the tension between them.

It must be hard for Sansa to look at someone who is present at her tragic early adulthood's memory again after long years apart from him.

"Let's play a chess game, shall we?"

"Pardon?" The imp's hairy eyebrows raised up.

"I mean, we have all nigh. If the dead didn't break into the castle first." She joked, making the other two chuckled.

"Since we didn't bring our boards here, let's play it verbally. Call the squares and pawns you'd like to move and let's see who could win this game."

"Fine, I will go first." He said, adjusting himself into a comfortable position.

Lylian lowered her head, pushing her fears and worries back into the corner of her mind as she started to play a verbal chess with them.

Viserys would be fine.

Daenerys would be fine.

Zaephyr and the lads would be fine.

The Blackfyres would be fine.

All would be fine, and they will all go South together...victoriously.

Unknowingly, her fingers grasped onto the dragon on the hilt of the valyrian steel weapon a little tighter.

As if it was the only thing she could hold onto in these times.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Guys, I'm back!!!!!

So, so, so, so sorry for not updating. It's been over a year and I missed you guys so much! Life as a high schooler was soooo hard even though it's just the 1st year...(and now I'm getting onto the 2nd year)

Thank you so much for waiting on me and my new chapters. Again, I am very sorry for leaving you guys to pure silence and confusion about whether I will still update it or not. Don't be worry, I never left any of my stories out undone. I will continue writing until the last chapters (but of course, I can't promise the exact time).

Anyways, thank you for still waiting for me, I really appreciate it. Love you guys and stay safe during the pandemic!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

524 34 4
During the era of Valyria's unparalleled empire, Alaelys resides within the confines of her family's glorious estate at the center of it all. There s...
757K 29.2K 71
from the fourteen ancient fires comes the blood of two, their souls' twin flames burning bright in the shadows. joined together as one underneath the...
21.1K 535 26
Viserra Targaryen ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍs. ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴʙᴜʀɴᴛ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss. sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴠɪsᴇʀʏs ɪ ᴛᴀʀɢᴀʀʏ...
168K 4.6K 20
Viserys has a vision of the Dance of the Dragons. He decides to take action before it is too late. Desperate times call for desperate measures. The r...