xix ) Lylian

[WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT]

XIX : First Time

After Zaephyr brought them to their chamber and let them climbed in through the window, Viserys walked to the table and gave her a glass of water.

"That was a very great view." She smiled and took a sip.

He chuckled softly.
"Indeed."

"I've never seen my castle in this point of view before. And I have to say, you are a good dragon rider."

"Oh, well." The Prince smirked.
"It's in my blood."

Lylian laid the emptied glass on the wooden table nearby the bed and smiled.

"It is."

Silence spread over the couple as they looked into each other's eyes. Viserys moved closer softly while she paced forward.

"I have never said it yet," He murmured under his breath.
"But you look good today."

She chuckled.

"You too, my Prince."

Suddenly, Lylian found herself so close to his tall figure that she could feel his warm breath against her skin.

She knew exactly what will happen next.

His lips almost pressed onto her when she touched his chest. Violet eyes filled with question marks when he look at her.

"I..." She inhaled a shakily, licking her lower lip.
"I've never did anything like this before."

He waited.

"Please," The Lady blinked.

Viserys took her jaw into his pale palm and bent down, kissing her softly. She wrapped her fingers around his hand as his free arm pressed against her skin and hold her waist, pulling her into his chest.

When she felt the air was consumed out of her lungs, he released her.

Lylian panted, her eyes locked with her groom's.

"Don't worry." His long fingers played on her dark brown hair.
"Relax."

The Targaryen Prince kissed her again, his hand swiftly untied her blue dress while she took off his dark coat.

Thry rest their forehead on each other's as her wedding gown fell to her feet. She helped him pull the inner tunic out through his head, revealing the light muscle on his milky pale skin. His strong hand took a grip under her left thigh and lifted her up, causing her to wrap her legs around his waist.

Her back was laid onto the white bedsheet, Viserys leaning over her. Their eyes closed when their lips are connected. Again, she have to admit he is a good kisser. Her heart was beating so hard she's afraid it's going to pop out of her chest.